Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 22:24:48

do the suiciders have any reason to avoid hitting you?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2011, 22:33:43

Yes, they have a reason: it'd be a douche thing to do. But that doesn't usually stop them, and they can do to anyone what they did to mdemon. There's no way to prevent that if that's what they want to do.

Now, they don't know who I am because my profile isn't public and I change my name every round, but they could still happen upon me and ruin my set.

That's the problem here...
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

mdemon Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 22:38:04

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
maybe they only ruin the rounds of assholes that think they've thought of everything and who aren't prepared to deal with failure.

Dibs, your comment implies that my set was ruin because I'm an asshole. Yet, you have failed to provide insight as to my actions that lead you to conclude such thing.

There is no logic in your argument. The only thing you keep saying is that it's ok for people to do what they want to other players and that the victim should either quit, make their finish worst or do nothing (not even vent his/her frustrations on ET).

Oct 24th 2011, 22:49:56

you bsically feel that you did everything right, and was robbed.
you're an arrogant asshole because you won't recognize what you didn't account for.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 0:26:41

I agree with everyone and then I also do not agree with anyone.

Dibs is right, this is a war game. Although you cannot account for everything, you do the best you can. You can hit a country that is weak and they can decide to retal the best way they feel how to right the wrong. If it means fighting like the Afghans and hitting and running for cover like he did to mdemon, then I guess that's ok. It is a war game. I am curently dealing with this on another server and chances are this will start recurring until they tweak the game some.

blid is right, I feel it is not honorable to play the way the guy played mdemon. As far as the GDI rules to stop double tapping, I do not agree with that. The "unwritten" rules are you doubletap and your set will most probably get ruined. I also faced this last set on Express.

mdemon is my kinda guy, he does big hits, none of that bottom feeding nonsense. He also will tell you he will give you a whooping and tell you when he will whoop you,.... and then he whoops you.

I suggest, before special attacks are made a country has to declare war. and when war is declared, taxes should go to 70%. When war is declared activities cannot begin until the other country has the chance to accept (with automatic acceptance in effect a certain number of turns after the other country logs in) if the country chooses to accept manually, then the system sets a time that war activities can begin.

And war cannot be declared unless there has been a military interaction in the first place.

This will change things up big time. No more cowards relying on FS.

Edited By: crest23 on Oct 25th 2011, 0:31:20
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2011, 4:00:33

Wow,looks like mdemon is not only an asshole,but an arrogant asshole,just because he did'nt account for suiciders? :/ ,thats a wreckless statement,its like being a victim of a driveby in witch the shooter went to the wrong address,get a clue man!.
crest23,ya thats the only way to stop the losers that get frustrated in their main server and take it out on the good people this server has :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 8:15:55

Dibs all i can say... hahahahaha! you are an idiot... everyone should be exempt... suiciders are a problem.. have always been.. multis.. so on... have been forever... the only way to fix this is people need to use creditcards... 1 card(name) 1 account... would have fixed this fluff 12 fluffing years ago when mehul ran this

Jackelope Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 8:21:23

do the suiciders have any reason to avoid hitting you?

that is just about the stupidest thing i have ever heard... so the suicider should move on to the next more inexperienced person to ruin their day.... ligitimate suiciding is a good part of the game... but if you did nothing to provoke this... it just a waste

snawdog Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 8:34:52

Kinna hard to believe this discussion comes up EVERY set.
The admins have dealt with it,and quite fairly i say.Do not double tap/harmful op,and you can net away.
If you allow yourself to be baited in,then you will pay.
If i get double tapped i usually just throw my set out the door and go apefluff ninja...
ICQ 364553524
msn

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 9:26:24

apefluff ninja oh yea
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

blid

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2011, 11:08:37

snawdog, you're not familiar with the case here. mdemon did not double tap or harmful op. This guy just jetted SS/PS him over and over all round anyway, about 15 times or so, breaking him maybe 3 of those.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 12:34:56

The intent of GDI was to remove unprovoked suiciding from Express, not give netters carte blanche to run without adequate defense. That said, maybe adding unprovoked 3+ SS/PS protection might also be in order.
-take off every sig.

snawdog Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 16:01:57

blid: that is the "baited in" part of what i was saying,but i am easily baited...
There should be a limit of 2 grabs or so if not retalled tho.
ICQ 364553524
msn

crest23 Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 16:22:52

That wouldn't have helped in this case. The country could have done what they did to mdemon regardless of if mdemon hit him or not.

Basically someone can carry a grudge across sets and decide to ruin another country's set by repeatedly hitting them to bait them into a war.

