Verified:

Ratski Game profile

May 16th 2021, 3:37:15

A hole lot of turns spent today in Tournament C. #4 attacked 2 & 3. Totally the wrong people to attack Ratski & Astral..lol Hope #4 likes his new parking lot...Ha Ha Ha.

MILORD Game profile

May 16th 2021, 10:10:05

No. 4 wanted my land and got it .LoL. If he wants war, in the future, he just needs to give his country number and name any individual server on which he wants war. If he is not sure of himself, he can attack me under a different name to have the advantage of surprise. I accept any challenge. But I respect only those who fight openly.
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2021, 22:17:47

I'll kill you both!

Daiiiii
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MILORD Game profile

May 20th 2021, 18:16:36

I don't know why Ratski's country attacked you, maybe you know ... I can only speak for myself. I play under the same name and in most cases I respond harshly to any encroachment on my land. In rare cases, I could not answer for technical reasons.
This is my strategy. It has its own disadvantages and advantages. There are more advantages.
In any case, I am always ready for battle, since the name of the country, I do not change, you can easily find me))) Good luck!

It is technically very difficult to kill a tournament in the server. Unless only at the start, if the apponent has little land and defense. Or if the country you want to kill will be offline for 48 hours or more ...
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2021, 21:47:10

I'm not even playing here, just trolling Ratski :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!