Verified:

Pedi Game profile

Mar 6th 2021, 21:36:36

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 6th 2021, 22:36:00

You really should join an alliance to learn these things.

Briefly;
You stock at the right ratio of food:oil with your current govt,
You sell your food at $35 as a monarchy with low %MBs and high military tech,
You switch to theocracy and drop all your non-MB acres (you need to have some MBs for this to work)
You burn oil for units at your private market and spend the cash you gained from selling food at 100% MBs

The reason you drop land is so you can have 100% MBs without building MBs for a whole lot of turns.

You will fail this the first time unless you join a tag or try it out yourself on test servers, FFA or express 2-10 times before trying it for real.

Pedi Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 0:03:12

So let's say I'm playing a theo and have a ton of mil tech
1. i would switch over to monarch
2. I would sell 200mil of food at $35 on private??
3. Switch back to theo
4. Build 100 mb's
5. Destroy and drop all my acres
6. Buy on private military ( wouldn't u have very little military to buy on private with 100cres?
7. Use 10mil oil to make more military???

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 7th 2021, 0:51:11

more or less. The correct ratio is closer to 8:1 usually. It's actually lower but if including destruction costs for the land it becomes often closer to 8:1.

Being theo you have the option of skipping the switch to monarchy and just selling the food on public market instead. if you time it right and maybe have a bit of luck you might be able to sell the food higher that way.

Tmac Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 1:03:32

You're going to miss alot of details without help. One small mistake will ruin the whole thing. I doubt anyone is going to post their full destock strategy here. Joining an alliance will save you the time of asking all these questions because they will give you all the info you need =)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 1:05:57

"How does dropping land too 100acres and building 100 military bases work for destocking?" -pedi

this is why u join an alliance.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2021, 1:09:18

Hey has anyone mentioned you should join an alliance to get detailed information so you don't have to learn the hard way?

Just in case....

Join an alliance, bud 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2021, 1:12:06

I'll post a basic one that all us old fluffs know so he can look at it.

Get a ratio of 8 bushels for every 1 oil going into final 9 turns. You'll need a small amount of milit tech as well.

With 9 turns left:
Build 1 turn of MBs
Place all tech on market
Place all military, food and oil on market leaving only enough to run 6 turns
Convert to Mono
Recall tech
Recall bushels
Join GDI
Drop Unused acres
At this point begin slowly destroying all buildings and dropping acres. The fewer you destroy at a time the cheaper it will be.
Once you hit 19 milit tech per acre by dropping, check for $35 bushels. If they are still 34 drop a couple MBs.
Sell bushels for $35
Convert to Theo
Drop all remaining acres including CS until you have only MBs left and all other acres are empty
Check private market to make sure troops are $77. If they are not, see if you can figure out what you did wrong because you're not max milit tech on all MBs.
Convert oil on private market to generate units.
Buyout market in the following order:
Troops
Tanks
Jets
Turrets

Something like that. In a very standard ass standard no math sense. You have things in the wrong order atm.

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 1:39:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'll post a basic one that all us old fluffs know so he can look at it.

Get a ratio of 8 bushels for every 1 oil going into final 9 turns. You'll need a small amount of milit tech as well.

With 9 turns left:
Build 1 turn of MBs
Place all tech on market
Place all military, food and oil on market leaving only enough to run 6 turns
Convert to Mono
Recall tech
Recall bushels
Join GDI
Drop Unused acres
At this point begin slowly destroying all buildings and dropping acres. The fewer you destroy at a time the cheaper it will be.
Once you hit 19 milit tech per acre by dropping, check for $35 bushels. If they are still 34 drop a couple MBs.
Sell bushels for $35
Convert to Theo
Drop all remaining acres including CS until you have only MBs left and all other acres are empty
Check private market to make sure troops are $77. If they are not, see if you can figure out what you did wrong because you're not max milit tech on all MBs.
Convert oil on private market to generate units.
Buyout market in the following order:
Troops
Tanks
Jets
Turrets

Something like that. In a very standard ass standard no math sense. You have things in the wrong order atm.

oh wow, derrick posting useful advice. lucky you

archaic Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 3:08:18

Quit answering his questions until he joins a clan
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pedi Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 16:59:46

Fantastic response archaic. Way to bring in new/returning players back to the game..

archaic Game profile

Mar 8th 2021, 1:03:04

Dude, you have obviously confused me with somebody that cares about increasing this game from 50 to 60 players. You are obviously an alt, obviously a troll, you are almost certainly one of whiney fluffes like Cerb thats always moaning about how much better the game was in the good old dial up days. If I knew what country number you were I'd give you a lesson on the efficacy of ABs . . . except that would involve me actually creating a country and JOINING A fluffING CLAN BECAUSE THIS IS THE ALLIANCE SERVER.

@galleri - If I send you some seeds will you tell me who this clown is?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2021, 1:06:10

It's Chevs, bro 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 8th 2021, 1:26:02

Originally posted by archaic:
Dude, you have obviously confused me with somebody that cares about increasing this game from 50 to 60 players. You are obviously an alt, obviously a troll, you are almost certainly one of whiney fluffes like Cerb thats always moaning about how much better the game was in the good old dial up days. If I knew what country number you were I'd give you a lesson on the efficacy of ABs . . . except that would involve me actually creating a country and JOINING A fluffING CLAN BECAUSE THIS IS THE ALLIANCE SERVER.

@galleri - If I send you some seeds will you tell me who this clown is?

he's #386, i want some daddy archaic seeds now!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2021, 1:28:34

I thought I was your daddy, don't go around cheating on me now!!!!
(•_•)

Pedi Game profile

Mar 8th 2021, 4:13:34

No idea whats an alt or who or what is a cerb. Just trying to understand a game i thought didn't even exist anymore which i played like 20yrs ago. Anyways my country # in alliance is 386. Could give 2 shts about about getting abed. And just like in real life some are helpful and friendly and some others are not. Gonna go back to plying COC. Peace out ✌

Tinamou Game profile

Mar 8th 2021, 4:58:37

Bonus

archaic Game profile

Mar 8th 2021, 11:26:38

Originally posted by Pedi:
Gonna go back to plying COC. Peace out ✌

**eye roll**

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2021, 16:29:07

Bruh, you gonna join a clan there?

*hits blunt* *giggles*

Refusing to join a clan but soliciting advice from other clan members works probably just as well there. Occasionally you'll run into someone, like me, who doesnt care if everyone rocks at the game, but the avg player will probably just get mad or troll you if that's your vibe. Just sayin...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 8th 2021, 16:33:15
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 8th 2021, 18:56:45

https://www.earthempires.com/forum/strategy-room

There is an actual forum for strategy talk too, many of the questions you asked have answers in this forum. It's nice of derrick to help you out though
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2021, 1:16:37

Yes! I even answer strategy questions there for members while I'm actively attacking them lol. Was answering all of Ricky's questions the set mercs killed the bomb lol.

I dont feel like anything is sacred tho. I think if someone has a question about this dead game after all these years they should just have the answer. Doesnt even matter if you hate me. God bless you for keeping me entertained for decades you know haha.

The 12 of us who are here can and should answer all of each others questions and beat each other on the merits of having all the math but still doing the best. Just my opinion.

That said I'm not gonna teach him to hybrid destock unless he plays in a legit tag. Love has limits haha

tmas Game profile

Mar 15th 2021, 18:33:38

I agree

Originally posted by Tmac:
You're going to miss alot of details without help. One small mistake will ruin the whole thing. I doubt anyone is going to post their full destock strategy here. Joining an alliance will save you the time of asking all these questions because they will give you all the info you need =)