Verified:

Kingme Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 15:01:49

Jul 18th 2016, 20:14:43
Originally posted by clintonista:

"...My agenda is simple, take a dictatorship into the top ten week after week after week.
Does that mean I have to hit humans? yes it does.
We have not yet reached the point where bots are the only allowable targets..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that comment, we had a little challenge (much like your mrford challenge in tournament server).
I said that I would take a Dictatorship, hit only bots, and make a top 10.

I crippled myself with an almost straight Dictator startup, taking the BPT hit right out of the gate (thus making it even more difficult).
I incurred multiple hits from the same countries, and didn't retal a single one.

I was forced to farm bots, that I will not deny... but I think anybody who plays would rather that be the case than farming real players.

Well... the results speak for themselves. I finished in the top 5.
4 64 is a Dict (#65) Game profile 15,064 $25,791,379 IG
http://www.earthempires.com/express/347/ranks
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/1140/65

You've taken a lot of flak on these boards, some deservedly... some accusations maybe not so much.
I will say, as of late, I haven't had any run-ins with you like I did in the past. Our discussions have been much more friendly.

BUT, It's clear your mindset isn't justified when it comes to your play style. You say you play reckless with jetter countries, topfeeds, and tech stealing because you have to do it to make a top 10. If you truly believed that, you must now see that simply is not true.

Now, you can simply take this information and own up to the fact you enjoy the chaos, or learn from this and i'd be happy to share my strategy this set.

Respectfully,
Kingme

bayrock Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 0:40:22

getting top 10 is easy if u stay away from war. u were pretty much guaranteed top 10 since u werent allowed to hit humans. thats how fluff express has become

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2016, 0:46:32

Ohhh the irony!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kingme Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 1:53:57

Originally posted by bayrock:
getting top 10 is easy if u stay away from war. u were pretty much guaranteed top 10 since u werent allowed to hit humans. thats how fluff express has become

*Whilst only using one country

Xninja Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 2:16:06

Let the haters hate, show me your strategy Kingme :-P
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Kingme Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 2:35:52

Feel free to PM me if you're really interested.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 26th 2016, 4:08:04

If express is so easy bayrock, why don't u come and play with the big boys on alliance and FFa
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:47:04

FFA would be right up bayrocks alley with playing multiple countries and all :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2016, 4:51:25

Originally posted by SuperFly:
FFA would be right up bayrocks alley with playing multiple countries and all :P

WHERE'S THE LIKE BUTTON!!!! I feel cheated! :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

clintonista Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 21:58:19

As I said before, both publicly and privately, well done.
You have proven that a techer I can reach the top ten in the current environment in a set by farming bots. As I am sure you will acknowledge, most of my comments about the hardship of taking an I into the top ten were made before the recent flood of target bots. But not all. I did say it even with the current boatload of targets. Honestly, I doubt that I would have the temperament and the skill needed to reach the top ten the way you did it. I can not imagine quietly teching while massive targets are sitting around with almost no defense.

As you have said privately, when you were sitting on Saturday night with a mere 13 million turrets(counting enhancements)
I could have double taqpped you or if you slept for more than two hours quadtapped you even though you were not the best available target. Had I done that, it would have been outside the spirit of the challenge and an uncivil act.
That aside, you are to be congratulated. Very few Is have made the top tne and most of those were farmers.

Thank you for not cheating on the challenge.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 23:03:26

You have proven that a techer I can reach the top ten in the current environment in a set by farming bots. As I am sure you will acknowledge, most of my comments about the hardship of taking an I into the top ten were made before the recent flood of target bots. But not all. I did say it even with the current boatload of targets. Honestly, I doubt that I would have the temperament and the skill needed to reach the top ten the way you did it. I can not imagine quietly teching while massive targets are sitting around with almost no defense.

As you have said privately, when you were sitting on Saturday night with a mere 13 million turrets(counting enhancements)
I could have double taqpped you or if you slept for more than two hours quadtapped you even though you were not the best available target. Had I done that, it would have been outside the spirit of the challenge and an uncivil act.
That aside, you are to be congratulated. Very few Is have made the top tne and most of those were farmers.

