tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:52:03

blid you're out of your element lol
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 19:53:57

galleri is a fluffing joke and has been behaving in a very embarrassing manner for the past several days
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:56:36

you seem very upsset blid. I will lend you my shoulder :)
I was about to ps your country earlier but i missed the 6hr deadline by 8 minutes :(

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 19:57:52

i dont really care about my country this set anyway. been hit by 2 guys in deep DR and military prices are crap
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:58:28

tech prices are crap too lol. cashers win it seems like

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 19:59:47

Casher should win but I'm not sure if there's any cashers threatening for the win. probably why prices are so lousy. Tech prices were bad but not that different from their usual weakness. military prices right now stand as the worst of all time.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:01:08

well was a casher with a lot of cash/turns and over 9mil bushels on hand. who knows how many on market.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:06:02

GREAT!! Now you guys have drove blid crazy! ;) I think everyone on the express server needs counseling now...

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:08:36

i am an unlicensed counselor like Dr. Phil.

They call me Dr. Duong.

I only charge per hour the equivalent of the average price of industrial tech :)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 29th 2012, 20:09:40

Originally posted by tduong:
if you want to separate DRs for special attacks and ss/ps then that is actually a huge overhaul of the codes. It's not longer just a slight number change in formula. That'll require a lot of time and testing.

Are the mods here also developers? or is that separate?

moderators are not admins, we have no access to code and have no pwoer to edit anything other then country names and deleting countries that break rules,

pain and its a very deadly precendent to start deleting countries without solid proof

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 20:12:51

it's a pointless change anyway, someone can just bounce 10 standard strikes instead of succeeding 10 gs
Originally posted by galleri:
I do believe spirit of the rules are gone. So where it is wrong to help out another now?
Galleri telling people to cheat? What is this? How is this person a moderator?

No. I am trying to question your means of this issue? I am not condoning cheating at all. I think you need to stop twisting my words and making them how you feel I said it.

I am acting embarrassing? Look in the mirror.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:15:29

this is getting interesting. i think my d1ck just moved a little.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 20:19:02

I do believe spirit of the rules are gone. So where it is wrong to help out another now?
What were you trying to say with that quote?

Looks like it says the spirit of the rules are out the window, so help your friends. I mean, actually, that's exactly what it says and I'm not twisting anything, so can you clarify what you meant?

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:24:39

*pops open a bag of popcorn

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:27:18

*takes a big hand full... this should be good :)

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 20:29:06

a moderator should not belittle people expressing concerns about fairness of play. whether it's about clan tags, or because #53 and #54 have matching names and people think it may be a multi, these people are pointing it out because they want the game to be a fair and fun place to play, not to cause trouble.

whether my fears were "embarrassing" or not, your response, as a moderator, was not proper. at one point you insulted me for being a returning player, you'd think mods working for this game would want old players to return. now you have a post that, from what it looks like, is encouraging teamwork and helping friends out and basically throwing your hands up and saying go for it.

warster also has been unable to help me out, ruling against me about clan tags and not turning A Ferocious Kitten purple. but he simply states what he cant do, or what he's decided, and acts with maturity.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:31:25

*claps ... very nice.. next

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:32:06

*omg i came in my popcorn

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:32:54

*puts the popcorn back in the bag...

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:50:06

too late, it's already on your hands. Just lick it off or use it like hairspray

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 20:51:24

Actually I am gonna post there here blid:

yes we had communication issues via the "tag" thing. Either way one person has their opinions and another has theirs.
What I will tell you is this:
I have played this game for a long long long time, alot people know that I treat a person the way they treat me and others. You act fairly and not go off on the flight or fight scene, then I won't either.
Give me respect and you get respect from me.
Act disrespectful and I will be disrespectful too.
Look at it through our eyes, calling us a joke, or we don't do a thing....sort on. Seems like you want us to sit here and just respond with "ok we are so sorry, yes we are dumb. Thank you can I have another?"
All in all, I am cool to clear the past with you blid and whomever else thinks I am a joke, but if you want respect from me, then give it too.

I am all for the Spirit of the rules. They apparently removed because people complained about them. So now people are stuck with that actions that they see.
As Warster said, it is hard to prove this action for a mod to go and delete.
I have even been kind enough to try to start a discussion with the other mods to see how they feel.

Edited By: galleri on Jan 29th 2012, 20:55:05. Reason: i cannot spell
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 20:57:13

Actually I was just trying to share my thoughts on the clan names and you started a thread making fun of it and encouraging everyone to make clan names. Pretty sure you got the bad blood going there, not me.

