Verified:

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 1:11:15

Accusing me of cheating with jj. Im not allying with that suckable. I want to win and break records myself like Goldman.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

crest23 Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 1:47:43

Explain your self then. All I see is an attention seeking succubus.,
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 2:30:21

Yah explain the DR last set.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 2:43:17

lol wow tough crowd. Ok i didn't get deleted even after there were multiple ingame reports. I'm sure you know by now that the mods has access more than enough info about our countries to know if we're cheating or not.

I actually LG #71 not knowing it was JJ. I lost a ton of jets for a lousy 160 acres. I jets/turrets ratio was like 4:1. But i had 2 excellent def allies which pretty much more than double it. I also had a spal of at least 40 at the time. JJ attempted to spy me like 10 times for the retal but got nothing. He hit me twice and bumped his tanks. I don't have the cash to buy that much tanks or the turns to demoralize him down to an acceptable. I had a high spal because my land is low, not because i have a ton of spies so i would've failed and lose too many. Being a techer, i cannot waste too many turns since I'm alraedy deep in the negative per turn and making 0 tech points at the same time also hurts. Then i had an idea of going for a gs and chem kill since i had 150 turns on hand. But after looking through the boards about everyone whining that #71 was cheating and multis this and that. I just decide to further piss everyone off.

make sense?

PowerOfLight Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 2:46:14

denied!!

PowerOfLight Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 2:47:18

shoot! that doesn't make sense either!

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 2:47:46

why not?

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 2:50:03

i don't get it. I topfed everyone I can that set and it should be apparent by now that I will go out of my way to piss off people that whine about every other players on the board

blid

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 2:51:42

haha you write all that background information and then the reason is just "to piss everyone off"
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:05:41

LMFAO. tduong, you have got to be kidding us. You do the dumbest things in game set after set from watching you play, but if you think we are all that dumb to think you are actually this dumb, you should go back to JJ and revise your approach in explaining this.

You might claim that you are yet again drunk, but I will explain it to you.

1. You knew it was JJ when you hit him.
2. DAs cannot more than double your defense.
3. Your SPAL wasn't all that good and JJ's was worse. JJ had 140k tanks.
4. As a techer, it doesn't pay to waste turns, but at the end of the set and at a time where your expenses were out of control, you were still doing a lot of dumb things that didn't make sense and was wasting turns.
5 When you were GSing JJ, you were WASTING TURNS AS A TECHER.
6. You used ZERO chems on JJ.
7. You somehow had the cash (which you just stated you didn't have) to buy enough tanks to AB #146 who had 350K tanks.
8. You also somehow got less dumb enough to use missiles on said #146.
9. You just confirmed it was JJ.

You are not very bright at times, and from your posting in Team server, you apparently know how to unleash the devil on a country, so it was probably better you kept your mouth shut when everyone had let this slide instead of opening your mouth and trying to go JJ on us.

So what was you and JJ's plan? You help him win and then he can come here as Omar and say LOOK AT ME, I AM NEW BUT SO SO GOOD? After everyone knowing what happened? Come on dude, you cannot be that stupid? Can you? There are way too many bright guys playing this game for you to actually think up this asinine excuse,.....drunk or not.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:19:01

You guys are noobs :D

and asking the wrong guy the wrong question.

All you guys ever need to do is ask yourself these question :

Has JJ23 ever DT someone that big in NW before in express that is unprovoked (tduong only took him for <200acre )?

Has JJ23 failed any grabs and twice in a row on the same target ?

JJ23 was and still is a cheater. But that guy knows how to grab. He's one of the best grabber in the game if not the best. And all the above already points to the obvious.

How many times have myself and you guys ponder in front of the tube thinking if you should grab the same target again cause its so bloody juicy ? and how many times JJ23 made such a mistake to DT someone and get screwed back with missiles and AB ? Never. Every 'mistake' a cheater makes is either to mislead or to give him an unfair advantage.

Think about it.. I dont understand why u guys are still looking for an explanation from tduong
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:27:07

thank you TNt!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 3:28:47

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

Has JJ23 ever DT someone that big in NW before in express that is unprovoked (tduong only took him for <200acre )?
says it all

crest23 Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:28:48

You are right TNT, well said.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

bertz Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:36:47

Originally posted by tduong:
Accusing me of cheating with jj. Im not allying with that suckable. I want to win and break records myself like Goldman.

tduong is a bad roommate

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:47:11

Originally posted by crest23:
LMFAO. tduong, you have got to be kidding us. You do the dumbest things in game set after set from watching you play, but if you think we are all that dumb to think you are actually this dumb, you should go back to JJ and revise your approach in explaining this.

You might claim that you are yet again drunk, but I will explain it to you.

1. You knew it was JJ when you hit him.
2. DAs cannot more than double your defense.
3. Your SPAL wasn't all that good and JJ's was worse. JJ had 140k tanks.
4. As a techer, it doesn't pay to waste turns, but at the end of the set and at a time where your expenses were out of control, you were still doing a lot of dumb things that didn't make sense and was wasting turns.
5 When you were GSing JJ, you were WASTING TURNS AS A TECHER.
6. You used ZERO chems on JJ.
7. You somehow had the cash (which you just stated you didn't have) to buy enough tanks to AB #146 who had 350K tanks.
8. You also somehow got less dumb enough to use missiles on said #146.
9. You just confirmed it was JJ.

I was drunk at the time(no lie) but had enough consciousness to play my turns. I did manage to run out of food 4 times and lost a ton of jets lmao.

1. No i honestly did not know it was jj until afterwards when he messaged me. You know how jj practically monitor his country 24/7
2. Each DA cannot more than double. But there were 2. At least that's what the ingame alliance info thing says. Or maybe i understood it wrong
3. My spal was that good. I had 400+k spies with around 10k acres. I grabbed a CI and it gave me over 1k buildings of indy and i ran over 170 turns with it.
4. Like i said many times before, I can play the game "properly" but it wouldn't be a game unless i have fun with it. I do random things sometimes for fun.
5. I was wasting turns doing GS. I didn't want to waste all my turns because i also want to tech and get more cash so i can. In fact, at that time i only had $250 mil left and losing about 750k per turn plus a ton of food. I cannot buy tanks as it will further put me into more debt per turn. I wanted to tech so I can hit the Nigerian aerospace country. So instead of continuing the GS, I teched and sold max tech. I ended up with $1bil later. But when i log in i saw that i got DT. I bought 600k tanks and went nuts on that guy. Then I bought up my jets to 11.5mil to PS you crest. Unfortunately, there were not enough reasonable priced oil on the market and I was running out of cash. I had enough cash to buy oil and make that hit but then I would have not been able to build or even run turns because I owe well ove 1mil per turn and at least 22k bushels per turn. With less than $100mil left, it was a hard choice.
6.I didn't use chems because I changed my mind on going all out on JJ after browsing through the boards.
7.Yes that was after i ran all my turns, Teched about 900k poitns. Sold about 600k and got $1bil. I was undercutting like a mofo to make sure it sells.
8. I alrady answered this
9. yes i found it was JJ after he messaged me and confirmed on the boards. I don't believe anything jj says because he tells me he's teching full set every round and always end up leeching me for like 500 turns before i can cancel. I don't trust anything the guy says lol.

according to the team server guys. I have no idea how to war and they killed me pretty much instantly in one sweep. So i guess it's true.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:48:58

says it all

umm... i don't know how many times I've seen that happened already. Hell, I've done worse to people that took less from me. If you leave yourself open to ABs or BR or just plain LGs, then i'm gonna take it.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 3:53:51

2. you're incorrect about how DA works, total assistance from all allies can only double your def

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:57:57

2. you're incorrect about how DA works, total assistance from all allies can only double your def

you're better at this game than me then :)
so the 3 offensive allies is pretty much the same. You get 1 extra ally but the max result is still the same?

crest23 Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:58:20

I called it! The good ol' drunk excuse.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:00:53

i didn't use it as an excuse. I just said i was coincidentally drunk. My decision making is still lopsided regardless of sobriety.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:01:41

it was saturday night at like 3 or 4 am. What did you expect?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:03:22

tduong, if you were DH or hopeless or hell, even crest who won the set, they would sell their jets for $90 and turret for $89 at that time undercutting like a mofo and tank up. 80 ABs is basically GG for a commie. That sir, is your definition of fun, which you failed to do and seem to avoid.

I dont blame you though. If oldman or crest or rob or pele or DH or pain or blid 'accidentally' PS me twice and failed, i wouldnt suicide on them either. I'll probably have them give me a foot massage for a set or 2 :D

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:12:59

tduong, if you were DH or hopeless or hell, even crest who won the set, they would sell their jets for $90 and turret for $89 at that time undercutting like a mofo and tank up. 80 ABs is basically GG for a commie. That sir, is your definition of fun, which you failed to do and seem to avoid.

I dont blame you though. If oldman or crest or rob or pele or DH or pain or blid 'accidentally' PS me twice and failed, i wouldnt suicide on them either. I'll probably have them give me a foot massage for a set or 2 :D

I could've ruined a lot of people that round but i chosed not to. Rob, crest, blid, etc... Probably would've set crest back at least 3 mil net if I went with the PS at the time.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:14:03

i was not a commie, i as a theo techer. That's why i don't want to spend more than 20% of my turns messing with people. I need more funds to have fun :)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:21:39

I could've ruined a lot of people that round but i chosed not to. Rob, crest, blid, etc... Probably would've set crest back at least 3 mil net if I went with the PS at the time.

That hits it right there dont you think ? You could have ruin crest finish yes, crest someone who didnt DT you. And you avoided JJ23 who DID DT you. It doesnt get clearer that this tduong.

Its your choice tduong to do what you want with your turns and frankly you dont really have to explain yourself in here. Unlike JJ23 you spent a lot less time trying to talk yourself out of this and shift the blame. Truth is u aided a cheater. My stance is you didnt tag team with JJ23 for him to win, but its still not cool what you did.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:28:17

the truth is what i mentioned before. Everyone here complains about topfeeding retals but there were a line of them waiting to topfeed jj as soon as he gets out of DR. Lol. hence why i said i saw the boards and decided that I'd rather piss people off

crest23 Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:29:40

The problem with lying or at least not having a well thought out approach is that you end up contradicting yourself.

You want to win and break records but want to ruin other peoples fun by having "fun".

In one post you say you didn't want to dump your tech on the market in order not to tank the market for the other techers, but here you were "undercutting like a mofo to make sure it sells".

You didn't want to ruin my chance to win ONLY because you spied me and realized you couldn't afford the break. BTW, you would have needed way more than 11.5 mill jets, you would have known this if your SPAL was as good as you say and you were able to spy me.

But enough feeding this attention seeking succubus. Later.

Edited By: crest23 on Jan 31st 2012, 4:34:42
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:40:46

mmm succubus.. havent heard that in a while after i quit WoW and regain my life back many years ago..

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:41:58

crest, i spied you and your allies. You had the most defense out of all of them at that time. my 11.5mil jets vs your 11.4mil turrets on a PS. I would've won. If i did that though, I wouldn't have been able to run the rest of my 150+ turns.

And i know i wasn't going to win that round or come close to it. I just coudlnt' log in often enough to make the grabs i needed. I spied many peeps that had legit chances to win like you and i left you alone. You should just be happy.

Yes, i don't want to dump my tech and crash the market but what choice do i have when i'm sitting on nearly 2mil tech points with only about 10k land. It pretty much maxed out bus/res/mil/weapons/indy. I had to sell with less than 24 hours left to go. It's a choice i don't want to make but I had to.

I logged in once on sunday with 1.2mil tech points, hundreds of turns and $400mil cash. I could've teched all my turns and crash the market further but i held it and gave the rest of the techers a chance to win. hence, the market actually sold out for a little while in some tech. I did a couple PS just for giggles. My readiness probably wasn't even 100%

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:44:25

Originally posted by crest23:

But enough feeding this attention seeking succubus. Later.

when did you becomes so mean?

crest23 Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:45:44

FYI, I didn't have the most defense vs one of my allies.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:52:26

you had more weapons tech.

Karim Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 8:03:43

crest, i spied you and your allies. You had the most defense out of all of them at that time. my 11.5mil jets vs your 11.4mil turrets on a PS. I would've won.

This is the mentality i don't understand: send 11mils jets out on a single PS for maybe 2k acres? You lose like 1 mil jets, you screw yourself with huge military upkeep cost to gain the same amount you could gain with like 2 mils jets sent on different targets chosen with some brain?

There are several people here that just play to screw others simply because they have a chance to win: it's stupid imho....
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 15:08:19

2k acres = 3k total
umm i actually don't screw myself on the upkeep cost because i can easily sell them. The sell % is higher in exp. Now attacking multiple times is burning up jets and fuel. I'd rather make a big hit and get 3k acres then tech 100+ turns and they can retal me back for 1k. I win in the end and tech more. I can also sell my jets in less than an hour.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 15:47:50

If you had hit me and broken, you wouldn't have gotten 3k acres. The set before that you also hit me and when I found out it was you I decided to retal you since you knew it was me you hit. I got 5 times what you took from me most of which I didn't have to rebuild since they were the buildings I needed anyways.

Why have I become so mean you ask? Because a week or 2 ago, you and I were on JJs case pretty hard for cheating. 2 sets ago you found a land farm to give you "free land" so that you can come here and "prove" to us that MBR works in Express. Last set you involve yourself with JJ's style of play.

You are going down the wrong path my friend.

Like I always say, if you are looking for fun in this game because you are tired of netting, can't net, don't want to net, then play without GDI. The rush you will get everytime you come to log on to see whether you people are still happy with you or you are 50% Sahara desert will fix you right up.

Don't tell me playing without GDI in Express is dumb, you have already done a lot of dumb things so far.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 15:52:57

Just ignore him Crest, its a complete waste of time and energy

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 17:16:22

crest and blid are real pissed... oh wait.. could it be........

crest = blid ?!

OMFG !!

*grabs popcorn

blid

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 17:42:43

Nah im a marxist and he's a libertarian

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 19:02:12

crest, most of the time i don't know who i grab. I just grab. Why would i play detective every time. It's stupid. If you use the same name every set then I'd probably know. So you are getting pissed over nothing and i don't even why you mentioned it.

you and I were on jj's case for cheating a week ago?. Let's be real, you probably are but i see no point in doing it. You probably can't see through my sacrasm. If JJ made a decision to cheat, no one can stop him. I see no point in wasting time talking him out of it lol. Same goes for everyone.

Don't tell me if you see a perfect land farm, you won't take it. That's BS because i know every single person here will. Was there a risk? yes, but i took it.

No, i will play with GDI because i want you to grind your teeth when you retal me and only got half the acres back. Not you specifically, but anyone. If you want to get everything back then roll the dice onn what I'll do. If i want a random unfavorable rush, then I'd just blindfold myself and walk into traffic. You're dumb for even suggesting it.

Wrong path? you mean not your path? sorry, not interested. Wait, you know what, let's all just run the same bots so we can all do the same exactly thing and hope that you win by a maring of 1nw.

Yes playing without GDI in express is dumb. It's one of those server where 1 country can kill anoher country in 1 day's worth of turns without any aid.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 19:55:11

Nah im a marxist and he's a libertarian

i'm a fascist

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 21:06:56

Wow. tduong, i hope your not a defense attourney.. What were you thinking? the "mob" doesnt tolerate stupidity. I almost feel bad for you, you shoulda walked away.

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 21:11:26

If anyone actually get pissed over a forum post. I feel sorry for their parents. They spent at least 18 years raising a failure

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 21:15:27

theyre not mad about a forum post... i would of stopped you sooner but i was busy getting drunk at west edmonton mall plus i was banned for name calling...

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 21:24:23

In his defense, tdoung is a nice guy, he made one small mistake, I think he will be more careful in the future, I think we can all tell he's not a career criminal... succubus is a little extreme

tduong Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 21:26:03

Lol I do things for whatever reasons befits me. But I didn't cheat like everyone claimed

blid

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 21:37:04

yes you did. you intentionally put someone in DR so people can't attack him = cheating

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 21:40:32

"I do things for whatever reasons befits me"???? really? thats not helping your plea... "Please Stop" tdoung, youre a nice guy but statements like that arnt going to help.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2012, 21:40:50

Correct, if you intentionally put someone in DR so people can't take land, then its cheating.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 21:41:47

cheater maybe... but a succubus??