Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2020, 15:28:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by galleri:
So what have we learned here kids?

SF is still bitter about team server.

I ain’t bitter. I am having a good time killing everything.

I just like to poke fun at Getafix due to team server lol

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 28th 2020, 15:36:01

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by iScode:
Sof called in allies? bahahahaha

We didn’t think it was a war. Thought we were just killing ABing suiciders lol

haha...sgood

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2020, 17:57:29

smell the meat!

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 28th 2020, 18:51:25

Fkn pony

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2020, 21:06:48

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Never FS an alliance without holding your two hands together in preparation of having your azz handed to you.
Actually extremely insightful post. True of the last ~5 years-ish

Anarchist Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 0:26:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

SF is still bitter about team server.

I ain’t bitter. I am having a good time killing everything.

I just like to poke fun at Getafix due to team server lol

What the heck happened in team? Haha I gotta read that crap now.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 1:14:22

What happened here in this war is that SoL FS'd SoF with AB's and Bomb Structures, destroying about 1/2 their buildings and 1/3 of their CS, and SoF cried for help from Mercs, plus Rage.

So with 45 to 20, and Mercs with full production capacity, so SoF's weakness doesn't matter because they can still midbreak and finish, SoL is dying with honour.

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 1:50:32

Chomp Chomp.

Rasp Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 2:22:02

Originally posted by Getafix:
SoL is dying with dishonor.

Fixed and fixed for Americans
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 29th 2020, 2:33:51

Originally posted by Rasp:

https://youtu.be/2YPcZWuRj_U
"Aluminium"

Edited By: galleri on Oct 29th 2020, 2:38:04

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 4:12:19

What happened here in this war is that SoL FS'd SoF with AB's and Bomb Structures, destroying about 1/2 their buildings and 1/3 of their CS, and SoF cried for help from Mercs, plus Rage.

So with 45 to 20, and Mercs with full production capacity, so SoF's weakness doesn't matter because they can still midbreak and finish, SoL is dying with honour.

I would reply but I don't train my foe for free. Get on a payment plan and I can educate you :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 4:26:50

https://youtu.be/2YPcZWuRj_U
"Aluminium"

Most boring chick on the surface of the earth.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

iScode Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 4:34:41

It’s all in good fun my friend :p

ahhhh

and are we still WoG friends? I thought you hated me like everyone else lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 10:29:49

SoL was glad to have a fair fight with SoF, 20 on 20, and I expect we would have won. It would have been fun. I wouldn't expect anyone in this game to be able to survive with 20 against 45, so yes, we are dying with honour and not crying about it or begging for help. And when we've been tag killed we'll take a nice break until next set.

I think the American minority around here can probably read English, so there's no need to correct the normal and original spelling.

Rasp Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 11:13:16

so yes, we are dying with honour and not crying about it or begging for help.

I think the American minority around here can probably read English, so there's no need to correct the normal and original spelling.

Whoooosh
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

Sov Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 11:25:12

SoL was glad to have a fair fight with SoF, 20 on 20, and I expect we would have won. It would have been fun. I wouldn't expect anyone in this game to be able to survive with 20 against 45, so yes, we are dying with honour and not crying about it or begging for help. And when we've been tag killed we'll take a nice break until next set.

This sort of North Korean style rhetoric is best kept to your internal boards, but if you want to bring it to these boards then I guess it deserves a response.

See I can only attribute SOL's actions this set to one of 3 things:-

1) Naivety.

SOL's leadership is naive to the ways of Earth politics and how things have been conducted on this server for a couple of decades. When you reject several pacts, that being of the 3 other major Alliances in the game, and then start conducting yourself shadily to start trouble, you need to make sure you are covered politically.

2) Arrogance.

You were over-confident based on your solid performances in recent sets and under-performances of other tags that you somehow believed yourselves to be invincible against the other tags on this server.

3) Stupidity.

You guys were really that stupid and thought you could dictate to us, that being SoF, Mercs and LAF, that we should war on your terms.

I am quite curious as to what the correct answer is, but alas only SOL leadership can answer that question.

If you really wanted a fair one on one fight with SoF you would have asked us for one and we would have arranged it just as every other war on this server has been conducted for the past year. But you didn't.

And what had be even more curious was when SOL members were telling me the internal narrative of blaming Weezy for the deterioration of relations between SOL and the other major Alliances, when it was the current SOL leadership that rejected pacts with us to begin with. You only sought pacts with LAF and Mercs, on your own silly terms I might add, when it was quite frankly too late and the 3 of us had already determined what actions we should take.

I really do not see much honor in the way you are dying, maybe because I see it as your Alliance conducted itself dishonorably for the past few weeks so how could you possibly be dying with honor.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 11:52:14

1) Dying with or without honor is not the issue. Just die.
2) Teach you to let Pheebs leave SOL.
3) The propaganda machine of SOL convinced it's members that me and Derrick could not fight on the same side and you never actually tried.
4) When LI and Dalyx offered to help SOL, you ran them out on a rail. You should have tried.
5) Getafix started a riot and Xyle sent in the national guard to shut it down.
6) I was there when WeeZy "resigned" from leadership yet was a big player in stirring up the sh*t so, he is not without blame.
I ask, where's WeeZy now?
7) Dying with or without honor is not the issue. Just die.

Hardy Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 11:54:54

What we need here is more cowbell

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 12:03:36

Maki would be turning in his virtual grave knowing the amateur left in charge of his legacy.

Anyone with half a brain could see you should have pacted laf and mercs out well in advance before coming for us, you thought you smelt blood in the water didn’t you? You even had the FS probley the worst FS in sol history lol

Rookie of the yeeeeeear
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 12:17:09

kudos to SOL for bringing a spark to the server.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 12:29:34

I was on the "Leaders" Whatsapp channel where ryou all ping each other for weeks and act like you are important, and bicker over FS dates for days. The only thing that was generally agreed was that there would be a free for all, and all pacts were off. So we attacked SoF and turned them into something approaching a parking lot. Then SoF cried for help and destroyed SoL with overwhealming numbers.

So that makes it a short set for us, and we'll be glad to take a break.

One good thing is we got rid of a number of tag jumpers and spies, and our FS was done with complete surprise, and we had a whole 30 minutes to crush 15 SoF countries with no response.

I'm very glad that I was able to get rid of Suicidal and his homophobia and racism. Weezy has always been out only for Weezy so he's no great loss. And I hope LaF has given Pheebs a good position in return for abandoning SoL during a war set with no notice.

So what else do you guys have to say?

Sov Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 12:45:25

The FFA discussion was LAF's attempt to save SOL from being curbstomped, you didn't want it. So we curbstomped you. There was no cry for help.

And if you think our countries were ruined, then you are showing you are even worse a leader than I thought. I'll give you a pro tip... You reduced SoF's 10k techers with 3k TPT to 2k TPT. Those techers even damaged as they were still crapped all over your 10k rainbow nublet countries. Perhaps when you learn to build better early war countries you might survive longer than 10 second killruns. How long did your killrun last? 9 seconds? Ouch.

I've been gone for 3 sets. But I'll be here for the next 3 sets to keep you and your horrible leadership in line.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 14:11:33

I appreciate Geta's propaganda.

To be clear, there was no call for help. SoL was about 36 hrs from being FSd by MERCs and SoF (you moved the timeline up). We were waiting for you and some of our members got online to stop/mitigate the damage.

Weezy was no great loss?

Weezy wouldn't have gotten you gangbanged.
Weezy wouldn't have refused to pact 3 major alliances.
Weezy wouldn't have tried to dictate an arranged war with 3 UNPACTED alliances.
Weezy wouldn't have ran off 1/3rd of your membership (including a leader).

All pacts were off? That was never the case. Every other alliance but SoL had re-signed a pact.

I do appreciate this narrative in which you desperately wanted a 1on1 with SoF. Why not tell AT the entire story? Most especially the parts where you tried to dictate to the rest of us? How you refused to sign pacts? How you tried to scramble for a pact after it was clear the FFA was off and you were in danger? Even now, you're trying to dictate the terms of war by hitting only SoF. It's cute but try that AFTER pacting. Without a pact, you are just an enemy...and you have 3 very large ones this set.

This might be your first rodeo into politics so I'll give you a pro-tip for next time. Pact out if you want a 1on1. It doesn't need to be an arranged war but the least you can do is pact out and not show your backside to the rest of the server.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 29th 2020, 17:10:41

Originally posted by MauricXe:
I appreciate Geta's propaganda.

To be clear, there was no call for help. SoL was about 36 hrs from being FSd by MERCs and SoF (you moved the timeline up). We were waiting for you and some of our members got online to stop/mitigate the damage.

Weezy was no great loss?

All pacts were off? That was never the case. Every other alliance but SoL had re-signed a pact.

I do appreciate this narrative in which you desperately wanted a 1on1 with SoF. Why not tell AT the entire story? Most especially the parts where you tried to dictate to the rest of us? How you refused to sign pacts? How you tried to scramble for a pact after it was clear the FFA was off and you were in danger? Even now, you're trying to dictate the terms of war by hitting only SoF. It's cute but try that AFTER pacting. Without a pact, you are just an enemy...and you have 3 very large ones this set.

This might be your first rodeo into politics so I'll give you a pro-tip for next time. Pact out if you want a 1on1. It doesn't need to be an arranged war but the least you can do is pact out and not show your backside to the rest of the server.

I would have pacted everyone and been "slow" resigned everyone but the alliance i was going to hit. then you have the pacts and its "open" so it does not have to be pre planned.

I see what you are trying to do, but the game is past this stage. If there was lots of tags running around you could do this, but it is gone.

Good luck in the future.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 29th 2020, 17:13:50

and weezy is not about weezy...gosh you all are so stupid sometimes. He only has the best interest of the tag he is in, but he was SOL hardcore through and through and is still SOL regardless if he is playing or not. If you all pushed him out that was very foolish.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Rasp Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 17:18:51

Weezy was no great loss?

eh, to be fair, I think weezy did leave a bad taste in mercs mouth the way he talked to them at the end of last set.

I believe there were more underlying reasons why SoL got the shaft this set. I only know bits and pieces, but enough.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 19:07:34

Weezy was no great loss?

eh, to be fair, I think weezy did leave a bad taste in mercs mouth the way he talked to them at the end of last set.

I believe there were more underlying reasons why SoL got the shaft this set. I only know bits and pieces, but enough.

Relations between Mercs and SoL had never been better or on a better forward path before I came in, I've been pushing for the SoL and Elders bad blood that existed when I first joined SoL, this Derrick can attest to. I'm sure you yourself can also recall I even took it upon myself to reach out to EVO in a show of good faith on our part and offer LDP 3-4 sets back to help butcher their suicider (forget who the recurring idiot was), being met with a 'we'll think about it' by Marshall before fading the set after.

Relations couldve left a bad taste last set I guess with SoF asking us to do our FDP duty and kill off Symba and whomever last set, as I told DD who I was in contact if not everyday about 1A, it was a daily chat over FFA, or friendly chatter, with Symba's attitude of going of to suicide on my FDPs --RAGE-- and being called in I saw issue with the way he was conducting himself, being a leader and all. Shortly after I was told everything was well and we were cleared to kill and aided by DD and others, ending in my book that page of it, moving forward as remaining FDPs as he was 'demoted'

As for Geta, I know alot of what you speak must be comming from anger, or a way to deflect SoL's wonderful set onto me and not have your first set as leader be what it is now. I have no issue with you spewing whatever makes the set go by easier for you, but when you want to publicly bring me into this were other SoLers could get the wrong idea I think you've crossed the line. I've been contacted by SoLers and other tags as to your power hungry maneuvers, having myself been delt accordingly by your insinuation of not 'allowing' me to play for SoL. I'm sure you've appointed yourself judge jury and executioner replacing the trio-leader decision making format, so man up, own up to your own actions and extreme pacting terms that drove the set onto SoL and keep the rest of the SoL leadership clean of blame, and if you would, dont trample me again.
Catch me on ir c

Real_Man Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 19:16:57

Weezy has always been out only for Weezy so he's no great loss.

Where do I find this magestic beast. Sounds like a good fit for theBOMB.

@Weezy, have your people contact my people and we can break bread together.

daspheebsie Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 20:08:08

I was on the "Leaders" Whatsapp channel where ryou all ping each other for weeks and act like you are important, and bicker over FS dates for days. The only thing that was generally agreed was that there would be a free for all, and all pacts were off. So we attacked SoF and turned them into something approaching a parking lot. Then SoF cried for help and destroyed SoL with overwhealming numbers.

One good thing is we got rid of a number of tag jumpers and spies, and our FS was done with complete surprise, and we had a whole 30 minutes to crush 15 SoF countries with no response.

I'm very glad that I was able to get rid of Suicidal and his homophobia and racism. Weezy has always been out only for Weezy so he's no great loss. And I hope LaF has given Pheebs a good position in return for abandoning SoL during a war set with no notice.

Hold up, how in the fluff did I get brought into this. I left because I realized that what had happened in the past would come back to bite me. Leaving on no notice for LaF? Yeah I did that. But only because I was under the impression from some that I was only taking that position for drama (if you know you know). No I did not "get a good position". Why should I? Oh is it because you think I had planned this all along to bail on SoL? Nah. You don't get that right there homie. The way YOU are running SoL is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. So don't you dare bring me into this. Yes I left, I threw myself into vacation and bounced.

Also accusing WeeZy for the failure of SoL is dead fluffing wrong. He's a lot of things, but he at least tried. When Daly and LI offered to help, YOU threw the fit stating people returning to SoL should not have the ability to help run SoL. I hate to say this but Dalyx and LI could have kept this from happening. I do not know what is going on in SoL now. Nor really do I want to. My home is in LaF now. End of story. So remove me from the rhetoric of oh qq pheebs planned this oh qq pheebs left us in a bind. Own your mistakes.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2020, 20:27:24

Weezy is a nooob! <3

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 20:40:41

ahhhh

Truth be told I do not hate anyone or personally dislike anyone in the game as it is just a game. I might troll 2 or 3 guys often but I do not dislike anyone cuz at the end of the day this is a war game so if I hit you or you hit me it is all good!

I gotz mad love for you iScode!

v1per Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 21:59:35

Facials being served left and right

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 29th 2020, 22:24:39

[quote poster=Getafix; 49507; 962882]I was on the "Leaders" Whatsapp channel where ryou all ping each other for weeks and act like you are important, and bicker over FS dates for days. The only thing that was generally agreed was that there would be a free for all, and all pacts were off. So we attacked SoF and turned them into something approaching a parking lot. Then SoF cried for help and destroyed SoL with overwhealming numbers.

So what else do you guys have to say? [/quote

When I escape my Master, I am going to give you such a thump!!
Please refer to EE rules and stop with calling me names or I am soooo going to sue you!!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 0:12:01

Wow this is awesome!

Reminds me of the Gambino crime family documentary I once watched the fight for the Don position!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 0:54:10

unarranged wars bring back the ole' smack talk

Y-NoT Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 1:46:22

which is what exactly is happening now Sui...

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 2:27:32

Hi Y-NoT, how u bin?

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 2:33:27

It was an honor once again everyone!

I tried reading all two pages but stroked out here towards the end.

Nice to see the server liven up a bit.
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

Y-NoT Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 2:33:32

Been missing seeing you in the chat room when I come on daily... no more morning greetings! how's life on the other side? =) bloody 9-11 second kills must have been fun...

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 2:44:07

It's not easy teaching Xyle how to set up a Speedkill tm LOL

Y-NoT Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 2:45:27

LOL! so you taught them how to do it? oh well, our loss then...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 2:50:49

We still need more cowbell.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 2:55:37

I brought the majestic triangle as I don’t have a cowbell. Hope this works

*ding ding*

TeckMing Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 3:28:31

So much drama for a game with max 200 real people left lol

Y-NoT Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 4:03:22

Looks like AT is in need of drama to keep the 200 ppl happy TTM.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 4:19:17

ahhhh

Dirty sheep stealer

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2020, 14:21:32

And I hope LaF has given Pheebs a good position in return for abandoning SoL during a war set with no notice.

Whoa dude. Do you know how hard it is to get promoted in LaF? No one joins and becomes a leader ASAP. It took me forever to get "Made Man" spot, in which then I realized they had granted me a penis. I was actually quite excited to pee in the snow standing up, peed on all their feet. Then LaF got disgusted and placed me to "Made Woman".
How dare you assume the leader climb there.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Chevs

Oct 30th 2020, 15:43:42

Whoa dude. Do you know how hard it is to get promoted in LaF? No one joins and becomes a leader ASAP. It took me forever to get "Made Man" spot,

Maybe its just because you suck / are helpless.

I only played there for 2 sets.

Set 1. Let Gerd and Hash leech tech, Gerd "beat" enforcer
Set 2. Let Gerd Hasn and Enforcer leech tech, Hash cheated and I still beat him LOL.

After Set 2 Gains offered me Head of War because they got smacked that set. I declined.

Moral of the story. GIT GUD and GUD things happen
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 30th 2020, 17:13:50

I didn't leech tech from you your first set in LaF. I won by 310m NW.
Second set you; Gave me the pact later than Hash and En4(to skew the competition in their favor) and then tried to change the agreed price at the threat of suiciding us if we didn't agree on the new price lol. I still won by a decent enough margin. :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2020, 17:24:00

Originally posted by Chevs:

Whoa dude. Do you know how hard it is to get promoted in LaF? No one joins and becomes a leader ASAP. It took me forever to get "Made Man" spot,

Maybe its just because you suck / are helpless.

I only played there for 2 sets.

Set 1. Let Gerd and Hash leech tech, Gerd "beat" enforcer
Set 2. Let Gerd Hasn and Enforcer leech tech, Hash cheated and I still beat him LOL.

After Set 2 Gains offered me Head of War because they got smacked that set. I declined.

Moral of the story. GIT GUD and GUD things happen

Welcome back Chevs! You taking a break from Real Man/Xem Chevabelle?

Edited By: galleri on Oct 30th 2020, 17:34:38