Hopefully the other mods see what happened with #71 and realize if nothing is done, it's a very bad road for this game to go down - it would basically kill Express if more people start behaving that way unless DR rules are revamped.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 21:00:31

*claps..
*looks around.. tdoung went the toilet...
*puts gum on his seat for puttin giz on the popcorn

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 21:01:15

Another example here, look at my post and your response:
#53 and #54 look suspiciously like the same person don't they? Registered back to back, same names, hmm

They do uh!! Ohhh emmm geee.
Guess what. One of them is me. Way to go blid and crest.. You two should open up a private detective shop LOL
I am being taught to run a C/I strat from someone that lives across the country.
let me get you some facts here:
We both like Amon Amarth.
If you know me, you know that I and the other person have always used caps in our names.
There you go. Big cheating uh ;)
Not really sure if that attitude was warranted, though making a thread to clown on my clan country concern was worse. It was after things like these that I got frustrated.

Edited By: blid on Jan 29th 2012, 21:04:32
See Original Post

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 21:02:05

*just soaked my popcorn again

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 21:02:41

Originally posted by Jackelope:
GREAT!! Now you guys have drove blid crazy! ;) I think everyone on the express server needs counseling now...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 21:08:51

Blid... obviously she has laid a trap... i fell for it too, but i took it in fun. No harm done.

Edited By: Jackelope on Jan 29th 2012, 21:14:33
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 21:13:52

Why are you still going on with it? I was offering peace with my last post.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 21:15:05

Blid... obviously see has laid a trap... i fell for it too, but i took it in fun. No harm done.

See I think Jackelope even noticed I was having fun with him the beginning. You are the one being super cereal here

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 21:16:27

Hopefully the other mods see what happened with #71 and realize if nothing is done, it's a very bad road for this game to go down - it would basically kill Express if more people start behaving that way unless DR rules are revamped.

This is what I am talking about.
We cannot do anything. What other mods?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 29th 2012, 21:22:21

those countries were reported several times via ingame and I personally investigated it. Given that they have not been deleted, it is safe to conclude that they were not breaking any rules although I'm not sure if the two individuals were trying to give other players the impression of being the same person or not.
As far as "the spirit of the rules" goes, unfortunately there was no easy way to enforce that in tourney/primary/express in any consistent and objective manner.
IF you have any questions/concerns about this or any kind of moderator actions please feel free to contact me directly via insite message or on irc.
++martian
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 21:23:51

This is what I am talking about.
We cannot do anything. What other mods?
Oh, I thought you said you were asking the other mods about it:

I have even been kind enough to try to start a discussion with the other mods to see how they feel.

Why are you still going on with it? I was offering peace with my last post.
That's fine, we can make nice, but I just wanted to point out that you started messing with me first. I'm just an honest player looking for an honest game.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 21:24:14

Its the "spirit of the game" galleri not spirit of the rules :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 29th 2012, 21:25:43

And as things stand now, none of the mods are developpers nor can they change any game code. I have more access/perms than the other mods (ie I can mod/demod people and change peoples board permissions) but I cannot do something like change the game formula/coding.
It's more a question of splitting up the work involved running the game than anything else.

I can/will pass on any kind of sane suggestion or concerns to the game admins that people might have.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 21:28:26

Blid's just stressed out... he'll be ok.
Besides, as a peeon i find Galleri, as a mod, intimidating.. i dont always find her jokes funny.. but i always laugh. :)
its not a perfect world my friend.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 21:29:24

Martian, here is my suggestion from another thread:

Right now the GDI code doesn't let you hit someone in the last 6 hours unless they hit you first. They could do the same thing with DR. It doesn't let you get good gains unless the other person hit you first. It's not super simple but they already have other code tracking if a person has hit you before, so it would be basically the same thing.

I suggest this because #71 obviously got put in DR on purpose by #18. That meant #71 was in DR for 48 straight hours, and no one could retal his hits (also no one can grab him despite him having 5k more land than anyone else). I understand without evidence, it's hard to do anything, but without a change in the DR programming, I fear this kind of thing will become more common, and even if it just happens here and there, it basically breaks the game. #71 may not end up winning but this certainly would have helped.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 21:35:01

Lets all have cupcakes and call it a day :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 21:36:39

Lets all have cupcakes and call it a day :)

+1
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 29th 2012, 21:37:35

@blid, that's not a bad idea for express. I will bring it forward to the game developpers. I think at least given this situation there needs to be a discussion about it..

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 22:00:40

Blid's just stressed out... he'll be ok.
Besides, as a peeon i find Galleri, as a mod, intimidating.. i dont always find her jokes funny.. but i always laugh. :)
its not a perfect world my friend.

I blame Napoleon complex ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 22:18:35

Are we talking about me being short : p

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 22:22:44

might be :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 23:10:53

It's gonna be ugly when #71 wins :(

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 23:12:43

No it will be awesome

JJs Roommate Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 23:19:38

Hi All!!! :)
Glad to be back!
That be so great if JJ won!! :)
Go JJ! Go JJ! go JJ!
YAY.
In no way did i help JJ this time...
toodles

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 23:22:26

Lmao wow

blid

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2012, 0:02:02

woot, crest wins, JJ got second. good triumphs over evil

VERY impressive score crest.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2012, 0:03:10

Way ta go!

crest23 Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 1:13:51

Thanks guys!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

PowerOfLight Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 1:45:20

nice!