Verified:

incin

Apr 17th 2012, 21:52:58

Explain please, why you would want to kill the retaller of the newest semi-organized blood that has entered Earth in a while?

Is it because you're so big and powerfuL?

Pride Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 22:04:51

DC is suppose to bend over and take it. EVO doesn't like being on the receiving end ;)

hanlong Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 22:06:05

they killed another one :D

war dec coming soon? :D
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

incin

Apr 17th 2012, 22:27:44

EVo, you guys are assholes

Trock

Apr 17th 2012, 22:29:54

i support SAMCRO like retal policies!

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 22:30:29

bonus

Jeremy Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 22:32:21

DC chose to make their own retal policy- if you can't break the offending country, just grab someone else in the alliance. Your FA contact was notified by me that alliances don't accept this, and probably a couple others as well. You continued to do it, so you were killed for it. We appreciate that you're new, but an 8 man group of nothing but new players can't change the landscape of the server.

I am not an Evo member by the way.

Trock

Apr 17th 2012, 22:33:39

SUICIDE RETAL SUICIDE RETAL!

incin

Apr 17th 2012, 22:59:03

One could even call those hits landgrabs

so they killed them over landgrabbing evo? Heaven forbid you build turrets

fazer Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:20:49

Originally posted by Jeremy:
DC chose to make their own retal policy- if you can't break the offending country, just grab someone else in the alliance. Your FA contact was notified by me that alliances don't accept this, and probably a couple others as well. You continued to do it, so you were killed for it. We appreciate that you're new, but an 8 man group of nothing but new players can't change the landscape of the server.

And people wonder why the game is down to roughly 700 countries, and less than 700 players.

I think some of the ego'd up players from LaF and EGO need to get outside more. Realise its just a game and its OKAY to give smaller clans / alliances a fair go, even leave them alone for a set or two.

I understand alliances need to keep members, and members want to attack. So why not get some balls and attack someone who can hit you back, instead of pacting out the entire server cause you aint got the balls? It does make me think that when alliances all pact out each other, is it still really just a game or are they living out too much of their LIVES through this game???

Ease up on the smaller alliances, LaF and Evo don't pact out and actually hit someone who can hit you back!

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:25:28

Many EVO members wre not given a fair chance in highschool gym class and believe two wrongs make a right.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:26:13

bonus

locket Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:29:09

If that is true then they killed an unpacted clan because of a few land grabs which were smaller in number than others hitting them, instead of just working things out diplomatically?

dustfp Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:36:12

Originally posted by fazer:
And people wonder why the game is down to roughly 700 countries, and less than 700 players.

Just quickly, I don't think LaF/Evo/anyone else grabbing/killing new clans is the reason the game's down to 700 players, considering it has always happened.
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

hanlong Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:38:22

Originally posted by locket:

If that is true then they killed an unpacted clan because of a few land grabs which were smaller in number than others hitting them, instead of just working things out diplomatically?

go back to your cage :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:47:57

I think some of the ego'd up players from LaF and EGO need to get outside more. Realise its just a game and its OKAY to give smaller clans / alliances a fair go, even leave them alone for a set or two.

I understand alliances need to keep members, and members want to attack. So why not get some balls and attack someone who can hit you back, instead of pacting out the entire server cause you aint got the balls? It does make me think that when alliances all pact out each other, is it still really just a game or are they living out too much of their LIVES through this game???

Ease up on the smaller alliances, LaF and Evo don't pact out and actually hit someone who can hit you back!

we give smaller alliances a chance. however in your case, if you don't keep on getting deleted for rules violation you would have a better chance of actually be able to retal! i would learn to follow the rules and stop cheating before calling anyone else out.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2012, 23:52:24

Evo, this is bullfluff....

When you know someone is new, you go work things out. Maybe have a conversation,
take a 2-1, and threaten if you need too.

But you don't do this just to do this.

That's called being an asshole.
Z is #1

fazer Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:05:24

hanlong, there is no reason why those two countries have been purpled. I know for a fact both guys live in brisbane. I am pissed off about it, its become a joke why they purple out. We had no problems all set, and then purple. This has been taken up with game admins, without reply.
- -

Fazer - MGP

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:06:25

then worry about your own problems before sticking your nose in others.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

fazer Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:09:40

Originally posted by hanlong:
then worry about your own problems before sticking your nose in others.

Hanlong you and your other online ego fueled followers are MY PROBLEM and every other small alliance present and furtures PROBLEM.

