Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 6:34:00

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by bayrock:
Can anyone tell me how I can get my news log after the Express set so I can post all of the evidence showing that me and Jiklo did not coordinate and then we can try and get in contact with another moderator or qzjul or someone else higher than this moderator.

Once I post the evidence and the full set's log everyone will clearly see that me and Jiklo were not attacking or in coordination.

Please this moderator did not get any reports on me and Jiklo this moderator simply saw "bayrock" in the set and sought after any reason anything at all that could get us removed from Express again just like what happened 3 years ago. I assure everyone we are not the same person and we don't coordinate in Express.

No-one even reported us for coordination it was the moderator that went and did it all alone. NO-ONE REPORTED US FOR COORDINATION BECAUSE WE DIDNT COORDINATE

I’ll take you up on that offer. Be ready for the killers to come knocking while you sleep (figuratively speaking of course)

what offer

g0nz0 Game profile

May 11th 2022, 13:52:55

Originally posted by RMcCourt:
Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by RMcCourt:
Chiming in. And this is mostly aimed towards g0nz0. This whole assertion that we were on a coordinated kill run is nonsense. Bayrock decided to have fun 10 tapping me, which is fine, but if you think I'm going to sit back and not respond you're crazy. I pumped up my warfare and started dumping missiles. Express is a 5 day game, dude. When do you think I'm going to retal?? If you pick a fight with 5 guys at once, expect to get beat up by 5 guys at once. I'm not going to just sit on my missiles because someone else started their retals first. I am no cheater. I'd do the same all over again. Glad he died.

And another thing... I don't care if a person wants to hit me in express. I treat it the same as any server. You hit me, no prob, but expect a retal. Just don't 10 tap me or I will try to kill you even if someone else is stomping you at the same time.

You guys are so full of fluffe it's comming out your ears. You guys followed one GS after the last, and dumped chem rockets, and Rebellions. One after the next. You going to say with a straight face that 100 GS is how you would "retal" someone who grabbed? No. You would watch the news feed and wait for someone to start. Then join in with ops, wait a little, couple hours maybe, then continue the GS. By waiting on hits, while doing SR ( which doesn't show in the news feed). Both kills had players following just minutes apart. You guys know the Mod™ isn't going to ban you. These kill runs happen often, and are never punished. You know this. Stop being a coward. You said you're glad, so own it.

You sound like you have no idea how this game works. When he hit me I had zero prep for war. By the time I maxed out my warfare and made my missiles bayrock was already being retaled by others he had hit. There was no way I wasn't going to unleash the missiles I made just for him. I attacked in blocks whenever I had a pile of missiles. It had nothing to do with him getting attacked by anyone else. I would have sent the same missiles at the same times even if no other player had acted before during or after me. There was no coordination, just a crap player getting the beating he deserved.

As I stated above, had he hit me once, or even twice, I would have responded in a different way. Probably would have just armed up and hit him with a stack of PS. However, you do a ten-tap and you're going to get rocked. Everyone keeps asking you, and you have no good answer, for when and how are you supposed to retal against someone when there are half a dozen guys in line that all want the same revenge and the game lasts 5 days? And all this was in the last 48 hours.

There is nothing wrong with turning an enemy into a missile dump. That hasn't been the focus here. The fact that multiple countries took "revenge" by doing 100 GS each, in short time frames, mixed with SR and bio is the primary focus. How do kill runs work? Do 99% involve killing civvies? Does this generally happen as a group effort? Yes. Solo kills are possible on express. But the most common response is 2-3 players will follow news feed. The smarter ones wait a couple hours, this is to avoid the accusations of a kill run. The less intelligent don't care and, as we saw last set, will hit within minutes to assure a kill. It happened this way for both kills. Pinky swear you did no spy ops targeting civs? Pattern recognition. I've been asked repeatedly to join kill runs when a griefer farms the server. That's why I'm calling you and the other deniers a bunch of cowardly liars. It happens and you've been around long enough to know this truth. Notice you are the only player involved in here defending the kills? The others know what's up and are hiding desperate for a lock on this thread. Cheating is cheating, even when "they deserved it".

