Verified:

eManny Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 5:57:17

Are you trying to topfeed people h2o?

h2orich Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 6:01:34

Originally posted by eManny:
Are you trying to topfeed people h2o?

no. I'm not topfeeding anyone this set, YET.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 10:54:20

If he's #166, why would he be topfeeding? He's got the best country out there.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

h2orich Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 11:38:27

I don't think i have any top feeding history on primary yet.

eManny Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 16:24:45

Topfeeding when you are the fattest country isn't the best option imo.
And the cost of rebuilding 10k acres is in the billions.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2014, 18:04:44

Interesting that bradenburg and EEVIL both stopped attacking 4 days ago. I guess people are really having issues finding proper targets.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cannon Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 1:18:17

I stopped a couple days ago too. It was costing way too much and not enough good targets imo

blid

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 1:24:27

You can't stop imo. If you're a casher/farmer/indy. You need to push through. Stopping at 40k-50k = a fluffty finish. Imo.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:18:29

Last reset, Palemoon proved people wrong by finishing 2nd place with only 40k. In fact, he would have probably won if I didn't use up his turrets defending my warring country.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 15:35:26

Hm, point taken, although 111m is not that high.

eManny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 19:12:45

Lots of commies to farm but non-commies have to build on double the land + rebuilding costs.

1,000 acres is going to result in roughly 500M more $ at end of reset (with like 1000 turns to go), but if you factor in:
- jet losses
- construction costs
- oil cost
- opportunity cost (20% cash bonus)
- retal possibility
- Increased expenses
- Increased tech to reach %

You come to the conclusion that only same-strat grabs might be worth while at this point...

Edited By: eManny on Feb 15th 2014, 19:15:57

eManny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 19:14:46

I could be wrong but it's peanut difference.
I do suppose that the bigger advantage of being big is the bigger private market.

Edit: bushel prices being so high should actually deter people from stopping to grab, Blid so I do think you have a point there.

But if prices were like $42 I'd say stock-em and dump-em ! lol

Edited By: eManny on Feb 15th 2014, 19:22:33
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2014, 3:19:28

Why would LATC convert to Theo? He wants a sieve-like SDI so he can double tap a guy who has fired off 37 missiles so far this set?

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 4:49:27

It is lack of targets for me right now blid. I found some today, but Most guys I haven't hit yet are in 3 DR when I find time to log in, or they can likely hit me back, or their land is just too low. No point in forcing myself to grab, then take a loss. I did kinda just give up for a few days there when I had nothing to hit. I may just explore / cash out now. I'm having a crap set anyways, so why bother worrying about it. There's always next set anyways. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

h2orich Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 3:46:42

Originally posted by blid:
Why would LATC convert to Theo? He wants a sieve-like SDI so he can double tap a guy who has fired off 37 missiles so far this set?

to get higher bpt to rebuild?it seemed he dropped a fair bit of land in the end still.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2014, 3:52:01

He didn't lose as much to the ABs as he would lose in the conversion. If he's getting bomb structured, converting off dict spy bonus hurts more too.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 4:15:41

Lol. The guy got over 8k indies, so he probably BS him to the ground.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2014, 4:43:54

Damn, I just realized I hit a guy twice :-( sent him a message, hopefully it'll be OK and will realize its honest mistake :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2014, 4:47:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Damn, I just realized I hit a guy twice :-( sent him a message, hopefully it'll be OK and will realize its honest mistake :-)

Then again, he's being farmed by others.. Meh....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

LATC Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 18:39:15

Hey blid, why do you love outing people's countries and judging their every move? Why don't you tell us your country, I'd love to critique it for you. Do you seriously have nothing else to do with your life except look through EE news all day?
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 19:01:10

Originally posted by LATC:

Hey blid, why do you love outing people's countries and judging their every move? Why don't you tell us your country, I'd love to critique it for you. Do you seriously have nothing else to do with your life except look through EE news all day?

Do as I do, feed him foney info to keep him guessing :-p

Love ya blid!
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 19:27:21

First, what do you mean "out you"? How do you think I know your country in the first place? It's because you posted here on these forums about being topfed.

Secondly, I talked about your country first when you were doing things worthy of talking about (a top ten country getting in a war is not something I should talk about?), and then have followed what you and Delphinus are up to. Why not ask about the conversion? I'm curious about it

blid

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 19:50:24

I got TF'ed today, minutes before I was about to buy turrets. But you know what, I don't blame the guy, I DESERVED IT. It was my own damn fault for being so fat relative to those around me and on top of that not having enough turrets for my land/NW level, I was surprised it took so long.

this post, you outed yourself to anyone reading this thread, thats the only reason i knew your country. you posted this publicly so i didnt think it was a secret. i wouldnt "out" someone if i thought their country was private. i apologize if you think im scrutinizing your country too much though

Edited By: blid on Feb 18th 2014, 19:52:43
See Original Post

LATC Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 20:03:45

I'm sure most people didn't spend their time trying to figure it out.

But also, every reset, all you ever do is criticize what everyone else is doing and never once do you reveal your country. Stuff like: oh this person is leeching and it's wrong, this person is top feeding and is stupid, this person just made a dumb grab, this person retaled too late and that's wrong.

Why you can't just leave people alone and let them play the way they want? If I want to change gov't I'm going to and I don't need you to second guess me in front of everyone and make it look like I'm stupid. You put people in a situation of, explain your move or I'm going to make you look dumb. I have my reasons for what I did and I don't need to explain it. Not every move is for short term gain and I don't like revealing my longer term strategy. If you can't figure it out don't come out guns ablazing saying what I did was dumb.

