Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 22:20:18

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by myerr21:
Youre for sure lying. Im prettty sure everyone has knowingly cheated at this game lol. Hell, me and Link got Purpled like 2 months ago in express for teaming lol. I even used to run multies back in like 03.

So if everyone has cheated in the past, why wasn't everyone deleted? Seems like a very targeted witch hunt

As far as I can tell, someone had their Main account country in Primary and FFA deleted, for what appears to beusing a 2nd account in team server, last set.

seems like an insane precident to set, when they didn't break any rules for the current set on the specified servers

Yeah. I actually sort of agree that deleting totally legit FFA countries over a multiple acct on a different server is probably more extreme than usual and sets a totally new precedent. I actually think if the people deleted in that manner (hawk and zen on FFA at least) kind of apologized for doing it, and agreed never to do it again, they could probably get some legit countries reinstated to finish the round. Like any appeal of a forum ban or country ban. You can usually show remorse and a want for it never to happen again and the mods usually will empathize. I would wager there is an opportunity for both of them to be reinstated today if they just said they didnt know they were breaking rules and wont ever do it again. I dont think saying all the ways they were wronged and expressing that they don't believe it was fair and mods are cheating etc I don't think anything will change if it's a complaint on the mods and I kind of say that from a place of experience lol.

From my perspective, it looked like a whole tag of people slightly bending the multi acct rules in a variety of ways to achieve some type of advantage or even credibility. I think when the mods and devs see a whole clan of people systemically bending the rules, it feels like they have to push back very hard against it. If it was 1 player, or even 5 players that are not working together, I think it honestly doesnt get as severe a punishment.

But I do think the mods should hear out appeals on a couple guys and if they agree not to do this again let them finish net sets on FFA where they weren't engaging in lunacy. I mean. Unless they were engaged in lunacy there. I dont really know what hawk was up to because I wasnt tracking him because I dont track people, but I know zen was netting on his primary account there always and maybe could appeal now that he is made aware of the rule and how it will be enforced.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2021, 22:24:58
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit