Verified:

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 0:10:29

i don't get it. I'll put the next person that everyone whine about into DR. That's not cheating. I don't care what people think. I didn't do it to help him. There was no proof of collaboration hence why i was not purple.

lol. Hell, everyone here was fuming with collaboration to topfeed JJ. That's not cheating? Nobody said it but from the posts you can tell everyone wants a piece.
You all are pointing fingers and made a big deal about it even when mods are all over my country.
What happened to DH's purples. Didn't his "claimed" country got deleted with at least 2 more that nobody knows who it belonged to?
You all are retarded. I ran one country it looked like he ran 3. The mods never said it was due to profanity but everyone just went ahead and believed it was just that lol. Don't you think if it was collaboration between countries like that then I'd be deleted for the same reason right now? but i'm not. Y'all are the ones running the succubuses or even the succutrain
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Pain Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 0:39:48

this isnt the united states judicial system. you arent innocent until proven guilty. if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, its probably tdoung.
Your mother is a nice woman

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 0:52:51

Lol wow

blid

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 0:54:59

if you were getting something out of it, like if you hit him 10 times for land, it would not be cheating. assisting someone into DR with fake hits or GS though is obviously cheating. i don't care if you went purple, your own words tell the story of your cheating. you confess you intentionally helped another player on an individual server (no matter if your reason was just to piss people off or whatever you claim) by abusing DR rules. i mean, this is not a tough call here. your set you actually did go purple was more ambiguous than this.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 0:57:31

real talk.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 1st 2012, 1:47:21

I search for the countries of every user that has been deleted more then once every reset, I have my own little purple book :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 1:49:19

riddle me this? what does that mean warster??.. hes purp in your book but not in the game??

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 2:04:09

I'm sure others get the reference

But the make it easier for you to understand

I have a list of all users that have been deleted more then once in their EE playing history , at the start of each reset I search for those users and keep a closer eye on their activities
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 3:09:18

So as a Moderator, a judge of this server, is tduong guilty or not guilty of cheating?? it seems like you're saying hes not guilt... as well, JJ's not guilty?

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 3:44:52

it's pretty obvious. He actually acknowledged he received numerous ingame reports by multiple people saying i cheated. He probably checked me left and right, up and down many times over and found nothing. Sorry to disappoint those that were hopeful.

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 3:46:01

anyone remember how fast viva got deleted lol. Almost instantly after i posted it.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 4:39:15

Doesn't matter if I think the person is cheating or not, if there isn't enough proof to show the person was cheating, I can't just delete them, to delete someone based on my personal opinion of a player would be biased, hence why I only delete if I can prove it.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 4:43:55

but everyone thinks the proof they have against me is more than enough compared to DH or Viva lmao. The mob here is ridiculous

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 4:44:10

FK that! Let me borrow the purple button, watch the entire server go barney :p LOL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 4:46:30

I don't recall DH getting deleted for cheating
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 4:51:07

It was foul language via ingame messaging that got him deleted, Tduong.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 5:11:31

who cares if hes purple or not.... i think were skirting the real question.....
Is tduong a succubus??

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 5:25:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
It was foul language via ingame messaging that got him deleted, Tduong.

I never said I can confirm it. All i knew was that he got deleted along with other countries at the same time frame. It "looked" like cheating. The mods never answered his question, they just delete his posts along with jj's. That's all i remember.
And then viva's case was just blatantly obvious. But i also cannot confirm.

You guys are just proving my point. If you can get deleted for something as little as foul language. Then my "cheating" would be considered much worse.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 5:31:57

Actually with foul language we only have 2 options delete or ignore, we can't message the person to tell them to calm down or to cut it out

Also countries getting deleted at the same time does not mean they are linked , time frame between sweeps vary depending on when a mod logs on
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 5:39:47

I never compared your actions to any other form of cheating, tduong, I just stated that you cheated by putting someone in position to win the set, in other words, you gave unfair advantage to another player, you didn't cheat to win, but you cheated others of a possible win by voiding retals,1k acres + ghosts go a long way and you took that away from the equation.
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 5:45:59

hey KOH... then DH suiciding on me and afaik taints results as well?? right? is that cheating? its worse than GSing for DRs
what about deermouse attacking JJ to take him outta the lead or blid? wtf do you call that? that ruins the game as well... how many people going to be gunning for tduong or me for not joining in... pffff

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 5:48:53

I never compared your actions to any other form of cheating, tduong, I just stated that you cheated by putting someone in position to win the set, in other words, you gave unfair advantage to another player, you didn't cheat to win, but you cheated others of a possible win by voiding retals,1k acres + ghosts go a long way and you took that away from the equation.

i look at it this way. Everyone was waiting for jj's dr to pass to topfeed him. That is wrong. I didn't help jj. I stopped everyone from doing what I would consider "cheating", at least in my book. The mods may/may not agree. So I prevented a gangbang while putting myself at risk.
Everyone comtemplating on hitting jj at the same time is an unfair advantage. Because if it wasn't jj then i'm 100% sure it would've been different.

