Verified:

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 3:26:56

i gotta say Mak was being pretty fair in that comment, no slagging or trash talk but fairly sensible....

Just a shame a clan like AoDT cant survive without his leadership and well his students too lol..... at least wars keep the server fun..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 3:34:28

I think a lot of folks would be very surprised to find out just how good of a leader Maki is.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 18th 2010, 4:11:31

HELL NO! DIE MAKI DIE! :P

Rip It Up Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 8:09:02

Originally posted by Makinso:
RIU you remain a funny idiot.

NBK a rash?? yeah indeed, an annoying one aswell, but nothing more then that.

You guys claim all high and mighty having destroyed AoDT. Whilest we did nothing more then chosing to not fight an 8 weeks long OOP war. Those wars simply suck, require none to nearly no skill other then silly stubborness and the simple creation of a good 60 - 120 restarts a player. We see no fun in that.

After that OOP war AoDT was simply not brought back due too the simple reason that I have been in the process of moving into my new home for a while now and haven't had the time.

The wars we fought against each other before that, win or lose, give or take on the political differences, views or stances, AoDT saw them as good fun and we fought them with pleasure.

LOL...how easy it is to say you never lose a fight..you just choose to not fight back..yeah..really..we all believe you Mak. Even if you wanted to fight back, you would have been pushing sh*t up hill and you just plain and simply couldnt be bothered. Why?...because you're lazy. And so is your whole clan. You can tell from the restart rates of all the wars we faught :-)

NOW3P...of course he is a good leader...you can tell by the way he bailed and everyone followed. lol.

FYI Mak..NBK never lost a war either..we simply just didnt wanna fight back hard enough to win....ROFL.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 9:55:35

wow NBK crew love you all to death and have done and helped u many times over the years ive played and made many friends among you....

but some pretty unclassy posts guys.....

<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 10:01:17

Maki wasn't looking to make this a "lets fight post"

ive killed a few tags out of this server and a couple of sets later there is no need to keep kicking....

if ur "enemy" is gone.... you obviously won..... being gracious isn't hard....

if u want to bait him into coming back then so be it.... but NBK was always a much classier outfit..... its why you have been stalwarts of this server for so long.....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Makinso Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 11:28:04

Uuhhmmm RIU.

Where do you see me saying that I don't admitt to losing. ?? We've lost and won wars vs NBK.

I'm saying claiming yourselves all high and mighty that you have "destroyed AoDT"as an entity is wrong. As that never happened :)

rebelnbk Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 11:35:48

i still love you Bsnake.
And I know Gambit loves you too.
Hell gambit even loves Maki.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 11:48:03

LoL

All i can say to that Rebel is..... Poor Gambit :{P

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 12:02:10

all NBK love me ;) helped u guys heaps ;)

but love AoDt too, helped them heaps too....

joy of being in the middle....

but gotta say maki was being non judgemental in his post...

hard for me in the new FFA.... im only 16 countries and cant share my love around so much these days like i did in the past, so dont like to see ppl i once played with fight....

<Crippler> 115m NW

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 13:20:50

Yep, sometimes some of our fellows need to cool down a lil bit, as you can see. They have no love for Maki, just a few too many drama things, and we aren't a fan of that.

As for OOP wars requiring no skill.. shame on you maki, do you think FS'ing from a 100 country advantage requires skill, specially with everyone saving up missiles?

Id put NBK's (at that time) 350 countries, as restarts against anyone's 450 countries as restarts.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Makinso Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 14:55:10

Yes I think it requires far less skill then other war forms. It does require for a certain determination/stubbornness i'll admitt that. Looking as how AoDTs prime players are all mainstream 1a players we simply are not in for that here in FFA as our main play lies somewhere else.

If I ever start AoDT again and an OOP FS gets done on us again, ill pull the same plug.

For instance it is way simpler deed then for instance planning to fight an agreed upon 2 - 2.5 week war at end week 4 which ends at end week 6. That war takes alot more tactical thought and output then anything else.

Speaking of which. K4F I would like too talk to you about such a type of war. I'm willing to bring a group of players (mostly AoDTers but some others aswell. For a 1 set war deal with NBK something you guys can really bite your teeth on.

-Terms would be a mutual FS or a set FS time date/
-War starts around week 5 and ends 2.5 - 3 weeks later.
-No outside FA etc(Standard stuff)

That way poor netters like PAN get left alone :-)

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 18:09:24

Fair enough, will consider. Although we dislike 'friendly' wars, usually ends up not being friendly, and someone jumping early to hit.

As for Pan, they put up a good fight, cool fellows and gals over there. We have no plans on hitting them again anytime soon :D
NBK

crazyserb Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 18:30:38

Makinso if you and my leaders over here at NBK pull something like that off it will probably be the most interesting thing to happen around here for a while....

further more in 1a i will get to make fun of everyone in SOL if you guys lose:)

Twain Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 18:49:45

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

As for Pan, they put up a good fight, cool fellows and gals over there. We have no plans on hitting them again anytime soon :D

Glad to hear that. :)

I don't mind warring occasionally. I've had fun with this war and I had fun with the IMP/SoF war. However, if this turned into an AoDT/NBK 3-4 sets in a row (whatever it was between you guys), I can guarantee, we'd get bored with warring.

We like competing to see who can get the biggest stockpile or bushels or who can play with the market the most in the same way you guys like to kill countries and stonewall. :P

Dragon Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 19:22:58

And you don't "have the time" to play Team?

I'm wounded.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 18th 2010, 21:10:46

i would have to agree, NBK peeps let just be cool and let people be people and enjoy the game...
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 21:18:29

I flippin hate maki

he is the source of my rage!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Popcom Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 21:38:23

this wouldn't turn into 3-4 set war. cause your leader(s) haven't said they will tag kill us every set till we disband. lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

OrigOzzyB

Oct 18th 2010, 22:26:12

We are going to tagkill NBK for the next 76 sets.

Not a Pandora Spokesperson.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 22:27:15

K4F.

I don't see that happening atleast not between the two of us. It could be a 3rd party jumping us but we can always take care of that ;)

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 22:28:32

RAGE!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

OrigOzzyB

Oct 18th 2010, 22:30:02

PS..Country count..

28 dead. 14 currently living.

Only 27 kills from me though, poor effort.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 23:43:24

*fuels the ford rage*
*moons ford*

Twain Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 23:58:24

Originally posted by Dragon:
And you don't "have the time" to play Team?

I'm wounded.

lol. Sorry bud. I've always made FFA my first game. And besides that, my activity's been waning the last week just due to the fact that I'll be out of town the next few days anyway. NBK won't be able to touch me!

Vacation mode ftw!

I'll be back with you in Team next summer if you've got room and I'm still playing.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 1:19:13

*burns down mrford's house*

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 2:21:20

Rhys a throwback right there 3P!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rip It Up Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 5:17:24

Originally posted by Makinso:
Uuhhmmm RIU.

Where do you see me saying that I don't admitt to losing. ?? We've lost and won wars vs NBK.

I'm saying claiming yourselves all high and mighty that you have "destroyed AoDT"as an entity is wrong. As that never happened :)

when you use quotation marks it tends to indicate you are quoting something that someone specifically said. I never once in this whole thread claimed we "destroyed AODT". All i said is that you ran away from a fight.
All you guys outside of NBK tellin me to cool down have no idea how Maki treated my clan mates and attempted to dictate the server so i'll say what I wanna say.

Maybe if Mak was to change his ways and prove to us all that he is actually a good person then I might change the way i react to his posts. Until then, he deserves nothing better from me. I had no problem with Maki until I saw what he was trying to pull. So it's not my fault this has come to pass.

Im not making another post in this thread. Ive had enough.
MSN:

Havoc Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 5:47:20

Haha does OG need another member again Dragon?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

synoder Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 3:19:25

RIU gets cranky when it gets cold, it's a well known fact.

QM Diver Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 5:51:49

========================================\
Okay, Personally, I can say I was high, but have never seen anything about being mighty, besides a country, named Mighty Mouse..

Regarding the claim, that 'AoDT as an "entity" is destroyed,' is ABSOLUTELY TRUE! If RiP hasn't made that specific claim, I just did.

To be an entity, something has to be real and in existence.

No AoDT currently involved in the FFA server... No presence, non existent

With your statement about early wars OOP, you would again pull the plug, helps me formulate next sentence rather easily...

AoDT IS destroyed, completely! :O) It appears you don't have what it takes to be a force on this server.

A friendly war, eh? Typical Makinso rhetoric there......
Yes, it could happen, when monkeys come flyin out of Gambit's buttocks! Odds are better, but still very low.

I'm sure Gambit knows we love him, terribly.. BTW.. Kiros left a message, saying Cheetah, was missing..

LMFAO

Edited By: QM Diver on Oct 21st 2010, 5:55:06
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

gambit Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 6:44:07

*feels the love*
Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 22:47:08

NBK... Hits: 109165, Kills: 487, HPK: 224

PANLV... Hits: 67570, Kills: 252, HPK: 268

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 23:31:47

note our HPK numbers dropping.. restarts don't wall as much. We rock!
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 23:54:21

My restarts do!
You fellows are just killing the same people who dont wall over and over again, lol.

Ah well, can't say I blame yah :D
NBK

synoder Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 0:11:45

not true, i have walled the last 3 :)

Makinso Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 3:59:04

LoL QM

So I take it NBK is not up for fighting a challenging war on completely even grounds? Hows that my rhetoric? You guys claim me and my crew only like to fight on uneven grounds??

Now I offer you the chance to show us how bad we are and how awesome NBK is by offering you a war on even starting terms and you .... wave it away LOL. Such a pity since you guys claim to be the best of the best.

Personally thought NBK would be better then that and actually chose to fight a what could be exciting and fun war.

Edited By: Makinso on Oct 24th 2010, 4:04:26
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 4:04:05

We just decided to ignore what you have to say, reguardless of what you promise Maki. Everyone is long passed trusting you even a little bit... wasn't it 2 former aodt members that suicided LAE last set?
NBK

Makinso Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 4:07:23

Love how you move away from the subject of the post trying to stirr the pot in another direction K4F :)

But to answer your burning question; Had I known of Sandman and Dallases plans I would've never taken them with me too TKO. Other then that they have been taken care of and are no longer welcome in AoDT.

Rip It Up Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 13:26:09

Mak...we could not trust you to set up an even war after the sh*t you try and pull on us every set. Besdies..NBK doesnt like firendly wars. there is no point in it.
MSN:

Makinso Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 13:52:07

hhmmmm so NBK is saying you only thrive on grudge wars?

And don't want to compete in an offered war that allows you to show NBK is best?

But I think I can play a wildcard in this for you guys to make the agreements more reliable. But you would have to contact me personally for that :-) if at all interested.

If not then well I guess NBK doesn't have the knack for true fair warfare you guys claim to have.

Oh and I don't consider it a friendly war. Far from. But I prefer to portray it as a the final of a championship match between the two top teams in their game whom have a long lasting rivalry.

Popcom Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 16:08:24

friendly wars dont work.
they only start friendly.

also maki, we fought even wars with you. and your clan no longer exists.
stop talking out your ass.

also, it is a fair war when you hit a clan with 100 more members then you..
we have the same game formulas to work with that pan does. same ones you do/did.
so get a clue would ya...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 16:19:07

Fair enough about the suiciders, that was a low blow.

If you are interested in a war, start a clan and see where things go.
NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 10:40:59

If I ever start AoDT again and an OOP FS gets done on us again, ill.................................................................................
pull the same plug pull the same plug pull the same plug pull the same plug pull the same plug pull the same plug pull the same plug
========================================

Yes, I see that, when even, you will pull that same plug!
So why does your mouth continue to write checks your ass can't cash?

NBK doesn't have the knack for true fair warfare
-------------------------------------------------------
NBK remains a viable force, on this server. lol
*Looks around* Oh, that's right! You bailed, on a perfectly even challenge.
It's not all about you, and the battle we are in, is with Pan, man, not you.. The same is true for this thread you have all but hijacked
It appears that the countries you FA'd are all now very dead, so that didn't work out too well for you either. I imagine the X-AoDTer, now playing with Pan, doesn't think it was such a good idea that he allowed you to con him into agreeing to do it, either..
So......

And yes, that is totally my opinion.. I'm sure you'd like to deprive me of that... LMFAO

Until you come back, I would subtly suggest you... STFU!

Thanks a million,

QM

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

AquaView Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 11:57:53

this thread is about nbk and pan and i say it was well fought except for the FA from another clan

But we not going to hold it against pan one member cheating besides there dead not a lot of damage done

we don't fight friendly wars when the war started it was just a war grudge maybe from long time ago just a reason really we picked them as they seemed to be a fair fight.

that it was after are FS they still out numbered us with original countries. and out number us even now in numbers.

they fought well pulled every trick in the book to get advantage and must say i enjoyed the fight. losing 6 countries still have 10 originals many have been crippled and some twice. good thing i am always handy.

start grude and respect of there past skills and seems to be ending with respect on both sides

I have not seen any bad mouth remarks from either side been fun you guys have heart and glass in my books HFA NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 6:47:53

you guys have heart and glass in my books
=========================================
I'm sure Aqua meant Heart and Class...
Other than that FA mishap, I agree...
:O)

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 2nd 2010, 7:46:43

I think this pissing match should stop. One clan has shown how far they can piss already, and that is that. It should stop right there. fluff I havent seen so much piss lately in one thread since LaF declared war on SOL.... oh wait.... that was last week. Carry on.

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 14:03:15

lol... listen to Twizz... LMAO...

He cracks me up! haa haaaa!!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