Verified:

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:22:51

thank you guys for giving me free entertainment all day long hug and kisses

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:58:43

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Jack- what are you talking about? What "good people" have i turned? A couple cheaters are not good people. Before you preach to me maybe get them into church. I have stayed out of this thread for a long time but enough is enough. I want to know why they are working together. I have no problem with it if they are a couple. That would explain a lot if they were. Do not turn this into a gay bashing thread. This is not about that. It is important to understand their relationship so i can see if tdyoung is justified for helping JJ cheat.

didn't you get deleted for making RL threats to JJ over a text based game online lol.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 21:11:00

Originally posted by Hopeless:
thank you guys for giving me free entertainment all day long hug and kisses
+1
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:14:48

TheTruth, you have it wrong... Just because the mods don't find enough evidence to PROVE they cheated does not mean they didn't cheat. If I kill a guy and nobody catches me, doesn't mean I didn't kill him. Work on your logic.

police has to find evidence and relate that to the killer with absolute proof. If you've ever been juror, evidence cannot be circumstantial. If you didn't get caught, you're still a killer lol. It's a much harder road to prove homicides. The reason why you even relate this to a text based game is beyond me.

Our mods have instant access to all info and evidence they need. Hell, they can see my ip address and probably track where i'm playing from. They have way more in depth and accurate info than you. You only have eestats and assumptions lmao.

I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 1st 2012, 21:15:05

No he got deleted for abusive messages, and with that I think its time to close this thread
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332