Verified:

TheTruth

Dec 10th 2011, 11:30:28

so i distinctively recall you calling someone else a cheater here.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...pens-when-u-dont-cheat-18

but yet, you are A cheater.

you ran digbick last reset and this reset until well, you got deleted.

im not going to violate rules even though technically i can post your country info here because your country has been DELETED. but anyone who searches for your country (search "digbick") this reset will see the purple word DELETED under your country name.

so.. why be a hypocrite. if youre gonna call someone else a cheater, then at least play honestly yourself.

what does the T in your name stand for? The? and duong, that sounds mightly close to dung.. as in horsecrap, which is what your word looks like.

and nice top 10 that you were bragging about. last time i checked, rank 22 is not quite T-10. just a bit outside.

till next time.

may THE TRUTH set you free.

Edited By: TheTruth on Dec 10th 2011, 11:35:32
See Original Post

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 11:35:30

thats just sad. I kinda told everyone that he's safe to be allied with :/

There is no truth in the internet !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

TheTruth

Dec 10th 2011, 11:36:23

its ok. we all make mistakes.

thats why THE TRUTH is here. to set you free.

TheTruth

Dec 10th 2011, 11:37:16

cheating is wrong, but whats worse than cheating, is being a hypocrite cheater.

Pain Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 13:31:32

well what do you expect, with as many times as they delete JJ for cheating and still dont ban him from the game, people are probably figuring its not a big deal to cheat.

Your mother is a nice woman

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 13:41:43

Originally posted by Pain:
well what do you expect, with as many times as they delete JJ for cheating and still dont ban him from the game, people are probably figuring its not a big deal to cheat.

true

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 13:48:48

Or it's probably JJ
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 14:16:30

After JJ was banned from the forum, tduong showed up from no where as a "New member". I asked in another thread, WHO IS THIS Mr. T DUONG. I got no response. I hinted in several other threads the same thing. Well, someone is still smoking purple flowes and apparently, it is burning his chest.

Edited By: crest23 on Dec 10th 2011, 14:19:21
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 14:19:53

JJ also previously leeched jets/tech I forget from him.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

TheTruth

Dec 10th 2011, 14:21:16

i doubt that tduong is JJ tho. i mean i guess its possible but doubtful.

if you look at that thread what happens when you dont cheat, tduong comes up to say that he was allied to JJ and was pissed that JJ tricked him into thinking he was a techer to get free tech points and used up his jets as well.

now if i recall from previous posts, JJ would run multiple countries, ally them to his main country, and leetch jets/tech. however, the mods then would delete those countries, JJs main one, and his other one(s). but Tduong was not deleted last reset. that leads me to believe that Tduoung is not JJ, but is another cheater we have here on express.

i mean, thats what i was able to ascertain from that other thread.

THE TRUTH shall set you free.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 14:28:57

I'm still going with they are one and the same person. He said that just to throw us off the scent.

Why was this rep casher gone at EXACTLY the same time digbick was gone?

one for the nation (#78).

I bet you both were deleted. Anyone see that in their scores page, please come and confirm that [one for the nation (#78)] has been smoking purple flowers as well.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TheTruth

Dec 10th 2011, 14:31:09

crest, i still dont believe so.

yes #78 was deleted i am almost positive that country was linked to digbick.. can even look at their grabbing news on eestats.

btw, is JJs gamer profile private? if not, easy way to see is to click on his profile at the end of the reset to see which country he played...

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 14:47:02

ghost of mdemoN gone too but I don't know if he's purple.

And I still believe that tduong = JJ.

I believe JJ may have been deleted - his account I mean.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 14:48:34

mdemon Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 15:34:08

The ghost of mdemoN (#40) or TNT =p

Didn't like being double tap by There goes your pension (#42) or lg by Dances With Wolves (#26). He wasn't my real ghost =(

I got hit 4 times by #42 and counting, and I haven't retal him yet. =D

I will get my retals in on those that lg me but I don't think I would lg them 4x for their 1 lg. or maybe I need to follow his lead.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 15:40:37

42 RoR me and i let it slide. He hit me twice again so... Well those kind of thing cannot go unpunished.

as for 26 jetter, well you had it coming

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 15:45:52

With you deleted, he will go on to jet someone else. Jetter still running wild :(

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 16:16:23

Originally posted by blid:
With you deleted, he will go on to jet someone else. Jetter still running wild :(

i drove all my peasant away !

mdemon Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 16:22:02

Dances With Wolves (#26) is my ally =S and you mess him up =S

The #42 guy deserve it for being a douche...

but there is nothing honorable in deleting your country though...

mdemon Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 16:33:52

Message from There goes your pension (#42) sent on 12/10/2011 16:33:11
Report this message
ab me again and i kill you!!! Reply

Delete

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 16:35:37

He got his numbers mixed up, haha. The guy he wants to kill is already dead

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 16:59:38

Dances With Wolves (#26) made one hit on your country and it was a retal. I checked ther news you hit him twice and he retal you. Then you hit him 4 times and delete yourself. You are nothing but a suicider. All your garb is nothing more than lies. You are worthless trash. TNT there is nothing honerable about someone who suicides and then self deletes. You are trash.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

mdemon Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:06:19

OMG, that is right... TNT you retal a retal...

2011-12-10 13:11:26 PS The ghost of mdemoN (#40) Dances With Wolves (#26) 615A (735A)
2011-12-10 13:10:58 SS The ghost of mdemoN (#40) Dances With Wolves (#26) 439A (576A)
2011-12-10 13:10:33 SS The ghost of mdemoN (#40) Dances With Wolves (#26) 592A (776A)
2011-12-10 13:09:46 SS The ghost of mdemoN (#40) Dances With Wolves (#26) 644A (894A)
2011-12-09 14:22:19 PS Dances With Wolves (#26) The ghost of mdemoN (#40) 898A (1320A)
2011-12-09 14:18:22 PS The ghost of mdemoN (#40) Dances With Wolves (#26) 335A (587A)

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:07:37

first of all TheTruth = jj23. It's not hard to figure out.
Second. I did not cheat like you think. In fact, i didn't even cheat. I live on campus housing at GMU where there are only 2 servers for wifi at the most at any point for internet. I knew this fluff was bound to happen eventually since my friend sam played on his tablet and i'm on my laptop(i introduced the game to him). So if we both connect to the same wifi at the same time then we're screwed. I followed the rules and didn't even ally with Sam or even run the same strat. I showed him how to play this game so we have something to do during our exciting lectures. Believe what you want. If i was to run multies, I would run more than 2 and in primary or team but not express(no FA! duh!). And It would be beneficial to me to have one offense heavy country doing the grabbing while I farm that one with my main country. Whatever, you all love to accuse other people when it's obvious from looking at the news that some of you are running land farms.
And no, i didn't run and hide like most of you are thinking. It was friday night after finishing 2 finals. What do you think i was doing.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

mdemon Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:14:02

figuring out how to mask IP addresses? lol
Do tell who is running land farms, I want to know =D

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:15:04

my countries were delikulus a couple sets ago and digbick this time and last time.
None of the other countries are mine so stop wild guessing. And jj23 is not deleted. I just received this when i check my pm

To: tduong
Subject: No Subject
Date: Dec 10th, 11:14
Message Body:
ahahaha u fluffing cheater.

dont call me a cheater when u just got deleted for cheating

running digbick #32.

ahahahah fluffing fluff.

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:18:33

dude, there's no point in trying to figure out how to mask ip addresses. we just tried to connect to different servers but the laptops auto connect when it's within range so this fluff happens. I don't really care. Express is fun and fast and it makes a good experimental playground. Primary is what i want to win.
If you want to know who is running land farms just use the news and filter it then do a few spy ops. It's all so obvious

crest23 Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:23:59

I bet JJ's real name is T Duong.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 17:25:33

Originally posted by mdemon:
Message from There goes your pension (#42) sent on 12/10/2011 16:33:11
Report this message
ab me again and i kill you!!! Reply

Delete

I spied on him last night,2 minutes later he LGs me,I was wishing for DT so I can kill him for farming people,especially you ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:32:07

And this was what i was talking about in another thread about ip addy tracking. It's not as affective as the dial up days of the 90s anymore.broadband Wifi is everywhere and cost effective especially school campuses and one 3G tower can server tens of thousands of users since it has a max speed of up to 270mbps. 4G is even faster and verizon just paid billions of dollars for the rights to more of the spectrum.
The best way to stop peeps from cheating is to make it unaffordable. Make it an app. You can still play it on the comp but you have to sign up with your cell phone. Everyone has cell phones. But most people can only afford 1. Make it so you have to reply to a text message to register every reset and 99% of your cheating problems are over.
IMHO if you get a second phone to cheat then that's so retarded i won't even try to delete you.
According to the sales chart of my local verizon store. More than 80% of phone sales are smartphones and still increasing. It makes sense, half the phone in the stores are free. I just got the droid x2 for free. So making an app for this might actually resolve cheating problems and at the same time net you massive cash because phone app ads are the new form of internet ads now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 17:34:44

Dude,I'm on a cell,I go thru thousands of towers a week and connect to countless WiFi hotspots,how come I don't get deleted?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:36:25

Originally posted by crest23:
I bet JJ's real name is T Duong.

i bet you think other people will think you're "cool" if you keep trying to bash me over the interwibble.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:38:46

the mods gonna come in here and squash what u just said

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:47:48

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Dude,I'm on a cell,I go thru thousands of towers a week and connect to countless WiFi hotspots,how come I don't get deleted?

because there's probably no one around you that plays this game. There's really only a few hundred people in this country playing this game. And you're moving from tower to tower. As long as you don't share the same tower with someone else playing the same game in the same server at the same time. You get me?

I live on campus. GMU has over 20k students. I'm here most of the time because I'm broke duh! I play this game because i'm bored and it's free. I got my friend to play this game with me because we're always bored together in lecture and waiting around campus for our next class. We have 4/5 classes together because our Major is small and every required course only have 2 choices so I see most of the same people in every class. we also live in the same building down the hall from each other because we're both sophomores. Does that make sense?
And no, we're not gonna be nerds and start ip masking bs like you would suggest. It makes no sense to me when you accuse me of cheating but i was benefiting nothing from the second country. No alliance, no shared spy ops, most targets are not even the same, no farming. different strats. I showed him what i know and guide him on how to build, find targets and the basics of the different strats.

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:48:21

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
the mods gonna come in here and squash what u just said

ok they can do whatever

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:51:08

if i want to lie then i'll just lie til i get busted and then be like jj or just create a new account and no one would know. Obviously, i don't waste my time on that fluff

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 17:59:32

TNT how about adressing the lame thing you did. Quit tryign to shift things to the Other cheater and get back to your crimes. ROR and then suiciding and self deleting. Only a scumbagg would do as you did. Of course you have no excuse. You are so lame i always knew you were.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:02:16

Originally posted by TheTruth:

what does the T in your name stand for? The? and duong, that sounds mightly close to dung.. as in horsecrap, which is what your word looks like.

and nice top 10 that you were bragging about. last time i checked, rank 22 is not quite T-10. just a bit outside.

till next time.

may THE TRUTH set you free.

I never claimed top 10. I haven't played this game for about 10 years. yes I'm in my late 20s going back to school because I am retired from my first occupation. Retirement should be enough but it's not because i got raped with child support so i'm broke most of the time because the Northern VA and DC area is expensive. Any more questions?

