Verified:

BlueCow

May 6th 2021, 13:58:40

Could also lump all x players into this. Would be neat to see how the game play differs from players with no restrictions and players with restrictions.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 6th 2021, 14:26:12

Not finding this an exciting thing. Admins aren't announcing who is sanctioned or not. So adding a board and then people guessing if someone is there for all x or sanctioned seems like hunting the red october.
I feel like I can also see that turning into another board of hatred.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 6th 2021, 14:32:08

I don't see why we need to encourage people to get sanctioned this way. However, for pedagogical reasons I think the list of sanctioned players should be public. It helps everyone understand what behaviors is deemed unacceptable and it also encourages those hit by those people to keep playing as they are less likely to be the victim of such plays again next set.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 6th 2021, 15:15:37

An all-X leaderboard is already planned for Express and possibly other servers.

We aren't going to add a leaderboard for sanctioned players because that could be viewed as incentive to become sanctioned. It's the same reason the countries aren't identified ingame.

BlueCow

May 6th 2021, 16:45:36

Originally posted by Slagpit:
An all-X leaderboard is already planned for Express and possibly other servers.

We aren't going to add a leaderboard for sanctioned players because that could be viewed as incentive to become sanctioned. It's the same reason the countries aren't identified ingame.

By chance is there a way to allow them to landgrab bots so they can at least compete?
If not I see the numbers going down even more on players willing to play on solo servers. I dont see this as a gain but you might have more insight.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 6th 2021, 17:15:42

The ideal number of players to be forced to put sanctions on is 0. Seems unworth to spend so much coding time on so few players when a lot of other aspects of the game including the bots can use improvements.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 8th 2021, 1:07:48

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Seems unworth to spend so much coding time on so few players when a lot of other aspects of the game including the bots can use improvements.

I'll agree with this line all day long.

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2021, 21:31:23

A leaderboard for sanctioned players would be rewarding bad behavior. All-x leaderboard on the other hand does make sense.
I could also see the case for allowing sanctioned players to still grab bots.