Verified:

s Game profile

May 17th 2021, 13:17:58

reminders:
- 180 extra turns at the start of the round.
- ingame allies are still alive and well.

good luck to all!

NitelL Game profile

May 17th 2021, 20:01:33

Just so it's in the right place, I'm going farmer.

You folks best avoid it cos I'm feeding the server.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 17th 2021, 20:18:49

Lies, NitelL will just sell on PM all round.

Kingme Game profile

May 17th 2021, 20:23:02

or... just go Techer

Ratski Game profile

May 17th 2021, 21:10:42

So we have in game allies, and I tell my Allie that bots are rich I and tell my Allie about it. And Prime deleted us for that ! All I can is WTF Prime ? Allies and intelligence are legal So why the delete us for attacking bots? Screwed again with my pants on. Prime is byes ageist me and Maj1 for doing what is now legal for on in game message . Wake up old man your the in game Mod and we are playing by the currant rules. If not Please explain your self , and be explicit about your explanation we all want to know? Where is the line is between Intelligence & calibration with Allies ?

Edited By: Ratski on May 17th 2021, 21:18:09
See Original Post

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2021, 21:27:06

Curious how you even got caught. Are all our msgs being monitored? :O

I can tell you the rules if you wanna know. The purpose of the intel alliance is this:
An intelligence alliance brings together the strength of each member's intelligence agencies in both engaging in and protecting from spy operations.

The purpose of the defense alliance is this:
A defensive alliance builds a solid foundation to protect each of the partners. Any time you are attacked, 25% of of your allies' forces will come to assist in your defense. However, Your total battle strength cannot be more than doubled through allies, so having allies at your strength is most beneficial in the long run.

That's really all those are for (and to get people chatting and making friends). Even when you have those alliances, you can't coordinate your activities or share any intel that takes a turn to provide, since it's not a teams server.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 17th 2021, 21:34:47

https://i.imgur.com/uW0YEYf.png

probably not a matter of a few messages. bombing banks in unison and sharing several targets gets you deleted ratski.

This is like the 30th time or something? You'd assume you would have learned what is unacceptable by now...

NitelL Game profile

May 17th 2021, 21:49:54

Yes and I hope that means none of you are going farmer, right? RIGHT?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 17th 2021, 21:59:17

Originally posted by Ratski:
So we have in game allies, and I tell my Allie that bots are rich I and tell my Allie about it. And Prime deleted us for that ! All I can is WTF Prime ? Allies and intelligence are legal So why the delete us for attacking bots? Screwed again with my pants on. Prime is byes ageist me and Maj1 for doing what is now legal for on in game message . Wake up old man your the in game Mod and we are playing by the currant rules. If not Please explain your self , and be explicit about your explanation we all want to know? Where is the line is between Intelligence & calibration with Allies ?

Molotov provided you with a good explanation. You should not change your play style because of the addition of ingame allies, except perhaps by running with less defenses than you would normally (due to the boost that allies provide).

If you wish to coordinate and attack the same targets with your friends then you should do on that the Team, Alliance, or FFA servers only.

Edited By: Slagpit on May 17th 2021, 22:04:37
See Original Post

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 17th 2021, 22:00:51

Originally posted by Molotov:

I don't want to go into the details of how the mod tools work, but consider the reasons why people cheat in the first place. We look for those patterns.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2021, 22:09:48

Ratski reacquainted himself with the purple dress?

SMH

Did your neighbor get purpled too???

Pattern pattern pattern!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

May 17th 2021, 22:37:32

[quote poster=Gerdler; 50150; 977764]https://i.imgur.com/uW0YEYf.png

probably not a matter of a few messages. bombing banks in unison and sharing several targets gets you deleted Ratski.

This is like the 30th time or something? You'd assume you would have learned what is unacceptable by now... [/quote I have to check my record on that Gerdler on that. Besides I only hit one live player the this set and all bots, and found Robbing bots was more profitable then hitting them .