NitelL Game profile

May 11th 2022, 14:37:31

It's a 5 day set, and everyone is trying to independently kill the same 2 folks who's 10-tapping everyone. You've not actually considered what 'no collaboration' looks like - it would look exactly like how this played out. Most people just play when they can login, and in a 5-day set, a lot of folks tend to login every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

You can't coordinate a KR on this server because everyone is in GDI. Only people who have GDI broken on them can even KR as a retal, and if you happened to 10-tap 10 people, that's 10 people who are gonna login to KR you on a 360(360) turn server.

You can, however, coordinate 10-tapping the entire server, because 10-tapping goes through GDI. You have to expect the KR though - too easy on this server!

SuperFly Game profile

May 11th 2022, 17:52:08

I would seriously just sanction all pvp and call it good if I ran this game.

Save everyone the grief of stupid forum posts, cry babies and hurt feelings

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 18:41:08

Originally posted by SuperFly:

The forum posts are the highlight of this game!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

May 11th 2022, 19:41:35

Originally posted by NitelL:
It's a 5 day set, and everyone is trying to independently kill the same 2 folks who's 10-tapping everyone. You've not actually considered what 'no collaboration' looks like - it would look exactly like how this played out. Most people just play when they can login, and in a 5-day set, a lot of folks tend to login every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

You can't coordinate a KR on this server because everyone is in GDI. Only people who have GDI broken on them can even KR as a retal, and if you happened to 10-tap 10 people, that's 10 people who are gonna login to KR you on a 360(360) turn server.

You can, however, coordinate 10-tapping the entire server, because 10-tapping goes through GDI. You have to expect the KR though - too easy on this server!

So it wasn't us cheating because. But he cheated by multitap, so he should expect a kill run. Except it's not a kill run if you only send 50-100 GS that's "retals". It's also impossible to coordinate a KR because there is no way to send no-history in game messages. And even though the sequential "retals" all targeted civilians, this is totally random. And he should have expected the kill run, which wasn't a kill run, but random individual retals some randomly occuring within minutes of each other.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 20:25:37

Ridiculous semantics g0nz0.....

It's.Not.That.Complicated.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

May 11th 2022, 21:02:18

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Ridiculous semantics g0nz0.....

It's.Not.That.Complicated.

Correct. It was a kill run. But nobody wants to acknowledge it because it exposes cheating and selective mod enforcement. Which is hilarious given how hard everyone stomps on griefers and suicides in firums. That's why none of the participants are here defending their actions. I've been in sets, very recent, where a griefer does their thing and few hours later one of the victims will message me. They ask when I will be on, or when they plan to hit. "If you want in", wink wink ;)
This happened more than once and it continues whenever there is a griefer. It's always A: Solo kill or B: random sequential just lucky I guess kill (not a KR!).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 23:08:47

If someone breaks GDI on me my actions are...

- spy.
- analize the situation.
- pick KR or Pancake.
- done.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

May 12th 2022, 5:01:43

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
If someone breaks GDI on me my actions are...

- spy.
- analize the situation.
- pick KR or Pancake.
- done.

Don’t forget to also file a complaint for griefing as well lol

bayrock Game profile

May 12th 2022, 6:11:33

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha you are pathetic scum we would lose nothing if you left this game

bayrock Game profile

May 12th 2022, 6:13:38

complaint for griefing? hitting the most land fat target = griefer? He has no defense and the most land fat on the entire server. disgusting people like you have turned this game in to fluff how dare u call it cheating to attack someone more than once. you pathetic garbage

NitelL Game profile

May 12th 2022, 13:22:19

I'm pretty sure when I first got hit I had 4m turrets, and the person who hit me had 6m jets and no defence. LOL

In general, in Express, no matter how much defence you keep, a motivated all-jetter will always break you. Suiciders aren't looking to do anything with the land, that's why so many of them have no defence.

