Verified:

DougNorrid

Oct 29th 2021, 5:23:10

I’m alliance anyone just notice 100(101) turns then just go away? I swear I’ve not smoked any funny looking cigarettes since high school.
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 29th 2021, 6:17:00

I don't know what you are on about but 120(120) is max here. and if you log in after a long time you will have 126(120) briefly, until the next turn is given and you lose the turn you get and the 6 bonus turns, if you didn't take a turn since.

100(101) make me raise my eyebrows in Tournament server, or primary.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 29th 2021, 6:17:51

DougNorrid

Oct 29th 2021, 6:27:38

Let’s see I began playing in 2004 before the wonderful RD wars, maybe come off a little less patronizing and there may be more players still left around here. I come back for 1 set, sand elitist attitudes.

I asked a legit question.. I had zero turns and was talking to Leto about something and when the screen refreshes it was at 100(101) i built 1
CS to verify if I was correct, it then was gone. I was asking a serious question. I was talking to Dan as well.

Came Back years later to the same keyboard warrior missing their shifts at the Waffle House, glad I only initially agreeed to come back for 1 set as others will be leaving as well. Doubt I’ll finish this one. Nice work.

Don’t bother replying someone caught me on SNAP and cleared it up. And save your typing, I don’t be reading your reply.
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

DougNorrid

Oct 29th 2021, 6:30:04

See the post to the other snotty boomer. It was 100(101) for literally 5 seconds with no turns left. Snapchat person saw the same thing. And you can resist the temptation and self adulation of a witty retort as I won’t need to check back.
Have a magical day

Doug

En4cer Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 8:02:15

Originally posted by DougNorrid:

See the post to the other snotty boomer. It was 100(101) for literally 5 seconds with no turns left. Snapchat person saw the same thing. And you can resist the temptation and self adulation of a witty retort as I won’t need to check back.
Have a magical day

Doug

Doug I don't think Gerdler was being snooty mate - your original question wasn't well written and he was trying to decipher it in his response to you.

To clarify though - as I've read your whole thread - are you saying that you were actually out of turns and then the 100(101) popped up on your screen?

If that's the case yes I have seen this type of thing before where an older version of the page has loaded in my browser and its a trip out when I see it.

BigP Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 13:25:40

I'm more amazed that this game made it to snapchat. lol

I dont think I ever noticed what you saw though.
- SoF

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 29th 2021, 13:31:54

Thats a pretty silly response. I thought you had mistook the max turns on this server for how it was before. There is no snotty there. I have better things to do than that. Its just me trying to help you as I have before in pm about other stuff.

If the issue is a cache remnant showing up and confusing you or something along those lines that was not even a little what I interpret your question as before. And I never had that myself.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2021, 13:34:58

Edit: Ooops link already posted. TLDR!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 29th 2021, 13:38:24

So you also interpret the issue the same way as I did originally.. and got an earful about it...

Tmac Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 14:01:52

Stop being an ass gerdler.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Oct 29th 2021, 14:10:33

I would guess that Doug had an old tab open and forgot he used all his turns. So when he went to use them the page reloaded the proper data.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

DougNorrid

Oct 29th 2021, 16:07:39

I spoke to Gerdler in private and clarified both our comments. And I may have taken the comment out of context.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2021, 18:08:17

May have or definitely have?

BigP Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 19:23:58

I spoke to Gerdler in private and clarified both our comments. And I may have taken the comment out of context.

Just blame Gerdler anyway
- SoF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2021, 19:28:27

n00b
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Anarchist Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 21:27:32

Always gerd fault

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 22:23:01

If you get a glitch, just scratch it!

Wash ur sack

DougNorrid

Oct 30th 2021, 1:06:20

Originally posted by Suicidal:
If you get a glitch, just scratch it!

Wash ur sack

LOL knew I forgot something!

ddog Game profile

Oct 30th 2021, 19:59:49

OH MYYYYYY Doug! you being a tool just brought back a flood of memories. I remember you! Couldn’t stand you back in the day. Always had such a chip on your shoulder about everything. Fun times.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2021, 20:12:38

Originally posted by ddog:
OH MYYYYYY Doug! you being a tool just brought back a flood of memories. I remember you! Couldn’t stand you back in the day. Always had such a chip on your shoulder about everything. Fun times.

I think you reignited my memories of this guy. Judgement has been cast!

tmas Game profile

Oct 30th 2021, 21:02:12

Damnit gerdler stop chasing players away, I told you don't flush the torilet.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2021, 13:26:56

Bonus

Disl Game profile

Nov 1st 2021, 16:32:14

bonus

DougNorrid

Nov 3rd 2021, 1:17:01

Maybe you should find out what I do for a living now from Gail and you would be even more not supersede.

Maybe you should find out what I do for a living now from Gail and you would be even more not suprised.

DougNorrid

Nov 3rd 2021, 1:25:22

If you remember me from 16 years ago and bold angst after that amount of time, you clearly need to talk to your therapist about your PTSD. None of us are the same as we were then. I was young and stupid. Unlike my younger years I spoke to her/him, clarified what was meant, made an apology. Yes, some of us grow. But if some remember me as an a-hole 16 years ago, I REALLY must have made an impression on you and I’m flattered that you’ve remembered me so long. I remember 2 people whom I’ve kept in contact with as personal friends since back then. I owned my sh*t - i am a flawed, imperfect human being and the conversation was handled privately and turned out quite pleasant. Have a magical day.

Doug

farmer Game profile

Nov 3rd 2021, 2:12:07

Doug is buying sh*t I have some you can buy. I am glad people change i would hate to think i hold the same views as i did at 18

ddog Game profile

Nov 4th 2021, 5:39:57

Edited By: ddog on Nov 4th 2021, 21:02:55. Reason: Took it to private message

DougNorrid

Nov 8th 2021, 3:43:20

What he said lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2021, 14:23:12

Bonus

DougNorrid

Nov 10th 2021, 4:26:14

Ditto