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 17th 2021, 22:43:12

If your neighbor hits one target, that is no longer as good a target, that goes for stealing cash as well. Better to find your own targets, plus it gives the mods less work...

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 19th 2021, 0:59:29

Early tech sales worked this time!

BlueCow

May 19th 2021, 1:05:15

Originally posted by Gerdler:
If your neighbor hits one target, that is no longer as good a target, that goes for stealing cash as well. Better to find your own targets, plus it gives the mods less work...

Lets say ratskis alt did hit that target and not tell him and he decided to hit it from his main.
How was he supposed to know as spy ops dont show up to other players on a news feed?
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 19th 2021, 1:40:05

If it happened once, or twice or indeed thrice I think the mod think one should give the benefit of the doubt.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 19th 2021, 1:44:32

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Originally posted by Gerdler:

Lets say ratskis alt did hit that target and not tell him and he decided to hit it from his main.
How was he supposed to know as spy ops dont show up to other players on a news feed?
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by Molotov:

I don't want to go into the details of how the mod tools work, but consider the reasons why people cheat in the first place. We look for those patterns.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trep Game profile

May 19th 2021, 2:01:08

hai everybody

Ratski Game profile

May 19th 2021, 2:26:26

I try to not any live players, Its like FFA wide open on Bots Gain as much land as soon as you can don't spend the bonus points, tell I have 16 to pay off GDI. And pick a strategy early and stay focused on the build. And stay out of a war unless I get double tapped, then its on !

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

May 19th 2021, 22:06:44

Have a good set all

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2021, 7:04:45

Originally posted by Ratski:
I try to not any live players, Its like FFA wide open on Bots Gain as much land as soon as you can don't spend the bonus points, tell I have 16 to pay off GDI. And pick a strategy early and stay focused on the build. And stay out of a war unless I get double tapped, then its on !

https://youtu.be/_fwJo3bA05Q
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

cordycsw Game profile

May 20th 2021, 14:05:16

hi anyone else needs a def ally? i have 1 slot open

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 23rd 2021, 14:23:41

Anyone want to guess on the winning NW? No idea here. Been stuck in all-X hell.

Tmac Game profile

May 23rd 2021, 14:30:26

only tomorrow at 80m nw

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2021, 15:23:19

I’ll take the under :]

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2021, 17:29:43

Who gonna grab the most land is my question?

#54 is at 61.6k land
#35 is at 56.4K land

I am very behind at 35k land with 30min LG window left

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2021, 19:19:15

well I guess I made 48k land. Will see how much i keep come end of the round after breaking GDI on some of my "friends" that have double tapped me in previous rounds.

I R WoG SuperFly (#19)
(Communism)
Networth: 23,746,366
Land: 48328
Successful Attack Percentage: 95.92%
Successful Defense Percentage: 100%
GDI Member

MILORD Game profile

May 23rd 2021, 20:33:52

Originally posted by SuperFly:
well I guess I made 48k land. Will see how much i keep come end of the round after breaking GDI on some of my "friends" that have double tapped me in previous rounds.

I R WoG SuperFly (#19)
(Communism)
GDI Member

Glad to see you in a good mood and good spirits! I don’t remember that I pressed on you twice in the last set ... And in this set, I did not press on you twice. Although my one click, completely compensated, your multiple clicks.

I do not forget "friends" and always remember them, especially if you do not change your name)

Edited By: MILORD on May 23rd 2021, 20:39:19
See Original Post
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2021, 20:36:43

Originally posted by MILORD:

I R WoG SuperFly (#19)
(Communism)
GDI Member

Glad to see you in a good mood and good spirits! I don’t remember that I pressed on you twice in the last set ... And in this set, I did not press on you twice. Although my one click, completely compensated, your multiple clicks.

LOL
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2021, 21:28:33

Originally posted by MILORD:

I R WoG SuperFly (#19)
(Communism)
GDI Member

I do not forget "friends" and always remember them, especially if you do not change your name)

I sent past sets my friend not necessarily this month of May.

Anyways peace be with you brother and nice retal.