Oct 27th 2010, 2:45:15

contact someone in imp thanx

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 3:04:23

?
#LaE

im on now
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 27th 2010, 3:17:12

Ya, #LaE :P -- Not a FA, but I can tell you what happened.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 3:41:28

what that i hit untagged because i forgot to tag up on two country's with the same name and i tagged up one during the kill run and the second right after the kill run i know that. what i dont understand is why u killed them as i was never under another tag and i tagged up as soon as i remember.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 3:42:07

but i will let an imp fa deal with this

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 4:45:40

since you want to do this here

LaE's police policy is well known. we kill any country that hits from a tag other than the 2 that are in the war we are policing for. untaggs included.

we were asked to kill the countries (we wouldnt have if we wernt asked) so we killed them

im sorry they were your countries. but tag em up before you hit!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 4:48:13

what ford said :-/
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 27th 2010, 6:42:06

Simple rules, yet noone listens.
Why not just kill ALL of IMP :P

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 6:49:00

whatever guess i am the dumbass loser but that was never the policy if u tagged up as soon as u saw it so whatever i am done with this. have fun thinking you are the fluff cuz this was never the policy in old ffa and was never imps policy

Pain Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 6:59:12

i always understood the policy of, if you forget to tag and hit with the country, the police kill it. IMPs policy has no bearing on the way the other sides police operate. you know that. if one of us forgets to tag and hits you guys you can feel free to let it slide though lol.

if it makes you feel better, Lefty, just pretend focus had to call in allies to help. :P

Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 7:01:53

If you want to get aggressive about it, then so be it.

I do not really give a fluff if its IMP's policy.

We are not IMP's police. If you really want to make a big deal about this, and blow it out of proportion, then do something about it. We both know you will not because you are the one who made the mistake, not us.

This has nothing to do with us "thinking we are the fluff." We had a request from the clan we were policing for, and we granted it.

Your beef is not with us, it is with focus, and yourself, for forgetting to tag up before you hit. Dont fault us because we are far more active than the standard police. Just stop making that mistake, and move on.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 27th 2010, 7:24:00. Reason: grammer
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 27th 2010, 7:08:42

Originally posted by LeftyHa8er:
whatever guess i am the dumbass loser but that was never the policy if u tagged up as soon as u saw it so whatever i am done with this. have fun thinking you are the fluff cuz this was never the policy in old ffa and was never imps policy

You said it, I didnt

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 8:57:04

LOLWAT

i dont know how many times i got killed by police for not tagging up before hitting
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

kwoo346 Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 12:33:00

Does it really matter which tag got the kill...you are at war and probably would have been killed anyways
Vinny Covino
THS President

Fiat

Oct 27th 2010, 12:38:03

Discussions on this issue here should end. IMP is allied with FoCuS

joeskin Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 13:15:36

kill mr ford countries :P
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 27th 2010, 15:20:12

I am sorry you feel that way about yourself. I'd like to point out two things in your post.

cuz this was never the policy in old ffa

-- Ideally, this is not "The Old FFA". As much as my heart desires for the days of the old to be back as they once were, it's just not going to happen.

and was never imps policy

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out when anyone allowed IMP to set the standards by which we play, let alone anyone else for that matter. I distinctively remember many threads/posts over my 10 years of playing in which indicated that if you did not agree/like a policy set forth from another alliance, that the alliance who disagreed either did something about it or moved on.

Now, with that being said. I don't see IMP taking option #1 (Doing something about it). I suggest you move on and accept the fact that you made a mistake. Sadly enough though, you will not. You are in denial based on the simple fact that no one likes to be in the wrong. I promise you however, no one will ever remember the time Lefty forgot to tag up 3 countries and lost them to a simple mistake. I don't foresee your internet based reputation being tarnished at all.

Buck up Bart. Stop your damn sniveling.