Instead of denying and defending everything, why not be open to the possibility of change for the better of someone else or some other alliance other than yourselves?
- -

Fazer - MGP

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:11:56

we pacted many small alliances.

we gave DC a pact, and they are smaller than you.

i gave you pact in previous resets when we thought you were a serious alliance trying to make it.

you just can't stop get deleted yourself. how is that my problem? you need to get your guys to stop doing whatever you are doing (sharing computers? sharing logins? running multiple countries?) first.

if you need a list of things what you can/cannot do, just ask.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

fazer Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:13:25

Can you answer the question, or prefer to avoid it like always?
- -

Fazer - MGP

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:14:41

i already answered it.

we are open to helping any new alliance out, given they aren't blatantly breaking the game rules.

how more clear can that be to you?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

fazer Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:22:30

lol I can't believe you would publically post that you ( LaF ) are open to helping any new alliance out. Are you blind and silly or just blind?

Two countries in mention, those players live about 45 klms away from each other. I know them personally. So whatever it is you are doing, im suspecting LaF are game admins, have access to game administration? this just gets better.
- -

Fazer - MGP

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:24:33

i can publicly post it because i have been helping new alliances out.

you have purple countries in your tag. i didn't know that require game admin information. anyone can see the same thing.

are you just trying to be stupid?

instead of being so confrontational, why not try to figure out why you are being deleted and try to fix it instead of blaming others for it?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Trife Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:25:42

im suspecting LaF are game admins, have access to game administration?

swing and a miss

dagga Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:35:35

DC need to come and be a division in SOL for 1-2 resets. We'll sort you guys out.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Lionsfan80 Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:36:42

Well that was a fun set. We will be back and ready for more next set. We appreciate all those who helped us out and hope we will have a better grasp of things next time.

However, with that said some of the logic used regarding retaliating is very circular. Basically people hit the smaller people in our clan. We respond by having one of our stronger players retaliate because our smaller people cannot. Then, we get yelled out because apparently only those who get attacked can retaliate. Then we attack someone in a different clan. Since they are too small to retaliate their teammates attack us and tell us it is retaliation for hits on their clan and to stop attacking their clan. Seems rather circular. Essentially if you are the biggest you can attack anyone you want and they have no hope of getting the land back. Now I'm not complaining about it because that is how the game works and we need to make sure we are stronger next time, but I think it is dumb to say we got killed for attacking someones clan as retaliation.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:38:43

Originally posted by Lionsfan80:
Then, we get yelled out because apparently only those who get attacked can retaliate.

Anyone that told you that is lying to you, no alliances currently employ country to country retals to my knowledge, anyone in your alliance is allowed to retal any hit against your alliance.

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:40:51

No one in Evolution told you that.

ld Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:43:18

The issue is you can only retaliate against the country(s) who have initiated aggression against you. A stronger member of your alliance can retal by hitting only the country that land grabbed you first.

I am seeing instances of clan x grabbing your alliance and then you grabbing anyone whose defense you are able to break in clan x.

Generally that is not how things are done. But I understand your frustration and that is why I, as many others, recommend that you guys join a clan for a set or so and get an idea of how things work, then strike back out on your own.

ld Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:44:27

x

ld Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:45:12

;p

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:45:23

What ld just said would be somewhat fine by itself, but when your assigned FA is claiming those hits as retals. Disagreements arise.

ld Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:47:59

Also Incin,

I know your country may have been killed, but you can still restart new with that country. You do not have to wait for next set. I do not think you should give up on this set, there is still a long way to go and a lot to be learned.

LD
Evo FA

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:48:31

anyone in your clan can retaliate for you, but you can only retaliate on the country who hit your clan.

say country #A hits #B. Anyone from #B's clan can retal #A for him, but he can't hit anyone else in #A's clan for that hit. does that make sense?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Magellan Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:49:36

I don't think killing them was the thing to do but what do I know.

kemo Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:51:29

a thread is about hate to evo and laf try to take it away? get your own suiciders!!
all praised to ra

ld Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:55:22

I have not checked the news thoroughly so I hate to speak without knowing the exact stats, but I have seen several attacks on multiple countries that were not involved in hitting DC. I understand that doesn't necessarily reflect the entire picture, but I don't think that anyone would let an untagged country live under the same circumstances.

That being said, I would like to see us try harder to work with smaller clans and I advocate allowing new comers to join, grow, and enjoy the game. But what I said before still stands, until you understand the politics and play-style of this server, you should not try to create your own clan.

iScode Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:57:59

nice one. and you guys want the game to grow. the mentality from some alliances astounds me...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2012, 0:58:50

We have a talented new alliance developing:)

They need time to grow, and if we want the game to grow, we're going to need to give them space...and future allinaces like that space to grow.

Its going to be imperative as a server for that to happen if we want it to grow
Z is #1

fazer Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:59:45

instead of being so confrontational, why not try to figure out why you are being deleted and try to fix it instead of blaming others for it?

I am not being confrontational, i said you were farming the fluff out of smaller alliances, you try to say that your not. I just disagree with your 'nice guy' act, and that somehow makes me confrontational?

At the end of the day you have the LARGEST Alliance in the GAME farming one of the smallest, FACT. Why not balls up and hit someone a 5th of your size, a 3rd of your size fluff even a half your size?? Going to answer ?

- -

Fazer - MGP

locket Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 1:00:17

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
What ld just said would be somewhat fine by itself, but when your assigned FA is claiming those hits as retals. Disagreements arise.

Then teach them. Everyone knew they were new. This ends up wasting Evo netting turns and killing new players. Bad for all.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 18th 2012, 1:20:10

I am not being confrontational, i said you were farming the fluff out of smaller alliances, you try to say that your not. I just disagree with your 'nice guy' act, and that somehow makes me confrontational?

At the end of the day you have the LARGEST Alliance in the GAME farming one of the smallest, FACT. Why not balls up and hit someone a 5th of your size, a 3rd of your size fluff even a half your size?? Going to answer ?

... Because they can retal successfully and you can't?

Also, the fact that you have more deletions in any given reset than most alliances have had the entire time EE has existed seriously damages your credibility as a legitimate tag.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2012, 1:20:35

lawls @ LaF flaming someone else in the dedicated Evo hate thread. <3

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 18th 2012, 1:22:08

Also the fact that you through out mod abuse accusations in public so willy nilly seriously damages your credibility as a leader of a legitimate tag.

incin

Apr 18th 2012, 1:57:22

I'm not in any way affiliated with DC. I just don't want this game to get crushed by bullies who think they are superior to everyone else in the world and want to help destroy new blood

fazer Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 1:57:52

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
Also the fact that you through out mod abuse accusations in public so willy nilly seriously damages your credibility as a leader of a legitimate tag.

I only call it like i see it, much like hanlong has publically without actually knowing the situation. And like i said, I have tried to contact admins about those particular countries with no responce. Having a purple country in any alliance is extremely detrimental, however there was no discussion, no warning, no chance to explain. The countries had appealed with no answer, emails were sent directly with no responce. And this didnt happen right at the start. It happened weeks in with no chance in the players situations... As an alliance leader its extremely frustrating. Especially when we are getting no responce, to try and resolve the situation.
- -

Fazer - MGP

archaic Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 1:58:24

Originally posted by Tertius:
lawls @ LaF flaming someone else in the dedicated Evo hate thread. <3

+1

Tertius carries the merit burden for all of PDM
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:06:54

"And this didnt happen right at the start. It happened weeks in with no chance in the players situations"

wrong.

Clowning with Strings (#84) Deleted Apr 07/12 5:44:39 PM

This was start of reset.

Same guy was also deleted weeks in.

Clowing with Strings (#675) Deleted Apr 18/12 1:09 AM

He restarted again, probably will get deleted again for cheating.

Clowning With Strings (#791)

Another example

Busty muffin (#468) Deleted Apr 07/12 5:44:39 PM

New Country

Busty Muffin (#676)

Another example

Nx (#463) Deleted Apr 13/12 12:14:42 AM

Another example

stuffed with cheese (#502) Deleted Apr 07/12 5:44:39 PM

Another example

Cup from above that retals (#784) Deleted Apr 18/12 1:09 AM

New country

cup from above that retals is ba (#792)

first of all, it's not just "2 countries" it's multiple countries and throughout this entire reset across all times.

and this is not the first time it happened with you fazer. when you made that "FBI" tag, you routinely got deleted. i gave you a pact 6 months ago for your FBI tag, and you were all deleted. you joined up with the muppets and you still got deleted.

you keep on treating us like we don't know what we are talking about....

it's ridiculous to say you were never given a chance. LaF has given FBI a chance, you got deleted. you came back with muppets, you still got deleted.

my whole point was that your issue isn't with LaF or Evo or any other alliance that's hitting/farming/etc. you. your problem is you need to learn to run an alliance without breaking the rules.

i'm giving you the best advice i can give you and i have said it from the first response on this thread, and that's to stop breaking the rules first. then everything will work from there... how about i make you this deal.

if you can prove to everyone that you can play a full reset without countries in your clan getting deleted then LaF would be more than happy to give you a pact. how about that? :P

now let's stop diverging form the topic on hand, which is DC/Evo.. this has nothing to do with the Muppets =)

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 18th 2012, 2:15:17
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia