Verified:

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 1:55:21

lmao express is so dramatic, much like my face earlier when i was having diarhea for 20 mins. I love it.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 1:56:09

Hopeless is such a good name for you. I couldnt of come up with a better one... i'm kinda busy anyways so why dont you continue insulting yourself and maybe in the mean time you'll drop the other nut you f'n half wit 10 yr old.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 1:56:47

Jackelope what's going on bro? Why are you so mad at everyone
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 1:57:23

But it wasn't just your decision tduong. clearly he was in on it, because he DH'd you twice beforehand.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:03:07

im not mad at you :) I had a beef with deermouse before i left, this is just a continuation.
Hopeless just starts calling down tdoung and jj... who the fluff is he to start calling people down? noone else can tell him to shut his hole?? other than that i had a great holiday... and im calling out deermouse.. he ruined my last set... and now its time for payback!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:09:01

He has reason to call them out if one of them is putting the other in free DR, don't you think?

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:16:33

ummm no.. i believe we crossed this last time and this is a mods job not ours. didnt mdemon do something very similar last month??, but its hard to prove and its up to the mods... they said this when they cracked down on the witch hunting. and tdoung and jj have every right to defend themselves against actions and insults... the mods shouldnt be allowing this again. its terrible that ive been gone a month and were almost back to where we started

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:21:17

didnt someone do it to viva and they got purpled also? look tduong intentionally put JJ (if its him) into DR. thats worth being called out!

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 2:22:18

they have the right to defend themselves against the insults, but they don't have the right to threaten (pretty much only JJ)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:23:46

Do they have the right to intentionally send someone into DR to help them?

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:25:48

lol at jackoff u calling out dh

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:31:59

Do they have the right to intentionally send someone into DR to help them?

No! but even mdemon was slippery on the hook. Its not right, neither is witch hunting... bring to the attention of the mods and let them handle it... i guess it cant hurt to do evidence gathering.

hopeless is deermouse your god? why dont you run along now.. its past your bed time kiddo.. maybe your mom can get you a nice warm cup of shut the fu ck up before your bed time story.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:33:53

mdemon is an obvious cheater. he admitted it to me. just because he didn't get caught doesn't make it not true. just because of whatever circumstances are going on also doesnt make it ok for tduong to put another country into DR as a favor.

TheTruth

Jan 29th 2012, 2:37:09

Well if the mods delete the countries then its cheating. if not, then its not. simple as that.

mods monitor this server hardcore anyways.

and blid, how do you know its a favor? unless you run either one of those countries... 18 grabbed 71. 71 grabbed back twice. and failed. then got GSed.

its like saying 76 and 71 are working together. why would 71 tell 76 to gs him 100x when 10x or 25x would achieve the same result. and why would 71 tell 76 to AB and use missiles on him too? doesnt make a lot of sense there buddy.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:37:39

no jackoff im waiting for your mom to come to bed :)

TheTruth

Jan 29th 2012, 2:40:24

and blid. if i remember correctly reading. viva admitted to cheating. Mdemon went out of his way to proclaim his innocence. you can prob archive the thread.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:40:30

is it cheating though? hmmm i would say that's bending the rules. the game rules will allow it? so technically its legal. who's the one going on about changing DR rules? i too believe this needs to be done. but how would you change it for the better?? cheating is a strong word for this... but would probably fall under ethics. i think still deserves a deletion.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:41:01

TheTruth, are you retarded?

What player who knows his salt would GS someone 9 times if they're mad at them, when that's obviously helpful?

So #71 bounces twice. Which allows the other to have access to special attacks. The other puts him in DR without hurting him whatsoever. And it's not like you can claim the other didn't realize what he was doing.

He knew full well.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:41:57

Originally posted by TheTruth:
and blid. if i remember correctly reading. viva admitted to cheating. Mdemon went out of his way to proclaim his innocence. you can prob archive the thread.

mdemon admitted he was cheating to me in an in-game message. Check the set where ORCHARD gs'd him 100 times while he farmed ORCHARD freely. I asked him about it and he replied that ORCHARD was one of his friends. If messages from previous sets still exist, a mod can confirm.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:42:44

my moms dead, thats what happens when you grow up.. people get old and die. but thats why your mom and dad bought you a gerbal. so you could learn about death. it will die soon and they can talk to you about it.

Edited By: Jackelope on Jan 29th 2012, 2:45:47
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:44:22

TheTruth

Jan 29th 2012, 2:45:22

TheTruth, are you retarded?

What player who knows his salt would GS someone 9 times if they're mad at them, when that's obviously helpful?

So #71 bounces twice. Which allows the other to have access to special attacks. The other puts him in DR without hurting him whatsoever. And it's not like you can claim the other didn't realize what he was doing.

He knew full well.

how would you know that he is an experienced player. some times people do things under durress or when upset. like i said, this you playing god is getting old fast. first you fight a losing battle vs SF and Pain, and now you go out of your way to proclaim cheating. if you think its cheating, hit report. like i said previously, if they get deleted, then its prob because of cheating. if not then you can suck it up and deal with it. or choose to not play.

and this calling me a retard. lets not get personal here. i did not insult you. merely just pointed out facts you may over overlooked. unless you have it in with the mods where they are allowing you to be the tough guy on the boards.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:49:02

Everyone knows who tduong is. He finished top ten last set and he was top ten when this went down. He knows GSing someone 9 times is helping them. The position you're tkaing is retarded. And you're an egotistical fluff running around with the name "The Truth" as if you're unbiased and wise when you're talking bull fluff.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:51:48

BTW, I like mdemon and it was kind of fluffty of me to just say that, but it's true...

TheTruth

Jan 29th 2012, 2:53:34

how is thetruth egotistical. i speak the truth. so i decided to call myself the truth.

and do you watch wrestling. theres a guy named truth whos really frickin entertaining.

and top 10 is easy.

isnt it normally? 15-17M nw to make the cut?

thats mildly unimpressive.

as far as ive seen. tduong has no wins and no top 5s.. so hes probably not that great. are you just mad because you didnt hit 30M nw? youve had a vendetta since then.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:56:33

how is thetruth egotistical. i speak the truth. so i decided to call myself the truth.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:57:31

Someone who can finish in the Express top ten frequently knows what GS'ing someone 9 times does for them. I doubt tduong will deny it so why are you sticking up for him.

TheTruth

Jan 29th 2012, 3:00:26

im not sticking up for anyone. im just saying you have no proof that thats tduongs country. it could be mine.

and who are you to tell me what i should be spending my turns doing.

if i called myself the godly truth, you could call me egotistical, but simply the truth, is just beacuse i live the straight edge lifestyle. im tebowing it.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 3:01:38

It's tduong's country. He basically admitted it. You're weird.

TheTruth

Jan 29th 2012, 3:03:29

thats a step up from dumb and idiot. keep progessing, and make we can take the training wheels off one day.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 3:04:05

TheTruth

Jan 29th 2012, 3:04:50

okay so you empty quoted me a 2nd time... am i missing something?

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 3:05:12

apparently

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 3:06:30

what about hopeless? lol, i think hes got self esteem issues.. SHHH.. don't tell him. he may try sleeping with your dead mom.

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 3:14:01

hey jackoff how many time did you play with yourself today

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 3:24:33

how many times you try sleeping with dead people today?... why you home on a Saturday? were you grounded? i just got back from 30 days sledding in the rocky mountains. Party every night with women all around the world. i rode sleds with people from every part of Canada and the United States, im tired. whats your excuse? hopeless...

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 3:33:57

I cant remember what i wanted to post after reading all that
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 3:44:53

Wow. Well, have determined some of the truth. You are right blid. You are weird nad egotistical, TheTruth (barf). You are juvenile and probably about 12 years old tduog since you like poo poo humour so much, as well as being a cheating jerk for putting #71 back in DR. Of course, I may be wrong...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 3:46:36

And galleri, can my dog eat your gerbil?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 29th 2012, 4:08:36

Originally posted by Getafix:
And galleri, can my dog eat your gerbil?

I don't have a gerbil...so your dog continues to starve :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 4:33:14

galleri IS the gerbil

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 4:33:40

She jumps for every letter she type

Nuketon Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 4:43:37

if you guys have a problem with who's doing what to whom, provoke the country then kill it?

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 4:54:22

People join GDI for a reason, nobody with half a brain is going to double tap unless your not a threat (JJ does, but it ofter ends badly). How ever if you double tap someone in gdi to provoke an attack be prepared to have a dead country or a really big parking lot. the right thing to do is report the countries, gather evidence, and let the mods take care of it.. often its hard to prove, so don't expect justice every time. another thing, why would you provoke a country that's in DR? your just asking for trouble.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 29th 2012, 5:40:11

WRONG! I play this game in my brain. All I do is think it out.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:42:28

Originally posted by Nuketon:
if you guys have a problem with who's doing what to whom, provoke the country then kill it?

that only works if they are dumb enough to hit you twice first.
Your mother is a nice woman

crest23 Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 7:55:19

Originally posted by galleri:
WRONG! I play this game in my brain. All I do is think it out.

Probably explains why you are learning CI from someone that doesn't know how to play CI. I don't know who is the teacher and who is the student from both pieces of fluff looking countries.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 9:30:34

lmao this express server is expressing itself
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 10:47:12

This express set shows the limits of current DR system more than every, imho.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

pele Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 10:58:28

Ive been posting on bugs and suggestions for a while now that the dr system must change.