Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2022, 0:23:38

I left the Team. I accepted the pact during the period I was a member of sfbob's team last set. I don't see that the pact between sfbob and Symba puts an obligation on me once I've left. I am not satisfied with the punishment given to Darkness for the Borg stuff, or Villains, or HCaFC, or Superfly, and I'm going to keep hitting you all year, just like Superfly challenged me and everyone to do.

pretty typical that Darkness can't kill me, a lone suicider with good spies, so they turn around and AB a bunch of netters and blame me. It really is exactly what f'ing Nazi's would do.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 0:42:02

Getafix, Everyone knows that once your tantrum is over you will just retag with your netter team. You did this with HCnFC many times in the past and now you are doing it with OWSLA.

SFbob were you seriously not gonna take your best player back next set once he was done suiciding us this set? PartyUSA has not done a single hit on OWSLA. So far it’s just one players who isn’t in the tag that has hit OWSLA. Maybe as Getafix puts it; this one country tagged darkness left our tag and is doing his own thing???

Maybe we should all start petitioning the mods for Getafix to get sanctioned as by your own words you are now only playing earth to suicide players and not to Netgain anymore.

Gerdler good sir, can you put a word into Slagpit for us please and get Getafix aka Hungry Jr. sanctioned for being a cancer to the game?

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 23rd 2022, 0:46:39

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 3:42:41

Hey SF , go pee up a rope..............

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 5:22:47

Originally posted by BoomSchitk:
Hey SF , go pee up a rope..............

Why do you blame me? Your teammate started this shiz. I haven’t made any hits on you…. Please go blame your tag mate Getafix…..

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 5:25:39

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:47:58

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 5:26:03

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:47:00

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 5:26:19

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 5:27:45

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:47:37

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 5:35:27

sfbob Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 6:05:57

Originally posted by SuperFly:

SFbob were you seriously not gonna take your best player back next set once he was done suiciding us this set? PartyUSA has not done a single hit on OWSLA. So far it’s just one players who isn’t in the tag that has hit OWSLA. Maybe as Getafix puts it; this one country tagged darkness left our tag and is doing his own thing???

Actually no, not that you deserve an explanation but my tag spots have always gone to whoever has asked first with current players getting priority. Ask anyone who's played in OWSLA, which has always had players rotating in and out apart from me and Silver who has also played since the tag got founded.

It's not about picking the 'best players', the players I have right now are plenty good enough to win team without Getafix. I haven't even spoken to Getafix since he decided not to tag up. I didn't even know his # this round.

Basically Symbolic got so mad that he decided to punish Getafix by wrecking my netting set. IDK how you thought this would work - that I would blame Getafix? that I would blame myself? That Getafix would be consumed with remorse that you ABed me because of his actions?
None of those things are going to happen

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:05:46

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:46:45

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:07:46

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:29:16

Lol its not about seeing if it would work or not sfbob. It was about spite and passing his actions onto you. Welcome to symbolics retirement where i ab sfbob every set and quit again. Suck it

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:37:19

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:46:30

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:39:38

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:45:58

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:40:35

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:41:23

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:45:42

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 8:43:47

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Lol its not about seeing if it would work or not sfbob. It was about spite and passing his actions onto you. Welcome to symbolics retirement where i ab sfbob every set and quit again. Suck it

You are causing those like SFBOB to quit.......... and you want spite......... watch what ill do out of spite!!!!!!!!!!

Good I hope he quits.

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 9:14:20

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:46:16

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 9:24:31

Originally posted by sfbob:

It's not about picking the 'best players', the players I have right now are plenty good enough to win team without Getafix. I haven't even spoken to Getafix since he decided not to tag up. I didn't even know his # this round.

Basically Symbolic got so mad that he decided to punish Getafix by wrecking my netting set. IDK how you thought this would work - that I would blame Getafix? that I would blame myself? That Getafix would be consumed with remorse that you ABed me because of his actions?

You also have Zack, darkling, bushido, Martello and whatever other persona he goes by in your tag as a best player. Looks like you like housing suiceders in your tag but get mad when one guy suicides you?

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 9:44:49

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:45:11

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 10:08:06

sfbob Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 10:17:59

You also have Zack, darkling, bushido, Martello and whatever other persona he goes by in your tag as a best player. Looks like you like housing suiceders in your tag but get mad when one guy suicides you?

I get mad when Symbolic suicides me and I have a pact with him that he's chosen not to honour. It's a team game, if you're tagged up then it's the whole tag. If Symbolic had chosen to play untagged like Getafix then I wouldn't be complaining.
You're just dirty players and it's funny how you then feel you can justify it...Well Symbolic started out trying to do that then just admitted he did it out of spite and wants me to quit. Kind of undermines your already weak excuses for him.

I don't know what the point is...you can force me to war but I can't force you to net, either I war or I quit so either way you win. Do you understand?

Tbh I think you've all been playing too long and are bored of this game. So long as you can get a little bit of pleasure from ruining it for other players then alls good eh?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 13:53:51

I get mad when Symbolic suicides me and I have a pact with him that he's chosen not to honour. It's a team game, if you're tagged up then it's the whole tag. If Symbolic had chosen to play untagged like Getafix then I wouldn't be complaining.
You're just dirty players and it's funny how you then feel you can justify it...Well Symbolic started out trying to do that then just admitted he did it out of spite and wants me to quit. Kind of undermines your already weak excuses for him.

I don't know what the point is...you can force me to war but I can't force you to net, either I war or I quit so either way you win. Do you understand?

Tbh I think you've all been playing too long and are bored of this game. So long as you can get a little bit of pleasure from ruining it for other players then alls good eh?

Dude that’s exactly what Getafix said. As long as he wrecks it for everyone in darkness he is happy. And also you have yet to deny that you would not allow your suicider buddy back in your tag.

The guy has done this in the past all the time. ABs me and darkness for a set or two and then thinks it’s all good to tag back up with a netting tag. We hit said netting tag to get back at Getafix and the netting cries even though they know that they just took in a suicider who was hitting darkness the set prior.

Can’t have it both ways. You make a pact with darkness and you know that one of your day one members will play untagged to hit darkness and then you will allow him to tag up with you the following set…..

It’s like you taking in zack. He has publicly made it clear that he is an enemy of darkness and will destroy us and take a crap in our beds amber heard style and yet you take him in to you tag. Like WTF you collect enemies of darkness and are mad that you get hit due to one of your members hitting darkness first…

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 23rd 2022, 13:57:19

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2022, 14:34:51

[quote poster=SuperFly; 50812; 993608]

Dude that’s exactly what Getafix said. As long as he wrecks it for everyone in darkness he is happy. And also you have yet to deny that you would not allow your suicider buddy back in your tag.

The guy has done this in the past all the time. ABs me and darkness for a set or two and then thinks it’s all good to tag back up with a netting tag. We hit said netting tag to get back at Getafix and the netting cries even though they know that they just took in a suicider who was hitting darkness the set prior.

This is nonsense. I led the netting tag HCaFC for two years. SFBob was my most loyal HCaFC member. He was with me for that whole time. Zack joined me too for several sets and improved his netting skills. Lots of other netters joined for a while, but gave up Team because we couldn't go very long before Darkness would start another war with us. I AB'd Superfly once in that time as a retal for a very late PS strike in the last few days of a set.

Darkness started too many unprovoked wars with HCaFC and I disbanded it a year ago. I joined CWG for a few sets and fought Darkness, and then I quit for 8 months last year.

I returned about 4 months ago and played with OWSLA for a couple of sets before being FS'd by Darkness under the guise of "The Borg". Since then I've been fighting Darkness every set. I've given up on netting since whenever I do, I get FS'd by Darkness. I am never going to play without spies and defenses again, and I'm taking the battle to Darkness for the rest of the year, alone or with anyone that wants to join me.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 14:55:21

People keep bringing up the borg. That was celphis team and celphi ran away once he realized his team was out numbered. Hence why I wrote on the initial thread post that I was writing the surrender as celphi had got asstimulated and he was no where to be found.

We all rejoined as darkness under the old management of Symba and Dark Demon.

We are not the Borg that ended as soon as the borg leader took his ball home and never came back….

sfbob Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 15:35:20

[quote poster=SuperFly; 50812; 993608]

It’s like you taking in zack. He has publicly made it clear that he is an enemy of darkness and will destroy us and take a crap in our beds amber heard style and yet you take him in to you tag. Like WTF you collect enemies of darkness and are mad that you get hit due to one of your members hitting darkness first…

Ha ha it's impossible to form a team without players who have some sort of beef with Darkness.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 15:49:51

Your full of fluff, if the the situation was turned 180 and me or superfly AB you from untagged you would be all up in arms against darkness and making the same argument. You knew getafix was untagg, you knew he was gonna ruin our netting, see that's the problem we where all netting in till Getafix Forced his war upon us. You just got conscripted that's all.

Get fluff with an anchor SFbob, Getafix and fluff your pact with owsla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 17:34:15

What’s with all the passive aggression did you overdose on tranny medication

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 19:02:16

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:44:57

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 19:19:33

LOL it is like an episode of charlie brown hearing mostly wah wah wah.....

You mean it’s mostly you saying wah wah wah?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 20:36:52

Is this you superfly

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W8cJyya1r-A

outlaw Game profile

Apr 23rd 2022, 21:13:03

xx

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 0:29:56

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Is this you superfly

I don’t know who you are Cat, so not clicking whatever link you are posting. I assume you might be another alter ego of my friend above? He loves YouTube links…

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 6:26:03

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Is this you superfly

I don’t know who you are Cat, so not clicking whatever link you are posting. I assume you might be another alter ego of my friend above? He loves YouTube links…

Just messing with you. It’s deezy, call off your attack dogs please and spare us a war we just want to net. I didn’t know geta was going to do that

sfbob Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 12:44:21

This is Symba and Superfly one day when they finally realise

https://youtu.be/hn1VxaMEjRU

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 15:04:46

Deezy I didn’t want to war. I was happy netting. I was making 240k food per turn until Getafix AB me for no reason.

This the old story of darkness tried to net and be peaceful and a member of a netting tag hits us so that we can’t net but gets upset when his tag gets hit after.

It’s funny how it was Getafix as an Owsla representative who was one of the biggest demand makers last set when they wanted us to surrender. Make Superfly post a surrender and an apology, etc..
and yet he suicides us claiming that he is no longer the Owsla representative. What a joke

The Owsla representative already said that he will do this again next set so is the Owsla membership aka SFBOB going to ask his player elite to stop the BS? Or will he just giggle at Getafix ABing us next set and then get upset when one of our guys returns the favor to Owsla?

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 24th 2022, 15:07:56

sfbob Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 16:29:49

Funny, I played more team sets in UIS than Getafix has played in OWSLA, I suppose that makes me a UIS and, by extension, a Darkness player even though I've left the tag?

Getafix is no longer in the tag so I'm not going to tell him what to do

No I'm not going to say I won't ever have my friends Getafix, Zack or anyone else who doesn't like Darkness in my team, you don't get to pick my team but there is certainly no plan for Getafix to retag.

My team is primarily all ex though I leave that open to all members and don't enforce it, all I expect is that they don't hit friendly tags and this set I reiterated to all players don't hit Darkness / Party whatever you do as we have a UNAP.

If Getafix was negotiating last set then don't forget we were still in a war at that time and in an alliance against you guys Getafix is much more active and involved in certain channels than I am and a better and more dedicated warring player than me so if he took it upon himself to negotiate or push for anything then he did that as a team player at that time. It doesn't follow that he's still my player after he's left to do his own thing.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2022, 18:49:14

Deezy I didn’t want to war. I was happy netting. I was making 240k food per turn until Getafix AB me for no reason.

This the old story of darkness tried to net and be peaceful and a member of a netting tag hits us so that we can’t net but gets upset when his tag gets hit after.

It’s funny how it was Getafix as an Owsla representative who was one of the biggest demand makers last set when they wanted us to surrender. Make Superfly post a surrender and an apology, etc..
and yet he suicides us claiming that he is no longer the Owsla representative. What a joke

The Owsla representative already said that he will do this again next set so is the Owsla membership aka SFBOB going to ask his player elite to stop the BS? Or will he just giggle at Getafix ABing us next set and then get upset when one of our guys returns the favor to Owsla?

You always fail to put the reason for him AB you, people like him, me and others won't AB you out of the bloom, when you grab someone in the final weeks of stocking and you do it in multiple sets you will get this reaction, but it's never your fault, right?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2022, 19:52:34

This isn't true. I said to everyone, including you personally SF, that I wanted to keep warring. The pact was made without my agreement. I reluctantly accepted it as a member of BSI (Baker Street Irregulars) which was the Team led by sfbob that I was in, after Mob, sfbob and Gerdler all wanted a peace pact. In fact I read about the actual pact on Team Talk after sfbob had agreed to it.

I was in OWSLa for 2 sets after returning from an 8 month break from the game. I did not represent OWSLA in any capacity except as a member. I was in CWG before my break for 3 or 4 sets, warring with Darkness after disbanding HCaFC.

I told sfbob that I was quitting to hit Darkness, and I have no intention of returning to OWSLA. I was invited to join FREEDOM as a joint leader with Op privileges for this set, but chose to play untagged as a suicider.

So I am a free agent and have no pacts that bind me to peace with Darkness.

How come you're such a liar all the time Superfly? Glad to hear that you are #35. Enjoy your parking lot.

Edited By: Getafix on Apr 24th 2022, 20:16:45
See Original Post

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 20:03:42

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:44:43

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 21:28:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You always fail to put the reason for him AB you, people like him, me and others won't AB you out of the bloom, when you grab someone in the final weeks of stocking and you do it in multiple sets you will get this reaction, but it's never your fault, right?

KoH how many more years will guys like you and him use the excuse that I made a late set grab and that it warranted an AB response? That was 2 or 3 years ago. Get over it. Also as a commie Indy you can LG all the way to the end as the land benefits you. Shane you wouldn’t know that as you aren’t a netter or a war guy for that matter lol.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 21:34:15

Yes Getafix I am 35 and I am enjoying the parking lot as it generated a good chuckle between all darkness members this weekend. We wonder if you do not have anything going for yourself in your life as you are willing to wake up and bio all of us when we make 3-5 hits at random hours of the night. We woke you up at midnight, 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am your time.

Sad that you blow your entire weekend and your sleep over this fluffty game. Can’t wait for you to AB me again next and rob me of my netting set so that I can in turn rob your pathetic ass of your real life sleep time……

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 24th 2022, 21:39:48

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 21:43:10

PS brings me great joy to see that you have finally and publicly embraced your true self. A trash bag suicider. The very same thing that you accused me of for so many years and you denied being for years on these boards.

Welcome to the club Getafix you sir are officially a cancer to the game and and the unsanctioned version of Hungry.

High fives all round for you!

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 24th 2022, 21:47:06

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2022, 22:20:05

I'm glad you guys are entertained. #46 and I had an excellent tank battle in the middle of Friday night which was a highlight. Obviously since I'm bringing the fight to you guys for once, I'm prepared. War is the best part of EE if you have the time for it, and I do this week.

I don't know if its an honour to join the suicider club or not. I certainly admire Hungry's tenacity. I like to think that my cause is good compared to some of the suiciders I have seen.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2022, 22:25:06

dude as long as you are having fun I think you are winning at Earth2025.

Maybe next set you and I can tag up as ABTwins. You AB Darkness and I will AB any tag that you have played with in the past. win/win for us!

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 24th 2022, 22:31:24

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2022, 23:01:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

KoH how many more years will guys like you and him use the excuse that I made a late set grab and that it warranted an AB response? That was 2 or 3 years ago. Get over it. Also as a commie Indy you can LG all the way to the end as the land benefits you. Shane you wouldn’t know that as you aren’t a netter or a war guy for that matter lol.

For as long as you keep bringing up him AB you without you stating that you provoked him first and it wasn't just once, you did that multiple sets if I recall correctly....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 0:00:43

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:44:26

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 0:02:52

KoH I appreciate your loyalty to your boyfriend Getafix but not once have I brought up HCnFC or being AB’ed 3 years ago on this thread but thanks for coming out bruh

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 1:20:45

Hey SF, you know, ya tu sabes que yo no te hablo con mentiras!

When me and Drunck were running around team looking for wars we became sort of TOP10's bodyguard around the time weedylar and us had a fall out from us being pricks and PS'n them with 10 jets. We were weedy's and TOP10's bodyguarsd for a few sets there after, next thing I saw was Drunck texting me SF's clan is killing us.

Boyfriend/loyalty whatever you call it, some times you dont trust any1 from any side and you go back to who had your back day one. We fight for Getafix

(Also, ask anybody who knows/writes pacts.. Darkness broke theirs)
Catch me on ir c