Verified:

Tmac Game profile

Feb 5th 2021, 16:34:00

A net tag couldn't be hit. They could have non-harmful spy ops done on them, and they could do the same. They could still hit bots, but no real player. This would also completely eliminate mistypes on real players. Netters only hit bots so all it would do for them is allow them to compete with their peers every set without the possibility of someone deciding to take you out.

A war tag could do anything to anyone not in a net tag. They could still have their wars. They couldn't blindside a net tag, but I haven't seen any established alliance do that since I've been back. An alliance could also make two tags if they wanted. One for net, and one for war.

This would eliminate the suiciding of netters which occur every set. The war tags kill off these suiciders which says they're against it as well. I don't see any downside for anyone except suiciders. They could still fight with a netter, just not when they're in a net tag. There's solo servers where you can fight on an even playing field.

I figured I'd give my 2 cents. I know others have had more in depth conversations on this topic. This is just a simple idea that I think would be good.