TDuong doesn't really stand for anything or whateve ryou thought JJ23. T is for Tri, my first name. Duong is my last name. In english it looks weird and funny because it's missing accent marks. However, I am VietNamese. You can keep trying to make fun of my name and show everyone how ignorant you are. Any more questions?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 18:06:29

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

because there's probably no one around you that plays this game. There's really only a few hundred people in this country playing this game. And you're moving from tower to tower. As long as you don't share the same tower with someone else playing the same game in the same server at the same time. You get me?

I live on campus. GMU has over 20k students. I'm here most of the time because I'm broke duh! I play this game because i'm bored and it's free. I got my friend to play this game with me because we're always bored together in lecture and waiting around campus for our next class. We have 4/5 classes together because our Major is small and every required course only have 2 choices so I see most of the same people in every class. we also live in the same building down the hall from each other because we're both sophomores. Does that make sense?
And no, we're not gonna be nerds and start ip masking bs like you would suggest. It makes no sense to me when you accuse me of cheating but i was benefiting nothing from the second country. No alliance, no shared spy ops, most targets are not even the same, no farming. different strats. I showed him what i know and guide him on how to build, find targets and the basics of the different strats.

Seattle and LA are pretty big Cities! So,what you are saying is I'm a ticking time bomb and its only a matter of luck before another person logs in from same tower and we both get purpled?

MODS!!!! IS THIS TRUE??!!!! I need to know now...lol...really, I do!
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:17:59

dude the towers are placed based on range and people. So more people means more towers and chances are you're ok. You're not only have to be at the same tower but your server and activities have to be the same to be flagged. So the chances of that are next to none.
Most of the time, I use the school wifi or the same tower as everyone around me and especially resource sharing. I have a 17in laptop. My friends use tablets because it's more portable in a small bag. Haven't you ever been to college? You're usually always with the same people, all doing the same fluff studying the same classes. When you play the same games like this, it happens but i don't let it bother me. It's just boredom relief

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:21:13

Honestly, the only time i don't hang out with the same 3 people is when i'm with my girl. Like last night. Probably tried to log in using his server because i was drunk lol. I don't remember cause my head is banging right now.

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:24:04

And dude, i promise you, from looking at the stats, there's less than 400 people playing this game spread out across the US. You are probably not near one. Unless you got your roommates to play and you guys share wifi.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 18:29:26

LOL!,ya....no roomates here,just a wife and she hates EE,that's why I play when she's at work and when I'm traveling :) and to give you an idea,Fatty lives within 40 miles of me,and another guy here in ES lives in Portland,that's 100 miles from my house,3 people within 100 miles that I'm sure of.
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:40:28

Keep talking Tri, you sound more and more like JJ. I bet you JJ's real name is Tri Duong.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:42:47

great, another witch hunt... why dont you guys just let the mods deal with it and stop playing sherlock holmes.. seriously this is pure poison.

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:44:11

btw i though he was JJ right from the start ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 18:44:34

Jackelope,my guess....they are having a blast doing so :p
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 18:49:12

Originally posted by crest23:
Keep talking Tri, you sound more and more like JJ. I bet you JJ's real name is Tri Duong.

actually, i give factual statements that have truths. You however sound more like jj because you've been accusing me without actual proof besides that i was deleted due to ip violations. But i'm not here to accuse you of anything. I'm just clearing my name Look at eestats. Prove that i was doing anything that is cheating. My allies were V I E T N A M and AzN. they were my def, intel and research. Research was canceled after 2 days because i only did a tech start up and went farmer. Message them in game if you want to see if i cheated. They are also here on the board. but probably more the in alliance or primary servers.

And look at it this way. Even if both those countries were mine and but they don't have anything to do with each other or helped each other in any way. Does that make me a cheater?

crest23 Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 19:31:33

There's one way we will find out. If you are painted purple in the next several sets, we will know for sure.

I still want to know why you and the rep were plastered at the same time.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 19:36:28

i told you my friend sam and I play express. One for the nation was his. We live in the same building. Go to the same school. sit in the same class and hang out at the same places. However, our girls are not the same :)
stop trying to dig something out of nothing. i have nothing to hide.