Verified:

Chevs

Nov 10th 2020, 19:11:24

Yo, so I predict you’d double your salt on this candidate by Dec 12th. So be sure to top this tread on that date.

Current price (odds): +450
Stock: Donald J Trump

I'm betting about 64k on it myself.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2020, 20:55:38

What significance does December 12th hold? Still hedging your bets on faithless electors December, ahem, 14th?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 11:55:56

Faithless is when you go against what your state legislature instructed you to vote. Not when you go against how cable news and big tech tell you to vote.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 17:20:08

Ahh right because the votes are fake right.

Faithless, it seems, is what you are about american democracy. I'm certain our state legislators will not buy into dozens of failed court cases.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 20:08:56

There were probably some fake votes but not enough to change the election. So it doesn’t matter, but we need fellow Americans to be confident in the outcome.

~LAR

The_Hawk

Nov 12th 2020, 20:45:03

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Ahh right because the votes are fake right.

Faithless, it seems, is what you are about american democracy. I'm certain our state legislators will not buy into dozens of failed court cases.

My grandpa voted in person... he never left the house or voted... there is one fake vote.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 21:15:52

How do you know that? Not being condescending or calling you a liar, I just know every state has different rules, and I'm curious of yours.

When you vote in person here in PA, you dont get like an email or letter confirmation that you voted, and access to voter rolls aren't available for a few weeks yet, so theoretically if I had not voted, literally no one except the local polling place would be able to tell you that, and it's currently illegal for them to report it officially until results are officially reported as well.

How did you acquire the information that he has a ballot? Only asking because I know I have no way of checking whether or not me or anyone else voted here, and I'm curious how you even went about getting that info. I don't see anyway to fact check you using public information because you know....its not available.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 12th 2020, 21:20:44
See Original Post

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Nov 12th 2020, 22:29:54

Here in Texas you can look it up online with your voter ID number..

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Nov 12th 2020, 22:30:14

My mother who passed in 1991 apparently voted as well..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 23:22:01

Yeah not to mention the Harris County debacle it sounds like something went wrong down there. Does that mean Biden should declare Texas a win trump style? Lol jk jk I know that undermines democracy.

It sorta does make me wish, hearing that, that Biden did win Texas and there's a reason for that that isn't my anti-Trump rhetoric. While Trump has 5 lawsuits in PA, 3 in Nevada, 3 in arizona etc, I dont think he has ANY going in texas. If something problematic did happen there, it won't be under the same scrutiny as in the swing states which are close enough to validate everything before releasing official results.

Some of these cases will result in a ballot review, and even in some cases results will be changed up to a few hundred numbers after a lengthy review by the DOJ. Texas voted essentially the same way it has in every election since Jimmy Carter tho, and the results tend to "look right" based on historical voting data. Since there are no lawsuits there, it's likely no one ever investigates it, and this conjecture just passed by.

I would, however, if I encountered these irregularities myself, be contacting my local election commission and secretary of state and be demanding a fluffing explanation about it. That's just me I guess.

The_Hawk

Nov 12th 2020, 23:34:39

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
My mother who passed in 1991 apparently voted as well..

Serious hemp? Seems we have an big issue down here.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Nov 12th 2020, 23:36:04

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Here in Texas you can look it up online with your voter ID number..

Only if early voting from my understanding. Even a dead talk show host apparently voted.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 23:47:33

Is it this website you are using? https://www.txballot.org/

jeffro71 Game profile

Nov 19th 2020, 14:32:53

Huh?