Verified:

zerol Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 4:01:32

Where is the warstats?? who is losing? bahaha

Veritas

Apr 25th 2017, 4:35:41

There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 5:17:34

Originally posted by zerol:

The bots seem to be winning, LaF hasn't really been grabbing them much all week.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ort=Show&tab=overview

Edited By: elvesrus on Apr 25th 2017, 6:35:31. Reason: bad start time
See Original Post
*Splat*

Veritas

Apr 25th 2017, 5:26:51

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
Originally posted by zerol:

The bots seem to be winning, LaF hasn't really been grabbing them much all week.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ort=Show&tab=overview
Bots always win https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nxjjztQKtY

The_Hawk

Apr 26th 2017, 3:26:06

really close war :)

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 28th 2017, 2:11:15

huh

Link Game profile

Apr 28th 2017, 3:41:12

fluffing job of mine preventing me from enjoying this properly
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Marshal Game profile

Apr 28th 2017, 13:24:43

go fishing.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Veritas

Apr 28th 2017, 15:15:10

Originally posted by Link:
Quit whining and get another job snowflake.

Veritas

Apr 28th 2017, 18:08:55

Originally posted by Veritas:
Quit whining and get another job snowflake.
Singaporean Uncle complains about his job...

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_PDvOBX9Q

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAlHs2T068

Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4crnW-mZfU

IgnitionCWG Game profile

May 2nd 2017, 14:22:01

Originals remaining:

SofElders (4+1v) =
Hanlong Hunter (#251) [SoFElder]
Red River (#90) [SoFElder]
Black Gold (#231) [SoFElder]
Never gonna give you up (#43) [SoFElder]
WWIII REALITY B4 2025 (#283) [SoFElder] (Vacation)

LaF (8) =
in memoriam DD (#353) [LaF]
You Only LaF Once (#256) [LaF]
LaF (#301) [LaF]
BeE Po wiTH daNGerOuS DaN (#176) [LaF]
Here There Be Dragons DD (#193) [LaF]
KSFforever (#95) [LaF]
whiseky weed and warren zevon (#242) [LaF]
Netmaster Flash (#349) [LaF]

Edited By: IgnitionCWG on May 3rd 2017, 23:43:10
*Splat*

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2017, 15:48:45

Your list of originals is incomplete with 43 on SoFElders and 256 on LaF, I think?

SuperFly Game profile

May 2nd 2017, 15:52:44

so what you are saying is that it is race to see who kills who faster?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2017, 16:01:28

Well some people belive it is. I have no idea how it got to that point, before my hiatus it was whoever had destroyed the other alliances ability to damage them won, which basically meant total NW was the measure.

SoFElders are still concentrating on medium sized originals so it is far from over. When they kill 242 it is over for them. :)

IgnitionCWG Game profile

May 2nd 2017, 17:42:10

good catch Gerdler, and yes total NW is a measure by some standards, to others its a tagkill... if you do both there is no questions on who won ;-p
*Splat*

IgnitionCWG Game profile

May 2nd 2017, 17:42:27

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Your list of originals is incomplete with 43 on SoFElders and 256 on LaF, I think?

edited and updated. thanks
*Splat*

Suicidal Game profile

May 2nd 2017, 23:30:22

"War is determined by the AMOUNT of original kills"

Veritas

May 3rd 2017, 0:52:10

Originally posted by Suicidal:
"War is determined by the AMOUNT of original kills"
War is determined by who is LEFT.

zerol Game profile

May 3rd 2017, 3:50:02

war is determined by number of original left

Veritas

May 3rd 2017, 4:15:37

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
really close war :)
I am not surprised, but then again what else can one expect from cheaters within Sof/Elder.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 3rd 2017, 4:33:10

they got me
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Veritas

May 3rd 2017, 4:45:18

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
they got me
Who, zee Germans?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2017, 5:13:18

I agree with Suicidal. War has always been determined by the total number of originals killed.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

May 3rd 2017, 5:17:11

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I agree with Suicidal. War has always been determined by the total number of originals killed.

You say "always" but I don't think you know what that means. It has either been tag kill, obvious from a NW gap analysis, cease fire/surrender, or # of originals left standing.
*Splat*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2017, 5:23:57

Nah I seem to remember it always being the way I said haha.

I anticipate a victory regardless of all other stats.

Prac Game profile

May 3rd 2017, 7:32:55

Veritas

May 3rd 2017, 9:06:43

With help from your "allies" too ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2017, 16:19:02

Yeah, when MD FS's the server we will officially be calling our allies in for a kamikaze mission. Haha

mrcuban Game profile

May 4th 2017, 0:06:58

MD will have to bring in allies from CLASH as there would be no allies left to bring in from the countries left...

Donny Game profile

May 4th 2017, 0:21:12

With help from your "allies" too ;)

Who LCN? oh thats laf :D

MD WINS
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

May 4th 2017, 0:27:14

Updated remaining originals.
*Splat*

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

May 5th 2017, 5:30:28

Given not only has SoF/Elders needed assistance from not only a whole other alliance, they also need to put someone in vacation to avoid a tagkill b/c they werent a match despite getting outside FA on 251. This was an easy war that Elders simply decided to use cowardice to hide the fact they cant win. Why don't you stop getting FA from outside sources or why don't you have that original exit Vacation mode? B/c fear, fear that you could lose that you have already lost simply put that i what this is. Yes you have killed quite a few but by my count you are still losing in the fact that your country have self deleted, killed themselves by deleting all their land, and even asked those not involved in this war at all for assistance. Especially more proven when wars have always been won by method of NW and tagkill and you change the parameters of war to fit "your" needs so that way you think in your mind that you may win even though you have already lost.

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2017, 6:13:23

I have been in many war alliances, I have lead a couple, I have warred with the best warmongers in this game, and not one of them would agree with you on that. You may use it as a moral victory but war has NEVER been determined by the total number of originals killed, to claim otherwise is just plain ignorant.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

zerol Game profile

May 5th 2017, 6:34:14

whoever being tag killed you lose.. end of story..

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2017, 7:32:07

MORAL VICTORY!!!!!

lmfao
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Veritas

May 5th 2017, 8:42:53

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Given not only has SoF/Elders needed assistance from not only a whole other alliance, they also need to put someone in vacation to avoid a tagkill b/c they werent a match despite getting outside FA on 251. This was an easy war that Elders simply decided to use cowardice to hide the fact they cant win. Why don't you stop getting FA from outside sources or why don't you have that original exit Vacation mode? B/c fear, fear that you could lose that you have already lost simply put that i what this is. Yes you have killed quite a few but by my count you are still losing in the fact that your country have self deleted, killed themselves by deleting all their land, and even asked those not involved in this war at all for assistance. Especially more proven when wars have always been won by method of NW and tagkill and you change the parameters of war to fit "your" needs so that way you think in your mind that you may win even though you have already lost.

Rule #1: Elders & Co are always right.

Rule #2: elvesrus is impartial towards his bosom buddies Elders & Co.

Rule #3: Should there be any discrepancies, please refer back to rule #1.

Edited By: Veritas on May 5th 2017, 11:41:42

Rouger

EE Patron

May 5th 2017, 11:30:43

Let's just call this what it is. Laf is fighting well and activity is staying strong. Let's also not forget LAF FS SofElder with a 15 percent member advantage. Laf had a solid 1-2 day AB FS that destroyed all of SofElders economies from the very beginning. You may win this battle this set but we may get to see who wins the war in the next future sets. You see Elders love to war and you seem to be good opponents. Makes us Happy!! Maybe we will see you on the battlefields again shortly.

Veritas

May 5th 2017, 11:34:20

Originally posted by Rouger:
Let's just call this what it is. Laf is fighting well and activity is staying strong. Let's also not forget LAF FS SofElder with a 15 percent member advantage. Laf had a solid 1-2 day AB FS that destroyed all of SofElders economies from the very beginning. You may win this battle this set but we may get to see who wins the war in the next future sets. You see Elders love to war and you seem to be good opponents. Makes us Happy!! Maybe we will see you on the battlefields again shortly.
Sofelders to declare war on MD next reset?

Kalick Game profile

May 5th 2017, 12:38:09

Originally posted by Rouger:
Sofelders to declare war on MD next reset?

I don't see that happening.

elvesrus

May 5th 2017, 12:45:11

Rule #1: Elders & Co are always right.

Rule #2: elvesrus is impartial towards his bosom buddies Elders & Co.

Rule #3: Should there be any discrepancies, please refer back to rule #1.

FYI, that second rule can be considered worthy of a ban. Notice how I'm not doing that :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

ingle Game profile

May 5th 2017, 13:38:56

Aside from Moral Victory, Elders is just going to blame SoF for the loss.

Clearly they are the best warmongers in the game and if they hadn't merged in the first place they would've been able to win within a week!

May 5th 2017, 15:12:19

I love that its Elders and Co. admitting openly that its not just SoF you are getting help from. Then again ingle is also right you will likely just blame someone else at the fact you lost a war. Likely those you are getting help from. Now given if a moral victory is what you were looking for then continue on, though I disagree with you Rouger, Elders doesnt like war they like winning war. That is why they argue fake parameters for how to win a war. Anytime they lose they will come up with this same argument and continue to not only hide behind allies but also behind the vacation mechanic. I still see that 300 WWIII REALITY B4 2025 (#283) 5044 $1,072,824 T is still in vacation meaning in all honesty Elders is content with their decision to choose cowardice over actually fighting.

Link Game profile

May 5th 2017, 23:53:34

You guys are hilarious LOL. An fs almost straight oop with all the advantages then act like you are better than us for winning. You can't write this fluff
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

May 6th 2017, 0:10:10

At least our countries didnt enter Vacation mode or kill themselves to avoid a tagkill.

iScode Game profile

May 6th 2017, 1:33:19

You guys are hilarious LOL. An fs almost straight oop with all the advantages then act like you are better than us for winning. You can't write this fluff

I dont act like we are better than you for winning, I act like we are better than you because we are, but thats not hard, because Elders are fluff, so you can wall? whoop de do. You have no one of any caliber who can lead your war chats, your target selection is poor and your hpm is always extremely poor.

I have warred netting alliances who put up better efforts than you lot. Not once have a seen a stella war performance with a high HPM like you would expect from a small alliance filled completely with people who think they can war, e.g WoG, MeT. All you have is about 3 excellent wallers, maybe 5-7 good ones and thats it, your only great ability is walling, stop kidding yourself to think you are anything but mediocre...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Link Game profile

May 6th 2017, 3:08:35

we dont walk around talking about how good we are.. even though you keep saying we do lol

we are better at war than LaF though lol.. taking away our breaking power and economies while vastly outnumbering us is the only reason you have done what you have done.

it was the same fluff celphie wanted to do on team.. but where it doesnt work with 5 man tags it works very well if you have 10+ more countries and get the early gut shot.

well played.. you seen your demise coming and took the attack in hand. i would have done something similar.

we are still better than yall as far as i care though LOL.. and thats not sayiing we are great at war.. we are what we are.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

IgnitionCWG Game profile

May 6th 2017, 3:58:29

we are better at war than LaF though lol.. taking away our breaking power and economies while vastly outnumbering us is the only reason you have done what you have done.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. - Patton
*Splat*

Dissident Game profile

May 6th 2017, 5:27:18

I love that its Elders and Co. admitting openly that its not just SoF you are getting help from. Then again ingle is also right you will likely just blame someone else at the fact you lost a war. Likely those you are getting help from. Now given if a moral victory is what you were looking for then continue on, though I disagree with you Rouger, Elders doesnt like war they like winning war. That is why they argue fake parameters for how to win a war. Anytime they lose they will come up with this same argument and continue to not only hide behind allies but also behind the vacation mechanic. I still see that 300 WWIII REALITY B4 2025 (#283) 5044 $1,072,824 T is still in vacation meaning in all honesty Elders is content with their decision to choose cowardice over actually fighting.

your attempt at logic is stifling. yes... i blame someone else for us losing a war. i blame Laf....

Elders doesnt like war? are you kidding? we do it every set and have warred every set since our inception. Why would we continue doing it if we didn't like it? Explain that to me please.

as for WWIII, I don't even know who runs that country. Nor do I care. In fact, those who go into vacation mode may, in fact, be on vacation. Now, if we had 15 breakers go into vacation mode I would agree with you that we're cowards. But I find it really hard to believe that you can call us cowards and say we're not fighting back when it's clear that we are fighting back. We are fighting back so much that we've killed more countries than you have.

numbskull

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2017, 5:29:02

Link, you guys sound different then in the beginning. What happened?
I recall every one of you laughing and saying our AB fs was ridiculous. That we were even worse then pdm and would be so easy to win over.
Don of LaF

The Cloaked Game profile

May 6th 2017, 6:16:20

1) Meh, I actually appreciate Elders. fluffy warmongers can spice things up.

2) LaF's inability to war(due to fighting without a war bot) should've hindered us more. But we've had the deepest bench in this game for years.

3) Also, I've always disliked the multi-set grudges that develop when people lose a war. Like, yeesh, get over it. You will eventually get tuckered out and quit angrily. And LaF will still be here, like we have for the last ... getting pretty close to 20 years now.

Edited By: The Cloaked on May 6th 2017, 6:44:38. Reason: Hypocrisy
See Original Post