SuperFly Game profile

May 12th 2022, 13:58:16

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha you are pathetic scum we would lose nothing if you left this game

You are an imbecile that knows nothing. Hopefully you get a forum ban soon for spamming and for being a general moron…..

now im nothing Game profile

May 12th 2022, 14:24:06

I am reading about this not having two or more countries doing a kill run and that has to be the biggest pile of BS I have ever heard. A few sets back I had a situation in where one might assume there was coordination in some form. The irony was the only coordination I could see was this guys ally deciding to hit me out of nowhere right after I simply did ONE PS on his buddy. It was fun in that they both failed several attacks on me and I ran them two of them into the ground. There was a point where the news may have seemed there was coordination of some form with me and another player when I unloaded my missiles (literally a minute or two after this other guy did a few PS and missiles). Nothing more than coincidence and no contact whatsoever, and I mean even if someone checked or seen the news I would say of course if you have broken GDI on more than one person and they see the news they should not be punished for doing the same.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

g0nz0 Game profile

May 12th 2022, 15:44:42

Originally posted by now im nothing:
I am reading about this not having two or more countries doing a kill run and that has to be the biggest pile of BS I have ever heard. A few sets back I had a situation in where one might assume there was coordination in some form. The irony was the only coordination I could see was this guys ally deciding to hit me out of nowhere right after I simply did ONE PS on his buddy. It was fun in that they both failed several attacks on me and I ran them two of them into the ground. There was a point where the news may have seemed there was coordination of some form with me and another player when I unloaded my missiles (literally a minute or two after this other guy did a few PS and missiles). Nothing more than coincidence and no contact whatsoever, and I mean even if someone checked or seen the news I would say of course if you have broken GDI on more than one person and they see the news they should not be punished for doing the same.

Awesome story man. Pure coincidence. You're skipping some posts, missing the point or, as many others, attempting to redirect this to "you're saying there can't be more than one enemy who retals". Therenosuchthingasakillrunstheresnosuchthingasakillrunspleasepleasepleasestopsayingliiiiies!!!!

g0nz0 Game profile

May 12th 2022, 15:50:44

Originally posted by NitelL:
I'm pretty sure when I first got hit I had 4m turrets, and the person who hit me had 6m jets and no defence. LOL

In general, in Express, no matter how much defence you keep, a motivated all-jetter will always break you. Suiciders aren't looking to do anything with the land, that's why so many of them have no defence.

Truth. When SF (or whomever) was farming express he kept saying it was only low defense noobs. Usually I don't buy defense till after I'm done with stage 1 landgrabs. So after the farming sets began I had 2.5 million turrets as soon as I could afford. Still got 3 hits. Same thing next round. Didn't seem to matter.

Tmac Game profile

May 12th 2022, 15:57:28

Griefing refers to when a player forgoes any intention to win a game and instead focuses on annoying other players by manipulating aspects of the game in unintended ways.

Collusion-secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Griefing gets you sanctioned, collusion gets you purpled. No debate, just definitions. You have no worries if you avoid those two.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 12th 2022, 16:52:19

Originally posted by Tmac:
Griefing refers to when a player forgoes any intention to win a game and instead focuses on annoying other players by manipulating aspects of the game in unintended ways.

Collusion-secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Griefing gets you sanctioned, collusion gets you purpled. No debate, just definitions. You have no worries if you avoid those two.

I think there's a gray zone between griefers and suicides. Griefers will claim they are only doing it because low defense or a cross-server vendetta. Suicides will attack anyone they can break and missile dump the ones they can't. Just for fun. From there it's surviving the retal kill. Technically they're both suicides as the end result is 99% are killed. We tend to switch those terms.

bayrock Game profile

May 13th 2022, 1:25:17

Why are you guys blaming suiciders? It is nothing more than game mechanics, outdated and 20 years old that are to blame. Never blame the players when the game is flawed

bayrock Game profile

May 13th 2022, 1:26:56

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Tmac:

I think there's a gray zone between griefers and suicides. Griefers will claim they are only doing it because low defense or a cross-server vendetta. Suicides will attack anyone they can break and missile dump the ones they can't. Just for fun. From there it's surviving the retal kill. Technically they're both suicides as the end result is 99% are killed. We tend to switch those terms.

u w0t m8? obviously not played very many games. suiciding means you are playing the game as intended but attacking riskily and you are probably going to get hit back harder, something along those lines. griefing means you are intentionally not playing the game as intended for the sole purposes of ruining another persons gameplay - that is griefing in all games in all facets, not w/e you said which clearly shows you have little experience in the gaming world

bayrock Game profile

May 13th 2022, 1:29:49

And by the way my stance on both of these is that NEITHER should be punishable by manual moderation if you want to stop suiciders and griefers because you think its not great for the game then do it WITH REAL CODE-BASED IMPROVEMENTS AND UPDATES TO THE GAME AND MECHANICS

Edited By: Primeval on May 13th 2022, 3:24:05. Reason: Mod and admin bashing

g0nz0 Game profile

May 13th 2022, 2:24:27

And by the way my stance on both of these is that NEITHER should be punishable by manual moderation if you want to stop suiciders and griefers because you think its not great for the game then do it WITH REAL CODE-BASED IMPROVEMENTS AND UPDATES TO THE GAME AND MECHANICS

Low defense is not a programming flaw. It is human error. I do agree on the bias. Unfortunate, but not uncommon when some of these players have been friends 20 years and shared dik pics.

Edited By: Primeval on May 13th 2022, 3:24:52. Reason: Edited quote

bayrock Game profile

May 13th 2022, 2:43:39

Yes it is a game flaw. Over time as bots have come in and no changes have been made, gradually the metagame started to become attack bots only because they give free land and cannot retal. After this this evolved once more in to the bot-farming no defense meta - everyone is now farming bots so its now safe to have 0 defense - anyone who attacks as per normal is now seen as a suicider because they should only be attacking bots like everyone else.

The "programming flaw" is the metagame that has been established since bots were introduced and the failure to properly update and improve the game, changing things up when they get stale, etc. Long ago the developers should have realised that the bot-play is not long term good for the game and they should have changed it up a bit.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2022, 3:08:41

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 13th 2022, 3:33:24

Mod and admin bashing and false claims against them is not allowed on the forums and I personally find it particularly annoying. If someone has a complaint about one, message me directly.

One player is in forum time-out. ...Another is close. Chill out and go play the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2022, 4:38:39

And that's why I grabbed the popcorn, saw the hammer coming LOL
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

May 13th 2022, 13:58:03

You are an imbecile that knows nothing. Hopefully you get a forum ban soon for spamming and for being a general moron…..

Oh cool I got to kill you this set on my own

bayrock (#11)
(Theocracy)
Networth: 201,498
Land: 1810
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
Successful Defense Percentage: 8.33%
GDI Member
Dead

mac23 Game profile

May 14th 2022, 1:20:10

lol...it must have been more PvP than he could handle.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2022, 1:29:42

Originally posted by mac23:

The irony is delicious LOL
(•_•)

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 14th 2022, 1:30:37

Originally posted by mac23:

I think he only likes the one sided PvP where he gets lots of land from players. He doesn't seem to like getting hit back, or worse killed off completely, yet that is the main perk of hitting the bots...not getting hit back. It just takes a bit of time and effort to find the right bots to hit that aren't in DR.

SuperFly Game profile

May 14th 2022, 2:02:32

He’s been awfully quite lately. Did Sir Gerdler bless us with his first forum suspension?

If so that is uncalled for! I demand to see bayrocks reaction lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2022, 2:07:46

He’s been awfully quite lately. Did Sir Gerdler bless us with his first forum suspension?

If so that is uncalled for! I demand to see bayrocks reaction lol

Prime gave him a time out, he said so himself in another thread.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

May 14th 2022, 2:41:35

I thought it was zack that was on a time out and bayrock was close to getting his?

Guess I was wrong. Well in a few days I guess we can see what he has to say until then please restart bayrock so that I can LG you plz