Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2013, 22:06:19

Originally posted by theannonymousone:
Sure bobby, your spies are bombing my bldgs/jets, but you're doing me a favor..
Uhhh...

For the rest though yeah if you're a lot bigger and have warfare/SDI you're in better shape but I don't think he's doing you a favor by blowing up your stuff.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

theannonymousone Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 22:07:28

Why waste money tearing down bldgs to drop acres when he can do it for me for free? And what are jets gonna do for me in a war besides selling them off for cash? Just a lot of expenses I don't need.

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 18:36:44

I'm not sure why anyone is bragging about winning a war.

War is a lose-lose scenario, both parties lose.

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 18:53:14

I'm not sure that makes any sense Xinhuan. It's lose lose in the sense both players will probably finish worse off NW wise. But I don't see how it makes any sense to say a player shouldn't take any pride in winning a war.

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 19:37:07

Because defining what wins a war is subjective.

You might consider "preventing a t10 finish" as winning. TAO might consider "beating you and growing out of humanitarians" as winning. Tits might consider "making you lose more land and production than me" as winning.

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 19:56:39

well if that's what we all consider winning then tits and I win and TAO loses horribly heh

Feb 23rd 2013, 21:59:59

bobby considers me having 10k unused acres victory.. 8 days left bud.. and if I drop all those unused acres doesn't that mean 0 unused acres... sooo then by your logic you did nothing? I don't get your logic bobby, you only think like a netter.

Feb 23rd 2013, 22:03:20

And xinhuan is right, look at alliance server wars, both sides always claim victory for some reason

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 18:14:21

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Alliance players cannot grasp the concept that there is no entitlement to retaliation. Most people will let yo get away with a hit for hit, but it ain't mandatory. Alliance rules of retals, RORs, L:L, escalating retals, etc don't exist here. You can try your best to implement and enforce it, but good luck. You have nobody but yourself to back you up.

This is very accurate.

I like this explanation the best. In the solo servers, you are out there with only your own ass on the line. You cannot expect to have the same types of policies that exist on the alliance server here.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 0:22:49

I love it when people get pwned and say "i didn't lose the war", kinda sounds like that tourney cat that failed 23 of 25 blk ops and claimed i got pwned LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rockman Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 18:58:53

I do believe that I hold the current record for longest retal window.

My retal on VivaNick for his actions against me in December 2011 is now complete.

My retal on Reroll has also been completed, but took less time. Whereas VivaNick's hits on me were out of malice, Reroll's were just out of his lack of awareness of the cost-benefit analysis to grabs with under 10 days left in the set (and his poor judgment in grabbing a stockpiling warmonger). Thus, my retal on Reroll was one that benefitted me personally, but still counts as a retal.

On the other hand, VivaNick's hits on me were out of malice (unprovoked, I might add), thus, my retal on him this set was done maliciously, and cost him a likely t10 finish, just like he cost me a likely t10 finish. If the oil market hadn't been empty during the last few hours, VivaNick would not have finished t50.

There are numerous other top players who have not yet retalled VivaNick for his actions in previous sets, but I doubt that their retal window is as long as mine.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2013, 19:52:12

oldman attacked in the last 10 days and got 160m nw
http://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/375/95
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

OneMansArmy Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 19:53:01

Revenge is a dish best served cold!
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

Rockman Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 19:54:24

Originally posted by blid:
oldman attacked in the last 10 days and got 160m nw
http://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/375/95

I'm fairly sure he didn't do a 40m jet PS where he lost over 3m jets.