Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:37:16

So it wasn't you, JJ? Was it TheTruth or Omar do you think?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:38:58

Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

IfoundYouCheating

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:42:00

I am not DH, you turd!, get a clue!, I'm gonna run you out of this game, you and yer punk ass roomates, YOU ARE DONE FOR!!!!! Not me!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Originally posted by JJ23:
do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:48:22

who ever you are... why dont you stfu...

tduong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:48:43

i can confirm it's not jj. I think JJ only ran 100 turns so far lol.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:50:40

He needs to make his profile public to avoid the trolling, imo.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:55:10

That won't tell us anything until the reset is over, and if it wasn't him, we'll never know who was running the cheat country.

tduong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:02:45

i'm allied to jj. i can see his country lol. if you know which one is mine then you can figure out jj with a spy op. but i promise you it's not him.
He doesn't have the free time he used to. Neither do I with mid terms coming.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:21:50

Wait, free time to cheat? I hope that's not what is being implied here?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:23:52

free time to log in every 2 hrs. duh!
you don't notice jj is on the clock when it comes to LGs?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:24:25

Im thinking same thing, what did you imply, tduong?!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Nuketon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:25:17

Why is JJ allowed to tell people he's gonna break theor armsor slit their throats, or cut their hands off? He is threatening physical violence which in real life would get him arrested. This scumbag needs to go.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:26:55

Originally posted by Nuketon:
Why is JJ allowed to tell people he's gonna break theor armsor slit their throats, or cut their hands off? He is threatening physical violence which in real life would get him arrested. This scumbag needs to go.
he'll get himself banned again...
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:28:03

threats over the internet is more abundant than free advice. i wouldn't even compare it to a grain of salt lol

PimpThang

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:46:04

JJ, there are two things i can say with a certainty. First, Ifoundyoucheating is not Deerhunter. Second, in real life Deerhunter would pound the crap out of you if you ever had the nuts to try him out. I have seen a picture of him in real life and he would smash a punk like you- I'm just saying.

I also suggest you stop making threats against everyone you do not like. It just makes you look dumb when you never back them up and if you ever did you would be in jail. Either one is a poor choice. Maybe you need to go to confession and pray more. Find some peace in your life. Begg forgiveness for cheating and threatening people. You have nothing to loose by asking God to forgive you. It would not hurt for you to retire from this game for good.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 21:46:02

yes JJ needs to find God

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:17:17

Jail, everyone finds God there :p
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:18:13

LOL this guy #19 is still growing
Standing orders?

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:28:59

Originally posted by Nuketon:

if you slander my name and accuse me of things i didnt do, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO THREATEN YOU. simple as that. if you have an issue with me because i broke a rule, fine. but slander. thats a no go.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:30:18

LOL this guy #19 is still growing
Standing orders?

Probably his tech leeches.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:30:31

Originally posted by PimpThang:
JJ, there are two things i can say with a certainty. First, Ifoundyoucheating is not Deerhunter. Second, in real life Deerhunter would pound the crap out of you if you ever had the nuts to try him out. I have seen a picture of him in real life and he would smash a punk like you- I'm just saying.

I also suggest you stop making threats against everyone you do not like. It just makes you look dumb when you never back them up and if you ever did you would be in jail. Either one is a poor choice. Maybe you need to go to confession and pray more. Find some peace in your life. Begg forgiveness for cheating and threatening people. You have nothing to loose by asking God to forgive you. It would not hurt for you to retire from this game for good.

once again. you assume like an ass. keep doing that and youll be in trouble too.

a picture of deerhunter, but then you assume what i look like. retard, listen. pictures dont mean jack sh1t. i could be twice his size or vice versa and that still wouldnt determine the outcome. so before you interject where you are not wanted you need to check your assumptions at the door, and thats not a suggestion, its an order. as in you will do it. period.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

echlori Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:33:49

Hmm, I got an interesting message from him!
-----------------------------------------------
Message from Fried Chicken and Donuts (#19) sent on 03/02/2012 00:25:41
Report this message
I dont hit people twice unless they hit me twice first, so no i wont hit you again Reply

Delete
------------------------------------------------

bug03 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 0:55:51

You fluffing fluffheads got my country deleted and I wasn't cheating at all. And koh, you were tech allies with me. I fluffing hate all of you fluff fluffs. Ruining my game cuz you can't win? Go fluffing kill yourselves you whiney fluffes.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 0:57:42

Bug you went red not purple

if you were bug a boo (#135)

bug03 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:03:59

I was obviously bug a boo. And when I logged in just now it said my country was destroyed for rules violations. Check the news.

Yall suck and I hope you die in a fire

crest23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:05:46

Originally posted by bug03:
I was obviously bug a boo. And when I logged in just now it said my country was destroyed for rules violations. Check the news.

Only mods have the power to delete.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:10:01

I always let sf leech too. He didn't get deleted. I play with my name in my country name for a reason.

And for the record, when somebody runs a country intentionally to let you land farm it and in my case to let them leech tech, its not cheating its called having friends. Mind your own fluffing business.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:12:06

Originally posted by crest23:

Only mods have the power to delete.

