So who was purpled?

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 21:46:11

That’s Cath…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2024, 22:07:01

Oh dear....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 22:07:58

Oh wow! Did not see that coming.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2024, 22:18:18

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

I did, it was a matter of time before a mod figured out who he really was.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 22:42:31

2024-09-09 19:29:11 PS daimon hellstrom (#32) Teds Bundesheer (#5) DH
2024-09-09 19:24:34 SS daimon hellstrom (#32) Teds Bundesheer (#5) DH

He knocked me from 112 mil to 105 mil NW before turning purple

I wouldn’t have retaliated anyways, just cashing all turns now

Cumorah Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 23:11:21

Originally posted by Hessman123:
That’s Cath…

Hahahaha

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 23:12:28

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Coop is like getting a Tesla, putting it on auto pilot while taking a drivers test and telling the instructor look at me I am a good driver while both of your hands are on your lap playing with yourself and asking for a drivers license

I am sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying the Coop server. The Coop server definitely takes a different set of skills than playing on Primary. I think that some great Primary players would do poorly on Coop and some great Coop players would do poorly on Primary.

Personally I view that as a good thing. In my mind, the servers should be as different as possible and each should offer a unique playing experience.

Hey Slag, actually I am on COOP right now. Tagged Evo. It is boring cuz all that you do is farm bots like a noob with 2mill jets on hand while carrying no spies or turrets lol. I say its like Tesla on auto pilot cuz unless you are really terrible at this game (looking at you Ratski) there is no way that you dont break $100m with minimal effort.

however despite what i said above I will play again next set for the hell of it as I enjoy Earth Empires.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 23:19:05

Originally posted by Slagpit:

Coop is like getting a Tesla, putting it on auto pilot while taking a drivers test and telling the instructor look at me I am a good driver while both of your hands are on your lap playing with yourself and asking for a drivers license

I am sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying the Coop server. The Coop server definitely takes a different set of skills than playing on Primary. I think that some great Primary players would do poorly on Coop and some great Coop players would do poorly on Primary.

Personally I view that as a good thing. In my mind, the servers should be as different as possible and each should offer a unique playing experience.

Hey Slag, actually I am on COOP right now. Tagged Evo. It is boring cuz all that you do is farm bots like a noob with 2mill jets on hand while carrying no spies or turrets lol. I say its like Tesla on auto pilot cuz unless you are really terrible at this game (looking at you Ratski) there is no way that you dont break $100m with minimal effort.

however despite what i said above I will play again next set for the hell of it as I enjoy Earth Empires.

I think the all netting server just presents a different type of challenge. I'm not as good at gerdler or slag at netting because I get too antsy and impatient, and I am distracted easily by "that sounds fun," but there's not really much left in the way of proving myself at war either. I actually just lost a 1v1 pretty badly for the first time in a while (Express), but that was entirely my own mistakes. I'm never going to wall like dragon now as a 40-something year old. Getting a server where I can just focus on trying to catch the "big boys" without worrying about a war breaking out is fun. Although, I made a fatal error in my planning this time around and will be lucky to crack 250M.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 2:15:53

#thug life

Dr Phil

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 2:22:41

Originally posted by Cathankins:
#thug life

Oh, “#thuglife”. how delightfully retro. It’s almost endearing to see someone still clinging to such a well-worn trope. It’s like you’re trying to compensate for a lack of originality with a hashtag that’s been done to death. If only embodying a cliché could actually add substance to your persona. Maybe it’s time to step beyond the superficial and consider whether there’s more to offer than a recycled catchphrase.
How bout dat

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 2:32:21

Originally posted by Dr Phil:
#thug life

Oh, “#thuglife”. how delightfully retro. It’s almost endearing to see someone still clinging to such a well-worn trope. It’s like you’re trying to compensate for a lack of originality with a hashtag that’s been done to death. If only embodying a cliché could actually add substance to your persona. Maybe it’s time to step beyond the superficial and consider whether there’s more to offer than a recycled catchphrase.

*sips Starbucks*

*gets triggered*

Dr Phil

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 2:35:06

Ah, sipping on a Starbucks and getting triggered. How delightfully predictable. It’s almost endearing how a simple coffee break can be the catalyst for such a dramatic response. It’s clear you’ve mastered the art of turning even the most mundane moments into a theatrical production. Perhaps if you invested as much energy into managing your reactions as you do into making a fuss over a cup of coffee, you might find yourself navigating life’s little annoyances with a bit more grace.
How bout dat

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 2:37:46

Honestly I am confused.

I was told by the mods to accept the things I complained about as part of the game.

So I accepted that even though I didn’t like it and started playing the same and playing mean as well like the others here.

Now the mods delete my posts and countries with no explanation as to what rule I have broken.

They also still allow all of these constant Jew jokes

-quoted text removed by mod-

Superfly doesn’t get deleted and I was told this behavior was fine and now they delete me.

Is there zero explanation for this?

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 11th 2024, 3:56:17

Dr Phil

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 2:40:42

Honestly I am confused.

I was told by the mods to accept the things I complained about as part of the game.

So I accepted that even though I didn’t like it and started playing the same and playing mean as well like the others here.

Now the mods delete my posts and countries with no explanation as to what rule I have broken.

They also still allow all of these constant Jew jokes

- quoted text removed -

Superfly doesn’t get deleted and I was told this behavior was fine and now they delete me.

Is there zero explanation for this?

Oh, how utterly fascinating, your surprise at the uneven enforcement is simply riveting. It’s almost endearing how you expect a clear-cut explanation for what you perceive as inconsistent treatment. Perhaps it’s time to accept that not everything in life comes with a neatly packaged answer. Instead of fixating on why Superfly gets a pass while you face the axe, maybe it’s worth considering that the real issue might be your own expectations of fairness in a situation that’s rarely straightforward.

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 11th 2024, 3:58:01
How bout dat

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 2:42:27

2024-09-09 19:29:11 PS daimon hellstrom (#32) Teds Bundesheer (#5) DH
2024-09-09 19:24:34 SS daimon hellstrom (#32) Teds Bundesheer (#5) DH

He knocked me from 112 mil to 105 mil NW before turning purple

I wouldn’t have retaliated anyways, just cashing all turns now

Don’t leave out you tried to get me to time the ally drop on superfly.

So the mods didnt delete you for actually cheating and I get deleted for nailing you for being a sketch master lol

This does not surprise me. I actually except that from this place now.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 2:43:13

Yea I get it man. You reply and I reply and then the mods ban me. We all know. I’m out

Dr Phil

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 2:44:55

Yea I get it man. You reply and I reply and then the mods ban me. We all know. I’m out

Ah, the classic exit with a dramatic flourish, how original! It’s almost amusing how you’ve convinced yourself that this repetitive cycle of replies and bans is some grand conspiracy against you. It’s clear you’ve turned your departure into a personal vendetta rather than seeing it for what it is: a predictable pattern. Maybe, instead of playing the martyr, you should reflect on whether your approach to this situation was part of the problem. But by all means, if leaving with a sense of indignation makes you feel better, go ahead and enjoy the exit.
How bout dat

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 2:54:26

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Me and you have never had any issue and we’ve always been polite to each other in general.

This is the exact two face behavior I’ve come to expect here. Sudden switch up and attack.

It’s funny how many of you say you are Americans here and obviously don’t like us or our beliefs.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 2:55:11

Reminds me of coalie mr “I am an American” lmao

Sure thing man. You and SF and coalie are “Americans”

Dr Phil

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 2:56:21

Me and you have never had any issue and we’ve always been polite to each other in general.

This is the exact two face behavior I’ve come to expect here. Sudden switch up and attack.

It’s funny how many of you say you are Americans here and obviously don’t like us or our beliefs.

Oh, please, spare me the melodrama. It's almost laughable how you’re turning a standard interaction into a grand accusation of duplicity. Your sudden outrage over perceived "two-faced" behavior reeks of the very defensiveness you're condemning. And the insinuation about American values? Really? It’s quite a stretch to claim that a difference in opinion equates to a national character flaw. Maybe instead of playing the victim and throwing around accusations, you might want to consider whether your own responses are contributing to the tensions.
How bout dat

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 3:20:51

For the record I was at 100 million turret equivalent + 141% weapons and 2.5% def bonus points last night when I logged out.

Unfortunately for you, even without Hess as my ally you weren’t breaking me as my other ally still had a large amount of turrets.

Like I said earlier you should have focused on retaling all the other guys who also hit you as you could have definitely broke all of them. now everyone knows that they can grab you cuz the only person you will try to retal is me. It’s like you are free land to everyone but me.

