Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 3:54:02

Just start stealing cash off everyone. Someone will hit you.
The EEVIL Empire

Chewi Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 3:55:05

Originally posted by LATC:
UGH I've broken GDI on a few ppl but no one will war me. SOMEBODY FIGHT ME.. there's only 9 days left

Serp killed my ability to spy so I can't get ops =(

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 4:09:40

Lol.

Well for all the complaining I did about not having someone to fight, I sure got enough guys to fight. Haha I'm all warred out now. Dang dudes. Producing butt loads of spies and burning through them sure is expensive. It's good to see how spies aren't as overpowered as they once were too. A year ago or so imagine how overpowered those Bomb bldg ops woulda been.
The EEVIL Empire

LATC Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 4:31:19

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Lol.

Well for all the complaining I did about not having someone to fight, I sure got enough guys to fight. Haha I'm all warred out now. Dang dudes. Producing butt loads of spies and burning through them sure is expensive. It's good to see how spies aren't as overpowered as they once were too. A year ago or so imagine how overpowered those Bomb bldg ops woulda been.

Lucky, I couldn't get anyone to fight me =/ The trick is to build the bldgs. they have before you bomb structures on them. So if you get AB'ed build them back up as the bldgs. your opponent has and then BS and win.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 11:25:38

Just start stealing cash off everyone. Someone will hit you.

They sure will.

Can't see the point of leaving all that cash piled up waiting to be carted away.

So what to spend it on. Hmmm, there's an offer on tanks in the private market right now. Or a few jets always make a good present for someone.

And then there's this Warfare stuff some kind soul's been offering at 1200 dollars a pop. Always wondered what that's for. Got an attractive name, Warfare.

And after you buy your toys, well seems silly not to take them out of their boxes and play with them. Just get rusty and sad else.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 16:54:08

Seems like there was a lot of warring this set. Is that normal in Primary?

Oct 27th 2014, 16:54:28

...and yes, I am aware I instigated a bit of it. :P

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 17:00:24

Dunno. My first set here.

But I'm gonna add to it. :)

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 20:10:52

No it's above average war for upper tier players. I seem to be getting sucked into the wars a lot lately though. Must be getting bored I guess.
The EEVIL Empire

Oct 28th 2014, 0:15:19

No it's above average war for upper tier players. I seem to be getting sucked into the wars a lot lately though. Must be getting bored I guess.

Your name is kind of an invitation bud lol

Plus, those of us who remember IX probably think it is literal! :D you should def/intel me up next set, I am gonna go commie so I don't get so bored stocking.

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 6:25:30

Sure man. Hit me up when you see my name in the scores.
The EEVIL Empire