Verified:

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 5:38:04

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Shweezy:
Unleash the BUCH!!

You got him chained up in a bar in Oakland with you?

With a Raiders hat and a Warriors jersey on :>
Catch me on ir c

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 5:43:58

Originally posted by Mortician:
their never was a cease fire agreement and you know it

ya... a ceasefire was arranged and then mob and weezy came to Elders in order to fight against RR with us. Taker got mad and threw a hissyfit... and cancelled the CF request.

That said... you guys stopped hitting us for over a week if i recall and then jumped back in despite being tag killed.

I consider it a lame move... but hilarious considering yall still lost that war. LOL

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 18th 2016, 6:34:08

Originally posted by galleri:
Unleash the BUCH!!

You got him chained up in a bar in Oakland with you?

With a Raiders hat and a Warriors jersey on :>

RIP

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Over The Hill Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 11:32:57

OMG!!!

so much drama from two crap spam tags (imag & LUST)

I must say one thing though....listening to imag talking smack in all these threads is quite comical

Hawkster Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 12:14:47

LOL, another hilarious thread. Love all the whingers trying to forget they did exact same things. Bogus post.

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 20:56:50

Imag still sucks

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 22:51:03

Buch swallows

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 4:07:33

Ok here's the deal. Imag warred Lust due to Lust accepting an untagged after that player #58 sent missiles at an Imagger. Had Lust waited to accept the member, after the missile attacks, all would have been fine. Or if the head of Lust would have attempted to contact the FA of Imag or myself, things would have been fine and worked out. Yes the head of Lust apparently sent the Imag country which was hit saying sorry. That put Lust on our radar. There was no big plan for Imag to hit anyone but Lust. That we did. Now big mouth drunk Bush and Elders stuck their nose in and acted on their FDP with Lust. Ok so fine. No one at Imag was contacted by Elders. All there was Buch running his mouth. The police Imag had were contacted about Buch pacting the Lust member. Nothing was done. Poor policing :( There was no big plan or scheme trying to draw elders into anything. But it is what it is. So Elders get off your high horse thinking there was some big scheme or plan drawing you in. We are Imag like us or not we don't give a damn. We play a war game not a netting game. For OMA and Stones stepping up we salute you and thank you.

Ratski Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 4:33:15

Amazing reading, BS, such vivid emanation's, lol

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2016, 4:36:32

Breeze your funny and can spin this anyway you want. You just mentioned the leader of Lust apologized to your player. Did anybody from Imag reach out and say "we have a situation". Did you guys ever attempted to reach out to them after his apology was received? No because you wanted to bully around new players. Luckily for Lust they happened to message me #155 1 day before the FS and say something close to "want to join Lust we new players just looking to play".

You were picturing a quick easy Tag kill and before Elders entered 1 week had gone by. You still had not tagged killed Lust and basically myself with the help of #58 towards the start of day 3-4 started to work together through ingane messaging. We crippled 60 percent of your alliance and you failed 2 Kill runs on me #155. You can check the news if you like.

You wanted to pick on a Defensless clan and honestly I'm thrilled Lust ask me to join 1 day prior just so I had a chance to help before Elders were kind enough to honor their FDP

Edited By: Anonyous on Jul 19th 2016, 12:45:02

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2016, 4:52:41

I appologize the above statement was incorrect. After checking the news on #155 you did not fail 2 KR's on me however you failed 3 kill runs on me.

Jul 19th 2016, 12:32:23

Originally posted by breeze:
Ok here's the deal. Imag warred Lust due to Lust accepting an untagged after that player #58 sent missiles at an Imagger. Had Lust waited to accept the member, after the missile attacks, all would have been fine. Or if the head of Lust would have attempted to contact the FA of Imag or myself, things would have been fine and worked out.

it's imag that has the main responsibility to contact LUST

Yes the head of Lust apparently sent the Imag country which was hit saying sorry.

Lust had no reason to apologize for the actions of an untagged player however they did reach out first to the imag country that was hit and received no response back from imag

Originally posted by Anonyous:
Breeze your funny and can spin this anyway you want. You just mentioned the leader of Lust apologized to your player. Did anybody from Imag reach out and say "we have a situation". Did you guys ever attempted to reach out to them after his apology was received? No because you wanted to bully around new players.

+1

You were picturing a quick easy Tag kill

WRONG!....imag has never tag killed anyone before....it's always imag being the one that gets tag killed.....in fact I don't even think imag has ever won a war have they?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 13:01:34

yes imag has won wars although last time they did it might been "few" years ago.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Buch Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 13:18:07

how did you have poor policing breeze NA were policing for you that dosent cover fa from an ally. if i would have done a land grab on you they would have retaled me. you just crying because you cant win at any war you are in. you will lose again next set too

Jul 19th 2016, 15:09:28

OMA never hit Lust

not only did OMA hit LUST but they got the kill!!

