Verified:

dittiemd Game profile

May 6th 2017, 16:22:45

the bots will buy the tech at whatever prices, at least raise yalls prices a lil.. sheesh :P

drkprinc Game profile

May 6th 2017, 16:24:46

no thanks I'll keep tanking the market so a bot has a chance to win.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 6th 2017, 17:48:43

Another silly post. Supply and demand has nothing to do with it? If you all sell higher less tech will sell, causing someone to fail a sale. You are much better off with every techer undercutting you if you know the market better than them.

clintonista Game profile

May 6th 2017, 18:09:18

Gerdler takes out his arrogant ignorance and waves it around, again. mirabile dictu.

Check the market histories for the last eight to ten sets and you will see that market prices are a function of timing.
Bots buy while humans sleep.
So there is never enough tech in the wee pre-dawn hours.
Do not believe me? Check the market histories.
That is why I take tech from the bots and sell it back to them in the twinkling twilight, before the day.

Supply and demand in this server are functions of human sleep patterns; when humans are awake and selling there is a glut, when humans sleep there is a dearth, duh.

If you really want to tank the market, do what I did this set.
AB the F bots which have suppressed food price for lo these many sets.

Marshal Game profile

May 6th 2017, 19:10:36

same dittie as who got fordy fed up?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 6th 2017, 21:48:16

You are just pissed that I took your so called "record" on first attempt, clint, and with a demo nontheless. :P

No matter which market, with or without bots, this always comes up. People belive that sellers alone can set the market price and nothing else matters. Guess what? Demand declines when prices increase. In EE as in real life.

dittiemd Game profile

May 6th 2017, 22:12:03

I agree with you Gerdler. I was just making a sarcastic post because everyone is a techer.

Clintonista is correct, too. Prefer he hadn't said it tho.

Marshal, I'm not aware of any other dittie's, but I also have no idea how I got ford fed up. mrford was always pretty lame on the forums so I could definitely see myself getting in an exchange with him.

clintonista Game profile

May 6th 2017, 23:51:16

actually girdle,
I would rather have the PS acreage record any way.

bamforth Game profile

May 7th 2017, 1:22:52

lol, that's not much of a record since anyone can break anyone. It just means you played in the same set as someone hitting a real record. It's like saying your greatest achievement was meeting Michael Jordon.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 7th 2017, 12:32:00

I dont even think it is the PS record... Since NW was so poorly matched. You can make a bigger grab on someone at 25k acres actually.