Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 6:08:16

Villians congrats on that Triple Crown Victory. Not even Getafix and his UgTb suicider squad could Keep you from taking the win.

No going back now HCnFC; congrats on coming up on my level of blind-sighting innocent net gainers like poor Villians who are all-x netting saints.

Congrats to CWG for coming into the fight strong and to Tworms ll eat thee oop (#32) for surviving and walling till the end.

Now congrats and thumbs up to the mighty Darkness on those 18+ kills and for dominating until the end. Even though we were running out of steam and resources we kept managing to break thru every country we hit.

Saved the BEST for last: Congrats to the war MVP! This Beast absorbed 1,967 hits and did not die! He is a true Iron Man of war.
Rasp has big Kahunas (#29)

If anyone has any other honorable mentions please post them and let’s recognize all of our war heroes from this past set.

BROmanceNZ

Oct 18th 2020, 6:26:52

I’d like a pat on the back for wearing your country name this set.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 7:09:06

Oh snapppp right I forgot BROmance! Held it down using my country name and he was doing awesome minding his own business when some nasty bad man decided to hit him. Sounds like it was the same guys from good/bad that were upset that they got hit. So they did the correct thing as well and they hit a fellow all-x netter lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 8:26:57

Is this where I pull a chevs and say if I hadn't died three times I wouldda won? Had a niece get born during covid so ma and pop weren't allowed in the hospital and the 16 hours of GS that killed my original that was 4k acres up on everyone seriously was on for greatness. It wasn't normal press all x button but it also wasn't primary and I feel like given another opportunity in this dynamic of wallgaining, I'd probably be able to pull a straight 70m.

Annnnnyyyyyways it was a team set like any other. Those suicided least won medals. YAY

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 10:04:39

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 12:38:03

Congrats Villains!
Just shut up and have another beer

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 12:47:27

How about we all open up profiles this set?
Just shut up and have another beer

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 13:08:21

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
How about we all open up profiles this set?

That would be cool! Except that you won’t get them “clean non suicider players” who have multiple alias that enjoy calling out being a victim while suiciding on others to open their profiles up ever lol

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 13:12:09

Congratz Villains on the triple crown!

I agree with Beerdrinker. Lets out the suiciders.

Superfly is still lying away I see, after making this server pointless to net in by ABing us at the start, now two sets ago.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 13:27:02

Yes let’s out who actually was in UgTB.

Getafix you are only calling this server pointless to netgain because you got hit finally. It has been impossible to net on this server for 25-35% of the countries that play here for years....

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 13:58:50

If you hit more than you talked you might actually be worth a damn in this game sf.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 14:56:23

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
If you hit more than you talked you might actually be worth a damn in this game sf.

Second that!!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 15:31:29

Funny

Oh really? Have you checked the leaders board for this server? I seem to be a hell of a lot more relevant than you and jjterrico combined lol.

I am sorry I forgot to congratulate you guys from Good4U/bad4u for having to restart 4 times each. Are you happy you got your recognition now?

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 18th 2020, 15:34:06

Oct 18th 2020, 16:24:24

I'd hope so since I've barely ever graced this server with my presence, and I only restarted once my friend, unlike you ;)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 16:27:24

Lol third set here, myself. If you weren't ahead of us in all stats on team server, there would be a problem lol

Also I'm pretty sure I only restarted once, but may have been twice, maybe.

Edited By: jjterrico on Oct 18th 2020, 16:32:47

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 16:54:01

I'd hope so since I've barely ever graced this server with my presence, and I only restarted once my friend, unlike you ;)

Don’t know which country you thought I was but I was in QUITE and only restated once after taking 488 hits

Sorry if I assumed you guys were multiple restarts. I just saw 12 total countries created under Good4U so I assumed as much :(

Also honorable mention to Bablo who had to participate with a mask on :(

Oct 18th 2020, 17:00:01

So you lied about being tagged PEACEFUL? lol not sure why i'd be shocked.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 19:28:15

there was a post during the war when I said I was in quite. BromanceNZ already claimed that he was in peaceful playing with my country name.

I guess you must have missed it unfortunately:(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 21:36:05

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Yes let’s out who actually was in UgTB.

Getafix you are only calling this server pointless to netgain because you got hit finally. It has been impossible to net on this server for 25-35% of the countries that play here for years....

I agree with Crippler ICD that you talk way too much Superfly, and its nonsense about HCaFC being suiciders, and its true that you did AB Weedylar and HCaFC out of protection like a toddler having a temper tantrum and knocking over the game table.

But I will admit that you have said finally said something that is true. HCaFC went for a year or so without getting hit. It was a sort of haven for netters like tmac, ABM, sfbob and others. How did we achieve that? The answer is that we played the game well. We netted well, and when it came to a fight, we fought, and earned respect from many of the other players.

Villains does the same. They have respect because they consistently net well, and they enforce a one hit = kill policy and have for years now.

But as you say, 25% or 30% of players haven't been able to net on Team.

I don't think that the answer is to knock out the netters with AB's. Very few people have so little respect for their fellow players that they just play to mess people up every set, but you are one of them. A griefer, most of the time. At least you are open about it, though you lie a lot.

We could remove the possiblity of being hit by implementing GDI like you suggest, and make the game more boring but safe. But my preference is to at least try identifying the consistent troublemakers so that they can't hide. Lets deal with the people who want to wreck the game, rather than wrecking the game for everyone because of a few.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2020, 22:43:38

I was thinking about all that, and I should say, wrecking the game for the few because of the very few :)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 19th 2020, 1:23:45

But the question is why you deny and avoid answering the truth about your involvement with UgTb and griefing/suiciding Villians?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 13:21:40

I hope all you nerds remember this is a game for our entertainment.

BROmanceNZ

Oct 20th 2020, 11:16:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:
there was a post during the war when I said I was in quite. BromanceNZ already claimed that he was in peaceful playing with my country name.

I guess you must have missed it unfortunately:(

I was surprised to have been left alone for as long as I did.

Rasp Game profile

Oct 20th 2020, 14:24:29

2k defends!!!
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much