Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2021, 18:43:41

Buy my SDI!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tmac Game profile

Oct 20th 2021, 19:52:02

Haha, that's not the lesson koh! The lesson is to jump out of humanitarian range after. It's 100% effective while your sdi would cost me a bunch for 50% protection =P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2021, 20:03:14

Originally posted by Tmac:
Haha, that's not the lesson koh! The lesson is to jump out of humanitarian range after. It's 100% effective while your sdi would cost me a bunch for 50% protection =P

🤫Shhhh!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 21st 2021, 2:44:54

Yo. Anyone need a new def ally?
Hello

TidyTerry Game profile

Oct 21st 2021, 17:48:50

I am good for def allies, but try asking Hezbollah.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2021, 16:38:45

Few big grabs happening, let's see where it goes!
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 23rd 2021, 2:21:49

Things seems getting interesting lol

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 1:17:35

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

If I was salted caramel I’d be feeling a little salty right now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2021, 2:36:13

Originally posted by Cumorah:

Right? That's the same guy that sent me this message after I accidentally hit him a second time during the eestats outage...

Message from Salted caramel (#52) sent on Oct 05, 21:13
Report this message
you can clearly see that I will be able to retal you... you can also clearly see that you already hit me before. So I don't really understand what you are doing unless you are looking to get leveled...

I replied apologizing and accepted any punishment headed my way....
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 4:24:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Right? That's the same guy that sent me this message after I accidentally hit him a second time during the eestats outage...

Report this message
you can clearly see that I will be able to retal you... you can also clearly see that you already hit me before. So I don't really understand what you are doing unless you are looking to get leveled...

Those last 4 land grabs from Hip City were rather bold, given there was a 5th land grab earlier in the set. Will be interesting to see if that gets a response or not.

Good luck to the current top 10 - it’s looking unpredictable at this point.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 11:45:31

It was a calculated risk by hip City.. I wonder who is salted caramel identity here

momo Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 16:42:47

Report this message

Looks like Salted Carmel doled out the punishment!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2021, 18:15:40

Originally posted by momo:

Report this message

Looks like Salted Carmel doled out the punishment!

Good lol
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2021, 18:36:50

The funny part is that he gave up 7600 acres to get 4700 from me, makes no sense on a non intensional second grab from me, but i digress, to each their own even when it makes zero sense 🤷
(•_•)

TidyTerry Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 18:14:31

I can't get enough of that salted caramel. Kids let this be a lesson, don't choose such a tasty sounding name.

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 21:03:34

Originally posted by TidyTerry:
I can't get enough of that salted caramel. Kids let this be a lesson, don't choose such a tasty sounding name.

Haha someone has a sweet tooth!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2021, 22:08:13

And people looking for more land are watching and possibly sharpening their knives....that ball keeps coming to his court...
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 1:48:35

And people looking for more land are watching and possibly sharpening their knives....that ball keeps coming to his court...

With just the one retal from salted caramel - I am wondering if missile and AB attacks are on the horizon or if he (salted caramel) will let the multiple land grabs slide.

momo Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 1:52:49

With just the one retal from salted caramel - I am wondering if missile and AB attacks are on the horizon or if he (salted caramel) will let the multiple land grabs slide.

2021-10-26 00:04:53 PS Salted caramel (#52) Hip City (#3) 3567A (5094A)

I'm guessing no.

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 2:06:47

I'm guessing no.

Pity. I was hoping for some action but I guess he’s happy getting just half his land back.

TidyTerry Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 7:44:52

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 26th 2021, 21:53:37. Reason: Dont post ingame intel

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 9:31:19

post removed

Well played.

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 26th 2021, 21:54:37

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2021, 13:58:06

Well it's good that he retals, it's one of the key aspects of this server, if you don't then people just walk all over you, he is upset with my comments about him and I get it, few years ago there was some shady crap going on where people would allow certain people to farm them but if non certain people *cough*notingsamealliance*cough* would grab or farm then that certain person not in that certain alliance would be met with retals, it all stopped and went away when me and others picked up on said shady behavior.

I myself have gone out of my way in the past to retal someone just to make a point, and I gotta admit it didn't help my finish....but it was hella fun ;-)
(•_•)

momo Game profile

Oct 27th 2021, 13:36:54

Looks like one of the bonus pages isn't working.

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 27th 2021, 20:30:00

Well it's good that he retals, it's one of the key aspects of this server, if you don't then people just walk all over you, he is upset with my comments about him and I get it, few years ago there was some shady crap going on where people would allow certain people to farm them but if non certain people *cough*notingsamealliance*cough* would grab or farm then that certain person not in that certain alliance would be met with retals, it all stopped and went away when me and others picked up on said shady behavior.

I myself have gone out of my way in the past to retal someone just to make a point, and I gotta admit it didn't help my finish....but it was hella fun ;-)

Agree 💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2021, 21:56:25

Looks like one of the bonus pages isn't working.

They worked fine for me, check again, might have been a glitch earlier.
(•_•)

Oct 28th 2021, 1:22:53

I'm guessing no.

Pity. I was hoping for some action but I guess he’s happy getting just half his land back.

Spoke too soon. I don't think any player in the top 10-20 would let someone get away with such shenanigans, I certainly didn't a few sets ago when I was farmed the same. Some people just like throwing away near perfect netting sets for nothing. He was a contender for rank.1.
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 1:32:42

Originally posted by LightBringer:

I'm guessing no.

Spoke too soon. I don't think any player in the top 10-20 would let someone get away with such shenanigans, I certainly didn't a few sets ago when I was farmed the same. Some people just like throwing away near perfect netting sets for nothing. He was a contender for rank.1.

Oh snap! Yeah I'm not sure what prompted Hip City to take that risk, perhaps a gamble, this time it didn't pay off.
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 1:38:56

I'm guessing no.

Yeah it seemed like an unnecessary risk to talk. I was surprised it was going seemingly unpunished. My faith is restored.

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 1:44:01

I guess your now deleted hypotheses of the number of missiles and SDI levels influencing a retal can now be rejected.

Oct 28th 2021, 1:48:27

I guess your now deleted hypotheses of the number of missiles and SDI levels influencing a retal can now be rejected.

Probably didn't realise it takes about 10 seconds to sabotage all and any amount of missiles. It's the first rule in war on Primary.
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 2:03:17

Probably didn't realise it takes about 10 seconds to sabotage all and any amount of missiles. It's the first rule in war on Primary.

Only you can't unless GDI has been broken.
(•_•)

Oct 28th 2021, 3:15:47

Pretty sure Hip City (#3) broke GDI.
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 3:55:26

Yes lol I thought you meant diffusion Salted Caramel missiles ...
(•_•)

Oct 28th 2021, 4:32:25

Yes lol I thought you meant diffusion Salted Caramel missiles ...

Haha. Hip City was the one bragging about how many missiles he had. And Salted Caramels lack thereof.
Hello

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 13:21:49

I had warned hip City (he's my ally) to keep track of him constantly cos I knew that the moment salted caramel gonna do the 2nd retal, he likely gonna fry the missiles as well and get in some AB or GS.. probably salted caramel make the tank jump and catch him by surprise?

Tmac Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 14:05:06

Shouldn't be a surprise. My guess is he was still cashing ~23m a turn after all that lost land. Once you lose that amount of land, I think most would give up on netting and move on to revenge. In the end, both finish way lower than they would've.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 19:39:32

Terry got greedy :-/
(•_•)

TidyTerry Game profile

Oct 30th 2021, 12:05:49

Yep, but it is a game. The point is have fun. If he sent tanks to destroy my actual house I would be pissed and butthurt for years about it. In the game, I can shrug it off and say fair play, I got over confident and it blew up in my face. I put on "Get it on (bang a gong)" by T. Rex, sounds as good as I remember it. Life is still good. Maybe I could have a better ranking if I did not take those risks, but it would have been more boring. I learn though, next set going to change some things up.

Edited By: TidyTerry on Oct 30th 2021, 12:08:21. Reason: I didn't realize cocky would get edited to fluffy....I did not g
See Original Post

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 30th 2021, 14:16:32

Yep, but it is a game. The point is have fun. If he sent tanks to destroy my actual house I would be pissed and butthurt for years about it. In the game, I can shrug it off and say fair play, I got over confident and it blew up in my face. I put on "Get it on (bang a gong)" by T. Rex, sounds as good as I remember it. Life is still good. Maybe I could have a better ranking if I did not take those risks, but it would have been more boring. I learn though, next set going to change some things up.

Yea it's a good learning experience.. need at least a couple of millions tanks to make it hard to do AB..

u can derive some fun from the different scenarios u encounter every round.. u did rather well this round, a pity though that u stumble near the end but next round would be better

Tmac Game profile

Oct 30th 2021, 17:28:39

I'm glad salted caramel was chill enough to not send tanks to your actual house, lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2021, 17:34:13

LOL^
(•_•)

TidyTerry Game profile

Oct 31st 2021, 12:43:00

Originally posted by Tmac:
I'm glad salted caramel was chill enough to not send tanks to your actual house, lol.

Lol, now I am worried I planted the idea.

Nov 3rd 2021, 2:50:32

Less then a week left to go, any t10 predictions? Top NW estimates? Looks like we’re going to have some huge finishers.
Hello

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 3rd 2021, 11:14:14

#25 for top 10. may just win it all

momo Game profile

Nov 3rd 2021, 14:12:05

Originally posted by Suicidal:
#25 for top 10. may just win it all

I sense sarcasm in that response.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Nov 3rd 2021, 14:34:05

Cumorah forgot to diffuse missiles?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2021, 16:59:46

Less then a week left to go, any t10 predictions? Top NW estimates? Looks like we’re going to have some huge finishers.

I have more stock then I've ever gotten in this server, I haven't even done math to see where I can get lol
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Nov 3rd 2021, 21:32:04

It's a great tech set! Wouldn't be surprised to see koh and grievous break 100m. I don't think I'll come close to 160m like last set because of tech prices, maybe 145m. Rob at maybe 125m? Delph, Crackhead, and Lb could all be close to 100m too. Should be a good looking top 10 =)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Nov 4th 2021, 0:12:20

Nah I wouldn't be close to there.. spend a couple of days or so building up all those last few huge hits I did and getting tech back up.. rep casher could be possible if I were one