Edited By: LATC on Feb 18th 2014, 20:07:48
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

blid

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 20:09:51

All anyone had to do after reading that was open eestats and immediately see the one country that got hit. as to the rest, you don't have to explain why you're Theo. however, yes, i often post my thoughts and share my opinions in the forums and on the Talk thread. *shrug* Like I said though, i apologize if i was over-scrutinizing your country.

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 20:17:03

/me Dons a pink shirt.
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 20:21:40

That's purty, Serp :p
(•_•)

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 20:52:53

Anti bullying....
The EEVIL Empire

h2orich Game profile

Feb 19th 2014, 3:07:26

Forums are here to have players communicate with one another. This thread is created so that players can share and discuss their opinions/thoughts on anything that is going on in this server. If you dont like people pin pointing you and your country, you shouldnt even tell everyone how you got topfed and get identified by blid.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2014, 3:14:42

I like it when blid goes Columbo on us, its fun, and I do learn from him, so I'm kool with it...

/me wonders if blid has found me yet.

:p
(•_•)

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 19th 2014, 4:09:13

I like it when blid goes Columbo on us, its fun, and I do learn from him, so I'm kool with it...

I'VE FOUND YOU! IT WASN'T EXACTLY HARD! IF I COULD DO IT, I'M SURE BLID HAS.

Ka Mac

Feb 19th 2014, 6:04:18

The day you said Serp hit you, I think most people who are following this thread knows your country. ;) =P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2014, 6:43:55

Ahh, but how do you know if I was bluffing or not?, now you see me now you don't hehe
(•_•)

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 19th 2014, 6:48:14

I USED A COMBINATION OF SERP'S NEWS AND GEOGRAPHY.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2014, 7:02:57

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
I USED A COMBINATION OF SERP'S NEWS AND GEOGRAPHY.

Hmmm I'm not sold, in game msg me if you think you got me, or pm ;-)
(•_•)

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 19th 2014, 9:06:44

You all should start using the same country name each round. Would make it more interesting.
The EEVIL Empire

5hade Game profile

Feb 19th 2014, 11:10:28

This set started out badly for me, with a planned ~700 turn tech start and god awful tech prices (how else does one start as a farmer or oiler on this server?). I then tossed up between farmer and oiler, and chose oiler.

It might not have been the right choice - hard to tell as both oil and food have been strong.

However, just as I got going with some market plays, I was RORed on a couple of retals. Both retals I did were within 48 hours, but neither of the countries could accept that this could happen to them, and ROR'd me. One justification was simply "you took too much on that retal so I'm going to hit you again". Both countries seemed to think that I'd be happy to walk away after an "even trade", even though their poor grabbing decisions had cost me many acres that required rebuilding.

Since then I've been having more fun warring than I was going to have as a netting oiler. I'm now fairly confident that neither "Victory shall be mine" or "Delphinus" will finish in the top 50, which I count as job done!

crest23 Game profile

Feb 19th 2014, 12:57:06

Looks like a 'Demo Oiler' packs quite the boot to the teeth.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2014, 13:11:59

I was disappointed to see you have to fight those wars, as I don't think I'd ever seen such a big oiler before in Primary, heh. But glad you enjoyed it! Definitely looks like you crippled those two guys.

eManny Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 2:31:10

Looks like the first techer to jump might shock the crowd and win the set.
For Chrissakes we're talking about $150/NW atm on the public market with tons of commies overselling themselves. So $15Bil stock at the moment would get you 100M NW jump.

Yes it's a little early but why wait until $140 jets when you can get them for $90 lol.

h2orich Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 2:40:56

well jets are $139 now.. Bobby's gonna be huge. stocking at 31.5k acres for 30 days. hmmm

eManny Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 2:56:17

Yeah a techer might still win despite the shiet prices because of public market prices.
I'm not even sure why commies are selling at $90, they are better off eating expenses and getting units on 40k land LOL :)

For a few days anyways until prices get bigger 1-week out

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 3:20:04

Originally posted by h2orich:
well jets are $139 now.. Bobby's gonna be huge. stocking at 31.5k acres for 30 days. hmmm
Huh? Bobby? He said he wasn't playing this round. Anyway, the techer had a nice set, prices are so bad I don't know if he can win, but if he gets a good public market jump like I did last set, he can make his move very cost effectively. I wasn't even a demo when I did it heh.

The jet price sounds to me just like someone is doing a big retal.

Edited By: blid on Feb 20th 2014, 3:23:26
See Original Post

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 3:41:35

Definitely just a big retal. The amount of food sold today is actually less than in the last 2 days.

If any techer dumped food, the price would have fallen by more than $2, but it hasn't. Also, jet average is still $99 over the last 6, 12 and 24 hours.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 3:54:30

We shall see who gets it....

::drum roll::
(•_•)

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 4:17:41

Indies stupid for selling goods in the $90's? Lmao

Emanny, It's not like we can stop selling goods completely. Lol. Still gotta sell some goods at these fluff prices in order to run those turns. Can't stock turns forever, eventually you gotta sell a few million jets at $95 just to not overflow turns right? Did you mean selling units at $90 to stock food at $48, nobody is that dumb.
The EEVIL Empire

h2orich Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 4:27:42

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
2014-01-26 04:20:09 PS wo hou xiang ni (#83) Marinejegerkommandoen (#163) 3329A (4745A)

Lame

Well, I assumed thats him.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 4:32:53

I think he was just commenting on how lame that was as a neutral observer

eManny Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 5:11:57

I'm just trying to rattle the cages Serp, do not worry about me :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 5:25:16

Originally posted by eManny:
I'm just trying to rattle the cages Serp, do not worry about me :D

Snakes hate that!

FS him, Serp!!!!!!!
(•_•)