Verified:

qwerasdf Game profile

Aug 17th 2016, 8:02:32

Or do you store some turns and then jump into it? How many turns do you store before jumping off?

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 17th 2016, 9:17:27

depends on your strat normally, some would stay in protection at turn 99 until at least 50+ turns are on hand, some will play 99 then store 360 and even further to 360(360) just logging in every 4-6 hours.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

GarrehZzz Game profile

Aug 17th 2016, 9:19:02

I'm too addicted, I log in every ten minutes :-P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2016, 15:52:45

Originally posted by drkprinc:
depends on your strat normally, some would stay in protection at turn 99 until at least 50+ turns are on hand, some will play 99 then store 360 and even further to 360(360) just logging in every 4-6 hours.

This ^

Originally posted by GarrehZzz:
I'm too addicted, I log in every ten minutes :-P

It'll get old in a hurry.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 19th 2016, 10:25:39

You can still log-in as much as you want regardless, for the sake of free turns or just to monitor your country/markets. Some delay their starts in order to let markets adjust/come down a little, or to see how markets & other countries are before even deciding a government/strategy. This can be good from that perspective, but you'll also be playing catch-up and early starters may look at you for a landgrab as they'll be stronger.

Some strats like to start early to take advantage of higher market prices as well as be the first to hit some bots before some are over-farmed...then again waiting does let them get fatter too. Additionally, starting early should put you near the top in net, so you normally won't be a land target.

Those are a few things to consider, but there are pros and cons for each. Consider what's best for you and your strategy and experiment and have fun.

Greaps Game profile

Aug 19th 2016, 11:50:09

store turns

Desperado Game profile

Aug 19th 2016, 12:43:36

I make my country early, and then wait till I'm full stored on turns.

Sure, I may tend to get hit a few times, but it's still early enough in the reset I can catch the grabber and retal for big money no whammies

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler