Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 2:55:34

Well everyone - it appears the supremacy of Darkness was oversold.

I was told they couldn't be killed. I was told we were no match for them. I was told this war was already over.

In The Resistances 4th team operation, they have destroyed #11 Corvette Sting Ray Bumper Car.

Additional lessons were learned. And another successful operation has been achieved, this one the biggest yet.

Look at the trend. Look at the progress.

I told you haters, we aren't going anywhere. GET USED TO IT.

If you want to join The Resistance, let me know. We've shown tonight that we are here to stay. We've shown that we CAN kill Darkness. This will continue.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 2:56:46

BTW - It's 17 (including taker) vs 8.

I think Darkness should get some more allies. You're gonna need them in the future.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 3:03:49

Another thread?????

Attention whore!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:04:10

Your obsession with us is nearly as bad as superfly over gerdler. You don't understand that we are not even trying and all you fools are dead. Like I said before, teams is our side chick that we play for fluffs

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:05:08

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Your obsession with us is nearly as bad as superfly over gerdler. You don't understand that we are not even trying and all you fools are dead. Like I said before, teams is our side chick that we play for fluffs

Ohhhh!!! Now you're not trying!!!

Got it. Good to know. Cause a day or two ago it was all 'look how many attacks we did vs them'. Now it's 'we aren't even playing bro'. Good to know. Cause I'm pretty sure I got hit by like 15 attacks today.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:05:32

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Another thread?????

Attention whore!

Yep! Another thread, just for you. Cause you can't resist giving me the attention. Dance for me, puppet.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:09:51

Yea 2000 hits of us just fluffing around ahaha. Sigh some people never learn. Clans come and clans go Darkness stays the same.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:12:09

Yea 2000 hits of us just fluffing around ahaha. Sigh some people never learn. Clans come and clans go Darkness stays the same.

Right. That's why superfly was just complaining about us wanting to war you all again next round.

You know what makes Darkness really unlikeable?

You can't give credit when credit is due.

You're fighting a bunch of noobs. And we just killed one of your countries. It's obvious to anyone who isn't biased that we are making tremendous progress.

And you JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT. You gotta make up excuses.

What you should be doing is saying 'wow, nice job guys. Good progress.'

I've given Darkness plenty of kudos, clearly admitting they are the best warring clan in teh game currently.

You can't give us any compliments? Pathetic.

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:13:43

Corvette Sting Ray Bumper car (#11)
(Tyranny)
Clan: SlowCars
Networth: 814,259
Land: 7135
Successful Attack Percentage: 44.44%
Successful Defense Percentage: 20%
Kills: 3
Dead
๐Ÿ‘†

rag tags strung one up๐Ÿ˜ƒ....to b continued..........
ted rampon

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:17:04

No your all a bunch of noobs and have sets worth of dying over and over again for my personal entertainment. I hope you like it raw.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:21:21

No your all a bunch of noobs and have sets worth of dying over and over again for my personal entertainment. I hope you like it raw.

Just what I thought, pathetic.

People who are truly confident have no problem offering compliments to people coming up. You, you're insecure. You are in the best team in the game, with a numbers advantage and a tool advantage, and you're still so insecure that you can't even extend a compliment to a rival.

Pathetic. That's the only word to describe this.

My team is proud of landing their first kill. Congrats Resistance, great work. Looking forward to many more in the future!

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:25:04

u do realize what a side chick does 90% of the time....gets ur kids takn away...gets a nice ol divorce for ya....and drops a fat child support bill up ur downstairs brown hole. of course u nevr see that comn cuz its casual, new and interesting at first๐Ÿ˜˜ dont get too comfortable with the status quo...jus a heads up๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ted rampon

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:27:22

No I'm an arse hole there's a difference, I couldn't care less if your team developed the cure for cancer. Just know this you started it and I'm gonna finish it.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:37:27

Oh Symbolic. You really haven't been paying attention at all, have you.

We didn't start it. You did. Go back and read the original posts of mine. This all started because Darkness hit HR (my team of 3) because we had randomly attacked people that apparently you protected. So you guys hit us 15 on 3 in our first round on this server.

That's what started it. Now that we are finally hitting back you're all "Just know you started this, and I'm gonna finish it"

Oooooh, scary. You think those threats mean diddly squat to me? We've just had our faces pushed in for three rounds straight. Now that we are having success against you... out come the threats.

Again, pathetic.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 3:40:30

I remember my first beer… In the end all that remains is darkness…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 3:41:26

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 3:46:03

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I am #33 and HR tag is my farm land…

That was posted Dec. 30th.

But yes, we started it.

Symbolic - YOU ALL STARTED IT. And now you're upset that we aren't backing down.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 4:33:04

Gonna be honest dude. I think most people like to war with a little stock because it's a bit more of a skills challenge regarding country building and stocks. Wars that start OOP and go all set with much collateral damage are generally thought as not much fun for anyone playing. Historically, if you want people to be friendly, even with war clans, you try to set the war up to be a little fun, and generally don't war in the most boring way possible. The war end of it is going to be very boring and tedious for Darkness with very obvious outcomes that dont involve a lot of strategy in building. That's why, imo, you've seen SF offer a 1v3 and Symbolic say "why don't we get started later next set." Both are options to improve their individual gameplay and present an actual challenge.

The only wars out of protection I've ever fought in were over pretty heavy grudges. Generally OOP is reserved to make war an awful time and a grind so people quit. It's reserved for the least friendly situations because of how bad the grind is. Even great rivalries tend to build up a little because it's just more fun. I say this all to say, if you want a pat on the back from anyone in this community, you ought to try to listen to some of the theory behind traditions here.

If you look at Darkness and say let's build for 2 weeks next set, I'm certain they'd be more than happy to give you an even sides war and that every achievement you made, they'd give you props for. OOP wars generally being thought of as toxic to the point that it makes people quit the game on both sides out of boredom is a very tough sell. Toxic behavior can result in achievement, but it's going to be thought the same way until you adjust your strategy to allow your counterparts to enjoy it. Like boxing, the best wars in this game are a dance. Leaders can hate each other, but the best wars have great dance partners. You can keep up your FU's to Darkness, but it'd benefit everyone in both clans if behind the scenes you worked to make the war fun for all parties. That's what separates good leaders from great ones. And what separates unremarkable full set drubbings from a decent fun time for everyone.

For parity sake, I'd generally be open to helping you guys on the toolsy end of things. But I can't help but see you as a horrible dance partner who likely won't adapt, and will lose members next set or the one after as rapidly as you gained them this one.

TL;DR version:
Your strategy is boring af and overplayed to 20 year vets in this game. You ain't the first black hole, and you won't be the last. You might think you're causing a raucous event, when in reality someone like you turns up once every six months, gets smashed, and exits stage right. I've never seen one turn out a good leader for a good amount of time that couldn't adapt.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 27th 2023, 4:54:15
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 6:13:17

Thanks for the TLDR <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 6:22:28

Well said D :-)
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 9:52:04

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Gonna be honest dude. I think most people like to war with a little stock because it's a bit more of a skills challenge regarding country building and stocks. Wars that start OOP and go all set with much collateral damage are generally thought as not much fun for anyone playing. Historically, if you want people to be friendly, even with war clans, you try to set the war up to be a little fun, and generally don't war in the most boring way possible. The war end of it is going to be very boring and tedious for Darkness with very obvious outcomes that dont involve a lot of strategy in building. That's why, imo, you've seen SF offer a 1v3 and Symbolic say "why don't we get started later next set." Both are options to improve their individual gameplay and present an actual challenge.

The only wars out of protection I've ever fought in were over pretty heavy grudges. Generally OOP is reserved to make war an awful time and a grind so people quit. It's reserved for the least friendly situations because of how bad the grind is. Even great rivalries tend to build up a little because it's just more fun. I say this all to say, if you want a pat on the back from anyone in this community, you ought to try to listen to some of the theory behind traditions here.

If you look at Darkness and say let's build for 2 weeks next set, I'm certain they'd be more than happy to give you an even sides war and that every achievement you made, they'd give you props for. OOP wars generally being thought of as toxic to the point that it makes people quit the game on both sides out of boredom is a very tough sell. Toxic behavior can result in achievement, but it's going to be thought the same way until you adjust your strategy to allow your counterparts to enjoy it. Like boxing, the best wars in this game are a dance. Leaders can hate each other, but the best wars have great dance partners. You can keep up your FU's to Darkness, but it'd benefit everyone in both clans if behind the scenes you worked to make the war fun for all parties. That's what separates good leaders from great ones. And what separates unremarkable full set drubbings from a decent fun time for everyone.

For parity sake, I'd generally be open to helping you guys on the toolsy end of things. But I can't help but see you as a horrible dance partner who likely won't adapt, and will lose members next set or the one after as rapidly as you gained them this one.

TL;DR version:
Your strategy is boring af and overplayed to 20 year vets in this game. You ain't the first black hole, and you won't be the last. You might think you're causing a raucous event, when in reality someone like you turns up once every six months, gets smashed, and exits stage right. I've never seen one turn out a good leader for a good amount of time that couldn't adapt.

Derrick, you seem like a very reasonable person, so I'm going to attempt to give you a reasonable response.

At the onset, I'd like to state I take umbrage with most of what you've said. I don't fault you for it, but it's still problematic.

1. The issue of wars starting OOP (I'm not familiar with the acronymn, but I take it to mean at the beginning of the set). This is something I wasn't aware of at the start of this set, but can understand the reason for. I have been asked to wait till longer in the set, and I have NOT said no to that request. I'm fully considering it at this time. So to your point about me being a bad dance partner, I think that statement is without evidence (unless you're referring to my rhetoric).

2. Let's pretend I did say no to a set date war, however. This war began not because two sides agreed to have fun. It began specifically because Darkness was bullying untagged players. Go re-read the posts, it's clear from post histories. In fact, go read TheStupid's posts about not enforcing rules on teams. That was the catalyst to all of this. So for you to criticize me for being a bad dance partner and potentially forcing people off the server is... well it's kind of hypocritical. I understand Darkness are your boys, but they are the ones who push people off the server by bullying smaller teams. that's the entire reason why this war started.

3. I stated in my opening propaganda that I was here to give Darkness a hard time for what they did to others. I've been very clear with that intent. And as you're seeing, I'm doing exactly that. It's only in the last few days, as my team has started to have success, that I am getting the 'Oh, well let's fight different' and 'Oh, you're causing people to want to quit' and 'Oh, let's not fight against next round, this is getting boring'. It's almost as if it was tons of fun for Darkness when they could wreck the little guy, but as soon as their games get impacted, it's no longer fun.

4. You stated that you can't help but see me as a horrible dance partner that won't adapt. This is the sentence that most upsets me about your post, as it's the most meritless. Let's look at the facts. I have posted, multiple times on this forum, asking questions as to how to do things better. I attempted to join mercs so that I could learn from the best in the game. I've sought out help from vets and asked lots of questions to learn how to change my tactics (don't believe me, ask around). I've attempted to mirror what Darkness does in terms of tactics and strategies (look at our attacks and how they've evolved). And I've also attempted to be creative and come up with some new strategies, unsuccessfully thus far.

In my mind, by basically every measure, I've been extremely adaptable and have sought to learn to play the game the 'right way'. Our last two attacks as a team have been direct copies of what Darkness has done to us. Contrast that with the beginning of the round and our attack strategies then. To say that I'm not adaptable is flat wrong, my friend.

5. Your TL:DR is the message I've received from everyone from the start. It's dismissive and condescending. You're basically telling me "hey man, you have to play exactly the way we want, or you're going to make it boring for everyone, but also you're a dime a dozen, and we are going to smash you, and you'll be gone soon". Nice.

Now I have some questions for you.

Why do you think I am under any obligation to make the game fun for Darkness? They haven't attempted to make the game fun for us. They've acted with bravado and condescension on this forum for the last month and a half. With regards to rules on this server and the enforcement of not using multiple teams, one Darkness member basically said "If you want their to be rules, try to enforce them".

That's the sort of attitude we've received from Darkness. But now, all of a sudden, I'm being told that I have to play a certain way, or else I'm a bad leader.

The difference between a good and a bad leader is the ability to inspire confidence in their men (and women), and to achieve outcomes. It has nothing to do with adhering to expectations of outsiders, unless the leader wants to adhere to those expectations.

You can call me a bad leader, and a toxic dance partner, all you want. I'm surprised, coming from you, as like I said, I think you're a reasonable person. Maybe you haven't read all the posts and aren't current with all the happenings over the last month, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

As for your certainty that Darkness would give us props if we played them the 'correct' way, I'm far less certain than you are. But ultimately, I don't really care. If Darkness had wanted to start a war the proper way this set, they could have asked before the set began. I told them, probably 50 times, we were going to war them this set. Not a single person said 'ok cool, let's lay some ground rules'. Instead they said "hahahaha, you'll quit in 2 rounds, we are gonna smash you, you guys suck, we are the best ever".

But somehow I am the toxic, poor leader.

All of that said - I'm open to creating some ground rules for the next war. But if ya'll want me to be a fun dance partner, you gotta stop treating me and my team like trash, and start giving us the respect we deserve as fellow players of this game.

As for the tools Derrick, I appreciate the offer. I'm not going to grovel though. I've already made peace with the fact that we are at a disadvantage in that department.

Edited By: BlackHole on Jan 27th 2023, 9:54:48
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 10:04:00

Derrick (and everyone) - I have to add the following. I'm being chastised for being a poor leader, not adaptable, and toxic. And being told to play the way Darkness wants me to play. But let's read the posts in this very thread from Symbolic (Is he the current leader of Darkness on teams? I seem to remember him being the one to ask me to wait until later in the round to war next set).

No I'm an arse hole there's a difference, I couldn't care less if your team developed the cure for cancer. Just know this you started it and I'm gonna finish it.

So he started by calling us obsessed and fools. He followed up by saying some people never learn, and that Darkness will be here forever. His third post he calls us noobs and says he is getting personal enjoyment out of us dying over and over. And then finally caps it off by admitting he's an arsehole, and couldn't care about any of our teams achievements.

This was all in response to a post I made about The Resistance finally having some success (and attempting to drum up recruitment numbers, which is the SOLE reason I'm making these posts, as I've been super clear about).

But Derrick, you see all of this happen and come to the conclusion that I'm the toxic person. That Darkness would surely give us props if we played the way they wanted. And that the only thing we are doing is making the game miserable for others.

READ SYMBOLICS POSTS. He basically did everything you're accusing me of doing. You want to call someone toxic and a bad leader, say it to him.

Jesus fluff. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 10:31:34

TL:DR
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 10:51:46

TL:DR - I'm the jerk? No no no, you're the jerk!

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 13:18:12

You come in here saying your gonna war darkness off the server and you want me to be nice?

You don't think there's is a reason why we only kill untagged players? Other then being a bully?

We hit you the first time because an ally asked for our help in finishing your country's.

You don't know an ounce of history of this server and the teams on it or all the untagged suiciders we had to deal with over the years. Its not like we don't want a proper war its just no one in the server wants to war with us intill now.

Hell we hit the netting clans where bad people, we hit untagged we are bad people. There's no room for a single war clan but ill be damned if we just sit here every set growing trees.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 14:08:58

Black Hole according to eestats you arrived on set ending Nov 8 2022 to team server.

You behaved like a suicider farming bad4u and you got killed multiple times, As was your pal 80085

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/3560/47

Set ending Dec 9 come out with a team of 5 under NoMore tag.

https://www.eestats.com/team/all/ranks/3633

What did you do? Suicide Freedom tag
What did 80085 do? Suicide freedom tag
What did #41 ill come for you do? Suicide darkness

What did you do this round? Suicide two darkness tags and the fastcars tag.

You have come to this server as a suicider. As we told you from day one; we kill suiciders which you clearly are.

You and your teammates play like donkeys. You guys do the same fluff on every server. I been watching you fools on express for 4 rounds farming people which is land grabbing a player more than 3 times. You guys will hit one country 10-15 times until you only grab 40a an hit. This includes you, zachalvenia, 80085, milktolis.

Hell two of you were deleted this round being dumb suiciders coordinating in express.

You don’t want to play peacefully you just wanna come in like butt holes and then you try and play the victim.

Look at you in allaince. You have an unlimited supply of bots to hit for land. What do you and your 5 man do over in that server? Hit bayrock multiple times lol

Look at your country in primary. You farm people there as well on a server where everyone only makes 1 hit per country.

You like playing like an unhinged suicider and then you are crying victim. You accused a darkness member of targeting you in primary. only darkness guys that play primary are myself and Req and we haven’t touched you

https://www.eestats.com/primary/country/76

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 27th 2023, 16:16:30. Reason: Spelling

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 14:28:00

Man. It's not about playing the way anyone wants you to. It's just about learning server dynamics and foreign affairs of tags a little bit and making it fun for your own team, while simultaneously not ruining the sets of unaffiliated clans. You haven't taken the time to steelman the case for Darkness protecting the netters primarily playing in an all-x, bot and solo GDI free market. You didn't know the culture of this server is primarily all-x, and that you'd likely get killed for farming other countries. You didn't know there's a group of players who only want to war, and that they usually protect people they've known for 20 years rather than, as you say, bullying them. Can you not really see that you're calling something bullying that others would call using their war skills for good rather than evil?

In any case, no one is worried about you running Darkness off. We're just trying to help you out a little bit with information pertinent to you because you're doing something that's been done before about 1000 times and hasn't worked yet. By all means, carry on. But I promise the fun of dying repeatedly without parity has diminishing returns for everyone. One can only hope you remain entertaining.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 27th 2023, 14:35:31
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 15:21:06

No it’s 100% about playing how you want to and have fun doing it. This is a game, not an extension of your life.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 21:40:48

Ok - So I just want to summarize to make sure I understand everything correctly and don't make anymore mistakes.

Don't attack anyone early in the set.

Don't attack anyone more than a few times.

Don't be a suicider (which I think means just losing a fight? Cause apparently we are suiciders this round, when I thought we were at war....) So... don't die.

Don't not know 20 years of server history.

Don't use takers name.

Agree upon a date to start a war, whatever Darkness tells me.

Don't attack any teams or members of teams that are protected by or friends of Darkness. This includes Darkness, Slow Cars, Fast Cars, xUISx, Freedom, Snake... anyone else? Oh geez... I'm already messing up the 'dont not know server history' rule. Please forgive me.

Don't post propaganda on these boards, or in anyway try to drum up an opposition to the way things are currently done.

Adhere to all game norms, both known and unknown. Being here is like dealing with the law. Not knowing a law is not an excuse for not obeying it.

What else am I missing? I want to make sure I get this all 100%.

Am I allowed to keep fighting this server. Or since we've lost a few countries, do we have to stop all attacks and stop trying to fight back?

Anything else?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 21:59:58

Send all your FA to me!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 22:52:55

Yeah I mean. I could use a good back rub. I bet you've got soft hands too.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 27th 2023, 23:00:43
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 27th 2023, 23:22:39

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Ok - So I just want to summarize to make sure I understand everything correctly and don't make anymore mistakes.

Don't be a suicider (which I think means just losing a fight? Cause apparently we are suiciders this round, when I thought we were at war....) So... don't die.

Don't use takers name.

Agree upon a date to start a war, whatever Darkness tells me.

Don't attack any teams or members of teams that are protected by or friends of Darkness. This includes Darkness, Slow Cars, Fast Cars, xUISx, Freedom, Snake... anyone else? Oh geez... I'm already messing up the 'dont not know server history' rule. Please forgive me.

Don't post propaganda on these boards, or in anyway try to drum up an opposition to the way things are currently done.

Adhere to all game norms, both known and unknown. Being here is like dealing with the law. Not knowing a law is not an excuse for not obeying it.

What else am I missing? I want to make sure I get this all 100%.

Am I allowed to keep fighting this server. Or since we've lost a few countries, do we have to stop all attacks and stop trying to fight back?

Anything else?

You forgot you need to send me gift cards.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 4:53:32

Everyone behave and have fun!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2023, 5:09:45

Edited By: Coalie on Jan 28th 2023, 14:20:48
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2023, 5:09:56

Don't use takers name.

Oh my god you're so funny

Oh my god you're so funny, like, how did you ever come up with a joke like that? Did you go to comedy school or something? Like for real, you should go do comedy for a living: sell your house and all your belongings and buy a plane ticket to New York because trust me you're gonna strike it rich, I mean, how many people could ever make such a funny joke? The depth, the sensitivity, it's just the perfect joke. Like for real it's so funny I am going to die, how did you do it? It's impossible for a human to make such a funny joke, like really impossible, so you must not be human. You're a robot aren't you? A robot programmed solely to make the best jokes ever. Who cares? Really you should do this for a living, since you're so funny. What are you doing right now with your time? Are you studying? Working? Or are you already doing comedy full time? Because you really should. You're robbing the world of all your potential by not dedicating your every breath to making such funny jokes that make people laugh so much and so hard. Look around you, the responses are scarce because people are LITERALLY DYING with laughter, that's how funny you are. You should totally write a movie, it will be the best movie of all times I'm sure, since you made up this funny of a joke. And even if you didn't it's the delivery that counts right? I mean, I almost believed you were Louis CK or some fluff since you are so fluffing funny. And since you are so fluffing funny, what are you doing wasting your time here? Put yourself out there, forget about this place, strike it rich. It's okay. We don't want to hinder your potential. Now go and make the world laugh

Edited By: Coalie on Jan 28th 2023, 5:11:57

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 10:35:40

Lol I just think it's more fun to build up county's before you war, but the server will only take so much abuse before they all band together and war you intill you cry
I know from past experience.

But yea man do what ever you want. B hole.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 11:22:25

Lol I just think it's more fun to build up county's before you war, but the server will only take so much abuse before they all band together and war you intill you cry
I know from past experience.

But yea man do what ever you want. B hole.

And just to be clear, we are the ones who were abusing, right?

Round 1, we got attacked as untagged countries and killed by a group of 10 or more.

Round 2, we fought back, thought it was 3v5, and got killed in a 3v11 fight.

Round 3, we openly declared war on the people who killed us in rounds 1 and 2, and have been fighting them the whole round.

That is us abusing, and if we don't stop, we are going to get killed by the whole server? Am I understanding that correct?

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 11:25:13

No no, I mean the other teams, we at darkness wanna war.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 11:33:30

Ok, so you said STOP abusing the other teams. Can you tell me which teams we abused? I just don't want to keep making all these mistakes.

I know we hit fast cars cause we thought they were part of Darkness.

And taker hit us. So since we got hit by him, does that count as us messing with his team too?

And just out of curiosity. The whole 'stop abusing other teams' rule, does that only apply to us because we don't have relationships with everyone? Or does that apply to all teams?

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 11:38:05

You do you bro, figure it out. Just remember this is a game of politics.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 11:53:33

You do you bro, figure it out. Just remember this is a game of politics.

No. I'm asking some very direct questions.

We have three threads of a fluffshow, and it's all because I apparently didn't know the unwritten rules and etiquette of the game. So now I'm fluffing asking, and you're telling me 'you do you bro'. fluff that.

I spent hours last night reading threads on here from 2021, 2020 and 2019. I'm sorry I didn't have the opportunity to go back any further, but if there is anything important I should know, please point it out.

I've learned that there is a 48 hour retal window that is acceptable. Good to know. I've learned that many people over the years have used the phrase 'darkness are bullies', I found that interesting.

I've learned a lot. But I want to know more. I don't want to offend you anymore, Symbolic. I don't want superfly to AB me to death at the start of tourney again cause he 'doesn't like me'. I don't want to offend the whole server by attacking at a time that isn't deemed appropriate.

Hell, I still don't even know if I'm allowed to continue the war this round against Darkness. I posted about a success our team finally had, and apparently I was the bad guy then too.

Or maybe it's just my lack of overall skill. Do I have to achieve a top 10 finish in primary and become a netter before I'm allowed to talk at all without being called a noob? Or is it a time served situation, where I have to just be here for a long time.

Or maybe, since it's a game of politics, it's different then that. Maybe I need to grovel at the feet of the kings of the game, and earn their praise, prior to attempting to do anything on my own.

I want to stick on the 'it's a game of politics' for a second.

I thought that was the case. And I get you're saying that, but now I'm seeking clarification. I was attempting to play a game of politics. I was attempting to create change on a stale server where nobody interacted with anyone, except everyone killed the new people. I figured the new people, and the little guys would want to rise up against that oppression, and I made the political calculation that 'if I cause enough of a problem for some people, maybe they'd be willing to negotiate with me and I could use that as a way to cause change'.

I feel like we actually did start to cause some problems for some people. And I feel like we did that in a relatively fair way, we kept our attacks aimed at people that were directly warring us. But now I'm being told that if we keep it up, we are going to run people off the server and make it no fun for anyone. While at the same time being told that we are going to be crushed over and over until we quit the server. Which I actually believe that, because in my research it seems that's EXACTLY what Darkness does to other people. They hit them so much that they quit the game. Is that what our end goal is here? You want us to quit? So it's a 'hit us in game, and chastise them on the forums until they are gone' type of situation?

But somehow that was hugely problematic as well, and I can't figure out why. So symbolic, you're the king here. You're in charge. I want you to tell me what you want me to do. I'm tired of having 15 people on the forum constantly yell at me no matter what I do. So please, help me out here.

Do I need to disband? Do I need to just play solo? Should we wait next round for you guys to attack first, let you get off 2-3 well coordinated kill runs on our 8 members, and then at that time we can fight back?

Maybe we should just let you kill us completely and not fight back at all? Would that be a better way for us to make amends for all of our awful transgressions?

Derrick, do you want to weigh in again? Maybe you can tell me more about how to be a good leader. I'm clearly awful at that as well, and I'd really like to know. Perhaps I'm not qualified to be a leader right now? Should I let one of you take over my discord and our team name? Were their rules I didn't follow when forming my team? Did I recruit inappropriately?

Please - I want you all to tell me all the ways that I'm playing the game wrong. And tell me what you want to do to fix it.

I'm turning over a new leaf. Superfly hit me on Express again today, after getting my country deleted, and then asking me if I'm done (I assume that meant am I done attacking him). When I told him that's up to him, he hit me again.

You know what though. I'm learning. Superfly is superior to me, so I am supposed to let it happen. I have clearly transgressed against him, and I owe him a sacrifice until he is satiated. So I have to just let him do this. If I were to retaliate I'm sure there is a rule written somewhere in 2017 on the express server that I haven't read yet, that I will surely violate, and it will result in extreme public bashing, which I'd like to continue to avoid.

Sorry for the long post REQ.

TLDR: You have all broken me. The wild horse is no more. Do what you want with me. I am yours to command.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 12:25:56

Forum a pact with us for next set till we figure a war date that both sides agree on. We can continue the war but if you wanna formally surrender ( which is posting a surrender post on the boards) we will stop hitting you.

Your propaganda is what is getting you in most trouble I think, it drives people to hate you.

If you leave the netting tags alone they won't bother you back. Its a small server with little players so its why we war untagged country's.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 12:28:14

OK - so stop posting on the boards. Got it.

Thanks Symbolic. If you have any other tips for me, please send me a message.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 12:32:06

Also if you wanna change server policies you gotta be able to enforce them. Like us if anyone hits us we kill them, we are more then capable of enforcing it so its what we do. We are not complete monsters though, we forum pacts with other alliances and have allies.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 28th 2023, 12:39:06

Originally posted by Coalie:
Don't use takers name.