And this thread crying about how a guy is leeching off me with my country specificalluy named had nothing to do with me being deleted? You're an idiot

blid

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:13:30

I always let sf leech too. He didn't get deleted. I play with my name in my country name for a reason.

And for the record, when somebody runs a country intentionally to let you land farm it and in my case to let them leech tech, its not cheating its called having friends. Mind your own fluffing business.
lol

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:19:14

I suggest appealing to the admins if you didn't cheat or otherwise break the rules.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:22:53

I already pm'd pang

crest23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:35:59

And you are wondering why you got deleted? You probably better retract that PM you sent pang. The mods will be having a laugh at your expense.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 2:51:00

You fluffing fluffheads got my country deleted and I wasn't cheating at all. And koh, you were tech allies with me. I fluffing hate all of you fluff fluffs. Ruining my game cuz you can't win? Go fluffing kill yourselves you whiney fluffes.

Whaaaaa?, I haven't teched inmonths, and you requested to tech alliance couple sets ago and I told you I wasn't a techer, dropped your request and sent to Intel, don't get mad, dude!
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 3rd 2012, 3:41:27

JJ how many times do we have to ban you for threatening people

last warning do it again and i'll perm ban ur forum account

Ifoundyoucheating- make a post to who owns what country and accuse them of cheating without proof again i'll ban you too.

all of you cut the crap,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 3:45:14

+10 ^
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 4:02:24

Recidivism is one hell of a mental disorder.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 4:09:59

I gotta look that up, lol.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 5:20:44

For the record, last 2 sets I was also teching with bug so this is the first set that I leeched off him. Shame I barely got like 8k points off him before he was deleted. However, I was his deffence with 2mill turrets to his 300k turrets. Can we say he was deffence leeching off me? lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 5:25:40

I should disclose his message to me last set, but ill give him a chance to take back that false accusation he made about me.
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 6:31:21

fair enough warster.

justtaint

Mar 3rd 2012, 6:45:52

"cut your throat", "cut off your arms"
Seriously mods? You're going to allow him to continue to threaten physical harm to players?

I typed this before I read the 2nd page. Hey waldo, go screw.

Edited By: justtaint on Mar 3rd 2012, 6:49:43
See Original Post
SlashMD

133tz Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 6:55:04

LOL @ forum posting =D
I am an EE noob.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 7:03:58

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I should disclose his message to me last set, but ill give him a chance to take back that false accusation he made about me.
I was definitely research allies with a country named the same as yours if it wasn't you.

Pardon me, figured it was you.

<3 sf

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 7:54:30

Originally posted by justtaint:
Seriously mods? You're going to allow him to continue to threaten physical harm to players?

how do u expect me to react when im blatantly being slandered for owning a country thats not mine.

my country sucks this reset anyways. spent a buncha turns warring some fluff who multitapped me... and about to waste a bunch on another.

no time this reset to play as seriously as i normally would. and i think i missed 30 turns or so for not starting on time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 8:28:07

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I was definitely research allies with a country named the same as yours if it wasn't you.

Pardon me, figured it was you.

<3 sf

Ya, I've had an imposter problem for the past month or so, and last time I had tech allies was in early January, no worries ;)
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 13:02:36

Originally posted by JJ23:
Originally posted by justtaint:

how do u expect me to react when im blatantly being slandered for owning a country thats not mine.

my country sucks this reset anyways. spent a buncha turns warring some fluff who multitapped me... and about to waste a bunch on another.

no time this reset to play as seriously as i normally would. and i think i missed 30 turns or so for not starting on time.

Try spending a little more time n church and learn to forgive and forget. I have already forgotten all the threats you have made against me. Of course it does help that i know you are no threat to me. I would also stop with all caffine and any other types of drugs (drinking). You obviously have a problem with your temper. Maybe some anger management classes could help you. Try those and maybe then you will not care so much when people go negative on you. Remember you do the same to them sometimes. You would not want your arms "cut off" so do not threaten to cut off theirs.

To everyone else, i think there is still hope for this kid. He is obviously verry young and has had no guidence in his life. Cut him some slack. He just needs a strong male role model to teach him ethics and to control his bad temper. I will pray to God to help save him from himself.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 17:45:37

Mods.. obviously your warnings have not been heard/understood.

DeerHunter do you really think you are clever? Do you think your childish attempt to continue the taunting isn't seen for what it is?

Mods you have warned people to stop.. they have not.. please put an end to this 5yr old play ground behavior. Ban this thread and hand out PUNISHMENT.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 18:18:13

Jack? Did you wake up on the wrong sid eof the bed or just run out of beer? Someone get Jack a beer. I think he is still upset that he deleted his country a set or two back. Or maybe needs some new and clean underwear- cause he has a burr in his now.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 18:46:11

i delete almost every set... just what i do.
Nice try DH.. again, too obvious.

again the point is not about cheating, everyone knows JJ cant handle the taunting.. so leave him the fluff alone.
Simple.

I however dont have a problem slingin' mud...and my feelings dont get hurt.. but..
I just dont want to get booted again.
So DH.. just be nice to those who cant handle it.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 19:28:54

I find post like this one, very interesting. I like this type of controversy and drama. It makes the game much more fun, and keeps many crazy people out of trouble. It gives them a place to vent their real life frustrations.