Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2010, 15:37:22

I need help. After I made an off the wall post on Dibs' union post. I had an idea. Sure it might produce some conflict; with the masses and my own internal (very minor) moral fiber.

I am really wanting to start a movement of some sort. You know, like the Truth campaign, but completely based on satire. Here is my logo:

"Save our future, ABORT your baby"

So this is what I need. I need a fake name with a highly respected degree. Half truth-half made up facts about over-population. Someone to be the face of this project (I fear I have too much incriminating history to be a good front man).

So my plan. I want to convince as many people as possible that abortion will save our future. You know, it's funny because we are killing children. Who happen to be our future. So we are killing them to save them.

Think about it. Bumper stickers. Banners. Websites. Published documents.

Then in 5-10 years we publish a book with the title "Stalin Has Nothing On Me".

Thoughts? Criticisms?

Hellrush Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 15:42:57

Zen abortion is great i am aborted

Klown Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 15:52:49

We're all abortions now.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 26th 2010, 16:04:59

face it, you just want to legalize 50th trimester abortions!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 19:17:20

I'll be your front man. All I require is a clown suit, a slide whistle, and a fresh pair of virgins 3x/week. Pay is negotiable, depending on how many fetuses I can abort on my own...

Ayahuasca Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 10:41:21

Population is an exponential number, it doesn't take a genius to find out we are already screwed....Try telling a religious person they can't have a child....ha. Accept our fate.

ladydivine Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 17:16:41

why a man? :P