I admit playing as a Dict has opened my eyes to some things. You can break ANYONE, easily if you choose.
13m turrets is nothing to snooze at though. You were probably the only player on the server who could break that at the time.

I owe two players a beatdown for their antics this set... you're right I had to exercise patience, normally they would have both become parking lots.

and I enjoy sleep, you could have raped me as it appears we are on different time zones.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2016, 23:45:45

Its fun playing a Dictator in Express:
275 6 Rock Lobster (#82) 30,096 $23,668,628 IG

274 3 Rock Lobster (#78) 21,634 $26,749,844 IG

273 7 Rock Lobster (#73) 22,439 $17,065,473 IG

Way to go Kingme, Clintonista is a just a topfeeding jetter asshole.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 4:32:48

Who are You to talk about uncivil??

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2016, 5:16:47

Rock Lobster!!!!!!!!

Getafix brotha!!!!
(•_•)

clintonista Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 6:31:06

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:

I am as civil as they come.
I have never cheated, lied nor posted spy ops on the forum.

You, ssj, posted a spy op on the forum simply because I farmed you to set the all time record for the largest land mass.
Your conduct was inexcusable. Unfortunately under the current rule set, it is also not punishable.
But you will always know and everyone who reads any of your posts from now on will always know that you improperly posted a spy op in an infantile pique. People acting in response to your spy op knocked me out of the top ten and I guess you are to be congratulated for that if any malfeasor is ever to be congratulated.

You tried to hurt me but only ended up ruining any reputation you may have had.

If you try to argue that farming undefended large land masses is uncivil, I disagree, it is part of the game. Buy turrets.
Posting complete spy ops to invite others to punish someone that you are too weak to hurt yourself is not.

clintonista Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 7:05:03

oh and kingme,
I do enjoy the chaos. I hope i never inadvertently denied that.

I love it when the attack report comes back 2400(4112) 10000 tech points, $30M
I do love that.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2016, 7:52:19

Welcome back KoH!

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 16:14:00

You have never lied?

Lol, you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. Go play in traffic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 20:52:33

Originally posted by mrford:

You have never lied?

Lol, you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. Go play in traffic.

Lieing and making fluff up are clearly two different things.

clintonista Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 22:09:18

Originally posted by Scott:

quote (mr "challenge cheat" ford)

"lieing "

love it
I generally do not respond to the imbeciles but this is too much fun.
Can everyone see now why I do not argue with these two? A cheater and a (fill in the blank).
Who can find the word to describe this level of stupidity? I will have to go with "Bidenesque"

Edited By: clintonista on Jul 27th 2016, 22:24:16

Scott Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 22:24:51

Originally posted by Scott:

quote (mr "challenge cheat" ford)

"lieing "

love it
I generally do not respond to the imbeciles but this is too much fun.
Can everyone see now why I do not argue with these two? A cheater and a (fill ion the blank).
Who can find the word to describe this level of stupidity? I will have to go with "Bidenesque"

Stupidity would be making fluff up and spending 4 + weeks trying to find fluff to make your story fit. Which one of us did that? Yes, that is correct retard... it was you!

Scott Game profile

Jul 27th 2016, 22:28:59

Furthermore Colostomy, we are still waiting on proof that Ford is a cheater. Your "proof" didn't even have his name, it was someone else!!!!

God damn, you are the dumbest fluff on these boards.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 3:41:01

You, ssj, posted a spy op on the forum simply because I farmed you to set the all time record for the largest land mass.
Your conduct was inexcusable. Unfortunately under the current rule set, it is also not punishable.
But you will always know and everyone who reads any of your posts from now on will always know that you improperly posted a spy op in an infantile pique. People acting in response to your spy op knocked me out of the top ten and I guess you are to be congratulated for that if any malfeasor is ever to be congratulated.

You tried to hurt me but only ended up ruining any reputation you may have had.

