Verified:

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2016, 8:14:18

I mean, I would rather batch explore and give away reasonable land.

Why do you make me work? Wtf man.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

May 28th 2016, 10:18:46

they like you.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hammer Game profile

May 28th 2016, 15:22:50

I was trying to batch explore also until someone got greedy yesterday without noticing (a) I had 400 turns and (b) he had used his last multiple grabbing me. He must have been a noob because he said he was going to "get me" today. When I asked why wait so long, he said, "I'm a techer.... have to wait for my stuff to sell, duh. But you are going to get it tomorrow." He did not get to see tomorrow.

The series of novellas he provided included that he hoped I got cancer, he hoped I went to hell, and that he would like to punch me in the face. Based on the level of maturity, he might be able to reach and use my nuts as a speed bag but I'm guessing he can't reach my face.

Although he was quite entertaining and could spit out messages faster than I could read them, he died a few hours later with over $150m, which would have bought enough military to defend me. Condolences to his tanks and jets as there are no civs left to use them.

drkprinc Game profile

May 28th 2016, 15:26:52

lol techers get fat headed when market doesn't tank !
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

May 28th 2016, 15:32:37

n00b mistake not have enuf cash in hand or possibility to get cash quickly.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2016, 15:47:45

That's why i like farmer. You can always get some quick cash when you need it.
Just shut up and have another beer

Cable Game profile

May 28th 2016, 17:02:46

Originally posted by mrford:
I mean, I would rather batch explore and give away reasonable land.

Why do you make me work? Wtf man.

You cherry picked the first one... only 554 pop left :P

Cable Game profile

May 28th 2016, 17:03:57

Originally posted by Hammer:
I was trying to batch explore also until someone got greedy yesterday without noticing (a) I had 400 turns and (b) he had used his last multiple grabbing me. He must have been a noob because he said he was going to "get me" today. When I asked why wait so long, he said, "I'm a techer.... have to wait for my stuff to sell, duh. But you are going to get it tomorrow." He did not get to see tomorrow.

The series of novellas he provided included that he hoped I got cancer, he hoped I went to hell, and that he would like to punch me in the face. Based on the level of maturity, he might be able to reach and use my nuts as a speed bag but I'm guessing he can't reach my face.

Although he was quite entertaining and could spit out messages faster than I could read them, he died a few hours later with over $150m, which would have bought enough military to defend me. Condolences to his tanks and jets as there are no civs left to use them.

LOL hammer killed someone.... that's a bad set

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2016, 17:43:57

A kill is a kill!

And to be fair I would have killed him regardless for farming me. Just got lucky with the timing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

drkprinc Game profile

May 28th 2016, 22:14:45

should be another country dying tonight tsk tsk tsk dun break my GDI!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

IHaveSexForTech Game profile

May 29th 2016, 0:25:57

Turns (Stored) 360 (2xx)

Wish someone would break my GDI. All these turns and nothing to do with them. lol

drkprinc Game profile

May 29th 2016, 4:44:32

well you have just over 100 stored more than me and I have a few potential targets ^_^ :P

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

May 29th 2016, 9:40:57

why are you so eager to kill some1?

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2016, 15:14:31

That is awesome hammer bro!
KEEELLL !! :p

Hammer Game profile

May 29th 2016, 19:16:32

Originally posted by Relax lah:
That is awesome hammer bro!
KEEELLL !! :p

Did it the hard way, too....rep farmer. Every time I try to play Demo farmer, someone screws with me. Instead of changing to tyr, I clicked rep. Cable stirring the pot up there...he knows I have killed quite a few. I try to net, but you know how it goes with some of these people.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2016, 19:30:40

Nice job Hammer and Ford! I prefer to quietly netgain too. Kills are too hard to get in express unless you build with that intention from the start. For me anyways.
Just shut up and have another beer

Hammer Game profile

May 29th 2016, 19:59:53

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Nice job Hammer and Ford! I prefer to quietly netgain too. Kills are too hard to get in express unless you build with that intention from the start. For me anyways.

Yeah, you almost have to commit to one or the other. We seem to have a new generation of troublemakers who are more interested in wrecking countries than learning to play. As bad as I hate to do it since I do not get to play much these days, I'll throw away my set to let the new ones know I'm still playing.

blag Game profile

May 29th 2016, 20:33:38

hear, hear

Cable Game profile

May 29th 2016, 21:21:24

I killed 2 people last week running a lazy country that doesn't retal. Started to kill one this week and no takers since his death..... Lots of players want to double tap the netters so they can pay the toll. If net in piece and likely not retal but greedy people they are.

ebert00 Game profile

May 29th 2016, 21:23:47

Good job hammer. Teach noobs a lesson.

clintonista Game profile

May 29th 2016, 21:40:57

In this thread, guys who usually wax eloquent about the virtues of netting are extolling the virtues of killing?

I can only surmise that after countless resets of mere netting, they have come to realize that the warring aspect of this game needs to be restored.

Hammer Game profile

May 29th 2016, 22:04:38

Originally posted by clintonista:

I can only surmise that after countless resets of mere netting, they have come to realize that the warring aspect of this game needs to be restored.

Nope. The etiquette, respect, and desire to play competitively for the win need to be restored. Instead, we are polluted by those who would rather instigate war, or otherwise screw with contenders not only in the game, but also across the forums.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2016, 22:18:46

I wonder the idiot is who ror on me I ab and missile him but no kill. Too much for a demo. But always some idiot ruining it for me
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2016, 23:06:52

Looks like #71 Killed him, I was just about too launch more chems at him too.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Cable Game profile

May 29th 2016, 23:22:02

Originally posted by clintonista:
In this thread, guys who usually wax eloquent about the virtues of netting are extolling the virtues of killing?

There's nothing wrong with the warring aspect, just a certain amount of players have to police the server trash.

mrford Game profile

May 30th 2016, 0:04:20

I was camping at the NASCAR race this weekend. Sitting at the stands right now with a cold beer in my hands. Got 2 quick kills and didn't run many turns after.

Vacation is fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

the Temple

May 30th 2016, 4:52:00

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I wonder the idiot is who ror on me I ab and missile him but no kill. Too much for a demo. But always some idiot ruining it for me

24 always RoRs. Even I think he's a bellend. If he hits you you either write off the set and smash him or suck it up, usually the latter since the chances are someone's already giving him a pasting and he's too far in DR to be worth retalling anyway.

The only way of getting any satisfaction is building a killer and getting him next set when he doesn't join GDI.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 30th 2016, 15:07:59

What county name are you all talking about
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2016, 19:14:13

drkprinc Game profile

May 31st 2016, 4:25:42

24 is fun to kill on all servers :)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Hammer Game profile

Jun 1st 2016, 3:23:29

Originally posted by mrford:
I was camping at the NASCAR race this weekend. Sitting at the stands right now with a cold beer in my hands. Got 2 quick kills and didn't run many turns after.

Vacation is fun.

And didn't spill your beer!