Verified:

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 19:32:55

Originally posted by mdemon:
I find post like this one, very interesting. I like this type of controversy and drama. It makes the game much more fun, and keeps many crazy people out of trouble. It gives them a place to vent their real life frustrations.

there should be a mud slingin' forum.. where you can serve, who ever, how ever for what ever.. with out getting booted!! it would be fun! :)

tduong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 19:35:16

if you create a forum for mud slinging then it wouldn't be fun to do it there.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

tduong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 19:37:44

Originally posted by Jackelope:
Mods.. obviously your warnings have not been heard/understood.

DeerHunter do you really think you are clever? Do you think your childish attempt to continue the taunting isn't seen for what it is?

Mods you have warned people to stop.. they have not.. please put an end to this 5yr old play ground behavior. Ban this thread and hand out PUNISHMENT.

DH's attempt to ruin JJ's set so far has only been 50% successful lol. At least to my knowledge, he got JJ in tourney C once, this set in tourney he hit me thinking I'm JJ and wasn't so successful. It's all good. I just wish he didn't defuse my missiles since it wasn't meant for him anyways lol. Blind bastard! lmao

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 19:43:46

That defusement of missiles will indeed make me so angry that my blood will boil, ask those two idiots from 1a, they both declared peace thinking I'm going to stop launching missiles at them, farm me all you want, just don't fkn touch my MISSILES!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 19:46:02

Originally posted by tduong:
if you create a forum for mud slinging then it wouldn't be fun to do it there.
\

make the forum.. put a warning on the door

Threats and/or course language may be and will be used against you. Enter at your own risk.

we can see if its fun or not.. im all for it!! :)
anyone else?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2012, 19:49:48

Nay, it'll take spice from ET
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 20:02:30

It was fun diffusing missiles. I have found in turney if you hit someone yo umight as well diffuse missiles too.

As far as hitting JJ this set- i have had no time and am starting with a tiny country and let him FS me. I know i cannot totally ruin him but i can keep him from top 10 for sure. That is good enough. He is easy to ruin and he is poor at war.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 22:03:07

Well, i had no time to finish the set so i destroyed JJs country and then had to self delete. At least he is ruined.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 5:12:12

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Well, i had no time to finish the set so i destroyed JJs country and then had to self delete. At least he is ruined.

you did not destroy his country

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2012, 5:16:41

I agree, looks very solid from what I saw when I spied JJ, IF, that's JJ, he hasn't messaged me back and I did leave him a message after my failed retal attempt.
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 5:22:41

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
It was fun diffusing missiles. I have found in turney if you hit someone yo umight as well diffuse missiles too.

As far as hitting JJ this set- i have had no time and am starting with a tiny country and let him FS me. I know i cannot totally ruin him but i can keep him from top 10 for sure. That is good enough. He is easy to ruin and he is poor at war.

It wasn't no hit. You suicided on me. That's just uncalled for. I was going to farm someone else that LG me and war them but you seem to play just to get JJ for some reason. And the most retarded thing is you didn't even get your info straight

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 12:19:51

KoH. sorry. like i said, ive had very little time to play this reset. i just got moved to a larger/busier branch, so i wasnt even able to get started on time.

havent had the luxury of being able to do my normal PS every 2.01 hours lol, but the salary increase and larger bonus potential is worth it. lol.

but yes, i am that country. i was also golfing this afternoon, where my phone died (4g sucks in terms of battery life), esp when you are texting, and constantly refreshing scores on games you bet. but yes i did see your failed retal. lucky for me. you are getting better at this netgaining thing.

and DH is still a scrub. who keeps saying ruined..

the thing is. i dont get this kid.

about half the resets, he tries to mess with me, and fails, (like this) unless he calls in hopeless and another scrub to go 3v1. 1080 turns vs 360 for me.

or... he always runs some lame name thats easy to find, msgs me pretending to be a newb asking for an alliance or my spy op so he can learn the game.

im starting to think theres some type of vitamin deficiency going on there. lol. kid needs some more omega 3s and sh1t.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 20:24:57

DH is a joke.. he put you into DR's.. LOL Deerhunter.. you are seriously "THE" fluffin joke of earth.. even if there were a fart of a brain in your head you would see you basically helped JJ not hurt him... you go "suicidal" Ha thats not the word for what you did... if you didnt delete, you would of been JJ's fluff.. he woulda farmed your ass... youre about as good at this game as a whale is at flying... HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA.. fluffING JOKE!!! Go play lego.. its definately more your speed.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 20:32:29

seriously right. dont look now. im in the top 10, infact, the top 5 with 180 turns on hand. rofl.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 20:34:34

If it wasnt DH... "they" woulda said its JJ's land farm.
you people are soooo fluffed.. obsesed with JJ.. go get a fluffing gerbal.. put your time into something else.

I had no idea who JJ was this round.. didnt care. makes NO difference to me.. whats wrong with all you fluffing OCD's??

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 21:02:52

im # 50 dude lol.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 21:10:56

lol, i already checked my news to see if i hit you :P

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 22:30:07

u didnt. but i love how this thread went nuts proclaiming someone being purple, so it MUST automatically be me. cant believe the tread starter isnt banned yet.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2012, 22:58:48

He probably is, lol
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 18:13:17

good. hahahaha.