If you try to argue that farming undefended large land masses is uncivil, I disagree, it is part of the game. Buy turrets.
Posting complete spy ops to invite others to punish someone that you are too weak to hurt yourself is not.

It was never an intention to get you attacked, you actually had strong D and were ranked in the top. It was to expose you that you're not even trying to play/win. You hadn't built on the majority of your land and only had 105 CS. There was someone who argued you were trying to grow, which wasn't true. You're here to be a pest and I wanted to expose it. That was my intent and it was so short, but it doesn't matter, you're not here to win. But I admit it, I did post it to expose you.

Undefended land mass? No, my turrets were on market. And even before that they weren't. Nobody's going to stop a Dict with mass jets, weapons and PS. You got knocked out of top 10 because I knocked you out, nobody else. And I was never here to build a reputation, especially towards you.

clintonista Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 4:00:58

You got knocked out of top 10 because I knocked you out, nobody else.

As a direct and proximate result of your post. i got hit by someone who had not hit up all set. I also suffered a series of spy attacks from disparate individuals, one of whom was you, the others were possibly related to your post.

You did not do it alone, and we will never actually know whether your post knocked me out of the top ten.
When you have 50k acres, it is impossible to build them all at Express. (kingme if you want to take that as a challenge to get to 50k acres and build them all up, feel free to do so.)))

"my turrets were on the market" I have never found turrets which are on the market to be particularly effective at defense.

Scott Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 4:02:21

I did spy attacks because you are a jackass, only reason. Glad I did!!!!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 4:12:57

As a direct and proximate result of your post. i got hit by someone who had not hit up all set. I also suffered a series of spy attacks from disparate individuals, one of whom was you, the others were possibly related to your post.

You did not do it alone, and we will never actually know whether your post knocked me out of the top ten.
When you have 50k acres, it is impossible to build them all at Express. (kingme if you want to take that as a challenge to get to 50k acres and build them all up, feel free to do so.)))

"my turrets were on the market" I have never found turrets which are on the market to be particularly effective at defense.

You can't prove anyone hit you from that, it was only on like 2 mins. The news didn't show all too much either.

I knocked you from 16mil down to 11-12 mil just in the time I used some of my turns in 1 wave. I retaled you and sent many spies at you and some missiles as a part of it. You lost like 5mil jets from just me. What I did alone kept you from top 10 due to the millions lost, if you even had a chance at getting there.

I've never found pricks to be particularly effective at netting. You can't finish a set without getting smacked. Is that part of your top 10 strategy? Has it worked for you lately? You can self-DR to protect the land, but it doesn't protect your networth. You had 50k land with over 28k unassigned, and hardly any CS. You never intended to Use the land for building, only to be a pest to others; again this is my point. At least admit it like you did on IzMla

Edited By: ssj4goku17 on Jul 28th 2016, 4:18:17
See Original Post

clintonista Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 5:42:50

ssj,

I am not bayrock and I have never cheated. Warster told you that.
I did not self-DR.
with 50k acres 28 unbuilt means I had 22k built acres and plenty of tech not to mention $800M with another 500 on the way

you need to lose your delusion that I am bayrock

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 28th 2016, 7:01:09

i never said you never cheated only that you weren't related to Bayrock and friend
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Desperado Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 7:15:05

As a direct and proximate result of your post. i got hit by someone who had not hit up all set.

I hit you long before he posted that op, don't make his asshaterry look like I took advantage of some conspiracy nut!

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 19:05:35

Where exactly did I cheat across multies servers again?

Until you explain that everything you say is compete bullfluff. You make up so much stuff that it is a fairly accurate sentiment anyways.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 22:49:29

mr "challenge cheater" ford, this should refresh your memory.
A post from your friend NOW3P and Jag's confession that he and his friends had been cheating for years implicating you.
stating you would keep on cheating for years.
If anyone wants more proof read the admin's posts from the time which NOW3P alludes to.

there were only 2 NA/LaE players who had countries actually deleted due to multiple accounts though (a total of 12 accounts used in Alliance and FFA between 2 people), and another 2 who obviously had access to the information that it was going on, but whom had not signed into any of the illegal accounts. Of the 2 players who actually had countries deleted for cheating, DarkMorbid (LaE President) has stepped down from his position, and Jaggernacht (member) has left the clan. Llaar (NA President) had access to the cheating pages in LaE's custom built website starting about 8 hours before the deletions occurred, but was not deleted in FFA or Alliance for accessing the illegal/deleted countries.