Posted by
u/cussoandre
3 years ago
Oh my god you're so funny

Oh my god you're so funny, like, how did you ever come up with a joke like that? Did you go to comedy school or something? Like for real, you should go do comedy for a living: sell your house and all your belongings and buy a plane ticket to New York because trust me you're gonna strike it rich, I mean, how many people could ever make such a funny joke? The depth, the sensitivity, it's just the perfect joke. Like for real it's so funny I am going to die, how did you do it? It's impossible for a human to make such a funny joke, like really impossible, so you must not be human. You're a robot aren't you? A robot programmed solely to make the best jokes ever. Who cares? Really you should do this for a living, since you're so funny. What are you doing right now with your time? Are you studying? Working? Or are you already doing comedy full time? Because you really should. You're robbing the world of all your potential by not dedicating your every breath to making such funny jokes that make people laugh so much and so hard. Look around you, the responses are scarce because people are LITERALLY DYING with laughter, that's how funny you are. You should totally write a movie, it will be the best movie of all times I'm sure, since you made up this funny of a joke. And even if you didn't it's the delivery that counts right? I mean, I almost believed you were Louis CK or some fluff since you are so fluffing funny. And since you are so fluffing funny, what are you doing wasting your time here? Put yourself out there, forget about this place, strike it rich. It's okay. We don't want to hinder your potential. Now go and make the world laugh

I knew you were copying everything from Reddit.
I am disappointed in you Coalie. You aren't a helicopter anymore.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 12:59:15

OK - so stop posting on the boards. Got it.

Thanks Symbolic. If you have any other tips for me, please send me a message.

Yea posts like this, of course you can post on the boards but if you post a lot of fluff and threats like you wanna war us off the game we gonna take it seriously. These boards are the voice of your alliance.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2023, 13:30:54

I can only speak for myself, but I don't hate B-Hole; I like the guy. He is just playing the game however is a bit ignorant (for non-native English speakers, this doesn't mean stupid) to some of the politics/game mechanics. I don't blame him, as it takes a lot to be a fresh player.

I enjoy banter and hope for it to continue for sets to come :p I would be down with a pact for a while so he can learn how to play the game and then see what happens from there, ha-ha!

Have a swirvy day!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2023, 14:17:17

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 28th 2023, 14:50:54

Black hole come to our irc

Getting tools is easy in this game. All you have to do is be polite. The tools we have are free to anyone if you ask the correct people. Instead of insulting and attacking other netters.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 15:02:58

Black Hole you keep saying that you are the victim and that you were attacked with 0 provocation yet I posted you and your teams history that is recorded on eestats.com on my post below which you have not replied to at all.

Seriously bro, you can’t be playing the victim when you continue to attack people for no reason at all on all servers.

One land grabs is ok on every server. Farming someone and land grabbing them more than 3 times qualifies as aggression and that’s when people kill you or AB you.

You said that you read forums for hours right? Did you come across my history of fighting up hill battles solo and with darkness? Did you see how we survived all the battles where we were out numbered? It’s not like we became #1 overnight it took years and you come here expecting success in your first month and you expect people to not attack you and gang up on you despite you aggressively attacking random people and random tags on every server

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Black Hole according to eestats you arrived on set ending Nov 8 2022 to team server.

You behaved like a suicider farming bad4u and you got killed multiple times, As was your pal 80085

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/3560/47

Set ending Dec 9 come out with a team of 5 under NoMore tag.

https://www.eestats.com/team/all/ranks/3633

What did you do? Suicide Freedom tag
What did 80085 do? Suicide freedom tag
What did #41 ill come for you do? Suicide darkness

What did you do this round? Suicide two darkness tags and the fastcars tag.

You have come to this server as a suicider. As we told you from day one; we kill suiciders which you clearly are.

You and your teammates play like donkeys. You guys do the same fluff on every server. I been watching you fools on express for 4 rounds farming people which is land grabbing a player more than 3 times. You guys will hit one country 10-15 times until you only grab 40a an hit. This includes you, zachalvenia, 80085, milktolis.

Hell two of you were deleted this round being dumb suiciders coordinating in express.

You don’t want to play peacefully you just wanna come in like butt holes and then you try and play the victim.

Look at you in allaince. You have an unlimited supply of bots to hit for land. What do you and your 5 man do over in that server? Hit bayrock multiple times lol

Look at your country in primary. You farm people there as well on a server where everyone only makes 1 hit per country.

You like playing like an unhinged suicider and then you are crying victim. You accused a darkness member of targeting you in primary. only darkness guys that play primary are myself and Req and we haven’t touched you

https://www.eestats.com/primary/country/76