Verified:

Heston Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 19:23:45

Lol

You want to be stroked real bad by your fellow liberals. Put on your black horn rimmed glasses and take an awkward picture of yourself next to a giant cup of coffee to add with your message. It will add some more sex appeal for guys like archaic.

Edited By: Heston on Sep 6th 2016, 19:29:00
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 19:32:48

Originally posted by Heston:
Lol

You want to be stroked real bad by your fellow liberals. Put on your black horn rimmed glasses and take an awkward picture of yourself next to a giant cup of coffee to add with your message. It will add some more sex appeal for guys like archaic.

Hahaha

archaic Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 17:17:59

Lol

That sounds almost as hot as pictures of you in your moms basement. I hope we didn't wake you up last night, she was kind of loud - good thing she got you those headphones for your birthday Heston.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 18:25:50

Originally posted by archaic:
Lol

That sounds almost as hot as pictures of you in your moms basement. I hope we didn't wake you up last night, she was kind of loud - good thing she got you those headphones for your birthday Heston.

I would have passed on that and said nothing. You just had to respond with something though. That was it?????
If its not mouth breathing cretin its fluffin my mother. .......

*golf clap*

archaic Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 21:17:06

I have to keep it simple when I'm dealing with you Heston, you're too dense to understand the level of insults I would use with Marshal or Colo. If I use a bunch of big words, you get all sulky and quit on me. What fun is that?

dagga X

Sep 7th 2016, 22:56:45

This video was your nephew's show and tell project? Right?

Heston Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 1:57:24

I have to keep it simple when I'm dealing with you Heston, you're too dense to understand the level of insults I would use with Marshal or Colo. If I use a bunch of big words, you get all sulky and quit on me. What fun is that?

You can keep it simple and still say something relevant. It must be tough thumbing through liberal talking points and blanket insults to keep it fresh. All thats left for you is hillary coughing fits and pelosi studdering sessions. Maybe you should end all your posts with "In christs name... Amen" to add some validity.

Link Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 2:04:26

i've always loved his manual sig
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Heston Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 2:09:32

Who christs?

archaic Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 2:46:01

You can keep it simple and still say something relevant. It must be tough thumbing through liberal talking points and blanket insults to keep it fresh. All thats left for you is hillary coughing fits and pelosi studdering sessions. Maybe you should end all your posts with "In christs name... Amen" to add some validity.

You're a strange little fat person Heston. Its like you have these pre-conceived ideas of what you want someone to be so that it matches the narrative in your head. I spent the weekend with a bunch of oilfield buddies slaughtering doves with one of my many guns, its true that I am a militant atheist, but I have also rep'd for Gary Johnson on these threads repeatedly (I've even written checks for him), but OK whatever - I get that you probably cannot afford to support your politics financially. But hey, uou wear a tinfoil hat and masturbate to pictures of Anne Coulter so anybody that disagrees with you must be a gay communist abortion doctor. Keep making 'Murica great Heston - its very entertaining.

I don't dislike yo because I'm a liberal, I dislike you because you make conservatives look like idiots.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 3:07:28

You're a strange little fat person Heston. Its like you have these pre-conceived ideas of what you want someone to be so that it matches the narrative in your head. I spent the weekend with a bunch of oilfield buddies slaughtering doves with one of my many guns, its true that I am a militant atheist, but I have also rep'd for Gary Johnson on these threads repeatedly (I've even written checks for him), but OK whatever - I get that you probably cannot afford to support your politics financially. But hey, uou wear a tinfoil hat and masturbate to pictures of Anne Coulter so anybody that disagrees with you must be a gay communist abortion doctor. Keep making 'Murica great Heston - its very entertaining.
I don't dislike yo because I'm a liberal, I dislike you because you make conservatives look like idiots.

+1

Heston Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 4:49:50

Why the attempt to prop yourself up with a story about a bunch of pilgrims shooting worthless birds? Why hop on johnsons johnson to fund his pot habit? A vote for johnson is a vote for hillary. A worthless protest vote that will bite you in your wothless bureaucratic ass this election. Are you trying to tell everyone how fluffing retarded you are? I bet those oil field buddies made you feel like one of the boys. You so proudly shared the story. Those trips are strictly business. You are just an average chucker pilgrim family man nobody that marks down slaughtering birds as man points and life milestones.

archaic Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 13:16:53

Why the attempt to prop yourself up with a story about a bunch of pilgrims shooting worthless birds? Why hop on johnsons johnson to fund his pot habit? A vote for johnson is a vote for hillary. A worthless protest vote that will bite you in your wothless bureaucratic ass this election. Are you trying to tell everyone how fluffing retarded you are? I bet those oil field buddies made you feel like one of the boys. You so proudly shared the story. Those trips are strictly business. You are just an average chucker pilgrim family man nobody that marks down slaughtering birds as man points and life milestones.

All true. I have to hand it to you Heston, the amount of insight that comes from your moms basement is astounding, I shall yield to your superior trolling ability. You have won yet another internet argument, congrats.

Pilgrim Out

Huma Abedin

Sep 8th 2016, 16:32:14

Johnson is pulling more votes from hillary rhan from trump.

Heston Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 21:15:56

There will be no you arguments with the ancient one. 😞
Originally posted by Huma Abedin:

What makes libertarian party fluff is the cluster fluff of two differing ideologies that feel disenfranchised by their originating political party come together and to try to present an alternative. Its rhe super gridlock party.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2016, 22:08:03

You should make one on radical religion, and more specifically radical islam, and the implications of people who actually believe that when they kill others they are going to heaven and you are going to hell. Then put it in the context of today where weapons of mass killing are available.

Huma Abedin

Sep 8th 2016, 22:52:40

There will be no you arguments with the ancient one. 😞
Originally posted by Huma Abedin:

What makes libertarian party fluff is the cluster fluff of two differing ideologies that feel disenfranchised by their originating political party come together and to try to present an alternative. Its rhe super gridlock party.

it would help if he knew what aleppo is.

Colo Game profile

Oct 28th 2016, 6:00:06

Not dangerous huh?