Take that for whatever you want to take it for, it's been posted by the mods themselves, and is verified by the information obtained by Primeval when he hacked llaar's account to gain access to it. Personally, I think that some players definitely broke the rules and were punished, (but the mods decision blaming and punishing all of LaE wrong.)

I also hope you'll realize that you didn't have even the slightest thing to do with what was discovered by the mods/Primeval.

Edited By: clintonista on Jul 28th 2016, 22:54:45
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 22:53:59

The level of assumption without any evidence is baffeling.

Do you seriously expect to be taken seriously?

You: Pang and Qzjul said you cheated across multiple servers.

Me: no they didn't

Pang and qzjul: http://i.imgur.com/b4q7UlZ.png

You are an idiot with a terrible memory and an assumption problem.

I still don't see my name mentioned anywhere, and nothing going on but bullfluff back pedaling from you. Show me my name, my purples or stfu.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 28th 2016, 22:57:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2016, 23:53:10

Who is this clintonista person?
(•_•)

Kingme Game profile

Jul 29th 2016, 1:29:56

(kingme if you want to take that as a challenge to get to 50k acres and build them all up, feel free to do so.)))

maybe some day, not now haha.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 29th 2016, 1:45:52

Oh and this set it looks like #89 is about to take your challenge and beat it too.

Hammer Game profile

Jul 29th 2016, 9:06:03

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Were you around when the "earf/frae" character appeared for a few months? Same kind of person; perhaps even the same person.

While I have never had any in-game problems with him, my read of him (which could be wrong, but I doubt) is that he is indeed a veteran player who is bored with the traditional game of EE. His "game" is to incite reaction from others, and perhaps create a movement to change some of the coding, which he considers "fallacies" of the game. Until then, he is issue challenges, top feeds, exploit, things that one may think shouldn't be allowed in this game. As a veteran, he knows, like the rest of us, that what we see is what we get with this game.

Some will say the game is dying; some will say it is what it is. Regardless, it is still fun and free past time, with an interesting community.

People finally stopped taking the bait with "earf" and he went away....or changed names. Evidently, clintonista is just "simply irresistible", as the song says...lmao. What happens when you ignore a stray dog? He goes next door eventually. What happens when you feed him or pet him just one time? He sticks around. I'm just saying.

Hammer Game profile

Jul 29th 2016, 9:08:28

What's UPPPP, Getafix? When are you bringing that rep converted to dict Rock Lobster back? KoH is back. Kingme has been back for awhile. We need to get the vets back and get this game back under control.

We have too many rising stars who think a 1:1 retal is suiciding.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 29th 2016, 9:42:01

you retal me even once I'll return your suicide with suicide! :P
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2016, 17:15:23

Originally posted by Getafix:
Welcome back KoH!

Thank you, bud!

Originally posted by Hammer:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Were you around when the "earf/frae" character appeared for a few months? Same kind of person; perhaps even the same person.

While I have never had any in-game problems with him, my read of him (which could be wrong, but I doubt) is that he is indeed a veteran player who is bored with the traditional game of EE. His "game" is to incite reaction from others, and perhaps create a movement to change some of the coding, which he considers "fallacies" of the game. Until then, he is issue challenges, top feeds, exploit, things that one may think shouldn't be allowed in this game. As a veteran, he knows, like the rest of us, that what we see is what we get with this game.

Some will say the game is dying; some will say it is what it is. Regardless, it is still fun and free past time, with an interesting community.