I feel singled out that you are like the village bicycle and I am the only villager who doesn’t get a turn :(

Btw you owe me 2.6m turrets for those two failed hits on Hess who btw had less turrets than me…

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 10th 2024, 3:29:10

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 3:39:27

Yes I already said you walled me and was scared to war. My country would have ripped yours in half lol that’s why you didn’t want the fight

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 3:40:30

Superfly talked all that trash about being the big bad war machine and then I build one and say let’s fight and you were scared lol one of the funniest things you’ve done

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:28:55

Superfly talked all that trash about being the big bad war machine and then I build one and say let’s fight and you were scared lol one of the funniest things you’ve done

Hey Barney (purple Cheater), I told you that I would ROR if you retaled me with an all jetter country. You fell short and couldn’t retal so again why would I break GDI on a small pee pee country with a pile of missiles when I am a tall giant with 0% sdi?

weren’t you supposed be the big bad rep casher that would retal my weak demo farmer? What happened? Where did you go wrong?

Better luck next time? Oh wait there won’t be a next time. You have spent all evening posting everywhere that you are finally leaving the game! Praise Allah!

Shame you won’t actually leave. You are like BH always attention seeking

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 10th 2024, 4:31:44
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:36:16

No I’m not going to play a game that the rules are applied in such an unfair way. That and the one sided moderation is a deal breaker for me. I am officially done

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:37:46

Ask the mods what rule I broke to get deleted.

That big commie I hit was trying to get me to time my hit against you and said he would drop you in the last 72 hours.

I instead hit him and told him he’s a crappy friend for doing that to me much less trying to set you up which apparently was also a lie.

And of course the mods delete me lol that’s actually crazy man

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:38:55

You had your chance to war me superfly and you walled me. You’ve said yourself you built a 100 million turret wall.

My country would have ripped yours in half. That’s a fact and you know it and I know it.

Dr Phil

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 4:40:38

No I’m not going to play a game that the rules are applied in such an unfair way. That and the one sided moderation is a deal breaker for me. I am officially done

Oh, how predictable! Declaring your exit over “unfair” rules and “one-sided” moderation. It’s almost endearing how you’re framing your departure as a principled stand rather than just a reaction to dissatisfaction. If you’re so quick to walk away because things don’t go your way, perhaps it’s time to reflect on whether your expectations are realistic or if you're simply not willing to navigate the complexities of the environment. It’s clear that for you, a little adversity is enough to throw in the towel. Enjoy the dramatic exit; it certainly adds a touch of flair to your departure.
How bout dat

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:48:51

“That big commie I hit was trying to get me to time my hit against you and said he would drop you in the last 72 hours.” 🐈

It’s hilarious that you are still repeating this after it was explained to you,

Maybe it’s hard to admit that you got duped into waiting so long to make your move that you couldn’t.

I would also guess that you were deleted for the reasons I stated above, as clearly outlined in the rules that were recently posted, it’s not rocket surgery

Edited By: Hessman123 on Sep 10th 2024, 4:51:14

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:50:49

You had your chance to war me superfly and you walled me. You’ve said yourself you built a 100 million turret wall.

My country would have ripped yours in half. That’s a fact and you know it and I know it.

My friend I have participated on over 40 kill runs on your Countries in alliance and in teams. I have warred you in express. Why do you think that I need or want to “rip you apart” in primary. Beat you ass with daddies belt does get old.

Anyways have a great life. I hope you stay true to your word (even though I know all you do is lie) and that you finally leave the game and all its players alone.

I hope to never see you play here again.

All the best in your future endeavors

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:51:42

I could have still hit superfly?

I chose not to and hit you because of why I said.

I broke no rule. I have never had a country deleted ever.

The moderation here is why the game is failing

If that wasn’t true the game would be successful but it’s not

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:53:25

My friend I have participated on over 40 kill runs on your Countries in alliance and in teams. I have warred you in express. Why do you think that I need or want to “rip you apart” in primary. Beat you ass with daddies belt does get old.

Anyways have a great life. I hope you stay true to your world even though I know you like so much that it’s probably all BS and I hope to never see you play here again.

All the best in your future endeavors

I have never participated in alliance wars and have literally slept through ever kill run you did on whatever country I had over there

I’ve long said that I am not setting an alarm for a game that is so extra I would never do such a thing

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:54:31

You are correct I did stomp you on express and you lie about that too lol it’s crazy how you just lie with no shame. I’m not surprised though all rappers act like that it seems

Must just be the Culture right?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:54:33

This is your 2nd purple is it not?

Maybe you should buy the game and run it yourself. Make your own rules if you don’t like the current management.

Or just gtfo finally and ride off into the sunset

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:56:05

This is your 2nd purple is it not?

Maybe you should buy the game and run it yourself. Make your own rules if you don’t like the current management.

Or just gtfo finally and ride off into the sunset

I am considering it and don’t be surprised when I do

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 4:58:28

I I’ve never been deleted for rule violation ever

I’ve never cheated. The mods are deleting me because he tried to get me to cheat you

I didn’t reply to his message trying to set you up I just told him
He’s a bad friend

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 5:04:53

Bruh I literally just allied up with Hess in front of everyone 5 days ago.

anyways buy the game. Run it how you please and let’s see if you can operate it better than the current owner and his team

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 5:10:03

I think your country is purple right now, I just tried to attack you and I get this message - Sorry, but that country is dead!

You keep complaining that I messaged you something that you completely made up in your head,

What I said was along the lines of “I usually drop allies with 72 hours left anyways”

I said it when you were going completely crazy about your insane belief that I was not allowed to choose allies that you didn’t approve

Yet the fact remains that I have two strong def allies currently, so I actually didn’t drop any allies did I?

On the other hand

You sent messages saying you would attack me to “make sure I don’t win”

While your friend and defensive ally is the other player with the most likely chance to win

I posted publicly to warn you that doing that would be against the rules

THEN you DID exactly that, you sent an SS and a PS that both had no chance of breaking, you knew you had no chance of breaking

The only logical assumption is that you did that with the sole purpose of trying to collude with your friend to get him the win

Edited By: Hessman123 on Sep 10th 2024, 5:13:38

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 6:17:02

So, collusion is what happened here.... interesting. I thought it was ban evasion.
(•_•)

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 10th 2024, 11:09:00

* This server does not have clans. Playing in order to benefit another player is not allowed. Working with another player to disadvantage another player is not allowed.

Seems to me that he was playing to benefit another player, which is not allowed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2024, 17:43:58

Calm down buttercup, I never said said anything derogatory about you, infact I've been very polite and never outed you, I was told it was ban evasion that got you banned, I didn't even know your OG name was banned until someone else brought it to my attention few months ago, and to be clear I didn't say anything and let the scenario play out.

Until a moderator tells us why you got purpled, we're all wondering.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 10th 2024, 17:46:09
(•_•)

LightBringer Game profile

Sep 11th 2024, 0:30:20

God damnit. What happened to all the bushels?? I log in this morning with 70 turns and a few indie booms to find none of my bushel SO filled leaving me with 800k bushels to run my turns. I guess I should not have gambled that bushels would drop. In all my years of playing I have never seen something like this happen. Anyway. Probably cost me about 10mil, but I’d still be second place I recon. Ah well!
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 11th 2024, 10:13:18

Calm down buttercup, I never said said anything derogatory about you, infact I've been very polite and never outed you, I was told it was ban evasion that got you banned, I didn't even know your OG name was banned until someone else brought it to my attention few months ago, and to be clear I didn't say anything and let the scenario play out.

Until a moderator tells us why you got purpled, we're all wondering.

I’ve never been banned before that’s simply not true.

Anyways for those wondering how the war would have went had superfly not been too scared to fight

The Status of the Republic of daimon hellstrom (#32)

FOOD CONCERN: Assuming no change, our people can survive for 16 more turns.
Land Distribution
Enterprise Zones
Residences
Industrial Complexes
Military Bases
Research Labs
Farms
Oil Rigs
Construction Sites
Unused Lands

Technology
Military
88.5%
Medical
100.0%
Business
177.0%
Residential
177.0%
Agricultural
103.5%
Warfare
1.949%
Military Strategy
120.4%
Weapons
139.6%
Industrial
108.8%
Spy
100.0%
SDI
1.00%

Total
2,894,679 Military Forces
Spies
Troops
Jets
Turrets
Tanks
Nuclear Missiles
Chemical Missiles
Cruise Missiles
The Basics
Turns Left 42
Turns Taken 3147
Turns Stored 0
Rank 6
Networth $67,762,383
Land 40,703
Money $49,985,706
Population 1,078,279
At War No
GDI Member Yes
Land Distribution
Enterprise Zones 19,761
Residences 17,685
Industrial Complexes 2692
Military Bases 0
Research Labs 0
Farms 0
Oil Rigs 0
Construction Sites 377
Unused Lands 188
Technology
Military 273,235 88.5%
Medical 0 100.0%
Business 907,251 177.0%
Residential 904,849 177.0%
Agricultural 7653 103.5%
Warfare 125,407 1.949%
Military Strategy 197,918 120.4%
Weapons 434,264 139.6%
Industrial 44,102 108.8%
Spy 0 100.0%
SDI 0 1.00%

Total 2,894,679
Current Status
Tax Revenues $25,240,355
Tax Rate 35%
Per Capita Income $66.88
Expenses $8,758,647
Net Income $16,481,708
Cashing $21,529,779
Food 2,242,974
Production 78
Consumption 138,480
Net Change -138,402
Oil 6,109,245
Production 0
Building Rate 99
Explore Rate 7
Tech Rate 3
Military Forces
Spies 2,040,334
Troops 2,056,675
Jets 83,236,348
Turrets 5,241,717
Tanks 1,096,154
Nuclear Missiles 12
Chemical Missiles 30
Cruise Missiles 10
Expense Breakdown
Expenses $8,758,647
Military $8,118,073
Spies $1,069,448
Troops $118,581
Jets $6,108,006
Turrets $494,543
Tanks $327,495
Alliance/GDI $399,612
Land $240,962

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 11th 2024, 10:25:40

So, collusion is what happened here.... interesting. I thought it was ban evasion.

The collusion was with Hess except I attacked him instead.
I think your country is purple right now, I just tried to attack you and I get this message - Sorry, but that country is dead!

You keep complaining that I messaged you something that you completely made up in your head,

What I said was along the lines of “I usually drop allies with 72 hours left anyways”

I said it when you were going completely crazy about your insane belief that I was not allowed to choose allies that you didn’t approve

Yet the fact remains that I have two strong def allies currently, so I actually didn’t drop any allies did I?

On the other hand

You sent messages saying you would attack me to “make sure I don’t win”

While your friend and defensive ally is the other player with the most likely chance to win

I posted publicly to warn you that doing that would be against the rules

THEN you DID exactly that, you sent an SS and a PS that both had no chance of breaking, you knew you had no chance of breaking

The only logical assumption is that you did that with the sole purpose of trying to collude with your friend to get him the win

It seems a leap to bring my allies into this. My issue was with you and the people here being unethical liars.

Where I am from
If you have a friend we stick together. You were well aware I was going to force a war on SF yet chose to pull that move so you can grab a win. I think anyone will tell you I obviously put my friends before my self often. As evidence by you all accusing me of doing that right now. I’ve certainly never said as much but you all seem so sure that was a motive of mine says a lot about what you really believe about my character.

Where I am from liars and lying and snakes are something that are frowned upon. As slag has said on alliance, it seems to be something the guys here take with pride. You are proud to manipulate and lie and betray each other.

I don’t rock like that, I think you are a bunch of goofballs and I think all of your lying and changing and sadism is exactly why the game is failing.

As someone who frankly doesn’t care at this point if everyone here is mad the truth is that you people are not good people. That’s my issue.

Who even cares about the game. If I went to a basketball or football game and everyone there was sociopaths I would leave the community and that’s what I intend to do here as I am sure many others have.

I don’t care enough about a win or a score to be like that. Imo it tarnished every win you guys have. Probally cheated on all of them.

Ironic I am deleted as the cheater lol lmao even

I am going the way of the rest of the players and leaving

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 11th 2024, 10:27:33

Frankly I think superflies failure to man up and fight me says it all. My missile stash and superflies inability to produce the SDI and spies would have resulted in his country being ripped in half.

How surprising. Not really. Not so big and bad without his clan.

Oh well. Back to naming your country seething names

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 11th 2024, 12:35:40

Inferiority complex still on display I see. Face the facts Cath, This is the 2nd round in a row that you come up short and can’t make a retal on me.

Get it through your thick skull. You said that you would retal and I said that I would ROR and void GDI.

You weren’t able to retal cuz you are inferior / weak so I wasn’t able to ROR and void gdi so now stfu and go away because you told us u were you leaving on this thread and all over AT.

Of course you are a pathological liar so u will probably stay. Go read the new rules that slagpit posted and stfu and stop harassing us and btw nice purple cheating badge on your profile now….

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 11th 2024, 12:49:59