Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2021, 7:40:09

Sarcasm is so difficult to pick up in text. In the future, I'll try to understand wit better.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 14th 2021, 19:06:53

I laughed so hard when you messaged me later, rofl. I will admit it was my fault, I figured the words themselves were so untrue that it could not be interpreted in any other way, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2021, 21:47:29

I feel like we all missed something..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2021, 1:55:26

Mostly I just needed to make a post because when you get banned now, it also bans you from sending messages which is totally crazy imo. Two different things. And mods can still message you saying that you flap your flapper too much and arent owed fluff, you just can't respond lol. ANNNYYYWAYS, when you become unbanned there's an error probably in the cache that prevents you from sending PMs until after you make a post on the forums.

So....I blamed k4f for getting me banned by being sarcastic. 100% his fault. There's your required posting to clear the newest flaw in ee. I'll be along in bugs and sugs to talk about it shortly lol (see I can do sarcasm too!)

<3

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 15th 2021, 2:04:55
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2021, 2:21:56

I told you that. as if you're allowed to use what i said in a private conversation and post it to FFAT..

I am outraged! ban him again mod-douches!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2021, 2:36:15

Yeah bug did tell me it was likely a cache error. I'm obviously not the guy you talk to about a cache error. I just kick tires until fluff works.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 15th 2021, 3:51:56

Its either that Derrick or everyone is too fkd up, bored, or tired to interpret sarcasm.

Also Buggy is ma behch, Iggy gonna give it up to Kahuna eventually watch Kahuna flex.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2021, 5:02:52

Kahuna: don't you have some 12yr olds to groom?

Or are you sick of CPS busting in your door and taking all your fluff?

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 17th 2021, 1:51:25

Originally posted by Bug:
Kahuna: don't you have some 12yr olds to groom?

Or are you sick of CPS busting in your door and taking all your fluff?
who tf is CPS? 12 years olds? Is that about an olde aussie folk tale? behch go eat mice behch.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2021, 1:35:38

Child Protective Services (CPS) <-- idiot..

why would I eat mice when you've been shoving them up your ass the whole time?

Go suck on a railroad spike.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 18th 2021, 18:57:57

Originally posted by Bug:
Child Protective Services (CPS) <-- idiot..

why would I eat mice when you've been shoving them up your ass the whole time?

Go suck on a railroad spike.

(CPS) Chicago Public Services, Chicago Public Schools n a whole lotta fluff that I dont wanna google.
You dont even makes sense now buggy, but ok I have 0 kids. CPS aint fluff. Go feed your mice your crops behch.