People finally stopped taking the bait with "earf" and he went away....or changed names. Evidently, clintonista is just "simply irresistible", as the song says...lmao. What happens when you ignore a stray dog? He goes next door eventually. What happens when you feed him or pet him just one time? He sticks around. I'm just saying.

Very interesting....yes I remember earf...crest23 around?, he's one of my favorites that's gone also....
(•_•)

Hammer Game profile

Jul 29th 2016, 18:46:53

Originally posted by drkprinc:
you retal me even once I'll return your suicide with suicide! :P

lol..you've received the message, too!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2016, 20:08:40

Thanks Hammer. That was an excellent post about Earf and Clintonista.

Yes, good old Rock Lobster. Sadly I don't know if I could even pull off that rep casher to Dictator today. It sure was a fun strategy though. I found that I was quite addicted to Express after playing it every weekend for about three years straight, sending my jets out every 2 hours and so on. The withdrawal was bad! I find I still tend to hang out on #market.team in compensation. But altogether leaving Express behind was good. I still may return and surprise you guys from time to time though!

Its good to see KoH and Kingme here. Crest23 stopped by briefly on AT maybe 6 months ago but he isn't playing right now. Lucky for you Clintonista, he would kick your ass all the way back to Maggotstan.

Hammer Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 0:10:20

SilentWolf would help him kick it! We are missing a bunch of the "good guys" all at once. It's like everyone planned it.

Getafix, you need to come back sooner than later because things are changing quickly. The market is ideal for a rep with $100 turrets and jets.

earf

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 0:42:59

No hthat was not an excellent post about me. I didnt do harm to other players I was here simply to be the greatest show on earth as my fans can attest to. In fact as one of those fans pinged me on my iphone6s+ to make me aware of the nonsense being spoken here. I came in and performed at a god tier level and braught my own spectacle to the forum to entertain the masses in the way that only I can. Everyone said it was a lot of fun. Who can forget the great times such as when I outed Kingme's sexual fetish of being an ass vampire.

I left bwecause i was bored of the game as there was no mountain left to climb. Only sad ditches to fall into. It is a folorn feeling when you realize that everything that you could ever set out to accomplish, you have. It is the same in my real life. A great melancholy has befallen me. I broke up with my hot girlfriend that I loved just, so that I could have the quest of finding a new girlfriend. Of haveing something to do. Of course I did find an even lovelier woman shortly after and the discontent returned to me.

Any way there is nothing left for me here. I caused no problems for any here I simply spoke great advice remember that. I can only tell you all one thing. Listen to the wisdom of ssj4goku17 because he is smarter than all of you. I appoint him to speak with the authority of earf, in my absence. God bless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 1:53:44

There he is ^ LOL
(•_•)

arseVAMP

Jul 30th 2016, 5:33:05

Originally posted by earf:

No hthat was not an excellent post about me. I didnt do harm to other players I was here simply to be the greatest show on earth as my fans can attest to. In fact as one of those fans pinged me on my iphone6s+ to make me aware of the nonsense being spoken here. I came in and performed at a god tier level and braught my own spectacle to the forum to entertain the masses in the way that only I can. Everyone said it was a lot of fun. Who can forget the great times such as when I outed Kingme's sexual fetish of being an ass vampire.

I left bwecause i was bored of the game as there was no mountain left to climb. Only sad ditches to fall into. It is a folorn feeling when you realize that everything that you could ever set out to accomplish, you have. It is the same in my real life. A great melancholy has befallen me. I broke up with my hot girlfriend that I loved just, so that I could have the quest of finding a new girlfriend. Of haveing something to do. Of course I did find an even lovelier woman shortly after and the discontent returned to me.

Any way there is nothing left for me here. I caused no problems for any here I simply spoke great advice remember that. I can only tell you all one thing. Listen to the wisdom of ssj4goku17 because he is smarter than all of you. I appoint him to speak with the authority of earf, in my absence. God bless.

I thought you left me to speak in your place!?

Hammer Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 18:23:41

Originally posted by earf:

lmao...I knew you were still lurking! Cheers, brother!

PS Somebody help me reel this fish in!