You can't say I cheated or my actions are considered "cheating" by helping others because i choose to play my game differently than yours. this is solo server, we don't have to agree. But we can always agree to disagree instead of pointing fingers and getting emotional. My ex as well as my current gf goes through a lot of tampons a year. I don't need anymore emotional bs than that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 5:52:00

I call that "Doucheness" :)
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 5:53:42

I call gathering a "mob" to take away someone's top 3 finish "doucheness" :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 5:56:19

O.o what does tampons have to do with this? Lol! <3 you tduong! :p
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 6:03:21

hes saying women on their period are basically temporarily insane.. your married koh... fluff i almost move outta the house every month... and hes saying thats enough craziness for him.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 6:15:03

Lol! My wife only downside due to pms is no play time :p
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 6:21:31

Originally posted by tduong:

i look at it this way. Everyone was waiting for jj's dr to pass to topfeed him. That is wrong. I didn't help jj. I stopped everyone from doing what I would consider "cheating", at least in my book. The mods may/may not agree. So I prevented a gangbang while putting myself at risk.
Everyone comtemplating on hitting jj at the same time is an unfair advantage. Because if it wasn't jj then i'm 100% sure it would've been different.

You can't say I cheated or my actions are considered "cheating" by helping others because i choose to play my game differently than yours. this is solo server, we don't have to agree. But we can always agree to disagree instead of pointing fingers and getting emotional. My ex as well as my current gf goes through a lot of tampons a year. I don't need anymore emotional bs than that.

you are so full of fluff its not even funny. most people didnt even know that was JJ first of all. and if you consider that cheating youre a fluffing hypocrite since you just claimed youre going to go around topfeeding people this set.

just stop back pedaling, you helped someone get into DR so they could avoid potential retals. bottom line

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 6:22:21

well your a lucky guy KoH..LOL fluff you wanna see what a succubus looks like? come over to my house in about a week.

Edited By: Jackelope on Feb 1st 2012, 6:31:11
See Original Post

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 6:28:58

Pain.. i call shenanigans! Most people knew it was JJ.. blid was sending in game threats to JJ? how many others were lining up to take him out... jj asked me if i could do retals for him.. im trying not to get involved but everybody is going outta there way to ruin JJs sets.. why shouldnt people defend him as well?? because the "mob" is always right? think about it... its a 2 way street.

Edited By: Jackelope on Feb 1st 2012, 6:37:13
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 6:36:05

jack did you ever think that his posts are what cause people to want to ruin his resets??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 6:48:17

JJ is very annoying... i know that's true, arrogant as well... but warster... you know as well as me, this all goes back to the JJ witch hunt...
Its not ok for 5 people to hunt him in game, that's cooperation.. and we all know that's not allowed. as well defending JJ is cheating right? that's what tduong is on trial for... its not legit retals people are mad about... they are mad that tduong seen what was going on and did something about it.
JJ... when hes calm. is an interesting character. I enjoy all the differences people have.. i find humour in allot of things... but not with bullying. many people have got purple for different reasons... doesn't mean they are all scum of EE. they get deleted and world goes on... that's what you mods are for... we, as peons, don't need to worry about the big things. people are picking on JJ, intentionally driving him mad, there's nothing right about that. they are the ones creating all the trouble.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 6:55:33

Jack, you weren't around when Marco and I attempted to form a police to try and divert suiciders from going after netters? We both died 3x that set due to people ganging up on us, I'm pretty decent at war and Marco can hold his own and you didn't see any of us go nutts over the raping we took! LOL that was fun set BTW :p
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 6:56:00

this isnt about JJ anyways jackelope. it about tdoung being a liar and a cheat.

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 6:57:52

Pain... YES it is. He's on trial because he stopped JJ from getting raped from everyone else.

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:00:33

LOL, KoH that kinda sounds like fun, i dont think i'd wanna do it set after set though

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:03:14

it be cheating if he took compensation for his actions, or some kinda collaboration, which did not happen, so he can spend his turns however he wants... which is what im sure took place on the opposing side.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 7:04:23

no tdoung stopped people from being able to retal the grabs done on them, please go and reread the threads
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pain Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:07:47

first of all its not cooperation when you piss someone off and several people want to ruin your set. JJ has been doing pretty well lately, fluff like this is why hes not gonna get people to leave him alone.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:08:02

Exactly Warster

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:08:20

I said it, Pain said it, now Warster said it, LOL! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! LOL!
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:10:37

blid said it, I said it, dingdong said it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:16:16

Everybody said it....LOL! Its becoming a Seinfeld episode :p
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:16:55

Ha Ha, yep

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:17:42

I must be right. cause the majority is usually wrong..
and Pain.. you just admitted it is about JJ. its funny sometimes, you have to read between the lines to get the truth...

Pain Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:21:09

yea youre right, its totally acceptable to get put into DR so the people whose land you took have no chance to recover it. please just stop posting now, youre retarded.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:23:32

JJ = Newman
Tduong = George
Jackelope = Kramer
Warster = Jerry
Galleri = Elaine

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 7:26:18

The drunk excuse never works.
I played this game for several years drunk. Ask anyone that knows :P

Oh that is horrible KoH :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:28:39

LOL!!! You admitted gettn drunk, plus you're the only active gal, makes you the perfect elaine :p
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 7:29:40

No I did not "gettin drunk"....
I WAS drunk...for years straight. Big difference :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.