Verified:

Cable Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 12:24:14

Originally posted by Meile Thorstein:
Translated to english Cable's post reads: I'm a lonely transgender.

Even more proof you're the illiterate person you claim deezy is, sit down read a few internet troll 101 forums come back and try again.

Meile Thorstein

Jun 12th 2014, 16:26:18

seriously, why are you still posting in this thread? Don't you have some rules to break, followed by some whining and misguided anger??

MeilesMom

Jun 12th 2014, 16:57:33

son get back into your rape dungeon next time i castrate you

Meile Thorstein

Jun 12th 2014, 17:07:45

Seems Weezy and Cable are two corns in a log of crap. Don't be mad cause I'm right, just step away from the computer and get back to yer color by numbers paintings. Better creative outlet than ANYTHING you can type on a forum. I do realize squabbling with you children won't get me anywhere, but unfortunately your lack of adult guidance leads me to believe the world will consume you both, turning you into nothing but a crap stain on society. What a shame, such hostility and bitterness, all because your minds will never mature.

deezyboy Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 17:23:06

lel get a load of this fagget postin his online diary n fluff

deezyboy Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 17:24:20

>cuck fetish
>mom fetish
>poop fetish

yea u def are one of the tribe lel

Meile Thorstein

Jun 12th 2014, 18:05:25

I rest my case.

deezyboy Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 18:16:01

i thought you did that several pages back

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 23:07:57

I grab big all the time because I grab from my scores list. I've always been able to repel most retals, so it's a profitable way for me to acquire land. What really sucks is that it takes a day or two to build it all up and make it productive. I know, I can always build more CSites to make construction faster, but I've noticed that when you exceed 65 BPT, your rate of earthquake seems to rise a lot. I don't know if that's the way the game is set, or not, but I really don't like having earthquakes because most of the time, I'm right on the edge of profitability, and an earthquake makes me waste a turn or two building something I had already built.

Other than that, the rule is simple. Don't be fat in my scores list and you likely won't ever get hit by me. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

deezyboy Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 23:22:41

i think u missed the part where this thread turned into a fluff flinging contest 5 pages ago.

But no seriously 65bpt?? primary?? wtf i started suiciding because i thought my 70bpt was way too low?? everybody i saw had 300+ cs. wtf?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 23:43:13

That's relative to what you want to do, last set I was 100bpt, this set 60bpt and better than last set to this point ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 1:04:52

Originally posted by Cerberus:
but I've noticed that when you exceed 65 BPT, your rate of earthquake seems to rise a lot. I don't know if that's the way the game is set, or not, but I really don't like having earthquakes because most of the time, I'm right on the edge of profitability, and an earthquake makes me waste a turn or two building something I had already built.

Earthquakes are random. However, the amount of damage done by one depends on how much built acres you have, not how much BPT you have. For example, I had an earthquake yesterday for about 650 buildings. Pretty upset about it, because earthquakes add no value to the game.