Date & Time Type Attacker Defender Result
Jul 19/16 2:09:08 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/252 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:08 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/252 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:07 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/253 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:07 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/252 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:07 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/252 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:06 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/253 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:06 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/253 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:05 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/253 F

Kat Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 15:11:34

Originally posted by Buch:
how did you have poor policing breeze NA were policing for you that dosent cover fa from an ally. if i would have done a land grab on you they would have retaled me. you just crying because you cant win at any war you are in. you will lose again next set too

This.

For once, Buch is right. Once we found out about the ops, we warned Buch not to take any action that would require us to use force. I would have loved the land, but he didn't pull a Buch and grab anyone. Pacting the other clan or sending them FA packages =/= a harmful op or attack.

Policing doesn't mean we do your FA work for you. It means we step in if someone starts attacking you so you don't have to waste your turns on something other than your war. Don't insult us. We did what was required. Kthx.

Understand the rules you agree to and it might stop a LOT of your drama.

Buch Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 17:36:30

come on... right for once kat.. i am never wrong

Soviet Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 20:48:19

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
OMA never hit Lust

not only did OMA hit LUST but they got the kill!!

Date & Time Type Attacker Defender Result
Jul 19/16 2:09:07 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/253 F
Jul 19/16 2:09:05 AM GS Rome (#187) (OMA) United Earth Directorate (#58) (Lust) 5 C/253 F

The point was OMA didn't hit Lust until Lust declared on OMA and started killing them with Elders. See timestamp above and compare to thread located at http://earthempires.com/...on-oma-41317?t=1468933054
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 19th 2016, 20:50:23

nothing here lol

Edited By: galleri on Jul 19th 2016, 20:56:39

breeze Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 21:00:39

Ok here's the deal. Imag warred Lust due to Lust accepting an untagged after that player #58 sent missiles at an Imagger. Had Lust waited to accept the member, after the missile attacks, all would have been fine. Or if the head of Lust would have attempted to contact the FA of Imag or myself, things would have been fine and worked out.

it's imag that has the main responsibility to contact LUST

Yes the head of Lust apparently sent the Imag country which was hit saying sorry.

Lust had no reason to apologize for the actions of an untagged player however they did reach out first to the imag country that was hit and received no response back from imag

Breeze your funny and can spin this anyway you want. You just mentioned the leader of Lust apologized to your player. Did anybody from Imag reach out and say "we have a situation". Did you guys ever attempted to reach out to them after his apology was received? No because you wanted to bully around new players.

+1

You were picturing a quick easy Tag kill

WRONG!....imag has never tag killed anyone before....it's always imag being the one that gets tag killed.....in fact I don't even think imag has ever won a war have they?

Here goes the leader of the peanut gallery spewing his garbage again. Crawl back under your rock OTH and know your roll.

Jul 19th 2016, 21:47:24

Originally posted by Dissident:
I mean... ffs. It took 3 tags to kill you guys for a grand total of 27~ to 5.
I guess congratulations to the modest imagnum/oma/stones coalition for bringing to an end the destructive reign of LUST.....

OMA never hit Lust

Soviet Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 21:59:05

Just because you keep repeating it doesn't mean you understand what he is saying.
Imaginary Numbers

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 23:19:12

arent you dead soviet?
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Link Game profile

Jul 19th 2016, 23:59:06

people here insinuating stones can beat elders.. LMFAO!!!!!!!! >.<
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 0:04:31

Lust declared war on OMA therefore I stole Stones kill...the end

Link Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 0:06:13

these fools are lucky we arent all active.. and even more lucky that we sent so many fighters to other battles :P

then again said luck hasn't helped any.. and i for one was sad when stones didn't hit us.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 0:07:30

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Lust declared war on OMA therefore I stole Stones kill...the end

seems legit to me. they had good reason to jump in if/when lust hit them
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

breeze Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 1:41:29

Stones aren't breaking any pacts.

Link Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 1:43:58

nor are we
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Buch Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 4:16:18

If may say something................

Imag blows.
So does OMA

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 5:13:22

Imag...You guys finally got my country. Took you over 400 hits and over 300ops. You got to blindside us in full stock mode with no turns, and you guys full turns, stocked and war prepped and you still couldn't kill me.. It was your late 18man ally you brought it...ouch.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 20th 2016, 7:45:46

Originally posted by myerr21:
arent you dead soviet?

Nope....
And wth does that comment even mean anyways?

Jul 20th 2016, 9:46:17

it's quite noble of you Soviet to stand up for your fellow clanmate's mistaken, embarrassing comment but I'd think twice before doing it again because it's your reputation that is now on the line :)

iTarl Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 12:14:59

what do you know of REPUTATIONS?

Aphrodite Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 13:59:29

FDP people FDP. Say it slowly with me FDP. And actually not all of STONES attacked lmao.

***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Soviet Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 16:38:28

it's quite noble of you Soviet to stand up for your fellow clanmate's mistaken, embarrassing comment but I'd think twice before doing it again because it's your reputation that is now on the line :)

I'm sorry. I've played this game since 2006 and spent my entire 1a/EC/EE Alliance career being in iMag. The day I give one single fluff of what any of you think of me or my reputation is the day my troops throw down their guns and I go join some netting clan like LaF.

OTH I understand you still hold a grudge against all of iMag for something that we did to your clan what, 5-6 years ago? Hell, I don't even remember what clan you're in much less what we did to you but nonetheless, get over it bro. I've got friends on both sides of the line just as you do I just don't feel the need to state my opinion on every little thread to make myself feel important.

Oh, and yes, I defend my fellow iMaggers because we are a family. I know you're still a virgin and all that cool stuff but when you finally do get laid and have some kids you'll realize what I'm talking about.
Imaginary Numbers

Soviet Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 16:45:16

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Imag...You guys finally got my country. Took you over 400 hits and over 300ops. You got to blindside us in full stock mode with no turns, and you guys full turns, stocked and war prepped and you still couldn't kill me.. It was your late 18man ally you brought it...ouch.

I'm confused.. iMag didn't even participate in killing you yet you are judging iMag by a Stones killrun? and 300 ops? Yeah I bet. LOL and I have a 19 hour-old op that says your SPAL is in the single digits. Yep, 300 ops. LOL again.
Imaginary Numbers

Kat Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 18:20:24

I, for one, never brag about being killed in less than 500 hits even with the bio factor.

I also find it funny that, for his first set in EarthEmpires, mrcuban sure seems to know a lot.

Also, also... I think it's hilarious that "I'm sorry" counts as FA negotiations. That's like hitting someone's car and leaving a note without insurance information. lol. I'll try that next time since paying reps really sucks and that seems MUCH easier. :P

I'm sorry, but you're never going to convince me that, if someone hits one of my members wrongfully, that we don't have the right to choose to take our reps the way we want. Imag aren't bullies for warring the tag. That was simply the consequence of hitting and LUST learned the hard way why no one else has really touched Imag. ESPECIALLY considering that at least half of LUST was warned FROM THE START (I have lots of logs) that randomly hitting tags and things that aren't bots could lead to this. They ignored warnings so my sympathy levels are non-existant.

(Which should say a lot since most of you know me and my friggin bleeding heart that always gets me in trouble.)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 20th 2016, 18:42:11

Originally posted by Kat:
I, for one, never brag about being killed in less than 500 hits even with the bio factor.

I also find it funny that, for his first set in EarthEmpires, mrcuban sure seems to know a lot.

Also, also... I think it's hilarious that "I'm sorry" counts as FA negotiations. That's like hitting someone's car and leaving a note without insurance information. lol. I'll try that next time since paying reps really sucks and that seems MUCH easier. :P

I'm sorry, but you're never going to convince me that, if someone hits one of my members wrongfully, that we don't have the right to choose to take our reps the way we want. Imag aren't bullies for warring the tag. That was simply the consequence of hitting and LUST learned the hard way why no one else has really touched Imag. ESPECIALLY considering that at least half of LUST was warned FROM THE START (I have lots of logs) that randomly hitting tags and things that aren't bots could lead to this. They ignored warnings so my sympathy levels are non-existant.

(Which should say a lot since most of you know me and my friggin bleeding heart that always gets me in trouble.)

Have I told you I love you lately? Don't tell our husbands :P

Jul 20th 2016, 19:00:28

Originally posted by Soviet:
I've got friends on both sides of the line just as you do I just don't feel the need to state my opinion on every little thread to make myself feel important.

I hear you there Soviet :)

researching the history of posters I see you made 799 posts since Apr 9/2010. The best that i can see is 4 of those posts were for bonuses making a net 795 posts.
That works out to 10.7 posts per month for you

My history shows I made 441 posts since May 21/2012. My history very clearly shows that only the word "bonus" appears on 187 of those posts for a net 254 posts
That works out to 5.1 posts per month for me.

iTarl Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 23:59:27

man do you have way too much time on your hands. Soviet for VP!

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 0:12:55

Apparently OTH does to....

Soviet Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 0:52:44

Originally posted by Soviet:
I've got friends on both sides of the line just as you do I just don't feel the need to state my opinion on every little thread to make myself feel important.

I hear you there Soviet :)

researching the history of posters I see you made 799 posts since Apr 9/2010. The best that i can see is 4 of those posts were for bonuses making a net 795 posts.
That works out to 10.7 posts per month for you

My history shows I made 441 posts since May 21/2012. My history very clearly shows that only the word "bonus" appears on 187 of those posts for a net 254 posts
That works out to 5.1 posts per month for me.

I've been aWAR/hWAR/aFA/hFA/VP/President with any and most combinations of each throughout my time in iMag. Threads like these are where I get my posts from.
Imaginary Numbers

breeze Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 4:04:41

Over the hill is a child trolling Imag threads. He must have been denied access from joining Imag. His stats prove it. Post your stats OTH on trolling Imag threads. Then post Imags stats trolling you. Lets see them oh great peanut gallery leader. Know your role and crawl back under your rock idiot

Link Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 4:25:17

hmm
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 4:25:47

Originally posted by Ratski:
What Cease Fire I never saw one posted, last set?

if there was no cease fire then they just flat out failed to hit us for a very very long time as we stomped a fluff hole in RR LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG