Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2011, 2:46:27

heh, I meant as in jump in NW out of the GDI range.

shanelee Game profile

Jun 29th 2011, 2:38:29

grab fairly...

World is like that, come and get me if you think you can.

Thats all..

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2011, 0:13:12

At this point, you should just farm him until the end of the reset. It shouldn't be a problem, just disable any missiles he has before you start farming him, or get some SDI so he can't missile you so easily.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2011, 0:20:54

Usually, I never get landgrabbed because I run a very land thin efficient country, but when someone attempts to landgrab me, I'll usually make a judgement call on what I'm going to do about it. First, I'll do a news search on the guy and see what he's been up to, if he's a bottomfeeder, I'll usually whack him back one time for each of his hits on me. If he doubletaps, I'll doubletap him back. I will use any kind of attack that would be successfull on the fellow. If he uses spies and EM's first, it's on from there. I'll lay waste to him no matter how big he thinks he is. It's all about how the guy plays the game. If he's not bottomfeeding, say, he's in my scores list, I'll usually let it slide, unless he's a jerk about it when I send him a message about how he can improve his capabilities to take land from someone in his scores list. If he's decent about it, I might even offer to ally with him.

It's all about how they approach the game.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

alien Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 13:17:13

Grabbing and getting grabbed is part of the game. If you can't handle getting grabbed don't play. If you get grabbed, shrug it off and go get land. Explore or grab someone else. It gets your country growing again and it is more productive than whining or war.