Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2021, 20:10:59

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean. I just dont want anyone to be confused about why I'm farming 100k acre countries and trying to time it when their stock is home.

It's always been a game of risk/reward, and I have a sneaking suspicion casual players wont make the mistake of hitting me back. You all have more sense than a robot.

That kind of play will never get you a top ten finish though, if you're not actually trying to win then you're obviously just trying to keep others from winning. So I just want to clarify that you're staying that your tag will endorse you refusing to accept retals?

We're a war tag. Of course. I think it's probably the best way for us to acquire land by bullying weaker tags. Fewer variables and much much more land. We would likely use war decs throughout the set to farm smaller weaker tags and new players. I think for sure it would be our best path to the most stock especially considering we all ride with 100+ spal.

You can make a case for the bots being better to hit now but only because they dont retal. They have crap land you know and probably will win out on any green retals against us. Unless they do just like no damage at all farming the casuals will clearly be the move when you consider our high SDI and spals.

If I can get 40k acres in 4 hits and then kill a person, I'm objectively more efficient than peppering a bunch of 300 acre bot hits and eating a pile of retals for four weeks. In fact, I think well timed war decs against small netting tags would be essential to our growth. I think a non-sentient robot would be way more likely to do something about it than a tag like HERO. Humans quit. Robots dont. And frankly we are bigger and have way more firepower than any netting tag not named LaF.

I think LaF would be wise to do the same thing tbh.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 30th 2021, 20:48:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit