Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 5th 2022, 21:03:33

literally 0 attacking of humans and no benefit for attacking them either wtf??? humans can double their defense from a small defense pact wtf????????????? we need to encourage more pvp not turn it in to full blown PvE which developer is in charge of such trash changes ???

bayrock Game profile

May 5th 2022, 21:14:23

alse where are the patch notes for express? a forum thread with random forum posts everywhere is not patch notes ??????????????????????????????????????????????

g0nz0 Game profile

May 5th 2022, 21:25:25

Originally posted by bayrock:
literally 0 attacking of humans and no benefit for attacking them either wtf??? humans can double their defense from a small defense pact wtf????????????? we need to encourage more pvp not turn it in to full blown PvE which developer is in charge of such trash changes ???

As soon as we figure out what the fluff your talking about someone will be along with an answer. Please be patient

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2022, 21:33:42

He's frustrated he can't suicide efficiently, my suggestion is to not share the mechanics so that he continues to fail at it.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cathankins Game profile

May 6th 2022, 12:52:20

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
He's frustrated he can't suicide efficiently, my suggestion is to not share the mechanics so that he continues to fail at it.

Must be the guy suiciding everyone right now, I multi tap noobs. They should ban him it’s very ibobvious he’s just trying to ruin the game for people why is this allowed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2022, 16:56:02

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Must be the guy suiciding everyone right now, I multi tap noobs. They should ban him it’s very ibobvious he’s just trying to ruin the game for people why is this allowed

That's his Modus Operandi.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!