Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 24th 2020, 16:41:47

While this is probably common sense to most folks, we have to sadly implement this rule.
Doxing or using personal information (real names of players for example) with in your country name or in the forums to harass a person is no no and is against the rules.
Anything that falls into a gray area that looks like you are trying to twist the rules to still use someone's information ..... that will be decided at mod/admin/dev discretion.

Remember that depending on the severity, your reaction with the mods, and times this has happened you may lose your option to play this game for a bit along with posting on the forums.

Thank you for your wonderful time!

Edit: add irc and discord to this rule and unless said other player uses their real name in discord or irc.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 24th 2020, 17:09:43

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2020, 16:48:02

Agreed.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mac23 Game profile

Jul 24th 2020, 17:08:27

:)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 24th 2020, 19:21:52

whatabout calling others to nazis and racists etc?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 24th 2020, 19:58:35

You'd think it wouldnt be needed in a community of like 300 players because idiots that would do such a thing should be rare enough that we have none here. Sadly that is not the case.

Either way I welcome this new rule and it doesn't worry me that I can no longer do what I never felt the need to do. :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 24th 2020, 21:58:01

Originally posted by Marshal:
whatabout calling others to nazis and racists etc?

It is really funny how hard you have made every excuse for what you have been doing and claiming it isn't a rule. So now we have a rule, and yet here you are again twisting it up on the forums and my inbox.
Your newest play is try to claim to the community you only used "galleri" and you know that is not true. Quit lying to yourself. This is the exact mentality of a stalker. Playing that victim card. You wanted a rule for it. You got it. Quit it.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2020, 22:06:27

+1

I support this message

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2020, 22:19:23

Stop being a creeper, Marshal FFS!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 24th 2020, 22:48:58

Marshal fyi I changed your country name last time. Dude it needs to stop and it's sad there had to be a rule about it
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

Jul 24th 2020, 22:49:33

i'm not twisting anything just asking why it's ok to call other players (not just me) as nazis, racists etc.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2020, 23:12:12

i'm not twisting anything just asking why it's ok to call other players (not just me) as nazis, racists etc.

Because it's not using nor hinting at people's real identity, big fluffing DUH dude.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2020, 0:28:23

It's outing their views or political affiliations tho! :P

Honestly those words are flung around so much here that they've been diluted to worthlessness. Its almost more of a problem that we are not offended by it than the ones who still get offended by it.

Either way Im going no where with this, except; It's time to reset Marshals post count. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2020, 0:37:32

More like reset that damn bot, it's really bugged up to a point where updates won't do anything.
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2020, 1:40:48

+1 I feel that this post shouldn't have needed to be posted, but its 2020 and here we are.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2020, 19:25:51

Mrs Galleri Has A Lot Work Ahead Since She Has To CHange All My Past Countrynames On Team, Express, Alliance and FFA Since Many Of Those Happen To Have Galleri or Related As Countryname And Also She Has To Delete All My Posts (Past, Current And Future) Since She Is Mentioned In My Sigs (Nobody Reads Those But Still).

Happy Work Day!!!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2020, 19:28:28

gerdler: I have said many times that my postcount can be reseted as long as it happens to everyone. fair and square.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2020, 21:47:36

Mrs Galleri Has A Lot Work Ahead Since She Has To CHange All My Past Countrynames On Team, Express, Alliance and FFA Since Many Of Those Happen To Have Galleri or Related As Countryname And Also She Has To Delete All My Posts (Past, Current And Future) Since She Is Mentioned In My Sigs (Nobody Reads Those But Still).

Happy Work Day!!!

I told y'all this bot is bugged!
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2020, 14:20:46

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Because it's not using nor hinting at people's real identity, big fluffing DUH dude.

LOL exactly. What does calling someone mean names have to do with exposing real life info? There's not even a thread of a logical connection there.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 27th 2020, 23:16:33

gerdler: I have said many times that my postcount can be reseted as long as it happens to everyone. fair and square.

What does fairness have to do with anything, what sin did we all commit to have to read and correct your utter trash that is 97% of your posts?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2020, 8:23:57

Originally posted by Gerdler:

What does fairness have to do with anything, what sin did we all commit to have to read and correct your utter trash that is 97% of your posts?

Anyone with children has already likely explained to them (or will) that fair is not the same thing as equal.

This inevitably leads to discussions about consequences and actions, in which the child learns about their place in the world and society at large. This helps them with realisations about innate ethics/morality which comes to most sooner or later.

Sometimes its *much* later than others.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2020, 13:51:47

You guys are brutal LOL.

Summary:
You done fluffed up, Marshal.

Advice:
Grow the fluff up.

Have a good day!
(•_•)