Hard code a 3rd attack from one country to another to be a declaration of war. Taxes increase automatically, gains increase, whatever happens in war.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jackelope Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 17:42:02

I like the basics of that idea crest23... definately got something ... and something about these f'n fluffty spy ops at end of set... poison water, blow up food... i just gave up last 12hrs... and really joining GDI shouldnt be about protection from suicide clowns... i was non-gdi and i couldnt join gdi once i started to get suicided on even though i only did 1 lg per country... GDI should be about protection from large predators.. for cashers, techers, resellers... thats what it was intended for... not suidiers

Pain Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 18:31:55

i think this has been discussed several times but the 50% rule should be added to express GDI. nobody 50% your size either way should be able to hit you. this would prevent tards with 4m all jet countries from suiciding the top players on the last day.
Your mother is a nice woman

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 20:21:05

Originally posted by crest23:
Hard code a 3rd attack from one country to another to be a declaration of war. Taxes increase automatically, gains increase, whatever happens in war.

Since when this becomes an all netting game ? If you want to net, try playing farmville

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 23:10:00

Originally posted by Pain:
i think this has been discussed several times but the 50% rule should be added to express GDI. nobody 50% your size either way should be able to hit you. this would prevent tards with 4m all jet countries from conducting legitimate retals on the last day.

Fixed that for you!
-take off every sig.

bertz Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 9:58:38

where's the police force? lol

Account names playing the country should be displayed after every end of set. So you would know who suicides or not.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2011, 17:23:13

Police Force actually served its purpose,both Marco and I got smoked right out of protection,we both built start ups and went back in,keeping their attention on us avoided 3 suiciders to FK up top Netters,as far as I'm concern,it was successful by keeping their focus on us rather then top countries :*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 17:54:54

TNT your an idiot too.. to win this game you must have highest NET WORTH not most suicide runs... now that you know this maybe you can change your strat and try and win ??

Oct 26th 2011, 18:49:38

prepare to be trolled Jackelope.

Jackelope Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:09:56

PFFFF !!!! whatever that is, cant be worse than reading the stupidity written by the scholars on this thread! OMFG!! He thinks he can win the game by suiciding... and netting is more related to farmville... ?? I think winning is more about netting and keeping TNT occupied with a Bedazzler so he doesnt suicide on me... :)

mdemon Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:11:22

lol

mdemon Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:13:05

Originally posted by bertz:
Account names playing the country should be displayed after every end of set. So you would know who suicides or not.

I really like this idea because people can be held accountable for their actions

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:33:24

Originally posted by mdemon:

I really like this idea because people can be held accountable for their actions

me too. But how do you actually hold them accountable ? Yes, by some form of bashing in the forum right ? Sounds similar to suicide to me.

And if you by comparing netting to farmvile you put me as a suicider then i think you're dumber than i thought (not you mdemon or bertz)

I try to net every set and the best i could muster was no 2 spot. But even i wouldnt want the silly suggest on war dec on the 3rd attack.

Originally posted by Jackelope:
TNT your an idiot too.. to win this game you must have highest NET WORTH not most suicide runs... now that you know this maybe you can change your strat and try and win ??

Then why dont the admin removes military from being used ? They should just be locked up and rust because highest NET WORTH is the most important thing right ? All the militart are for NET WORTH purposes. All country must all-ex and explore rate increased to 1 gazillion per turn. Would even an idiot like you play such a game then?

mdemon Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:38:33

"I try to net every set and the best i could muster was no 2 spot"

I think you just made that up, lol

Oct 26th 2011, 19:39:05

LOL, you want to hold them accountable for playing a game?
6 months in jail for triple tapping?
y'all didn't happen to get evicted from a mental ward, recently?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:40:03

Umm nope

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:44:05

LOL, you want to hold them accountable for playing a game?
6 months in jail for triple tapping?
y'all didn't happen to get evicted from a mental ward, recently?

Exactly what i thought. Nicely said.

This is proof that suiciders dont just ruin your set. They make you remember them. Or this case WANT to remember them. I bet you guys could remember the name of whoever suicide and ruin your set without provocation from 3 sets ago than remember the no1 dude last set. I know cause i remember that fluffhole

mdemon Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:46:09

Dibs, you must be joking, lol

I'm just saying that he does what he does on this server because he doesn't take it seriously (puts effort) and if he had not revealed his identity, to brag, we wouldn't had known his identity.

Now what I'm suggesting is that, it would be a serve him and others like him right, to get a group of people together to return the favor, by doing exactly the same, on the server that he puts effort in.

Oct 26th 2011, 19:57:25

i'm kinda joking, but you're essentially talking about bullying somebody over a game. kind of a needs a reality check.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2011, 20:27:05

Let me get this straight,if they (suiciders) screw with you every set,its just "suiciding",but if you seek revenge,all of a sudden its bullying...........wow!
(•_•)

Oct 26th 2011, 20:42:39

yes, if you're not capable of beginning each reset as if it was a new game, you really don't need to be playing this game and should seek help. course they'll probably just drug you up with prozac and you'll off yourself, but at least you'll be happy for a minute or two.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 20:50:23

yes, if you're not capable of beginning each reset as if it was a new game, you really don't need to be playing this game and should seek help. course they'll probably just drug you up with prozac and you'll off yourself, but at least you'll be happy for a minute or two.

Dibs - you need to seek help. I'm guessing that if you were leading an alliance on the alliance server, you'd let Fatty into your alliance, because his past actions of repeated suicides on the alliance server should not affect at all your judgments on whether or not he's likely to suicide again on that server?

The fact is, past actions do give insight as to what future actions can be expected, and penalization for past actions in future sets can act as a deterrent against cowardly or dishonorable acts.

What you are asking for is the ability to act cowardly and dishonorable without any repercussions.

You think it is more honorable to suicide on a country without provocation just to be a douchebag, than it is to pick a fight with a country that has committed past actions which make it deserving of getting its ass whooped.

If there is anyone that needs to seek help, it is cowardly players like you who wish to be jerks and then cry foul when you reap the consequences of your own actions. The inability to deal with consequences of your own actions is something for which you need to seek help.

Oct 26th 2011, 20:59:35

the only cowardly or dishonest act in this game is cheating. give one good reason why i shouldn't AB a country just because i can.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2011, 21:02:52

Because it's a dikc move if they haven't done anything to you.

Oct 26th 2011, 21:22:06

how you figure? it's a legitimate(note the spelling Jackelope) attack, it prevents your advesaries from growing as fast as they could. now you're stating that nobody can attack because they don't have a legitimate reason because nobody attacked them.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Oct 26th 2011, 21:24:30. Reason: argh! dang typos!
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 21:23:44

the only cowardly or dishonest act in this game is cheating. give one good reason why i shouldn't AB a country just because i can.

The fact that you still don't get why doing this is uncalled for is troubling.

I suspect in RL, you got your clock cleaned many times and this is your revenge on the world.

Every set I've played since I got back something has happened that would have meant war for me so I know you cannot tell me you cannot find someone ingame that deserves your kind of justice. Why you choose to do it to any random person is beyond me.

I would hate to say I know you in RL.

The new Express set just began, why don't you do this. Since you cannot be a man in RL, pick a random country that hasn't switched from monarcy and tell them to get ready for war. Give them enough time to prep and go at it. At least do that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2011, 21:28:35

Haha Dibs Ludicrous thinks ABing a random country is a productive tactic and compares it to a LG. This is the level of person we're dealing with here.

Jackelope Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 21:32:22

Dibs needs a bedazzler too :) Ill just change that.. one for TNT and one for Dibs... that should keep em busy!!

Oct 26th 2011, 21:35:35

yeah, my revenge on the world treating me badly is getting drunk and calling y'all a bunch of names.

in RL you probably benefitted simply because i do exist.

make them fix their silly Captcha so that it works on the PSP. seems that the bots can see it a lot better than me.

Jackelope Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 21:35:40

Dibs its simple ... suiciding wont get you in 1rst place.. nor will trolling the lint outta your mama's belly button... So stop it!! and its also a little sick :(

crest23 Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 21:41:24

Originally posted by Jackelope:
Dibs its simple ... suiciding wont get you in 1rst place.. nor will trolling the lint outta your mama's belly button... So stop it!! and its also a little sick :(

LMFAO!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 21:43:47

yeah, my revenge on the world treating me badly is getting drunk and calling y'all a bunch of names.

in RL you probably benefitted simply because i do exist.

make them fix their silly Captcha so that it works on the PSP. seems that the bots can see it a lot better than me.

You aren't drunk, and you haven't called anyone names.

Where did the Captcha thing come from?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Oct 26th 2011, 21:52:07

i'm currently using a device(PSP) that doesn't display the Captcha, so i can't answer it. yeah, i'm probably not drunk yet. i haven't been banned.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2011, 23:03:39

Sorry I took a while,had to take your advise a go see a shrink,I showed him this thread and he sent you a message,"Dibs,grow some balls and stand up to the bullies in school,if you don't,you'll be so bitter with the world that you will commit a petty crime as an adult and end up in County lockup where you'll become some tattoed bald guy's biatch and be exactly in the same spot as now,only with a broken anus"

So,there you go,chillout bro!
(•_•)

Oct 26th 2011, 23:14:06

glad you feel that you got what you paid for. next time you might want to hire somebody that made it out of grade school.