Verified:

IfoundYouCheating

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:21:31

You are such a fkn cheater! 3 tech allies all while carrying 0 labs, and an all jetter (Its a holiday (#154) as personal landfarm plus OA!!!!, both countries should be deleted ASAP! You are a piece of fluff JJ!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Originally posted by JJ23:
do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:33:06

well, well, well...

someone wants to be top 10 again .... lol

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:38:09

Since when is having tech allies while not producing tech cheating?

I hit a guy this round without doing a spy op, is that cheating too?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:38:48

Looks like he found his "n00b" to farm, again..., I wish I was that fortunate!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:39:50

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Since when is having tech allies while not producing tech cheating?

I hit a guy this round without doing a spy op, is that cheating too?

I'm guessing you're in on it...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:41:58

No I'm not in on it but I try to do the same thing sometimes...
As in run a casher or indy and try to find random people to leech me tech. Thats just strategic, thats not even close to cheating.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:43:24

If you say so!
(•_•)

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:43:27

hitting a country 4 times when he has over 1m jets and a little bit of defense, and it being conveniently casher...

nah, that is not cheating, it's clearly a mistake of the guy who claims to have caught a cheater...

IfoundYouCheating, get your facts right, it's not cheating, its a strategy =P

Edited By: mdemon on Mar 2nd 2012, 1:47:26
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:45:00

Isn't posting info it takes a turn to get against the rules?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:50:09

i think his 'land farm' is going to kick the fluff outta him in few turns..lol quad tappin is not my thing.. and i wouldnt call it cheating...

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:50:12

I only post with this user name!!! but I don't think it would be. It's not multying, or is it...? I guess you could post a claim and then support it.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:51:11

Yea it is against the rules.

Mdemon, your country's status can be posted on here too, so quit it and let the mods deal with it.

And same with IfoundYouCheating

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:54:30

are you suggesting I'm cheating?

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:56:17

You just posted spy op information, and that is against the rules. Every time one of these cheat posts come out the mods come on and say don't post in game information that requires taking a turn.

You did that, that is what I am saying you did.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:59:45

It was general what I posted, it wasn't really specific ...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:03:29

Hm, smlandau84 seems to be on the wrong side of the issue here, again, are you in on this shady style gaming?
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:04:03

They need to stop letting rounds get ruined by these guys and remove tech alliances. Remove offensive allies too.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:06:36

are you being sarcastic blid? I mean they can't remove the tech alliances because the techers are at a disadvantage here, lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:06:37

Originally posted by blid:
They need to stop letting rounds get ruined by these guys and remove tech alliances. Remove offensive allies too.

Or only allow tech allies when both parties have equal or close amount of labs :)
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:09:44

Yah, like right now to get tech, you need to have tech. They could do the exact same thing except require labs instead. But until they code that they should just remove it all together, because it un-levels the playing field.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:15:09

I don't think the close amount of labs thing is realistic. They either need to get rid of tech alliance or allow it, but my point is simply leeching isnt cheating. Some people will trade an RA for a strong OA or DA, i dont see how that can be considered cheating at all.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:18:37

you could always ask the room mate to to run a country and let you leech =p

I say the best solution is to discourage cheating by implementing at a minimum, the exposure of cheaters.

Like posting something next to their country name in the high scores list. Or in their screen name. Something that will say "caught cheating", "known cheater", "suspected of cheating".

That will discourage people from trying to cheat. Also preventing a country from attacking another one more than 3 times:

saying that because of what happen to me, I feel cheated :'(

tduong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:19:35

you guys are crying about tech alliances again. wow! before you know it, this game will be like punching numbers into calculator. If you don't like them, just hit them and war.

It's obvious that this guy is probably the same guy who owns crap last game and doing the same shady fluff again. That doesn't excuse this irrational behavior. I mean "only allow tech allies when both parties have equal or close amount of labs" ?????? really? did you think that one through?
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 2:27:20

% of labs. If you are only 50% labs you would only get 50% of the normal tech bonus. I made a thread in B&S about it a long time ago.

Stopping people from leeching tech to get an advantage outside of their skills (except the skill of duping people) is good, and has nothing to do with "punching numbers into a calculator" (wth?)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 12:07:12

Jesus, just look at its land farm. It's being farmed after it batch explored. Then to clear its DR the land farm grab random targets, batch explore for the 2nd time, and get farmed again.
i havent been deleted since last set

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:33:29

The little twerp just grabbed me...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:48:43

As well you need to be able to drop tech leeches...?? hey?? maybe they want to drop him ... but cant.
maybe just start with the option to drop.

tduong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:55:48

he already LG me for 119 acres lol

tduong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:56:19

Originally posted by Jackelope:
As well you need to be able to drop tech leeches...?? hey?? maybe they want to drop him ... but cant.
maybe just start with the option to drop.

yes 24 hours is 360 turns of leeches

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 18:00:05

Why aren't those two purple yet????
(•_•)

Karim Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 18:45:09

Gone...
-[Panzer Division MD]-

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 18:48:15

Eat fluff you fluffing CHEATER! You and your allie "bug a boo", fk you both!!!!!!!!
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 18:49:09

Good, now can I have my land back plz?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 18:53:50

Get it from his farm, still alive ;)
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:05:59

So he gets deleted and decides to wreck my set!!! Thanks Waldo!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:08:35

lol,

now that sucks...

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:09:26

Yeah, got some land off holliday. BTW, that's twice I hit holliday this set (the first time was a retal). Does that open me up to non-gdi attacks from him?

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:10:56

yeap, but maybe he won't do nothing to you. He has an agenda with those that expose him, lol

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:11:40

never mind, he deleted

crest23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:12:20

He is dead. You have nothing to worry about.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:13:06

yesssss...

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:16:26

Originally posted by IfoundYouCheating:
You are such a fkn cheater! 3 tech allies all while carrying 0 labs, and an all jetter (Its a holiday (#154) as personal landfarm plus OA!!!!, both countries should be deleted ASAP! You are a piece of fluff JJ!

why dont i ban you first then slit your throat retard? thats not me. im sure a mod can confirm if they havent already done so. i just started playing yesterday.

next stupid baseless accusation you make earns you a month ban. period.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:17:28

I hate cheaters with a passion!!!! THANK YOU MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(•_•)

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:17:36

lol, there he is :)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:18:51

and for the record, ill even make you a deal. i make my profile public at the end of the reset for 1 day so you can see that OBV i didnt run that country, then you tell me your location so i can come cut your arms off so you cant type any more nonsense.

im tired of the witchunt baseless accusations. if you have a problem, report it ingame. to come out here and pull this crap, its slander. which i could sue you for.

deserves at least a month ban.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:19:30

The mods didn't do a good enough job in this case. They deleted one and left the other.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:19:38

[quote poster=JJ23; 15812; 287088][quote poster=IfoundYouCheating; 15812; 286792]You are such a fkn cheater! 3 tech allies all while carrying 0 labs, and an all jetter (Its a holiday (#154) as personal landfarm plus OA!!!!, both countries should be deleted ASAP! You are a piece of fluff JJ! [/quote

why dont i ban you first then slit your throat retard? thats not me. im sure a mod can confirm if they havent already done so. i just started playing yesterday.

next stupid baseless accusation you make earns you a month ban. period. [/quote]

If its not you, JJ, you have nothing to be upset about, just igone him, man, you're gonna get banned again, not worth it!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 2nd 2012, 19:21:42
See Original Post
(•_•)

mdemon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:22:28

JJ, I guess you have a copycat. The only difference was that he was doing it much better. :P

IfoundYouCheating

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:32:22

That's you and EVERYONE knows it, quit yer cheating, asshole, you run multies and this had your name all over it, you are a piece of fluff lifeless cheating scumbag, and bad 1 at it, you can't even cheat right, get your ips and routers right you dumbass!!!!!!!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:35:43

thats it your done for. i dont care if i get banned. but you are done deerhunter. done.