Verified:

Dadgha Mhor Game profile

May 11th 2021, 20:52:42

Had a weird experience today on Alliance server and wanted to see if maybe I just missed something:

Finished cashing and bought a small amount of military; I'm 100% casher with 25K acres and my food consumption went from 31K to about 36K after buying the military. Not too bad.
I then used all my cash to buy an additional 8M bushels, recalled the 20M I already had on the market (storing it at $500) and over the 3 turns it was being recalled the bushel loss was still ~$36K. All good.

However, as I waited for the one extra turn to put the 28M bushels back on the market, I looked at the advisor and it now says food consumption is 61K!!! I bought nothing and population stayed steady, so I have no idea how this happened!

Any one got any idea what might have happened? is there any way you can see/calculate food consumption for your country? I tried looking around on the Wiki, but can't seem to find it any where.

Thanks
Dadgha
Be Pure
Be Vigilant
Behave

Tmac Game profile

May 11th 2021, 21:03:55

Your bushel decay went up because of all the bushels you had at home. .1% decay for bushels and any cash over 2b.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2021, 23:37:51

Yeah slag recently just changed it so now decay is shown rolled into consumption. It wasnt like that until maybe a month ago.

Dadgha Mhor Game profile

May 12th 2021, 2:00:01

Ahhh, good to know and not a bad idea when you know what exactly is going on :)

Thanks
Be Pure
Be Vigilant
Behave