Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 19:48:05

You need to get safelisted,then,that's what its for.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 19:49:10

Email a copy of school id to the mods... that will end this.. if your really tduong???!!!

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 19:50:29

TNT sure is quite... wonder what thats all about??? LOL :)

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 19:58:21

my semester is over the end of next week. I don't care anymore lol.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 20:08:33

you guys are making too big of a deal about his honestly. Just check eestats if you want. The 2 countries I was accused of cheating with did not have any alliance, playing the same strat to manipulate market, gangbang same targets(some are probably same cause there's so few targets), farm each other, etc....
none of that.
The only help i offered my boy was how to play the game. Get over it and stop dramatizing people.

vietxnameze

Dec 10th 2011, 20:57:04

i look at the news and nothing seem suspicious..i trust him, for now at least. Get on the safelisted next time bud.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 21:01:14

I can prove tduong is real or fake. I'll be at GMU Fairfax campus on Tuesday tduong, wanna hang out? Bring Sam with you.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

elvesrus

Dec 10th 2011, 21:01:48

the mods use more than just IP as they have stated repeatedly on this board alone. I completely trust martian that they only delete when it's justified.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 21:04:11

But if two friends logged on the same IP, they'd probably be deleted right?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 21:37:36

But if two friends logged on the same IP, they'd probably be deleted right?

Yes,unless they're safelisted.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 21:42:16

So that could be the explanation.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2011, 21:44:53

Yup :)
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 22:59:46

I can prove tduong is real or fake. I'll be at GMU Fairfax campus on Tuesday tduong, wanna hang out? Bring Sam with you.

lol wtf that's just creepy. you do realize i'm done with finals by next week and i'm leaving for ny to my family right?
I'll meet you when i get back somewhere in the JC. If you're at GMU then you know where that is.

tduong Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 23:02:48

when i get back, i mean next semester. But damn, you're still creeping me out. I'm not sure i wanna hang out with you lol. You guys are going really deep for a text based game that's not.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 23:59:34

I let the first RoR slide #42 but then he grabbed 2 more times totaling 4 LG. Well bad luck for me i guess. Same thing happens to #26

Why would i want to let other people grab all the land i ROROROROROR ?? Self deleting is the logical way instead of giving it back which is redundant.

DH must have been very unlucky the pass few set eh LOL
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 0:00:33

and stop highjacking people's thread you could start one with my name if you couldnt afford a gym pass or a punching bag :D

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 0:01:44

Originally posted by Jackelope:

U mean quiet right ? Heh i just came back home :P Been out 14hours and didnt check ET

Pain Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 0:53:34

i dont believe tdoung is JJ. JJ is too much of a sociopath to be able to present a completely different personality so well. he has a hard time not throwing out personal insults when people call him out on cheating.

his story sounds legitimate. wait and see if he turns purple again and then make the call.
Your mother is a nice woman

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 11th 2011, 1:06:39

TDuong, please read the game rules that apply to people playing from the same location

"Game Rules

Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
One account provides full access to the game and creating multiple accounts is not permitted. In addition, players may not login to another player's account for any reason.

Safelisting
In order to accommodate players who are playing from the same household or workplace, Earth Empires has a safelist system to ensure legitimate players are not deleted upon suspicion of game rule violations. When playing from the same household or office, players should email the Earth Empires staff with the information of the multiple accounts from the same household or router. Please note that safelisted countries are put under more scrutiny are not allowed to interact with each other in-game.
"
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2011, 1:23:48

Originally posted by tduong:

lol wtf that's just creepy. you do realize i'm done with finals by next week and i'm leaving for ny to my family right?
I'll meet you when i get back somewhere in the JC. If you're at GMU then you know where that is.
yah of course, the johnson center. so youll be gone next week? too bad, youre gonna miss the holiday party on wednesday. oh well, see you next semester. make sure you and Sam bring your IDs for me to verify.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2011, 2:11:22

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
and stop highjacking people's thread you could start one with my name if you couldnt afford a gym pass or a punching bag :D

That would tripple the size of your already hugemongous ego :p
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 3:54:59

Edited By: Jackelope on Dec 11th 2011, 3:57:52
See Original Post

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 3:55:59

TNT, U a 4th grad techer? dus bad speling bothre u? do u fele a ned 2 spel chek everi theng?

I say tie him up throw him in the lake and if he drowns, hes innocent.

boneSAW1

Dec 11th 2011, 7:15:07

if he floats hes a witchdoctor and we have to salvage his soul threw fire.

tduong Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 7:22:51

Originally posted by tduong:

yah of course, the johnson center. so youll be gone next week? too bad, youre gonna miss the holiday party on wednesday. oh well, see you next semester. make sure you and Sam bring your IDs for me to verify.

lol i don't care about no stupid party on wednesday. I got 2 finals plus i'm too old to party with y'all. I'd rather drink legally lol at a bar/club or at a house party somewhere.

tduong Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 7:26:42

blid, when i meet you i will show you something that'll convince you 100%. Until then, stop creeping me out fool! lmao

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 10:01:26

What ??? What spell checkkk ??????

Menion Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 14:45:20

TNT, U a 4th grad techer? dus bad speling bothre u? do u fele a ned 2 spel chek everi theng?

I say tie him up throw him in the lake and if he drowns, hes innocent.

Tbh it wasn't a spelling mistake, it was the wrong word.

You are right though, this has turned into another witch hunt. Even if they were both his, if he hasn't gained anything from it *shrugs* who cares.

tduong Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 17:20:46

lol some of you are such serious nerds!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 11th 2011, 18:54:10

Dear folks,
We won't say if you are right or wrong on how we catch cheaters....
But seriously chill out on the judgements. You all are not God, nor are you the game mods ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2011, 21:02:59

galleri is MY god!
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 21:04:07

Originally posted by galleri:
Dear folks,
We won't say if you are right or wrong on how we catch cheaters....
But seriously chill out on the judgements. You all are not God, nor are you the game mods ;)

Lmao seriously I wagon meet blid to see why he's so serious about this

tduong Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 21:04:31

* want to

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 11th 2011, 22:34:14

we obviously aren't gonna share publically how we catch cheaters. The only way you can assume someone was cheating is if they get deleted and are not restored. We tend to err on the side of caution with these things.

FYI:
"And look at it this way. Even if both those countries were mine and but they don't have anything to do with each other or helped each other in any way. Does that make me a cheater?"
If they are both on the same server and this isn't FFA then yes it would.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2011, 22:38:25

So can you say if those countries ever collaborated with each other? Or is that something the mods don't want to reveal?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 22:44:43

game rules might need to be modified if it's based on IP. IP sucks.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 22:51:40

U mean quiet right ? Heh i just came back home :P Been out 14hours and didnt check ET

Dat spel chek

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 22:57:10

GET YUR PITCH FORKS HERE!!! 2 DOLLA DOLLA!!!
TORCHES ONLY A DOLLA DOLLA!!!
IF YOURE GOIN WITCH HUNTIN'... GO PREPARED!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 23:03:52

shhh, you only need one other J in your name to be 1/2 way to JJ23. good thing that you are only 25% of the way there now, or people would suspect you.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2011, 23:04:17

LOL!
(•_•)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 23:27:14

Dat spel chek

Ahh.. it wasnt a spell check just retorting to his post cause he could have easily meant 'TNT sure is quite (lame/noob/gay/dumb) '

Cant be sure the dot was a blank or just dot dot dot lol

tduong Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 2:26:00

Originally posted by martian:
we obviously aren't gonna share publically how we catch cheaters. The only way you can assume someone was cheating is if they get deleted and are not restored. We tend to err on the side of caution with these things.

FYI:
"And look at it this way. Even if both those countries were mine and but they don't have anything to do with each other or helped each other in any way. Does that make me a cheater?"
If they are both on the same server and this isn't FFA then yes it would.

I actually know most of the methods you use to catch cheaters. It's quite similar to how utopia do it and also much more aggressive than how 2025 used to be. How? because there's only so many ways to can do this over a web browser since you have nothign isntalled on our computers. That being said, trying to get around it is not hard at all but rather not worth my time.
There's an even easier way that i can run multiple countries and i can easily do it on my phone/laptop or an ipad/android tablet. But still too much of a waste of time.
Don't mind me. I dont' need to cheat and blid will convince you.

Just be careful how many people you piss off because unless you want to keep running this game out of y'all own pockets. I suggest you do some real thinking to actually make money out of this. Cell phone text registration is the way to go to stop multis. Good luck.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2011, 2:34:24

Btw, since I'm at GMU also i wonder why i never get deleted.

tduong Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 2:36:48

Btw, since I'm at GMU also i wonder why i never get deleted.

gmu have a different wifi in every building with different ip. I doubt you have the same classes or even major as me. But good try. You're still a creep! lulz

blid

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2011, 2:44:17

Why am I a creep? I just want to meet you and Sam and have some intimate conversations and be friends for a long time (after verifying identities of course)

tduong Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 2:48:26

because who does this? is this game this important to you? If I was a girl, I definitely wouldn't meet you. But since i'm not, i will. I don't take this game that seriously. It's a time burner to me.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2011, 2:52:18

What? you dont take earth that seriously? i dont understand

tduong Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 2:55:25

you're so kewl :)

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 2:58:47

Ok,thats it...BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!! pffff just a game... the nerve!! ;)

bertz Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 3:16:13

so JJ's roommate is tduong