Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 17:15:40

Man whatever happened to people being actually good enough to stick their foot in LaFs ass proper. THEYRE NETTING. You can actually tag kill them with like 12 good warbuilds and a blindside. Anytime. Anyone can do that.

Right now the bomb has what...5 members? So you were like 7 members away from being able to pound them for a set?

But because the good old boys club can stop a 5 member tag you need to hide and suicide? /me gags

No. You need to actually get the 12 members together to actually tag kill them if you're mad at them. And if you cant find 7 other people here who want to kill LaF, you either arent looking or you are actually a bigger douche than LaF itself. It was EASY to find 30 people to whack them a few years ago. I cant imagine it is much different now.

I stuck my foot up that ass for a year. Won some lost some. You had an opportunity to do the same, but wasted it on fake accts and suciding.

I could say the same thing about you guys that you say about LaF. It's a good old boys club of crybabies trying to cry to get their way instead of actually beating them on ingame merits.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 4th 2021, 17:21:47
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit