Dec 30th 2012, 20:11:54

victoria's secret are out there

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2012, 20:12:31

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by galleri:
None of our members knew we were hitting RD.

Nextly, scode is not a dictator except in his brain.

Lastly, noone is crying in this thread...it's point making. If you wanna point fingers and say one side is crying..then honestly everything in here is crying including RD..

Way to keep classy everyone!

oh please galleri dont play the stupid card. your members damn well knew who you were hitting. i dont think anyone on this server wasnt aware who you were targetting. i know for a fact the omega guys did so dont play me for stupid.

Then someone leaked in leadership. But we never told the members who it was.
As for Bonesaw...I never said anything about Neofed and not wanting it to happen in my post...thanks for the randomness. And no, I am not nice.
Charcoal...your sense of reality is out of wack... most of your members are crying too. If you are gonna point your fingers at my members, then I will point back.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 20:51:18

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Galleri -

First of all,
All Alin does is cry. That's why its fun to suck his fluff.

Second of all, No Cheater in history has ever cried. When I was 3 months old and my mom beat with with a wooden spoon ( i deserved it, I didn't raise my had to ask her I could have some milk) I simply stood there and took it like a man in the assfluff.

When Cheater was born and the Doctor slapped him, he thanked the Doctor for doing a *quote* "Bang Up Job" */quote*

Fact - Cheaters are the only people who did not cry during Old Yeller

Fixed that for you!

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:03:24

no member knew of any plan to hit RD, so if they told you that mob then they assumed, they didnt have the facts.

Anyway more of RD breaking their word.

"[22:07] <MrSilver> and are u guys are keeping it straight without outside aid to restarts? if u are then we'll do same
01[22:07] <iScode> yip no outside aid, if you see any let me know
[22:07] <MrSilver> i kept aiding ppl that would get killed anyways
[22:07] <MrSilver> slackers wouldnt log in
01[22:07] <iScode> lol it helps with making more hits"

12/30/2012 05:15:00 GT NW: Mr Plaid 2 (#916) (ResDogs) $1,241,910 [up] $651,700
12/30/2012 05:15:00 GT NW: LelpacodanielAgrambertoFviper (#54) (LaF) $11,045,477 [down] $651,935

Not to mention the FA your getting from monsters as well.

Its ok, i understand the war was even, you had done well to soak up the advantage we had the start and it was any ones game, we started to take the tiniest little bit of a lead and you guys decided hell no, we cant let that happen, we must win any way possible.

If thats the way you want to be Mr Silver, thats the way you want to be...

Edited By: iScode on Dec 30th 2012, 21:07:39
See Original Post
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:05:38

I like your strategy imag, cant win the war so try to fight it on the forums.

If only you were more strategic while fighting, you might have put up a descent fight for more than 5 days :(

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:08:22

its hard to beat an alliance who has more members than you when they get outside help and you play it fair.

it becomes a numbers game rather than a stratey game
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:11:45

Anyone who aided a RD country I can guarantee you is an RD member/color.

How many of your 34 countries are actually imag members? 20? 15?

You tried to fight a war you couldn't win. Cry some more, with alin. It will help comfort her.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:16:58

they are all imag members, its a reunion set, and no any fa sent is sent by a monsters or a laf country. if they were rd they would be tagged RD, not monsters / Laf.

And imag always fights wars we cant win, every time i have lead I have only ever fs'd alliances that have wrong'd us, not fs alliances for no reason. And I have always tried to do so honourably, losing does not bother me, people lieing to me and making promises then baking out on them bothers me...

But as i said in the other thread, the time for playing honourable is over, you want us to play like you, we will play like you :).
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Suncrusher Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:17:37

I think smlandau84 must be retarded, there is no use discussing this further with him/her as he/she clearly lacks the necessary cognitive skills to understand the debate taking place.

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:23:27

RD members are tagged all over the place. It has always been that way, and always be that way.

Hell, we had a RD member in imag this set. We killed her :)

Point is, you can't beat us, don't fight us.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:29:43

na i think even if we lose again next time we fs you it will be worth it, will wait till your nice and fat and think you have a great netting set going, then bam out of no where we ruin half of your pretty netting countries

sure imag all dies and we loose the war, but you dont get what you want, to net, we get what we want, to stop you netting :).

Could of been the other way but oh well, you choose that path :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iTarl Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 2:22:01

:), you think well iScode

braden Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 2:30:50

instead of landtrading we'll just farm the fluff out of you for our land, since we know you're just going to suicide us anyways. we'd be foolish not to. and yes, i paraphrase.

the idea of secrets is not to tell us.

Soviet Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 4:58:53

Originally posted by braden:
instead of landtrading we'll just farm the fluff out of you for our land, since we know you're just going to suicide us anyways. we'd be foolish not to. and yes, i paraphrase.

the idea of secrets is not to tell us.

Eleven. Eleven eyelashes were pulled out today.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Chump Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 9:55:26

Originally posted by iScode:
na i think even if we lose again next time we fs you it will be worth it, will wait till your nice and fat and think you have a great netting set going, then bam out of no where we ruin half of your pretty netting countries

sure imag all dies and we loose the war, but you dont get what you want, to net, we get what we want, to stop you netting :).

Could of been the other way but oh well, you choose that path :)

wasn't that pretty much your plan this reset?

We hear chat about a few Omegans coming over to join you guys to hit us for MD.
I confront you and MD about it.

Signed you to a DNH which neither side breaks as a way to start rebuilding trust in you since previously you hadn't earned it. SO we offered you an olive branch.

When seeing random spy ops, a couple of your countries were at 120/120 turns. Being that I know your pact structure and Rival/SOL were then untouchable to you I rightly guessed that you were hitting us and soon.

Just incase I msged you and you even admitted it in the chat. We then did our little missile diffuse and quick kill run with what turns we had before taking in your FS.

So looks like you already got your wish.

as for dealings with 'imag/scode' i've seen the following.

- dropped from fdp to no pact
- sign unap which you yourself break to do a topfeed
- offer to "pay it back" the reset you guys know your fighting NM
- topfeed a few times each set and war looks like possibility until you got wiped by different alliances each reset
- We sign a DNH with you guys which both sides keep all the while you planning to FS us.
- You push Neofed into a war by cornering them, like you did to Sanct, NA, and others. THen when they finally snap and hit you back, you managed to kill all but 5 of them, esenssially forcing them to disband.
-those remaining join RD and are hit by you the followng reset alone with the remainder of RD that had done nothing to you.
-You are at the same time pissed that we'd ever dream of holding Omega accountable for gifting you roughly that same number of members to hit us.

now you're whining and go to the boards about a single shipment of aid that's rather blatently unorganized rather than messaging in private.

which likely would have been delt with and a solution found. that's off the table now since you wanted to turn it into a PR campaign.

the reason for this is to likely help your PR of "woe is me, the honorable leader if North Korea" stance you seem to take.

maybe Iran, i'm undecided at this time.

Edited By: Chump on Dec 31st 2012, 9:58:46
See Original Post

Mr. Magenta

Dec 31st 2012, 11:33:59

iScode, Is like the former Iraqi Information Minister: Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf aka Comical Ali.

diez Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 11:38:00

smlandau84, if he's a woman, sounds like Sarah Palin.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 12:45:26

Originally posted by diez:
sometimes he's a man, sometime he's a woman, he gets confused about which name to post under.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Soviet Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:04:50

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by diez:
sometimes he's a man, sometime he's a woman, he gets confused about which name to post under.

Why don't you drop your Pontius "Butt" Pirate alter ego and just use Smikke, Smikke?

Or is it you who get's confused as to whom you should post as every day?
Imaginary Numbers

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:11:55

Soviet, I think you should change your signature to http://www.letsbekilled.org

That would make more sense right?

braden Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:14:21

sov i asked you a question over pm, i was a little lost :P
(it easily happens, trust me :P)

Soviet Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:21:35

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Soviet, I think you should change your signature to http://www.letsbekilled.org

That would make more sense right?

I don't pay for the hosting.
Imaginary Numbers

herbs12 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 15:47:20

This thread is turning into a pointless thread again. So im gonna add more nonesense to it.

Imag with your leadership and your stance on the game you are directly forcing netting alliances into a pointless war with your clan. When I played in Sanct for 6 sets every fluffing set we had Imag issues and only Imag issues.

Then I leave and go to Neo well look there is anyoing Imag there again giving out more or the good old Imag issues to a bunch of netters. Set after set with your retarted policies and retarted aproach to the game, you force netters to fight you.

You pretty much helped push Neo over the edge to merge into RD. We realized with retarted alliances like you playing a small alliance just wont work.

You bullied and bullied smaller clans when you had your number advantage and lack of any sort of netting skills of any kind. Pushed small alliances to the point of disband and then you have the balls to come on here and whine about 600k in aid and a old Neo member who fluffing hates your allaince joining the war.

Shup up, grow up and go away. You have lost this war, you have also started this war. And now you think a stupid little post here and there will make all of the earth community jump to your side. Most players dislike your clan and most ppl im sure are happy to see you lose a war you oh but surely thought you would win.

Go ahead make retarted threats, Im sure RD is more then capable of farming your pathetic alliance into the ground set after set. We will go the good old Laf route and wargain of your club setly and then thank you for our nice countries.

Im so sick of hearing how you have been wronged when simply your ability to war for a war clan is appaling lol. RD's first war with a merger and you cant even win with the FS. Horrible target choices horrible game plan and killing inactives. But those cant be the reason why you lost it must be that damn 4 mil net tag jumper.

Get real Imag

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 15:53:32

Well said, they fought a very non strategic war and that's why they lost, its as simple as that

braden Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 15:55:52

well then it's only fair you let me run my country again, asshole login thief.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2012, 15:59:26

Originally posted by braden:
well then it's only fair you let me run my country again, asshole login thief.

ummm?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

braden Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 16:03:41

you're right, plural. my bad. asshole login thieves.

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 16:51:49

Galleri stole my login too :(

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2012, 16:55:16

I went on a hike...through the woods...and poof we portaled into the nether worlds!!!
My precious.......

braden Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 16:59:23

worlds or regions?

i'm going to get a very angry response from sov i think :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2012, 17:22:35

I am at work...no clue what you wrote him. Possibly regions.... there were big mushrooms?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 17:42:38

more fighting and less typing!

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 18:31:46

Multi-tasking doesn't seem to be an issue for RD ;)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

IRWOGCLAN

Jan 1st 2013, 4:39:46

Originally posted by herbs12:
This thread is turning into a pointless thread again. So im gonna add more nonesense to it.

Imag with your leadership and your stance on the game you are directly forcing netting alliances into a pointless war with your clan. When I played in Sanct for 6 sets every fluffing set we had Imag issues and only Imag issues.

Then I leave and go to Neo well look there is anyoing Imag there again giving out more or the good old Imag issues to a bunch of netters. Set after set with your retarted policies and retarted aproach to the game, you force netters to fight you.

You pretty much helped push Neo over the edge to merge into RD. We realized with retarted alliances like you playing a small alliance just wont work.

You bullied and bullied smaller clans when you had your number advantage and lack of any sort of netting skills of any kind. Pushed small alliances to the point of disband and then you have the balls to come on here and whine about 600k in aid and a old Neo member who fluffing hates your allaince joining the war.

Shup up, grow up and go away. You have lost this war, you have also started this war. And now you think a stupid little post here and there will make all of the earth community jump to your side. Most players dislike your clan and most ppl im sure are happy to see you lose a war you oh but surely thought you would win.

Go ahead make retarted threats, Im sure RD is more then capable of farming your pathetic alliance into the ground set after set. We will go the good old Laf route and wargain of your club setly and then thank you for our nice countries.

Im so sick of hearing how you have been wronged when simply your ability to war for a war clan is appaling lol. RD's first war with a merger and you cant even win with the FS. Horrible target choices horrible game plan and killing inactives. But those cant be the reason why you lost it must be that damn 4 mil net tag jumper.

Get real Imag

good written. imag have a history of picking on smaller tag with their stupid 1:1 policy . I like to see them try that bullfuff policy on LaF, SoF, MD or any other bigger clan. how pathetic...

iTarl Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 22:40:56

ah Im pretty sure we do

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2013, 19:38:17

this thread has it all, RD making jokes about how they're great cheaters and iMag threatening multiple resets of war against a netting tag after said netting tag beats them in a 1 vs 1.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Over The Hill Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:18:02

this thread has it all, RD making jokes about how they're great cheaters and iMag threatening multiple resets of war against a netting tag after said netting tag beats them in a 1 vs 1.

didn't another netting clan...MONSTERS wasn't it?? give IMAG a 1 vs 1 beatdown 2 resets ago?

braden Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:50:06

our cheating is second to none, pp.

iScode Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 20:54:20

Originally posted by Over The Hill:

didn't another netting clan...MONSTERS wasn't it?? give IMAG a 1 vs 1 beatdown 2 resets ago?

oh right, after they back stabbed us and lied to us, guess everyone has to play dirty to beat imag, i guess ill take that as a compliment.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 3rd 2013, 8:01:05

RD members are tagged all over the place. It has always been that way, and always be that way.

comments like this over and over are starting to make you sound like this is old RD pre EE days......

Just sayin...watch how you state things.

Chump Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 8:37:16

Originally posted by galleri:

comments like this over and over are starting to make you sound like this is old RD pre EE days......

Just sayin...watch how you state things.

He's alluding to what seems to be fairly common knowledge.

That being there were roughly 200 colors in RD. and our current tag is pretty small.

Most current playing colors do not play for RD.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 3rd 2013, 11:40:39

go away chump :P

anoniem Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 11:51:43

Originally posted by herbs12:
Rd started off with low activity in the war. Lots of ppl were away on vacation family Christmas etc. Most returned around the same time just a few days ago.

hello VPNs and shared passwords

jajaja
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 12:02:08

Don't forget proxies and secret websites, ala LaE.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 14:54:21

Speaking of which....Nuke....if you dont sign in soon you lose admin privilges to the secret website.

Also, I need a new list of proxies before the game mods figure out what's going on....

Chop chop.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

braden Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 2:49:13

so when do all of you hypocritical assholes apologize?
real men admit when they're in the wrong.