Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 13:43:20

For anyone who doubted the legitimacy of The Resistance - the opening salvo has occurred.

Attack Time Attacker Defender Losses
AB Jan 14, 13:09 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Nas (#42) (FastCars) 20 B
AB Jan 14, 13:09 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Nas (#42) (FastCars) 20 B
AB Jan 14, 13:10 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Nas (#42) (FastCars) 19 B
AB Jan 14, 13:10 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Nas (#42) (FastCars) 18 B
AB Jan 14, 13:10 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Nas (#42) (FastCars) 16 B
AB Jan 14, 13:10 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Nas (#42) (FastCars) 15 B
AB Jan 14, 13:10 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Nas (#42) (FastCars) 13 B
AB Jan 14, 13:13 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 49 B
AB Jan 14, 13:13 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 47 B
AB Jan 14, 13:13 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 46 B
AB Jan 14, 13:13 Solar Flare (#44) (REZIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 45 B
AB Jan 14, 13:20 Black Hole (#2) (RESIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) DH
AB Jan 14, 13:21 Black Hole (#2) (RESIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 36 B
AB Jan 14, 13:21 Black Hole (#2) (RESIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 35 B
AB Jan 14, 13:21 Black Hole (#2) (RESIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 33 B
AB Jan 14, 13:21 Black Hole (#2) (RESIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) 33 B
AB Jan 14, 13:21 Black Hole (#2) (RESIST) Ferrari 250 GTO (#31) (Darkness) DH

It is clear Darkness is a paper tiger. They have ruled this server through tyranny and size. I, being a new player to this game, have been able to recruit a sizeable resistance, without any relationships with other players, purely on The Darknesses negative reputation. People hate The Darkness. It makes sense, when The Darkness espouses such ego on these boards. When they claim they will attack any untagged players. When they've shown aggression and bullying tactics, using 10 to 1 numbers against people.

As you can see in the team server, there are no untagged players. You are either The Resistance, or you're Darkness. Darkness is at the bottom of the leaderboards, they are already suffering losses, and they don't know how to fight against someone even close to their size. They definitely don't know how to fight someone who isn't scared of them, who relishes the fight.

Players like Requiem come on here spouting non-sense 20 minutes into the game. And then he makes the dumbest mistake he could have. He gives everyone his in game name. Requiem, you should have hidden behind your aliases. You aren't strong enough to stand in the light and yell 'BRING ON THE FIGHT'. Go back to your Darkness, go recruit more minions. You're gonna need at least 2 to 1 ratios to stand a chance against The Resistance.

The Resistance is still recruiting, and taking on allies in game. Our numbers grow. We have hidden allies that are happy to take free land grabs once The Darkness is bleeding out. If you're one of those countries that would like to scavenge on the bones of The Darkness, find me in game. It'll be easy, I don't hide. And I'll be happy to share with you the ripest of targets. They will have no way of retaliating against you, as they will have their hands full with The Resistance.

And everyone, please know this: The Resistance is for the people of team server. We will NEVER attack anyone that is not a Darkness member. This war started due to the aggression and bullying of The Darkness against the little guy. We are FOR the little guy. Every other team on this server abides by the team rules of 5 per. Nobody is violating the rules as egregiously as Darkness has. And we are holding them to the tip of the sword for doing so.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 13:50:04

Dude you are branded a cheater. You were deleted in tournament for cheating in Game A yesterday….

As a player who is now known as a cheater you have lost all credibility with me and with everyone else

But I’ll indulge you and say that the big #1 rank guy is also a parking lot

Time Type Attacker Tag Defender Tag Result
2023-01-14 13:47:33 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 32B
2023-01-14 13:39:07 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 32B
2023-01-14 13:39:05 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 33B
2023-01-14 13:37:38 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 33B
2023-01-14 13:37:10 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 33B
2023-01-14 13:37:09 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 33B
2023-01-14 13:37:07 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 35B
2023-01-14 13:37:02 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST DH
2023-01-14 13:36:55 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 34B
2023-01-14 13:36:54 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 35B
2023-01-14 13:36:53 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 35B
2023-01-14 13:36:52 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 36B
2023-01-14 13:36:51 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 36B
2023-01-14 13:36:50 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 38B
2023-01-14 13:36:49 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 39B
2023-01-14 13:36:49 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 39B
2023-01-14 13:36:48 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 40B
2023-01-14 13:36:47 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 41B
2023-01-14 13:36:46 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 42B
2023-01-14 13:36:45 AB Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29) Darkness Liberty Plamet (#48) RESIST 43B

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 14th 2023, 13:52:45

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 13:59:02

Yep, I was banned in game A yesterday.

I have no freaking idea why. I'm not sure how I supposedly cheated. I have heard from other players that they've been banned from those games before too, without explanation.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that you're calling me a cheater though.

You know - I was trying to have fun with this war. Bring a little bit of joy to this game, a game that's struggling for players. I've recruited players who have never played before to come join in, and maybe breath a little life into this server.

And you have to go and make it personal. Calling me a cheater. The ONLY one who has admitted to breaking server rules here is you and the rest of Darkness.

Now I get it it. The rules written in game aren't actual rules. They don't actually mean anything, and they aren't actually supposed to be followed. Ok, fine. I have no fluffing problem with that.

Yet somehow I'm a cheater for breaking... which rule exactly? And was it a rule written in game? Hang on a second, I thought the rules written in game weren't meant to be followed? So how the fluff am I a cheater (again, I have no idea what I supposedly did), for breaking rules that everyone is publicly stating aren't actually rules. But you're not a cheater?

Honestly bro, your holier than though attitude really pisses me off. You're kind of a jerk, to be honest.

The only reason I've 'lost credibility with you' is because I stood up to you and your band of thugs.

You think that for some reason you own this game, own this server, and get to dictate the rules. It's obvious from the way you wrote in all those posts last round. Talking about 'Yea, well you wouldn't be the first to try, but those others are dead now' and all this other egotistical BS.

You wrote us off before you even saw what we could do. You thought that because you beat us 14 vs 3, that we were no match to you and your mighty clan.

And now you're realizing "Oh, fluff. These guys actually came to play. These guys actually have a plan. They actually recruited people. They actually have a following. And they are actually going to give us a hard time".

And just like a real life bully, you don't like it when someone stands up to you. Cry some more. I don't care. Go ahead, call me a cheater. Unfounded and ridiculous coming from you, but go for it. Make it personal. Be THAT guy.

Everyone else is watching. They see you for who you are.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 14:00:43

I will avenge you B-Hole, all my tag buddies will kill you. Don't forget who I tag with we are all on the same team!

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:03:08

Yes. I know you are, Requiem.... thats kind of.... the problem. Where have you been the last month?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:07:11

Why are you crying bro? I just pointed out that you got purpled for cheating.

No need to get your panties in a twist. It’s ok you made the first opening move, you have declared war on Fast Cars and on Darkness tag.

We shall give you the fight that you seek.

Also req doesn’t need to hide he has no issues fighting you. He is also a brave man like you

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:15:39

And slowcars. Don't forget about them and act like you aren't all one giant team.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:25:37

Originally posted by BlackHole:
And slowcars. Don't forget about them and act like you aren't all one giant team.

Well if you gonna lump all the teams in are you going to include xUISx? The widely known all explorer peaceful netting team of darkness and last home of our retired hero Derrick son?

Maybe just stick to fighting darkness and fastcars cuz you don’t wanna keep biting off more than you can chew on your first war. Maybe wait till next round when you have a bigger army

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 14th 2023, 14:29:20

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:29:18

How many players you think you actually need on one team?

And out of curiosity, who was the first that decided that the rules written in the team server weren't actually rules?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:30:39

The moderators decided the rule change after players put it to a vote.

By the way you were deleted from tournament cuz you were working with your teammates in a solo server. Next time don’t work as a team

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 14:32:07

B-Hole trying to gang up on a solo player in a tournament game. The irony.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:33:57

Originally posted by Requiem:
B-Hole trying to gang up on a solo player in a tournament game. The irony.

Exactly. He had 2 teammates in game A and they were working as a 3 person team in a solo server and he is here crying that teaming up is bad.

I guess it’s only bad when it serves your purpose

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:34:25

Uh... LOL. Nope, that didn't happen. But ok.

Let's pretend it did though.

I have a serious question. 100% serious, not trying to be a jerk here.

How would someone know which rules in game are actually enforced, and which ones arent?

Let's say someone finds this game, has never played before, starts playing, reads the rules... how are they supposed to know which rules to follow?

Don't you guys think if something isn't a rule it should be, I don't know... deleted?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:43:23

Well for tournament the rules are pinned at the top.

https://m.earthempires.com/...cation-19703?t=1345140202

Also please do not lie. You had #13 Fred and Wilma doing spy ops on your behalf and you were sending messages out that you had 4-5 friends who you were gonna send against the here for a good time country.

How do I know this? The screen shots were posted in the game moderators channel and anyone who checks discord can see it for themselves.

Lesson learned I guess. Don’t use friends in tournament

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 14th 2023, 14:45:53

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 14:45:43

How would someone know which rules in game are actually enforced, and which ones arent?

Asking for a _friend_? I would say it starts with getting deleted, and ends with not getting deleted for being a cheat. Only one of us is purple (cheating).

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:53:20

You can't handle not being a prick for 2 seconds, can you, Requiem?

I'm trying to discuss a serious problem, and you're acting like an asshat.

Do you not care about the health of this game?

Do you realize that not everyone who plays this game gets on the forum?

Do you want to just sit in a circle with your friends and talk about how great you are while you play sim-city and wonder why no one else plays the game? Cause that's basically the policy your advocating for with your asinine responses.

The facts are this.

Their are rules written in game.

Some rules are enforced.

Other rules are blatantly ignored.

There is no way in the game for any player to know which rules are which.

And your response to this obvious problem is "it starts with getting deleted, and ends with not getting deleted".

Are you fluffing 12 or something? Use your damn brain for half a second and you can see that this set of facts and your stupid response are a problem.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 14:57:38

Superfly - I did NOT have Fred and Wilma doing spy ops for me. Period. I never asked him to.

I DID send messages that I had 4-5 friends that were going to help me. Absolutely I did that. It's called a bluff, and it's not against the rules according to what you just showed me. Further - did ANYONE attack on my behalf? No. That's what I thought. Not a single person of those 4-5 actually did what I claimed they would do. That should be more evidence that it was clearly a bluff, as I could have used people doing that on my behalf, I was on the struggle bus.

I want to point out that requiring players to come to the forum and find pinned posts from years ago in order to know which rules are enforced and which aren't is kind of crazy to me. Put those rules in the game. And if a rule isn't actually a rule, take it out of the server rules.

Finally - I'd like to know how you know any of what you're stating. Are you getting fed information by the mods? Are you a mod? Why are you privvy to any of this info? fluff, it seems you know more than I do about my banning. If you're not a mod, I'm a little concerned about that. Why would you know more about why I was banned than I would?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 14:58:47

Yes, some do not read the forums, but you, sir, are on the forums a lot. Maybe use some time to read the post(s) stickied to the top? Educate yourself, and you will be free!

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 15:07:17

Still missing the point, Requiem. I did not violate any rules, which I'll prove in a moment. But I have, since the beginning of this conversation, been talking about the health and well-being of the game.

Some do not read the forums, as you've just admitted. So how in the world are these people supposed to know which rules are enforced and which aren't? You've still never actually answered that question. And I think it's because you know the answer is "They aren't, they can't" And you're just fine with that. Especially when it advantages you, like it did in team game a few rounds ago.

Why you don't think this is a problem astounds me. But that attitude is not good for the health of a game.

Now to prove I didn't cheat.

According to the sticky that Superfly linked me to (thanks btw, hadn't seen that before):

"Joint KR will get you deleted.
Sharing an op with an ingame ally/
having an offensive ally and both grabbing will generally not."

Those are things that are illegal in the tournament server. Now, I'd like to take a moment to point out that EVEN IF people find the forums, using acronyms in official or clarified rules, is a bad idea. New players may not know what those acronyms are. And I'll be honest, I have no idea what KR stands for.

But let's look at what has actually happened, and I'd like you and Superfly to point out what rule I broke.

I was attacked by a player in game. Another player send me a spy report on the player that attacked me. Then he gave me some advice on how to defend against future attacks.

I messaged the player that attacked me and attempted to negotiate him down, when that didn't work, I attempted to threaten him to get him to back off. I used the threat of having friends that would end his game if he didn't. It didn't work. I didn't have friends, nobody jumped in.

So what exactly did I do that violated rules? I received information from someone that you could argue violated the rules. But me simply receiving information can't be a violation of rules. If it is, I'll go out of my way to send both of you spy reports in game and get you both deleted for cheating. Obviously you see the absurdity of that.

Threatening and bluffing retaliations isn't listed anywhere as being against the rules. So what did I do, exactly?

On a side note, I suspect that it was one of you that attacked me in game. And then probably reported me for cheating. Whoever it was clearly doesn't like me, and I know I've gotten under both of your skins. Honestly, that's pretty pathetic. Maybe it wasn't you though, and it was some other pathetic person.

But again I ask. How exactly did I violate the rules? And how are either of you privvy to the reason for my being banned. I'm starting to wonder if there are some conflicts of interest occurring here. Is it possible that one of you is friends with a mod who can ban, fed them info to try to get me banned, know all about that happening, and are working to get me banned because you don't like me attacking you all in Team Server? I don't know that this is the case, and don't have strong evidence for it yet, but it's starting to seem like a distinct possibility. And if that is what's happening, Darkness and you two are even dirtier than I thought.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 15:21:45

Nope, I do not talk to any mods about affairs within the game. BTW I am not reading your long posts. Get your ideas across in 100 words or less. Otherwise, I won't read it all. Just ask Derrick.

If you must know, there is a Discord server with a #moderators room...

https://discord.gg/MjzTEgEV

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 15:28:21

Hahaha fast cars is not darkness.

Mercs
Natural Born Killers

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 15:33:36

If you can't handle reading a post more than 100 words, that says more about you than it does me. And that's on you to figure out how to deal with. This isn't twitter. Learn to read.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 15:35:23

Dark - I just don't believe you.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 15:46:33

BH - I think your goals are reasonable and your propaganda is entertaining; I hope you get your answers from the mods for tourney. Mistakes can be made, but also, if you bluff like you're working non-solo in a solo server, it's possible mods aren't going to be able to determine the difference and just nip it in the bud before you can ruin someone else's set.

FastCars is a well known team, not part of Darkness.

I'm both impressed and amused by the numbers you've recruited in your resistance. Some of those country names are old callbacks, so you must've found some vets to tag with you.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 15:58:14

Players in fast cars assisted Darkness last game. I 100% believe they will work with Darkness this game.

If that's not the case, Fast Cars leadership can reach out to me and we can work out a peace deal.

I suspect nobody from Fast Cars will reach out though, as they are going to be helping Darkness, just like they did last game.

sfbob Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 16:34:47

Wow you are such a Noob B Hole

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 16:56:55

I actually am. This is only my third round. How sad is it that Darkness is being brought to it's knees by such a noob?!?

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 17:00:34

Superfly - YOU GOT DELETED IN TOURNEY TOO.

hahahahahah. This is hilarious. You guys calling me cheaters when you got deleted too. And again - I think I've proven I didn't cheat. Not sure why the mods deleted me, I suspect it's because Super cried to them to get me deleted cause he doesn't like that I'm pushing his face in.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 17:05:11

Requiem - (Nas in game) - Plymouth Road Runner - and Ferrari 250 GTO have already lost land/buildings to The Resistance.

I've been telling them a fight is coming for a month now. And these guys don't even have the most basic of defenses. This is sad and pathetic.

They are going to need every numbers advantage they can get. In an even fight against The Resistance they wouldn't stand a chance in the world. Good thing they still have 67% more members than The Resistance. At least it'll be a challenge this round due to the numbers advantage. But sheesh. It feels like we are 9 adults fighting 200 children. You might take us down eventually, but it's only cause there are so many of you. It's going to be fun stomping faces in the meantime.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 17:48:35

Yes black hole I was deleted and I am not sure why as unlike you I was not colluding with other friends as you saw on my discord post when I reported you lol

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 19:28:55

Please tell me who I colluded with and what rules I violated. If you can point out a rule I violated I will quit this game.

The reality is you can't, cause I didn't. Someone sent ME spy reports. And I bluffed at you telling you I had 4 friends who were going to attack you.

And you cried like a lil' fluff about the threats and got me deleted. I did not violate any rule that I can see anywhere, and I think we all know that.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 19:29:02

Originally posted by sfbob:
Wow you are such a Noob B Hole

I couldn't agree more, this is gonna be fun. More blood for the blood gods!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 19:31:41

I mean....if darkness was a netting tag then yes AB will damper their hopes and dreams.....but......yeah this wasn't a feat bro loll
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 19:37:52

Yep, I was banned in game A yesterday.

I have no freaking idea why. I'm not sure how I supposedly cheated. I have heard from other players that they've been banned from those games before too, without explanation.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that you're calling me a cheater though.

You know - I was trying to have fun with this war. Bring a little bit of joy to this game, a game that's struggling for players. I've recruited players who have never played before to come join in, and maybe breath a little life into this server.

And you have to go and make it personal. Calling me a cheater. The ONLY one who has admitted to breaking server rules here is you and the rest of Darkness.

Now I get it it. The rules written in game aren't actual rules. They don't actually mean anything, and they aren't actually supposed to be followed. Ok, fine. I have no fluffing problem with that.

Yet somehow I'm a cheater for breaking... which rule exactly? And was it a rule written in game? Hang on a second, I thought the rules written in game weren't meant to be followed? So how the fluff am I a cheater (again, I have no idea what I supposedly did), for breaking rules that everyone is publicly stating aren't actually rules. But you're not a cheater?

Honestly bro, your holier than though attitude really pisses me off. You're kind of a jerk, to be honest.

The only reason I've 'lost credibility with you' is because I stood up to you and your band of thugs.

You think that for some reason you own this game, own this server, and get to dictate the rules. It's obvious from the way you wrote in all those posts last round. Talking about 'Yea, well you wouldn't be the first to try, but those others are dead now' and all this other egotistical BS.

You wrote us off before you even saw what we could do. You thought that because you beat us 14 vs 3, that we were no match to you and your mighty clan.

And now you're realizing "Oh, fluff. These guys actually came to play. These guys actually have a plan. They actually recruited people. They actually have a following. And they are actually going to give us a hard time".

And just like a real life bully, you don't like it when someone stands up to you. Cry some more. I don't care. Go ahead, call me a cheater. Unfounded and ridiculous coming from you, but go for it. Make it personal. Be THAT guy.

Everyone else is watching. They see you for who you are.

This is why...

Originally posted by galleri:
#20 retalled for #4. #2 admitted bringing friends.
The end.

Now you know, cheater!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 20:08:02

The only issue with me being deleted is that I didn’t retal for Andrewmoose. I don’t even know who he is.

I only wrecked black hole cuz I thought it was fun after he AB me last set here and Dec war on me and darkness again lol

This is just another unwarranted purple against me at the current moment. Maybe it’s cuz I farmed and killed all those LaF guys in 1a? Lol. Either way hopefully it gets resolved if not I’ll be in game c again as a restart with black hole and we can carry on lol

sfbob Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 20:09:08

I actually am. This is only my third round. How sad is it that Darkness is being brought to it's knees by such a noob?!?

I would love to hear your explanation as to how Fast Cars helped out Darkness.

It's a pretty crappy Resistance when it can't even hit the right tag that it declared war on.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 20:44:22

I want to see a 1v1:

Taker (#9)

Vs

Taker (#15)

The winning gladiator gets to keep the name “Taker”
Old man strength is a real thing.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 20:53:25

Originally posted by SuperFly:
The only issue with me being deleted is that I didn’t retal for Andrewmoose. I don’t even know who he is.

I only wrecked black hole cuz I thought it was fun after he AB me last set here and Dec war on me and darkness again lol

This is just another unwarranted purple against me at the current moment. Maybe it’s cuz I farmed and killed all those LaF guys in 1a? Lol. Either way hopefully it gets resolved if not I’ll be in game c again as a restart with black hole and we can carry on lol

Makes sense moose is an old returning player and he is very good at the game.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 21:28:21

Originally posted by Coalie:
I want to see a 1v1:

Taker (#9)

Vs

Taker (#15)

The winning gladiator gets to keep the name “Taker”
Old man strength is a real thing.

We will support the real taker and the freedom tag as we have the last few rounds that’s we have helped them kill their kill targets when they haven’t been able to finish.

Real Taker you break the imposter down and I’ll cherry pick the kill for you!

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 21:48:47

Originally posted by sfbob:

I would love to hear your explanation as to how Fast Cars helped out Darkness.

It's a pretty crappy Resistance when it can't even hit the right tag that it declared war on.

Yea I'm wondering how they came to that as well lol. Either way they will be licking the bottom of our boots.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 22:15:20

How did we come to the conclusion that Fast Cars was part of Darkness?

Oh I don't know. Darkness had 3 tags last game. And all of the Darkness/FastCars/Slow cars have car names for their countries and talk about cars in their clan info.

But yea, I wonder how I would ever come to that conclusion.... lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 22:36:12

How did we come to the conclusion that Fast Cars was part of Darkness?

Oh I don't know. Darkness had 3 tags last game. And all of the Darkness/FastCars/Slow cars have car names for their countries and talk about cars in their clan info.

But yea, I wonder how I would ever come to that conclusion.... lol.

Clearly you don't know the history of teams in this server and you should have done your homework, it isn't that difficult, you'll find it all in this very forum 🤷
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 22:40:09

You're right, someone who has been playing this game for... 2 months, doesn't know the history of teams on this server.

Congratulations with the amazing insight. What other insight can you share with the classroom?

Ultimately, I don't know if it matters. We attacked one guy from Fast Cars, Requiem. And he's been blatantly talking fluff to me and the rest of The Resistance for a month.

So yea, maybe Fast Cars isn't officially a part of Darkness. And the rest of Fast Cars won't get attacked. But Requiem clearly is not a friend of The Resistance and deserves the rubble coming his way.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 23:01:38

Congratulations with the amazing insight. What other insight can you share with the classroom?

I can contribute that the sky is generally blue, water is wet and our moderator Galleri appreciates feet photos sent to her on discord. But don’t do a coalie and her photos of your feet in Gucci flip flops or Ferragamo loafers.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 23:17:19

Bring it B-Hole, you cannot weaken my resolve with your weak ass ABs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 23:20:47

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 14th 2023, 23:24:28

Requiem - I love how angry you're getting.

You do realize someone whose played this game for less than 100 days is causing you and your friends this much consternation, and it's freaking hilarious.

Wait till I've been here for 6 months. You won't even know what to do with me. It's so fun.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2023, 23:33:53

The samurai will come out soon.

sfbob Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 0:19:30

You're right, someone who has been playing this game for... 2 months, doesn't know the history of teams on this server.

Ultimately, I don't know if it matters. We attacked one guy from Fast Cars, Requiem. And he's been blatantly talking fluff to me and the rest of The Resistance for a month.

So yea, maybe Fast Cars isn't officially a part of Darkness. And the rest of Fast Cars won't get attacked. But Requiem clearly is not a friend of The Resistance and deserves the rubble coming his way.

Req is in Fast Cars now??? lol

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 0:30:09

Black Hole summoned Zack. He stopped by the chat to pledge support for the resistance!